Enhanced will be getting P-Wet with P-Bold! (Taurus Sponsored log)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ooops, sorry guys:

I think I stated earlier, but the taste is awesome! Some sort of berry flavor that won't get old about 2 weeks into it. I know some sublingual's (sp) can start to taste nasty after a couple of weeks. You know, how you just get sick of the taste..

Dosing, I'm keeping it about 4-5 hours apart. Each dose is taken w/ either about 3 tbsp of natty pnutbutter, or 2g of fish oil. I'm also dosing Cycle Assist 2x a day (breakfast & dinner). Vit C (1000mg) 2x a day (immediately upon waking, and immediately after workout). I'm just about out of Wyked, so I'll probably have to just rely on coffee for the rest of this run. Funds are kinda low right now because of Christmas. I'm also drinking a ton of protein, along w/ my normal foods.

Oh, I also wanted to ask.. Seeing that this isn't methylated, is it OK if I have ONE SMALL glass of red wine a couple nights a week? I usually have a glass when I'm working days so I can chill on the couch & unwind so I can get to bed at a decent hour.. If not, it's cool. I've already cut beer out 100%, so a little red wine won't hurt either.. :lol:

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Im in for the ride and to support plant/refinery workers across the us and in Louisiana.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ooops, sorry guys:

I think I stated earlier, but the taste is awesome! Some sort of berry flavor that won't get old about 2 weeks into it. I know some sublingual's (sp) can start to taste nasty after a couple of weeks. You know, how you just get sick of the taste..

Dosing, I'm keeping it about 4-5 hours apart. Each dose is taken w/ either about 3 tbsp of natty pnutbutter, or 2g of fish oil. I'm also dosing Cycle Assist 2x a day (breakfast & dinner). Vit C (1000mg) 2x a day (immediately upon waking, and immediately after workout). I'm just about out of Wyked, so I'll probably have to just rely on coffee for the rest of this run. Funds are kinda low right now because of Christmas. I'm also drinking a ton of protein, along w/ my normal foods.

Oh, I also wanted to ask.. Seeing that this isn't methylated, is it OK if I have ONE SMALL glass of red wine a couple nights a week? I usually have a glass when I'm working days so I can chill on the couch & unwind so I can get to bed at a decent hour.. If not, it's cool. I've already cut beer out 100%, so a little red wine won't hurt either.. :lol:
I'm about out of my Wyked too :( I have some leftovers of other stuff though but I am thinking I might switch it up to coffee regardless for some extra antioxidants on cycle.
I don't think a couple glasses of wine would strain your liver too much (hope not anyways, I had some last night too lol).
Loads of antioxidants there anyways!

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Wish it could last year round!!
if only!

Also in regards to Cycle assist and being its non methyl.... are you doing full doses and any concern of the milk thistle effecting the time the P-bold is in your system?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The man beat me to it, had to check up on everyone's log when i got home. But yeah i wouldn't think a glass of wine would be harmful. Sounds like your got a good little dosing schedule with everything.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Late but here!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cant wait to see how you do on this log!

I just dosed my first dose of Mdrol.

you can drink~ If I do, my liver will pack up and leave i'm sure! lol.

Kill it!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be sure to rub Matt's face into it every time you drink lol

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if only!

Also in regards to Cycle assist and being its non methyl.... are you doing full doses and any concern of the milk thistle effecting the time the P-bold is in your system?
yeah, I guess I could cut the dose in half while running this. I've always enjoyed the peace of mind that these pills give me though.. :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
!_!

Thank goodness I don't enjoy the drink ;P

I might give this a run later in march... for a nice unmethlyated cycle. (as I don't want to kill my liver yet... I wanna run a UD cycle in july ;p)

Taurus, when is this going to be out for commercial usage?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, I guess I could cut the dose in half while running this. I've always enjoyed the peace of mind that these pills give me though.. :)
Hehe, if you drink though I HIGHLY suggest using the life support stuff. Good for your liver and cholesterol.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cant wait to see how you do on this log!

I just dosed my first dose of Mdrol.

you can drink~ If I do, my liver will pack up and leave i'm sure! lol.

Kill it!
Lol, that's why I usually run the harsh stuff during Lent.. I always give up alcohol for Lent.. It's the toughest 40 days I've ever endured! Harder than whenI went through Marine Corps boot camp!! :lol:

lmao, roger that!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was going to say this earlier but your avatar pic you kinda resemble a young Dorian Yates

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 3 update:

Weight - 172.4 (leaning out??) :lol:

I laugh, but I do see myself looking leaner. The vascularity is getting rediculous!! I thought y'all said this was wet?? lol..

