EPI/V, PCT Revolution Black Contest Prep!! Watch an Old Fugger Cheat Time!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah you have a lot of good finds, and that one was pretty great.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
In...Damn, i have to start spending more time on here! Can't wait see what your results are like DW, as everything has been going amazing and i'm sure this run will help you get amazing results!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In...Damn, i have to start spending more time on here! Can't wait see what your results are like DW, as everything has been going amazing and i'm sure this run will help you get amazing results!
Yah really looking forward to this run ... ducks are lined up...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fuggers, Fuggers, Fuggers... I said I am going to cheat time that is a guarantee, What I saw in the mirror this morning kind of freaked me out though, Leaner, drier tighter!! Stick close to this log fellas were going to see miraculous changes!!

I have one more week left of the Warrior workout, I am really enjoying the intensity I can't wait to get into the gym and light it on fire!! I love seeing and feeling the pump and watching peoples eyes bulge while they see this old white haired bastard swole up!!

I will be doing some extra work on lats (will start doing pullups till I become proficient at them the way I did with wheel of death). I won't be able to get that many at first put I will work at it till I can. My hamstrings need some extra attention too I will figure something out...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds great DW! I'm looking foraward to the coming days and weeks and seeing what kind of changes it brings!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking GREAT!
Man everyone has such amazing training regimes. Nutrition, endocrine I studied so much in the past year... I guess it's time to get more workout theory in.... haha.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds great DW! I'm looking foraward to the coming days and weeks and seeing what kind of changes it brings!
I am more excited about what is to come than I have ever been, I'm playin with the houses money...

Looking GREAT!
Man everyone has such amazing training regimes. Nutrition, endocrine I studied so much in the past year... I guess it's time to get more workout theory in.... haha.
Yah you never stop learning, at least I haven't yet....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slayed another one! All increases made lots of reps and hammered the fug out of it!

Lat pull-down 185 X 12 165 X 8 145 X 9

Bench 205 X 12 drop 185 X 9 drop 165 X 10 damn shoulder was tender though

L-lateral raise 50 X 12 40 X 12 30 X 12

Close grip bench 175 X 12 155 X 10 135 X 10 up 15 lbs from last week

Obar curls 135 X 12 120 X 10 105 X 10 these were easier than they have been for quite a while, my arms are massive...

Front squats 230 X 12 210 X 9 190 X 9

Stiff legged dead 225 X 12 205 X 10 185 X 9

18 bar of death!

I threw in a couple sets of pullups I could do 7 pretty good ones, not bad it will get better though....

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
Ha, ha.... Subbed for this. Holy **** you sure made a huge change in the 5 weeks I have been away!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ha, ha.... Subbed for this. Holy **** you sure made a huge change in the 5 weeks I have been away!
Welcome back!! you're in time to see some even bigger ones!! Getting lean is not going to be my biggest challenge it's going to be getting more width in my lats and getting my hamstrings to pop...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slayed another one! All increases made lots of reps and hammered the fug out of it!

Lat pull-down 185 X 12 165 X 8 145 X 9

Bench 205 X 12 drop 185 X 9 drop 165 X 10 damn shoulder was tender though

L-lateral raise 50 X 12 40 X 12 30 X 12

Close grip bench 175 X 12 155 X 10 135 X 10 up 15 lbs from last week

Obar curls 135 X 12 120 X 10 105 X 10 these were easier than they have been for quite a while, my arms are massive...

Front squats 230 X 12 210 X 9 190 X 9

Stiff legged dead 225 X 12 205 X 10 185 X 9

18 bar of death!

I threw in a couple sets of pullups I could do 7 pretty good ones, not bad it will get better though....
This is one MEAN workout haha. Keep killing it dude.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is one MEAN workout haha. Keep killing it dude.
Thanks, yah it's been getting really freaking nuts lately, the intensity is through the roof and aggression is so high... still have Tuesday and Thursday to finish this one out with a bang. I was so sore today I could hardly move.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, yah it's been getting really freaking nuts lately, the intensity is through the roof and aggression is so high... still have Tuesday and Thursday to finish this one out with a bang. I was so sore today I could hardly move.
Kill it man! Fight to the finish!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kill it man! Fight to the finish!
You know I will, I will get some reprieve when I start HST next weekend and start a low weight....

Not a lot to report so far after one day, there is a nice stim to the EPI-V not strong but very smooth...I do feel like I am drying a bit..I am starting to feel better man I was damn sore!! Got a decent nights sleep and worked out some stiffness with my morning walk.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know I will, I will get some reprieve when I start HST next weekend and start a low weight....

