Enhanced will be getting P-Wet with P-Bold! (Taurus Sponsored log)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[video=youtube;WHCYEe5iUsc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHCYEe5iUsc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Lol! Hope the nip gets better! Keep killing it at the gym too!

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would try a very low dose SERM for 5 days and see how things feel.

Oh, you are the logger that had the persistent gyno? lol Well, you seem like a very unusual case then since didn't you say even superdrol made it worse and epistane didn't help it?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I think a SERM would be a much better option for anyone with anything related to gyno. I think you should consider cutting your log short if you are worried about anything like this. ALL hormones can cause gyno issues in a very small amount of people. Would you like to try a bottle of 5aOHP that seemed to really help the other loggers.
agreed... all things considered a SERM will do the job right at the receptor, damn the conversion to est...

Im not familiar with 5aOHP and what it turns into.... do you guys have a chart or can you just explain it to me??? If it has any anti gyno effects whatsoever i would be VERY interested in learning more....

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
agreed... all things considered a SERM will do the job right at the receptor, damn the conversion to est...

Im not familiar with 5aOHP and what it turns into.... do you guys have a chart or can you just explain it to me??? If it has any anti gyno effects whatsoever i would be VERY interested in learning more....
I don't have any charts or numbers, but when I was a tester for that, my gyno pretty much went away 100%!! Well, I guess if it was completely, I wouldn't be experiencing the tenderness now, but I can say that the slight puffiness and tenderness was non-existant during & after that run.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would try a very low dose SERM for 5 days and see how things feel.

Oh, you are the logger that had the persistent gyno? lol Well, you seem like a very unusual case then since didn't you say even superdrol made it worse and epistane didn't help it?
If the Triazole seems to be working (visually only, lol), should I just stick w/ that, or go low dose SERM for the next 5 days? I promise to keep my hands off my nips. :)

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
How's them nips? Getting any better?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Uhhh, I've been instructed to no longer touch said nips... Lol, I'd say they're about the same. Not getting any worse, but not improving.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Uhhh, I've been instructed to no longer touch said nips... Lol, I'd say they're about the same. Not getting any worse, but not improving.
Let me know what you want to do, the offer for the 5 aOHP still stands, have you tried using the SERM yet?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Besides the nip situation..Looks like the product is rocking in the gym department. Cool bud. Keep smashing records!! i wont mention the nip thing again...Ok...one last time.........NIP!!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Let me know what you want to do, the offer for the 5 aOHP still stands, have you tried using the SERM yet?
If I ran the 5 aOHP, it could make for an extended log. The more I think of this, the more it makes sense.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just when I thought I was done w/ this mornings leg thrashing, Skid Row - Slave to the Grind comes on. Two more sets of 20 on the leg presses later & I'm swollowing gastric juices.....

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
If I ran the 5 aOHP, it could make for an extended log. The more I think of this, the more it makes sense.
I will ship it out Monday.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Solid quads bro

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just when I thought I was done w/ this mornings leg thrashing, Skid Row - Slave to the Grind comes on. Two more sets of 20 on the leg presses later & I'm swollowing gastric juices.....
Gotta love when a song comes on that just pushes you on!! Gastric juices......not so much! Killer pic of legs too! Since others are commenting on your quads, I'll say that your calves are looking ripped!

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Holy Sh!t nice quads man. Hella workout! Like leg days to, always leave feeling like crap but know its all good.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They feel like jello right now..

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Insane pic man those are some insane quads and calves. Sounds like you got taken care of with a bottle of 5aOHP sent your way from BPjohn sounds like the making on an extended log.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I think this log just tiok a turn for the better!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You guys don't play around do ya :D

Remember the holiday's coming up..you want the in law's to somewhat recognize you ;)
Funny you say that: I just got home from my wifes family's Christmas party & her cousin saw me & said I was lookin swole!! :lol: He's into the scene, so he asked what I was taking.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok, tonight was the last straw... I ate enough @ that party to feed a football team!! Fortunately for me, there was no alcohol, so no temptation :lol:

As most of you already saw, I'll be switching over from P-Bold to the 5a OHP. I can't say enough kind words about Taurus & their reps.

Anyway, when I start on the 5a, I'm going to start throwing some cardio & ab work into the mix. This gut is getting out of control. I know the 5a works well for a recomp.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok, tonight was the last straw... I ate enough @ that party to feed a football team!! Fortunately for me, there was no alcohol, so no temptation :lol:

As most of you already saw, I'll be switching over from P-Bold to the 5a OHP. I can't say enough kind words about Taurus & their reps.

Anyway, when I start on the 5a, I'm going to start throwing some cardio & ab work into the mix. This gut is getting out of control. I know the 5a works well for a recomp.
Wow wow wow fun fun :thumbsup:

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Funny you say that: I just got home from my wifes family's Christmas party & her cousin saw me & said I was lookin swole!! :lol: He's into the scene, so he asked what I was taking.
Nice! So does the wife know the deal?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

NICE!!! Great log so far bud, Im sure it will continue to be great!!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

In for Recomp!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love 5aOHP for a recomp product it did me wonders.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 16 update:

Weight - 175.. Yes, after all that food yesterday, I woke up @ 175 this morning! :dunno:

As you saw on the pic, yesterday was a leg day. That was partially why I at as much as I did last night. I usually eat more than any other day when I do legs. That's because I don't think I hit any other body part w/ more enthusiasm than I do w/ legs. I'm glad I hit it hard yesterday too. My wife's uncle w/ the ALS was there at the party last night.. Poor dude can't even hardly talk anymore..

