dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those interested in trying a little experiment, I am getting an excellent but not overwhelming (anxiety-wise) reaction.

12.5 mg E Sulfate
12.5 mg E HCl
200mg caffeine

Never kicks in TOO hard like E HCl, and doesn't cause that weird draining feeling like pure E Sulfate. Perfect blend for me, that seems to last a good 6 hours without a harsh drop.

Fatloss is decent as well.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
HCI does seem to be stronger and more effective then the sulfate version but the 200mg caffeine alone could be the culprit for that harsh drop. I find that ephedrine can give a nice clean energy when taken correctly but caffeine always leads to a crash at some point. I could see how the sulfate version could take some edge off because it's not as strong.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HCI does seem to be stronger and more effective then the sulfate version but the 200mg caffeine alone could be the culprit for that harsh drop. I find that ephedrine can give a nice clean energy when taken correctly but caffeine always leads to a crash at some point. I could see how the sulfate version could take some edge off because it's not as strong.
I think I'm just getting old. I've been doing 25/200 of HCl/caffeine since '95. Just in the past year or two has it gotten to be too harsh on me.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm just getting old. I've been doing 25/200 of HCl/caffeine since '95. Just in the past year or two has it gotten to be too harsh on me.
That's a long time bro! Your cortisol output might be limited and that's why your feeling some anxiety. It happens. The body tells us when something is wrong. I know many friends who suddenly become sensitive to stimulants over time or suddenly feel anxiety out of nowhere. I guess it's just life getting to us and the stims don't help cause they decrease our ability to deal with stress when over used. You may have finally reached a point where u need some recovery time from stims.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1995-2010 in a ROW?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

maybe not is for you "just getting old" IMO works better on OBESE PEOPLE and you not obese

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use:

12.5 mg E Sulfate
200mg caffeine
AlphaBurn

3x day and WOW...........not feel the crash

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Until arrives my Alpha-T2...............sweet

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
at 39 you aren't old, but i sure did have some mileage racked up at that age, lol. cutting weight down to 200 or less has become my priority. gonna do 1 bronkaid in morning and 1 afternoon stacked with nattys alpha-t2 and 1 adipox v2.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
at 39 you aren't old, but i sure did have some mileage racked up at that age, lol. cutting weight down to 200 or less has become my priority. gonna do 1 bronkaid in morning and 1 afternoon stacked with nattys alpha-t2 and 1 adipox v2.
you mean Adipoxil V2....?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you mean Adipoxil V2....?
no, adipo-x v2 by axis. but i have heard good things about the other.
started this stack yesterday.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i only used the first version and IMO was AND is the BEST
getting decent results, i like the smooth energy. the alpha t-2 and bronkaid definitely gave it a boost. plus with the hemodraulix it's very good.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The difference is night and day.

Anyone else with this combo yet? VERY subtle, but sustained energy with this blend of salts. Seems odd that it would be this dramatically different.

The sulfate is a bit more expensive, unfortunately.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The difference is night and day.

Anyone else with this combo yet? VERY subtle, but sustained energy with this blend of salts. Seems odd that it would be this dramatically different.

The sulfate is a bit more expensive, unfortunately.
What OTC products contain the sulfate?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahh ok. I get the "walgreens bronchial asthma relief". I believe it is the HCl
Yep, that is the little yellow ones...the HCl, which hit me HARD.

I've been using 12.5 of the sulfate with 12.5 of the HCl (one white, one yellow) and been thoroughly impressed with the lack of anxiety combined with a seeming enhancement of lipolysis.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I've been using 12.5 of the sulfate with 12.5 of the HCl (one white, one yellow) and been thoroughly impressed with the lack of anxiety combined with a seeming enhancement of lipolysis.
i been taking 1 bronkaid/2 adipox v2/2 alpha t2 pre workout and thinking of upping it to 2 bronkaid.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

both 3 times day?:AR15firing: