EBF and SNS Non Stim 8 PAK STAK!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget to watch the log MM. Also, pick some up from the planet when ebf hits it ;)
I'm definitely going to watch the winner's progress when the log starts and I'm already silently following the other EBF sponsored log ATM.

Been asking for EBF at the planet too.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Application: StangBanger

US only
18 or older : 35
Must not be on any fat burning supplements : Not
Must provide detailed nutrition and training logs : Can and will do
Must update minimum of 3x per week: Not a problem
Must Give progress pictures each week: scary idea but what the hell... lets get ripped
Must provide links to previous logs: see sig to most recent, new to logging that's my 3rd log in sig
-EPiC FRL
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html -AI Swole Stack http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/175267-anabolic-innovations-swole.html
-HemaVol Sample Review http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/177408-its-here-pump.html

Must list prior supplement use in the realm of fat burning supplements: DCP, LX, RK's, Atrophex
Must post starting Pictures in this thread: This is the scariest part... I put on a spare tire and its time for it to go!
Must have clear goals and drive: Clear goals - DESTROY the spare tire!
Must Follow outline given (when chosen) for products: no problem
MUST GET SHREDDED! - THATS THE GOAL!!! LETS SEE SOME ABS NOT BELLY FAT!!!!!

photo.JPG

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm definitely going to watch the winner's progress when the log starts and I'm already silently following the other EBF sponsored log ATM.

Been asking for EBF at the planet too.
I know. I'm keepin tabs on our requests. Hahah. Good stuff.

Great apps so far. Keep em comin.
2 top notch master minds here gents and ladies. One app and.contest you WANNA win.

DON'T MISS.OUT

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Application: StangBanger

US only
18 or older : 35
Must not be on any fat burning supplements : Not
Must provide detailed nutrition and training logs : Can and will do
Must update minimum of 3x per week: Not a problem
Must Give progress pictures each week: scary idea but what the hell... lets get ripped
Must provide links to previous logs: see sig to most recent, new to logging that's my 3rd log in sig
Must list prior supplement use in the realm of fat burning supplements: DCP, LX, RK's, Atrophex
Must post starting Pictures in this thread: This is the scariest part... I put on a spare tire and its time for it to go!
Must have clear goals and drive: Clear goals - DESTROY the spare tire!
Must Follow outline given (when chosen) for products: no problem
MUST GET SHREDDED! - THATS THE GOAL!!! LETS SEE SOME ABS NOT BELLY FAT!!!!!

View attachment 61944
Nice!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
killer stack for sure, i hope the winners do a bang up job with the logs...

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for more applicants. Let's get em in!

This is the ultimate stack. Nothing else is needed to complete this to get you shredded

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Keep this ish at the top, it's in a league of its own :)

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
I may have to put an app in for this stack. I have to figure a few things out first but this sounds very promising.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Oh man - I'd love to log this....but there's some good experienced apps in already & I'm currently running other fat-burners as well. Keeping an eye on these logs - closing in on my current fat loss goal & pulling out all the stops this summer -

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
This stack looks sick. I feel like I don't have a shot at winning this cause I'm new here/ new to bodybuilding, but I definitely want this stack!

Application:

US only
18 or older: 22
Must not be on any fat burning supplements: I'm not
Must provide detailed nutrition and training logs: I keep very detailed logs in my workout book
Must update minimum of 3x per week: I'm on here reading 7 days a week, bout time I started posting my own stuff.
Must Give progress pictures each week: No problem. I take progress pictures regularly
Must provide links to previous logs: I've yet to post a log, but I'm eager to try it on this one
Must list prior supplement use in the realm of fat burning supplements: I'm a big fan of SNS products. I used PLCAR 500 and TTA 500 for my spring
cut. I also used the fat burner Meltdown.
Must post starting Pictures in this thread: No problem
Must have clear goals and drive: Long term... I'd like to get to 200lbs, at 6%bf. Short term, I'd like to get to 6%bf while maintaining my muscle
and show off my abs at the beach.
Must Follow outline given (when chosen) for products: Of course
MUST GET SHREDDED: Or die trying. haha. I wanna get super cut by the end of summer.

Reasons to consider me: I think I represent a special brand of bodybuilder... I'm far from being a bulky guy at 6'3", 185lbs. I've always been very lanky, and have always been made fun of until I got a job at a gym and dedicated myself to getting in shape. I don't have much desire to get really big and strong, but I do desire being super lean and cut. As a basketball player, I'm more worried about being able to run fast and jump high than lifting a ton of weight. I've been quite happy with the results I've obtained from my training so far, and many people have noticed the change in my physique. Should I get the opportunity to log this stack... I would definitely recommend it to the patrons at my gym as well as the other members of AM.com. Thanks again for the chance to apply!

IMG_20120713_171915.jpg

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice app.

U never know if u have a chance if you dont enter

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice app.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Nice app.

This makes me want to enter :) however since I have won an EBF product before I think it's someone elses turn to give this a shot. The addition of the SNS products is just great. Who ever wins this is a lucky dude! Will be following them.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
This makes me want to enter :) however since I have won an EBF product before I think it's someone elses turn to give this a shot. The addition of the SNS products is just great. Who ever wins this is a lucky dude! Will be following them.
Glad u enjoyed ur run man.
Stayed tuned. Gonna be a log of EPICNESS to say the least

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Damn.. That's soooo tempting!

Bump for EBF and SNS!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
This stack looks sick. I feel like I don't have a shot at winning this cause I'm new here/ new to bodybuilding, but I definitely want this stack!