Got a quick story to share: Today, me, the wife & kids all went house hunting. We went into a nice house (furnished) that was open w/ a couple agents hanging out. Anyway, the wife was busy talking to both agents, so I began looking around the house.. I got in the master b/r & was looking around & couldn't help but notice my arms in the mirror!! :lol: I'm friggin serious! I did a double take. The veins are all over the place! I stopped & popped a couple flex shots.. At this point, in walks my wife & son.. LMAO! She just rolls her eyes at me... Glad the agents weren't following her..

OK, back to business:

Yesterday, I did a shoulder workout. I gotta tell ya, I don't normally get too much of a pump in my delts, no matter how I hit them. Whether it be super high reps, or super heavy weight & lower reps. It seems like I'm always looking for that perfect shoulder workout that'll leave me begging for mercy.. Yesterday, I think I may have did just that. Today, my delts & especially my traps are very tender. I will say this: I've been pushing myself harder than ever these past few months in the gym. My wife's uncle (54 years young), has ALS & it's eating away at him more & more every day.. A few months back, for whatever reason, I was in the gym & just decided to somewhat dedicate my workouts to him. Poor dude can't even feed himself anymore. So, I have this healthy body that God has given me - I need to quit ***** footin around in the gym & work out harder than ever! That dude would give anything to just walk again, let alone knock out a set of curls..

This morning was my back workout. It was short & sweet, but I walked outta the gym w/ one helluva pump! The strength isn't where I want it to be on my dead hang pull ups, but it's getting better.. I took about 3 weeks off at the end of Oct, early Nov when I got sick. I've been playing catch up ever since. The intensity in the gym these past few days though has gotten me close to where I used to be.

I know it's only 3 days in, but so far, I'm loving this run. The dosing is about every 4-5 hours. I know it may sound funny, but that's almost more convenient than just 3x a day dosing.. Kinda keeps me on a tighter schedule.
Things I've been noticing: Pumps, vascularity, and somewhat oily skin. I'll take all 3!! The libido still seems to be there, but not elevated, so that's OK too. Energy & focus in the gym is spot on!! I get in that gym & the intensity is instant!

Looking forward to seeing what happens this week. I'm on nights Mon & Tues, so the updates will be at different times. I'll hit the gym tomorrow morning (Mon) & hit arms. Might take Tues off for rest.. I hate rest days.. :lol:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LMAO!! The shadow! Dude was so friggin dry.. I'll have to tell my twin brother. He idolized him!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3 update:

I laugh, but I do see myself looking leaner. The vascularity is getting rediculous!! I thought y'all said this was wet?? lol..

Got a quick story to share: Today, me, the wife & kids all went house hunting. We went into a nice house (furnished) that was open w/ a couple agents hanging out. Anyway, the wife was busy talking to both agents, so I began looking around the house.. I got in the master b/r & was looking around & couldn't help but notice my arms in the mirror!! :lol: I'm friggin serious! I did a double take. The veins are all over the place! I stopped & popped a couple flex shots.. At this point, in walks my wife & son.. LMAO! She just rolls her eyes at me... Glad the agents weren't following her..

OK, back to business:

Yesterday, I did a shoulder workout. I gotta tell ya, I don't normally get too much of a pump in my delts, no matter how I hit them. Whether it be super high reps, or super heavy weight & lower reps. It seems like I'm always looking for that perfect shoulder workout that'll leave me begging for mercy.. Yesterday, I think I may have did just that. Today, my delts & especially my traps are very tender. I will say this: I've been pushing myself harder than ever these past few months in the gym. My wife's uncle (54 years young), has ALS & it's eating away at him more & more every day.. A few months back, for whatever reason, I was in the gym & just decided to somewhat dedicate my workouts to him. Poor dude can't even feed himself anymore. So, I have this healthy body that God has given me - I need to quit ***** footin around in the gym & work out harder than ever! That dude would give anything to just walk again, let alone knock out a set of curls..

This morning was my back workout. It was short & sweet, but I walked outta the gym w/ one helluva pump! The strength isn't where I want it to be on my dead hang pull ups, but it's getting better.. I took about 3 weeks off at the end of Oct, early Nov when I got sick. I've been playing catch up ever since. The intensity in the gym these past few days though has gotten me close to where I used to be.