Here was yesterday's routine:

Warmup sets:
leg extensions 3x30 supersetted w/ leg curls 3x30

squats:
7 sets of 15

leg presses:
3 sets of 20

leg extensions
3 sets of 20

leg curls
3 sets of 20

lunges
3 sets of 25 holding 20lb db's

Usually, when I hit the lunges, I'm done.. But, that damn Skid Row song came on, so I went back to the leg presses & hit 2 more sets! After that, I was spent.. Ready to puke, but barely able to walk out & climb into my car.. My protein, carb & water intake yesterday was off the charts! I thought for sure I'd get up this morning & see 180 on the scale! :lol:

overall notes:
Weight gain has slowed down. Strength seems to still be going up. Tomorrow, I'll test that out when I hit back. I don't normally go to heavy on leg day, so I don't gauge my strength gains on leg day. Recovery between sets did seem pretty good though. Libido seems to be right in the middle. Not elevated, but not down either. Aggression seems a little elevated, but that could be the holiday season. I'm pretty laid back, but we've been going 100mph since Thanksgiving, & things won't be slowing down for me until the end of January. Joints are a little sore, especially in the shoulders.. I've been mega-dosing super cissus powder, and dosing fish oil @ about 6g a day too.. Vascularity/hardness is where this is hitting me the most. I did arms a few days back, but it looks like I did them yesterday! They're still super tight, and stay pumped w/ bulging veins.. Loving that part of it!

So far, it seems like we're all around a few lbs in weight gain. We've all been taking in plenty of calories & h20 as well. Interesting combo, this P-Bold is.. (Did I just speak like Yoda??) Switching over to the 5a OHP should make things interesting. Looking forward to hitting the cardio tomorrow after my back session!!! Damn, I don' think I've ever looked forward to cardio! lol..

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to see what this does for ya!!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
cant let this slip by without mentioning something....

So far this compound was suspected to be wet....

so far this compound has yet to provide major mass gains of any kind...

so far folks have actually lost weight (warcraft) or said they are getting more vascular (Enhanced, Fl3X)

So far multiple testers have experienced tender nips

So far no response on whether or not this directly interacts with the ER and no response on what other metabolic pathways this could take, which if DHEA and Pregnolone are any indication, it could be MANY pathways, some of which are very likely happening at a higher rate then the target pathway if DHEA and preg are examples again.

So far Patrick Arnold has even speculated that it is HIGHLY likely that this converts into Prednisone, a catabolic steroid, as well as the target hormone...

So whats the concensus Taurus??? Is this something thats already written in stone as coming out? have you guys even looked into the alternative pathways of metabolization and is it going to do as suspected, winding up being a flop that doesnt net muscle gains and gives gyno from prevelent est conversion??

Im not trying to start anything. Im no shill for any company, in fact Im highly biased against some bigger companies that sell their version of a product yet test and condemn all competitors products as being inferior.... Im just an end user thats reading the logs and offering an intelligent 3rd party perspective that might need to be taken into account before throwing such a hormone in to full fledged production...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last i check the logs folks were up in weight.. specifically the post above yours. and the reports IMO are great, no I'm not sure what your getting at TBO... And seriously, please don't take this the wrong way...keep the PA speculation out of this...created a new thread for that drama bull****. I say this for the reason this is a log, not to be turned into what everything turns into with regards to PA..i hope you understand. I'm having Eric come in here to help better explain all the pathways :thumbsup:

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
I didn't see anyone else have any E side effects except enhanced, but he's kind of a special case.

As for the prednesone, we block that pathway so I am not concerned about it at all.

I will reveal why it's not as wet as was previously thought but it's actually a good thing.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't see anyone else have any E side effects except enhanced, but he's kind of a special case.

As for the prednesone, we block that pathway so I am not concerned about it at all.

I will reveal why it's not as wet as was previously thought but it's actually a good thing.
Blocked, nice!
I did have a suspicion of nip sensitivity myself but it lasted a day and went away so I do not supsect the PBold to be the culprit.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Awesome Taurus, thanks for the responses... Im looking forward to learning more about how this was blocked and why its not so "wet" which I could see as a good thing as well....

Going to check out the taurus section now... hopefully my answers are already there.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes for anyone thats interested go check out what Eric put in the Taurus section. But enough hijacking a man's log, let's keep things going here for Enhanced.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How you doin Enhanced??? just checking in

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry dude, doin great. Entertaining guests tonight. Gun show tomorrow morning. Better update tomorrow. Damn holidays...

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man..dont be sorry. People got lives(well besides me). Sounds good. Ill check back buddy

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just took 3 scoops of Wyked. Waiting on itto kick in for trip to bathroom & then on my way to the gym

175.6 on scale this morning.