Not a lot to report so far after one day, there is a nice stim to the EPI-V not strong but very smooth...I do feel like I am drying a bit..I am starting to feel better man I was damn sore!! Got a decent nights sleep and worked out some stiffness with my morning walk.
I like HST :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like HST :D
Full body wokrouts are more adventagious for me now that I am older. Progression becomes more important than how much weight you lift or how much volume you use...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

It was anything but mild or smooth for me Doug, you are lucky. It messed me up pretty good, had to stop a week in, was miserable. I am surely in the minority on it though, never heard any other complaints about Epi-V.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was anything but mild or smooth for me Doug, you are lucky. It messed me up pretty good, had to stop a week in, was miserable. I am surely in the minority on it though, never heard any other complaints about Epi-V.
Please remember to tell people that it was conflicting with your other medication/s and not 100% due to the EPI-V alone!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff Doug, I bet a cheat day blew you up like nobodies business. Now with the Epi-V drying everything out you should look damn good at all times...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please remember to tell people that it was conflicting with your other medication/s and not 100% due to the EPI-V alone!
Yah I could see maybe if it was conflicting with something else, I mean anything is possible...

Good stuff Doug, I bet a cheat day blew you up like nobodies business. Now with the Epi-V drying everything out you should look damn good at all times...
I have no problem blowing up right now and am able to get much tighter and yah now that I am drier there sure is not a lot of fat to get rid of...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hard to say where the drying stops and the fat loss begins but I am looking better on a daily basis. I am pretty well rested and ready to hit the gym with a vengeance..

As I said I simply reduced my cals a bit to 3200 and 2200 doesn't effect my eating style that much at all really... except I will be eating fish at least a couple times a week on burn days...

Yesterday was
12pm 3 cups salad greens
12 oz. chicken breast
2 oranges

6pm 18 oz. Tilapia
2 cups broccoli
1.5 cups rice

7pm 6 whole eggs
1 plum

Today wd
12 pm salad with 12 oz chicken and 3 plums 3 oz. yogurt low fat

6pm 3 scoops protein 6 dates

7pm 6 turkey sausages 8 egg whites, 3 cups frozen yogurt...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh I am on course again for the next couple days so I will not be on as much but back on Thursday....

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dw do they have orange roughy or mahi mahi up in your neck of the woods? If so they may be a better source of fish to eat.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dw do they have orange roughy or mahi mahi up in your neck of the woods? If so they may be a better source of fish to eat.
Jeff, Out of curiousity, why would those fish be better than tilapia?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kleen my Brotha from a different Motha, I have an answer, it might not be the answer that Chevy was going to give, but it is a logical explanation...

I have never heard of farm raised Orange Roughy or Mahi Mahi, but I know that here in Atlanta, 90% of the Tilapia is farm raised. And if you or anyone else does not know, any farm raised fish is always going to be less nutritious, more fatty, and less healthy than wild caught. Again, that is opinion and what I have always been taught/read, etc. I could be wrong, not claiming it as fact, only hear-say from extremely reliable sources.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Aww, I can see that however as long as the protein is protein and I have a multivitamin, farm raised tilapia is fine by me. It is cheaper and to me and tilapia tastes WAY better then Orange Roughy which is just too fishy for my taste. Now I love me some Mahi Mahi but the price limits the purchase there.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aww, I can see that however as long as the protein is protein and I have a multivitamin, farm raised tilapia is fine by me. It is cheaper and to me and tilapia tastes WAY better then Orange Roughy which is just too fishy for my taste. Now I love me some Mahi Mahi but the price limits the purchase there.
On that aspect (taste) I agree, same goes for the farm raised vs. wild caught Salmon here, 1st. Farm raised tastes better, 2nd. Farm raised is half the price 3rd. like you said... "Protein is protein, multivitamin covers the rest" So valid point my scholarly friend... Things that make you go Hmmm!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is true, it was not mixing with Zyrtec D at all. That said, after a few days I didn't feel right but I was an oddball, I still recommend people give it a shot, it will work for many where it did not for me.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On that aspect (taste) I agree, same goes for the farm raised vs. wild caught Salmon here, 1st. Farm raised tastes better, 2nd. Farm raised is half the price 3rd. like you said... "Protein is protein, multivitamin covers the rest" So valid point my scholarly friend... Things that make you go Hmmm!
I love wild caught fish, heck I have a freezer full of it, man that offshore trip was fun! That said, it is too expensive for the volume I eat to get wild caught even on the TX coast. I buy farm raised sadly but like Chris said, I have a good multi and take 10 grams of fish oil a day so I am good to go ;). DW, get back so we can chat about you getting uber shredded for this contest!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah and Tilapia farm raised or not is extremely lean... I have a whole freezer full it's good fish for when you have to eat a lot of fish cuz it's mild taste.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love wild caught fish, heck I have a freezer full of it, man that offshore trip was fun! That said, it is too expensive for the volume I eat to get wild caught even on the TX coast. I buy farm raised sadly but like Chris said, I have a good multi and take 10 grams of fish oil a day so I am good to go ;). DW, get back so we can chat about you getting uber shredded for this contest!
I'm here and getting shredded as we speak....another great workout 2nite did 13 wheel of death again could not get 14, did 6 nice pullups at the beginning of my workout and 3 at the end but these were good quality...chin above the bar. Good power on all exercises but was short of breath from the humidity. Weighed in at 208 the water loss could account for this as I am pretty dry and lean. I get people stopping and talking to me all the time about what's happening to my body. It's getting pretty freaky now that I added mass and dried out. My pumps are legendary....I am very tired gotta go lie down now...

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This is just a quick reference. To me i like the taste to Orange Roughy over Tilapia. If it is cooked right. Orange Roughy is a deep sea fish approx 5000 feet deep is where they are found. Where Tilapia like mentioned is a fresh water fish. Too each there own. My personal first choice is Mahi Mahi because of taste then Orange Roughy then Tilapia. Expensive yes but tasty mmmm yummy.

Overview Orange roughy and tilapia are both white fish, although very important differences exist. While orange roughy is a salt-water fish, tilapia is found in fresh water. The vast majority of tilapia is farmed -- most of the tilapia sold in the US comes from China or Central America; orange roughy is primarily fished in deep waters. Both offer a range of nutritional value.

Calories A 3 oz. portion of orange roughy contains fewer calories than the same size serving of tilapia. Orange roughy contains 105 calories versus the 128 calories in a portion of tilapia. This is relatively low, making either fish a good option for your eating plan when you are trying to lose weight. The Diet Channel recommends developing your meals to include 300 to 600 calories, depending on your gender and daily calorie requirements, so be sure to serve either a portion of orange roughy or tilapia with a vegetable and grain to consume enough calories.

Fats Orange roughy contains fewer fats than tilapia -- 0.9 g compared to 2.7 g -- although both are low in saturated fat, the "bad" type of fat. Orange roughy has 0.03 g of saturated fat per serving, while tilapia has 0.9 g. Your body uses fat to keep your skin healthy, manufacture hormones and protect your organs, although eating too much fat increases your risk of obesity and related medical conditions.

Both fish contain good fats in the form of omega-3 fatty acids, although tilapia, as the fattier fish, is the clear winner. A serving of tilapia contains 240 mg of omega-3 fatty acids, compared to 23 mg in a serving of orange roughy. The American Heart Association recommends consuming two servings of fish each week -- they suggest ingesting fish with more fat to get the maximum amount of omega-3 -- to reap its heart healthy benefits. This essential fat lower your risk of developing irregular heartbeats, and it may also help control your blood pressure.

Protein Orange roughy and tilapia serve as a rich source of protein, although tilapia provides slightly more; tilapia has 26.2 g per serving and orange roughy has 22.6 g per serving. The protein in these varieties of fish is considered complete, meaning that they contain all nine essential amino acids. Research in the May 2010 issue of the "American Journal of Gastroenterology" indicates that eating too much protein from animal sources, such as both tilapia and orange roughy, may increase your risk of developing irritable bowel syndrome if you are a woman, so be sure to limit your consumption of these fish and other meat proteins when appropriate.

Vitamins and Minerals Including orange roughy and tilapia in your diet boosts your selenium intake -- a 100 g serving of tilapia provides 98.9 percent of the daily recommended intake, and 100 g serving orange roughy delivers 160.5 percent. The selenium in your diet is critical to the production of antioxidants, compounds that protect your organs and tissues from free radical damage. Both fish also serve up a significant helping of vitamin B-12. Tilapia contains 79 percent and orange roughy has 16.6 percent of the daily recommended value. This vitamin promotes the health of your red blood cells and nerve cells, and you need it to manufacture DNA. Your body has the capability to store vitamin B-12, so building up your stores is important

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a good post but there is nothing wrong with animal fats. All that mis-information you read for all those years about low fat diets is wrong. Why do people take 6-10 grams of fish oil a day? Because it is a healthy fat, guess what, besides olive and coconut oil, all other vegetable oils are not healthy. There is a reason peanut butter is so healthy, the peanut oil in it. Besides that part, great post.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is just a quick reference. To me i like the taste to Orange Roughy over Tilapia. If it is cooked right. Orange Roughy is a deep sea fish approx 5000 feet deep is where they are found. Where Tilapia like mentioned is a fresh water fish. Too each there own. My personal first choice is Mahi Mahi because of taste then Orange Roughy then Tilapia. Expensive yes but tasty mmmm yummy.

Overview Orange roughy and tilapia are both white fish, although very important differences exist. While orange roughy is a salt-water fish, tilapia is found in fresh water. The vast majority of tilapia is farmed -- most of the tilapia sold in the US comes from China or Central America; orange roughy is primarily fished in deep waters. Both offer a range of nutritional value.

Calories A 3 oz. portion of orange roughy contains fewer calories than the same size serving of tilapia. Orange roughy contains 105 calories versus the 128 calories in a portion of tilapia. This is relatively low, making either fish a good option for your eating plan when you are trying to lose weight. The Diet Channel recommends developing your meals to include 300 to 600 calories, depending on your gender and daily calorie requirements, so be sure to serve either a portion of orange roughy or tilapia with a vegetable and grain to consume enough calories.

Fats Orange roughy contains fewer fats than tilapia -- 0.9 g compared to 2.7 g -- although both are low in saturated fat, the "bad" type of fat. Orange roughy has 0.03 g of saturated fat per serving, while tilapia has 0.9 g. Your body uses fat to keep your skin healthy, manufacture hormones and protect your organs, although eating too much fat increases your risk of obesity and related medical conditions.

Both fish contain good fats in the form of omega-3 fatty acids, although tilapia, as the fattier fish, is the clear winner. A serving of tilapia contains 240 mg of omega-3 fatty acids, compared to 23 mg in a serving of orange roughy. The American Heart Association recommends consuming two servings of fish each week -- they suggest ingesting fish with more fat to get the maximum amount of omega-3 -- to reap its heart healthy benefits. This essential fat lower your risk of developing irregular heartbeats, and it may also help control your blood pressure.

Protein Orange roughy and tilapia serve as a rich source of protein, although tilapia provides slightly more; tilapia has 26.2 g per serving and orange roughy has 22.6 g per serving. The protein in these varieties of fish is considered complete, meaning that they contain all nine essential amino acids. Research in the May 2010 issue of the "American Journal of Gastroenterology" indicates that eating too much protein from animal sources, such as both tilapia and orange roughy, may increase your risk of developing irritable bowel syndrome if you are a woman, so be sure to limit your consumption of these fish and other meat proteins when appropriate.

Vitamins and Minerals Including orange roughy and tilapia in your diet boosts your selenium intake -- a 100 g serving of tilapia provides 98.9 percent of the daily recommended intake, and 100 g serving orange roughy delivers 160.5 percent. The selenium in your diet is critical to the production of antioxidants, compounds that protect your organs and tissues from free radical damage. Both fish also serve up a significant helping of vitamin B-12. Tilapia contains 79 percent and orange roughy has 16.6 percent of the daily recommended value. This vitamin promotes the health of your red blood cells and nerve cells, and you need it to manufacture DNA. Your body has the capability to store vitamin B-12, so building up your stores is important
Yah that is good info, I do prefer fresh water fish generally as that is what I grew up with, trout walleye etc... my main reason is the company I order my meat from allows me to purchase it in bulk saving me a ton of money...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trout and walleye are great fish. I could eat that all the time. But tilapia is what I eat more of than any other fish because of it being cheap to buy in bulk

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So other than the taste preference, from what I read here Tilapia wins on benefits for a body builder. It is higher in protein which explains half of the increase in cals and then healthy fats which explains the other half. For me added with price when it comes to these two I would definitely opt for the tilapia. Just as long is it was not imported from Vietnam. They have some really nasty fish farming practices.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So other than the taste preference, from what I read here Tilapia wins on benefits for a body builder. It is higher in protein which explains half of the increase in cals and then healthy fats which explains the other half. For me added with price when it comes to these two I would definitely opt for the tilapia. Just as long is it was not imported from Vietnam. They have some really nasty fish farming practices.
I never looked on the packs from Sam's where it is from. What I need to do is start eating all of the fresh fish I have in the freezer.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All I know is I never purchased fish from a store in my life until I moved to Atlanta, GA from New Orleans, LA in 1998. I mean my dad went fishing like every Monday since I was born, I wasn't that big into fishing, but I sure loved to spear fish and after they cleaned up Lake Ponchatrain, I used to go spear-fishing in there all the time. Red Fish, Drum, Sheep Head, and depending on which side of the Lake I was on huge Mud Catfish or blue Catfish. Lake Ponchatrain is a brachish-water lake, the side I lived closest too was more fresh than the other side. Either way, whether it was fish from me or my Dad, our storage freezer in the garage was stocked with fish! I really miss that!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All this talk of fish I need to call my son and have him pull out about 8 tilapia filets.