I know it's only 3 days in, but so far, I'm loving this run. The dosing is about every 4-5 hours. I know it may sound funny, but that's almost more convenient than just 3x a day dosing.. Kinda keeps me on a tighter schedule.
Things I've been noticing: Pumps, vascularity, and somewhat oily skin. I'll take all 3!! The libido still seems to be there, but not elevated, so that's OK too. Energy & focus in the gym is spot on!! I get in that gym & the intensity is instant!

Looking forward to seeing what happens this week. I'm on nights Mon & Tues, so the updates will be at different times. I'll hit the gym tomorrow morning (Mon) & hit arms. Might take Tues off for rest.. I hate rest days.. :lol:

Wow, great results man. I hope this stuff hits the market soon.lol

Inspirational story about your uncle. Sucks that people can't lift, let alone walk... sheez... A wet compound that has drying effects! haha! nice. I can't wait to give this a shot!

BOSSisback82

BOSSisback82

Awards
subbed man....late but subbed.
Sounds like it's coming along great.
I admire your dedication to your family and the gym.

KILL IT!!!!!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great update, also a good story we all derive motivation and inspiration in different forms. Hate to hear sad stories of people suffering at a young age though. And yes 54 is plenty young.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good. Ill check back later on today!!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Day 3 update:

This made me chuckle pretty good... TOTALLY something I would get caught doing, with the exact same reaction from the wife..... cept my lil boy would yell, MAKE EM BIG, BIGGER!!! He gets a kick outta dad flexing.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Nice update,.....my wife catches me all the time flexing..

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
She saw me drawing a dose out the other day & chuckled & said, "wow, it almost looks like you're taking steroids.". Lol.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats funny as hell!!
hahah!! Yups man. I know when it's pills no one cares, but liquids.... they are like WTF is that?! oh and powders too even!
My vit D comes liquid form and my bcaas. ppl think those are the ROIDZ!! Little do they know... hah

BOSSisback82

BOSSisback82

Awards
hahah!! Yups man. I know when it's pills no one cares, but liquids.... they are like WTF is that?! oh and powders too even!
My vit D comes liquid form and my bcaas. ppl think those are the ROIDZ!! Little do they know... hah
well.....if you want to get really technical vitamin D3 is a steroid :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well.....if you want to get really technical vitamin D3 is a steroid :)
lol! Indeed sir it is! hahhaa! But don't tell the mass that or they might stop taking it... and that would be horrible..

BOSSisback82

BOSSisback82

Awards
lol! Indeed sir it is! hahhaa! But don't tell the mass that or they might stop taking it... and that would be horrible..
yes that would be bad.....great stuff.....that's something I'll never stop taking and I take alot of it...about 12,000 iu per day in the colder months and a little less in the summer when I'm getting sun.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
She saw me drawing a dose out the other day & chuckled & said, "wow, it almost looks like you're taking steroids.". Lol.
Its so true anytime someone see's liquid they freak out, but if its pill's they shrug their shoulders and say "ehhh". A jaded public we have these days that pills are just norm.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I Think Its crazy...seeing all these quad stack methyl DS's. Oh well...People will learn

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just getting home from work & gym. Despite being pretty tired, I still decided to go in & get a chest workout. I did arms yesterday. Guns are feeling super tight right now & pecs feel like puddy. I demolished my chest this morning. Strength & recovery between sets was very good. My preworkout supp this morning: water! Didn't need any stims cuz daddy gotta go to sleep now.

I'll post a better update this evening. I'll also try & weigh myself when I wake up this afternoon.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Its so true anytime someone see's liquid they freak out, but if its pill's they shrug their shoulders and say "ehhh". A jaded public we have these days that pills are just norm.
True I have the mother-in-law at my house(STILL!) and she seen me getting one of my doses of PBold out of the bottle and she goes and runs to the wife any tell her I'm a drug user and my wife should be carefull.

My wife told her to not worry about it because if just a PH and not a steroid. And if she had questions to ask me.

God I can't wait till she leaves.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True I have the mother-in-law at my house(STILL!) and she seen me getting one of my doses of PBold out of the bottle and she goes and runs to the wife any tell her I'm a drug user and my wife should be carefull.

My wife told her to not worry about it because if just a PH and not a steroid. And if she had questions to ask me.