Application:

US only
18 or older: 22
Must not be on any fat burning supplements: I'm not
Must provide detailed nutrition and training logs: I keep very detailed logs in my workout book
Must update minimum of 3x per week: I'm on here reading 7 days a week, bout time I started posting my own stuff.
Must Give progress pictures each week: No problem. I take progress pictures regularly
Must provide links to previous logs: I've yet to post a log, but I'm eager to try it on this one
Must list prior supplement use in the realm of fat burning supplements: I'm a big fan of SNS products. I used PLCAR 500 and TTA 500 for my spring
cut. I also used the fat burner Meltdown.
Must post starting Pictures in this thread: No problem
Must have clear goals and drive: Long term... I'd like to get to 200lbs, at 6%bf. Short term, I'd like to get to 6%bf while maintaining my muscle
and show off my abs at the beach.
Must Follow outline given (when chosen) for products: Of course
MUST GET SHREDDED: Or die trying. haha. I wanna get super cut by the end of summer.

Reasons to consider me: I think I represent a special brand of bodybuilder... I'm far from being a bulky guy at 6'3", 185lbs. I've always been very lanky, and have always been made fun of until I got a job at a gym and dedicated myself to getting in shape. I don't have much desire to get really big and strong, but I do desire being super lean and cut. As a basketball player, I'm more worried about being able to run fast and jump high than lifting a ton of weight. I've been quite happy with the results I've obtained from my training so far, and many people have noticed the change in my physique. Should I get the opportunity to log this stack... I would definitely recommend it to the patrons at my gym as well as the other members of AM.com. Thanks again for the chance to apply!

View attachment 62075
Great app dude!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Agreed. Tough customers we have here...
Cmon guys, keep em' comin

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Loving the applications so far.

Keep em coming.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bed time bump. anymore apps?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump for good stack, and I have to withdraw my application. I got selected for another logging opportunity. best of luck to thaOrleanyte! (maybe the stack will remove body hair too)

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Whomever wins has a great opportunity here... If it's not me, I will surely follow the log! But umm... I NEED TO SHRED UP!!!!

also - update my App with links to reviews.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Whomever wins has a great opportunity here... If it's not me, I will surely follow the log! But umm... I NEED TO SHRED UP!!!!

also - update my App with links to reviews.
Please do follow.
Will be one of the most epic log and transformation challenge on here :). This should be called the NO FUKAROUNDITIS 8 PACK STACK.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
4 Apps lads.

Lets get a RUSH ON!!! flood this with entries.

As Cyrus pointed out, this is one of the best stacks ever to be available for a log. Don't miss out.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
bump for good stack, and I have to withdraw my application. I got selected for another logging opportunity. best of luck to thaOrleanyte! (maybe the stack will remove body hair too)
Thanks, Easy. But like Samson, I channel my strength through my hair.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 apps ??? Are you kidding me ? Come on guys. Come and take advantage of this sick opportunity. I would love to apply again to follow up my current log of Recompadrol, AAV2 and Natty V with this stack. However, someone else should have the opportunity to experience the amazing results I am showing on my log now.

So get in here !!!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
what? I WON!?!?? SWEET!!

hahahaha..... wishful thinking! I am ready to CUT the GUT!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously. I can't believe we have such few apps for this opp.

Get em in!!!!

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established

Get em in!!!!
It's amazing. One of the best opportunities I've seen on this website. I'm beginning to regret not being able to have the opportunity to log this.

sprintstar01

Awards
I would put an app in but Ima be running some 1-andro here soon unless that's okay?

rehj

rehj

Awards

Get em in!!!!
Well, I'm not too experienced on the logging front but everyone has gotta start somewhere, right?

US only: Yes
18 or older: Yes
Must not be on any fat burning supplements: Just came off EC and need a stim break for sure.
Must provide detailed nutrition and training logs: No problem. Despite my lack of former experience I've read hundreds of logs and know the difference between an informative, truthful log versus complete bull. As for nutrition, I use fitday EVERYDAY to track my nutrition on a cut.
Must update minimum of 3x per week: Done, I use Wendler 5/3/1
Must Give progress pictures each week: Not a probelm
Must provide links to previous logs: Here's where I'm lacking. I've run every type of supplement you can name, but up until now I've been a full time student so logs are not something I've pursued (not for a lack of interest). That being said, I've got a ton of free time on my hands this upcoming semester since I'm about to graduate (!!!) with a undergraduate degree in Exercise Science. I believe my knowledge of physiology, anatomy, etc can greatly contribute to the details and knowledge of this log.
Must list prior supplement use in the realm of fat burning supplements: Alpha T2, OEP, EC, LX, TTA-500
Must post starting Pictures in this thread: Pictures will be posted tomorrow!
Must have clear goals and drive: My diet & exercise regimen are vastly important to me. As a former fatty, I'm constantly trying to keep the weight off and the lifts high.
Must Follow outline given (when chosen) for products: Yes
MUST GET SHREDDED!: On this stack, who couldn't???

rehj

rehj

Awards
Snapshot_20120720_3_0.jpg
7-19a.jpg
7-19.jpg

Sorry for bad quality, I don't have my camera at my current location but will have one available next week.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Is there anyway you can blow up the picture? Its Non-Clickable/Small

rehj

rehj

Awards
Is there anyway you can blow up the picture? Its Non-Clickable/Small
Yeah, I'll take more tonight with my phone those were on my crappy webcam and I can't increase/decrease the size. I would've last night, but I saw the new Batman at midnight (epic by the way)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Surprised more people haven't applied for this.

I would if I hadn't been using a cortisol reducer the past two months, but good luck to those who get this as it sounds epic. :D

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
BUMP for opportunity knocking!!!!

and shameless self plug...

ready to post ridiculously detailed logs here! Got my Macro's on POINT! Training like a MOFO! LEGO!