Oh yeah guess who is leaner today than yesterday, and the day before and the one before that. Yep Me!!! I am hoping it is not all just in my head but I seem to be seeing marked improvements pretty rapidly right now. I know I am leaner and I am still over 200 lbs which is awesome!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All this talk of fish I need to call my son and have him pull out about 8 tilapia filets.

Oh yeah guess who is leaner today than yesterday, and the day before and the one before that. Yep Me!!! I am hoping it is not all just in my head but I seem to be seeing marked improvements pretty rapidly right now. I know I am leaner and I am still over 200 lbs which is awesome!
Chris... I know you are doing lean gains right now, but are you going to alter your diet when it comes pre-contest time right before your next show? I don't know if I told you or not or if you have read my plans, but I'm doing it (getting lean) my way, but once I am lean, I really plan to pick your brain and get a routine diet/way of eating down (lean gains style) for maintenance. Have you ever carb cycled before, when trying to drastically cut body fat? I carb cycle my last 2-3 weeks depending on how far I am from my goal on every serious cut cycle, works AMAZING, I mean it is DRASTICALLY effective!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh absolutely, I have done the CKD diets, the Anabolic diet, The Ultimate Diet 2.0 which is a completely different spin on carb cycling. I used the CHA diet, and the Game Over diet which are by the scivation guys, it is what I used during my prep that year. I got so lean it was honestly insane.

On top of that Lean Gains is already a carb cycling approach for me cycling from low carb on burn days and higher carb on build days. I honestly think adjusting the carbs for whatever you are doing on that day is the best way to go for rapid recomp and cutting without losing muscle mass.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh absolutely, I have done the CKD diets, the Anabolic diet, The Ultimate Diet 2.0 which is a completely different spin on carb cycling. I used the CHA diet, and the Game Over diet which are by the scivation guys, it is what I used during my prep that year. I got so lean it was honestly insane.

On top of that Lean Gains is already a carb cycling approach for me cycling from low carb on burn days and higher carb on build days. I honestly think adjusting the carbs for whatever you are doing on that day is the best way to go for rapid recomp and cutting without losing muscle mass.
Ahhh, I see what you mean, interesting!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trout and walleye are great fish. I could eat that all the time. But tilapia is what I eat more of than any other fish because of it being cheap to buy in bulk
Yah I go to Costco and pick up a bigass rainbow once in a while and cook it on bbq board but Tilapia for regular use...

I just had 4 ...

I am going to ride out lean gains a long as I can, I don't know if it will ever need to change the way things are going.. but I have my precontest ready to go if need be...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I saw that Martin is doing reverse carb loading kind of like skiploading then flushing with lower carbs and water. :) Our prefered method Doug Woo Hoo!!!

Also Martin stays around 5 -5.5% year round with lean gains so I can't imagine you not being able to get down around 4% with it if it is your goal. Honestly once in that condition as long as you are full and not spilled over you wont even need to change your approach no water games or anything just carb up flush excess naturally show up qualify for pro card. Done Deal...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw that Martin is doing reverse carb loading kind of like skiploading then flushing with lower carbs and water. :) Our prefered method Doug Woo Hoo!!!

Also Martin stays around 5 -5.5% year round with lean gains so I can't imagine you not being able to get down around 4% with it if it is your goal. Honestly once in that condition as long as you are full and not spilled over you wont even need to change your approach no water games or anything just carb up flush excess naturally show up qualify for pro card. Done Deal...
Right on the better my conditioning the less fuss over things like carb up.... I will start experimenting in the next couple weeks probably with the 800 grans the night before scenario as I do tend to flush out by the next morning. The only thing that gets me is how to retain that look later in the day. When I did my pics I think I went to higher and spilled over again... lol I am thinking just a bit of rice here and there the next day will be sufficient.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow! already starting to lean out pretty significantly I can see some striations in my obliques in my relaxed pose!! If this keeps up I may have to add some calories!! Freakin madness I tell yah...

Going away this weekend will be training at my mentors new gym for the first time. I will be doing some extra eating so I will extend fast and do some extra cardio. I am not going to do a lot of exta eating but I do want to give myself a little extra room.