Ever watched that danny divito movie where they off the mom, just sayin... LOL

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Just getting home from work & gym. Despite being pretty tired, I still decided to go in & get a chest workout. I did arms yesterday. Guns are feeling super tight right now & pecs feel like puddy. I demolished my chest this morning. Strength & recovery between sets was very good. My preworkout supp this morning: water! Didn't need any stims cuz daddy gotta go to sleep now.

I'll post a better update this evening. I'll also try & weigh myself when I wake up this afternoon.
You feeling any effects? Aside from recovery and strength?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Good stuff man. Sleep well.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

LoL like i said its a jaded society anymore. Good luck with the mother in law leaving Friday i know how much of a pain they can be sometimes.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards

Wow... at that point I would help her pack and call a cab and thank her for visiting... your wife handled it well, but to ignorantly try to instigate something within a relationship while staying in YOUR home... inexcusable.

Either politely ask YOU what it is or just keep it zipped.

Im glad I dont have those kind of mother-in-law issues... too much of a flake to even be a bother.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im pretty sure my mother inlaw would say something like that... but then again my wife is Japanese. My wife would probably just say something like... "meh, let his hair fall out". haha.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 4 update:
Weight – 173
So, I’ve put on a few more oz.* The leaning out seems to have faded.* That tells me my diet is dictating how I look & feel.* Now, I just gotta remember what it was I ate the last few days!* I used to track all of that on fitday.com, but I’ve become so busy w/ everything else, I’ve gotten away from that site.
Yesterday was arm day.* I went into the gym w/ no preworkout stims, because I had to work last night, which meant I had to be able to get some sleep later that morning.* I won’t say it ruined my workout, but damn, it sucks working out first thing in the morning w/ no caffeine!!*
I’m battling a little bit of tendonitis in the right forearm, so I think that limited me just a little bit on the straight bar curls.* My super cissus powder shipped today, so I’ll be mega dosing that through the rest of this log.* I like that stuff, cuz it also helps w/ cort control too.* Perfect for PCT..* The strength seemed to be up very slightly.* Nothing to call home about or brag on fb about.. :lol:* My preacher curls went up about 5lbs since the previous week.* This being the first full week, I’m hoping for a bigger jump next week in all lifts across the board.* My weighted dips (45lb plate), went down a little bit in reps, but that didn’t bother me too much. *
This morning, I went in & had a pretty damn good chest workout.* I’m really trying to bring out my upper pecs, so I concentrate more on those at the beginning of my workouts.* I ended up doing 8 sets of incline bench on the smith machine.* My shoulders were a little tender, so that’s why I went w/ that, instead of the db’s.* Both reps and weight went up a decent amount on this lift.* That right there motivated me right off the bat!* From there, I increased weight on the rest of my lifts this morning. *My hammer strength flat bench weight went way up!* I threw an extra 25 on each side!* More than I’ve ever done.* Granted, I only did 2 sets of 6 reps w/ that increased weight, the full pec feeling was awesome.
I finished my chest off w/ low pulley cable crossovers.* This movement really brings out a great pump in the upper pecs AND front delts.* I was going to get some post workout pics, but I forgot to shave my chest & it was fully engulfed w/ hair!! :lol:* You wouldn’t have seen any definition..* I’m going to try & get some “update” pics next week.* Especially if the scale continues to climb.
What I’m feeling:* This being a PH, I’d expect to feel more of that “on” feeling or Alpha feeling, but it’s not quite there yet.* Maybe a few more days.* Strength is slowly climbing, which is fine.* Fast strength gains = injury.* Slow & steady wins the race.* Libido seems ever so slightly elevated.* It almost seems to come & go, I’ll have to pay more attention to when I’m feeling it.* Might be right around dosing, or maybe a couple hours after dosing.* All of my joints seem somewhat sore, but I’m also trying to push more weight with each workout.* Hoping the cissus and fish oil will help alleviate that pain.* Looking in the mirror, I think I’m seeing a small difference.* Honestly, if this turns into more of a recomp rather than a bulk, I won’t be complaining.* That’ll just make my spring cut that much easier!
Going in for a shoulder workout tomorrow..* So much for that rest day!* :lol:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry about all those stupid f'ing *. I typed my review on my work computer & emailed it to my phone, & then pasted it here. Not sure why it does that.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All good man. Love the details...keep bring the goods!!!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good update man keep them coming. Anytime Orange Triad and fish oil aren't working for me for my joint pain i use E-Pharm's Joint Force that stuff is a piece of heaven.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I woulda told the mother in law that if she doesn't watch her back you're gonna roid rage on her lol