Enhanced will be getting P-Wet with P-Bold! (Taurus Sponsored log)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I also have a coiple bottles of Torem. Should I dose that instead?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I also have a coiple bottles of Torem. Should I dose that instead?
I'd see where this goes first, if it continues or gets worse in the next week break out the serm.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang that would suck, first week.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maybe I'm just rubbing them too much.. :dunno:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ran the original SD back when Designer Supplements released it & didn't Know what I was doing and experienced slight gyno. A couple years after that, I ran X-Mass (tren), & that aggrivated it again, but I kept it somewhat in check.

The Progestin I ran for you guys back in June all but cleared it up! Or so I thought...

I took 2 Triazole last night, & shortly thereafter, I was horny big time!! :lol: i skipped the P-Bold dose last night. This morning, the right nipple was still a little tender, so I took another Triazole w/ my P-Bold (1ml). I'll stick w/ 3 Triazole a day & go from there, unless it gets worse.

Didn't get up early enough for the gym, but did manage to eat a couple slices of french toast & 5 eggs.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That looks delicious. Man I hope everything goes smooth for you from this point on.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully the Triazole will help i usually use it in my PCT when needed for a low dose AI.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeahh....those bad boys made me hungry this morning!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Still just tender. No itching or visible lump. I'll look when I get home.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you provide some up close pictures so we can diagnose it?
Just kidding. Good luck though! Hate that paranoia.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here's a pic that I just took. I could tell things had gotten worse throught the day, but didn't expect this! Here's to hoping I can clear this up in a few more days!!

Lol, just kiddin, y'all!! :lol: it's still tender, but still not visible. If this offends any Taurus reps, let me know, & I can delete it.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol, sorry dude, couldn't resist.

Awesome back workout this morning!! Update will be later today, probably tonight. Very busy day off today.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad things are a little better for you now. I'll wait for tonights update see how your still killing it in the gym.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
wowee... and I thought my gyno looked bad at times.... thats horrible...

Im sure that with a lil precautionary measures taken that youll be cool bro.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so, you guys liked my super soakers!! lmao!!

Day 11 update:

weight - 175

sides: uh, yeah... Lol, not that bad.. The nip is still tender, but still not any bigger. I'll continue w/ the 4x dosing of P-Bold and 3x dosing of Triazole for the rest of the cycle.

OK, sorry about not updating, I worked, - no, I busted my A$$ at my father-in-law's shop yesterday. He has a fleet vehicle mechanic shop, & I work there for a little extra $$ every once in a while. Yesterday, I rigged out 9 James Construction pick-up trucks. Each truck pays $125 cash!! Each truck takes about 1.5 hours.. I tell ya what, when I got home yesterday, I had to help clean, cuz we just showed the house tonight to a potential buyer. Anyway, after cleaning a little last night, I literally collapsed on the couch & passed out! The wife was shocked. She woke me up & says, "see, you are human!". I didn't know where I was or what day it was!! I don't ever pass out like that. I hit a friggin wall last night.

Yesterday, I hit back like never before. I hit a personal best on lat pull downs. It's been a while since I've done them real heavy. I normally would use them as a warm up & just do a **** load of pull ups. Well, yesterday, some doosh was using the pull up bar & I didn't have time to wait. I pulled the whole stack for reps! I can't remember how much is on it, but I was friggin' stoked!! After that, I did bent over rows on the smith machine. I PR'd there too. Two 45's on each side. (I think that's where this sore lower back came from, along w/ doing those trucks..:lol: ).

This morning, I went in & had a great shoulder workout. I started w/ the military press, & my shoulders ached through all those reps. I was unable to go too heavy from the pain. I think my body was just still sleeping.. :lol: I was able to get back up to the 50's on the laterals & went back up to 95's on the shrugs.

I'm really starting to think this stuff is kicking in. Duhh, have you seen these nipples!?? :lol: just kidding. I mean, all I think about now is my next workout. I find myself tightening up different body parts throughout the day. My body feels tighter throughout the day too. I think that Alpha feeling is there.. I've always been fairly confident, so it's all good.. Libido seems decent. Not elevated like I was hoping for, but it definitely aint down, so the "ol lady's a happy camper!

It sucks, just when I actually considered bumping the dosage up to 5x a day, the nipples get the best of me.. Oh well, I'll still give this run all I got!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
sounds like this is turning out to be more of a dryer compound then a wet one....

If this is as they say it is... 2 step conversion, going through 1,4AD along the way... then Im honestly surprised to see anyone getting any effects at all yet and even more surprised that they even anticipated such a dry compound to be wet...

You used to have to dose that stuff hella high for weeks before seeing anything if ran solo....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enhanced I like your game plan but I would honestly only use the AI for short periods (as needed) so you can get more gains.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Being human happens..LOL. Glad your were able to get some killer workouts without hoseing down everyone in the gym. Full stack on lat pulldowns whoa big guy!!! Lets get this thing buddy, and once again I hope the nip gets better man!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Being human happens..LOL. Glad your were able to get some killer workouts without hoseing down everyone in the gym. Full stack on lat pulldowns whoa big guy!!! Lets get this thing buddy, and once again I hope the nip gets better man!!
x2 nice way to make over $900 in 1 day that's some beastly cash!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enhanced I like your game plan but I would honestly only use the AI for short periods (as needed) so you can get more gains.
Yea kinda like taking an AI or SERM on cycle. Take it till it stops then stop taking it.

More for your buck too ;)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok, I just rubbed it & it's pretty damned tender! I'd love to get of of the AI, but fear it might get worse.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, I just rubbed it & it's pretty damned tender! I'd love to get of of the AI, but fear it might get worse.
I maybe should read back, but are you just running the Triazole at single dose? You could try running it at double dose for a few days, no longer than 3 in a row I would say, and stay VERY hydrated if you do it.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been taking 1 pill 3x a day w/ meals. I'll bump up the water.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry man to hear its still tender hopefully the Triazole keeps it under control.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
X2 get that nip better bud!!!
Lol, my wife has no idea what I'm taking (she's given up trying to keep track), and no idea about the sore nipple. It would be funny if she just decided to peek over my shoulder & saw your words of encouragement!! :lol:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh, arms this morning - update later this evening.

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think a SERM would be a much better option for anyone with anything related to gyno. I think you should consider cutting your log short if you are worried about anything like this. ALL hormones can cause gyno issues in a very small amount of people. Would you like to try a bottle of 5aOHP that seemed to really help the other loggers.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I think a SERM would be a much better option for anyone with anything related to gyno. I think you should consider cutting your log short if you are worried about anything like this. ALL hormones can cause gyno issues in a very small amount of people. Would you like to try a bottle of 5aOHP that seemed to really help the other loggers.
Nice offer..

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Quick update while I wait in line here at Walmart. I just noticed my right nip is tender. I'll take a look @ it when I get home. Can't stop rubbing it, :lol: customers may start to look at me wierd..
This is your issue. You NEED to stop touching your nipple. That will make the situation MUCH worse. This is always how it goes down...you notice something, panic and keep checking it...every time you touch it, you are making the situation worse. SO STOP CHECKING IT

How do you know that maybe you didn't just run into something then with all of the constant manipulation it made it more and more sore? Trust me, I've been there...it sort of spirals out of control...lol...you keep checking it over and over...VISUAL INSPECTION ONLY

Benign galactorrhea/breast discharge in adolescent males probably due to breast self-manipulation.Rohn RD.
Three adolescent males presented with nipple discharge. In two boys, the expressed secretion was clinically consistent with galactorrhea. Galactorrhea/breast discharge is a rare complaint in males of any age. Although galactorrhea is commonly associated with a neuroendocrine disorder or drug ingestion, the work-up in each, including basal prolactin level, was normal. Reluctantly, each by admitted to breast self-manipulation to reduce gynecomastia. When the behavior was discontinued, the galactorrhea/breast secretion ceased. Clinicians should be aware of this heretofore undescribed and apparently benign phenomenon. If basal hyperprolactinemia is absent in a male with a breast discharge and a history of breast manipulation, then an extensive work-up is not usually indicated.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hope things are goin well!!

Hows the gym and over all mood? lethargy? etc?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll keep running the P-Bold. Lol, I WAS one of those loggers. Absolutely loved that stuff! Cleared out all pre-existing gyno symptoms I had. I'll stop touching my nipples :)lol:) and maybe pop the top of my Torem. For the SERM, would you just recommend about 3-4 days worth & then stop?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hope things are goin well!!

Hows the gym and over all mood? lethargy? etc?
Gym & overall mood are great!! Gym sessions stay focused & intense. I, once again, hit some PR's on arm day yesterday. No lethargy whatsoever.

Busy night @ work last night. I'll try & post up more this evening. Hittin the rack now for a few hrs of sleep.