Drop the gut by Spring 2010 -- with the 8-week Fat Loss Stack!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

AM Member,

We are proud to announce the complete 8 week Fat Loss Stack (FLS)!

The Fat Loss Stack (FLS) includes 3 proven products that will help you shed pounds of fat -

2 bags of CLA (Conjugated linoleic acid)
2 bottles of Green Tea capsules
1 bottle of DermaTherm Target

The FLS is an 8 week stack that will ramp up your metabolism and increase fat burning when combined with a low calorie diet and exercise program. The FLS combines three products scientifically proven to be safe and effective fat loss agents that will allow you to shed pounds of unwanted fat, more than just diet and exercise alone.

Human studies prove that all of these products work. When combined, all three products work synergistically together to give you great results.

But don’t take my word for it. Instead, take a look at the human clinical trials that demonstrate the effectiveness of these products and exactly how they work

DermaTherm Target
A topical fat loss cream

DermaTherm Target is a unique spot specific fat loss cream, because it actually works.

The main active ingredient in DermaTherm Target is theophylline.

Several human studies have confirmed theophylline's ability to significantly reduce fat mass at the site of application after only 8-12 weeks of use. (8-11) In one study with men and women, theophylline reduced waist circumference 110% over the group not using the cream. (9) In another study, women who used theophylline cream around their thighs for 5 weeks had up to a 300% reduction in thigh circumference compared to the placebo group. (8)

Theophylline works by stimulating cAMP, which increases lipase activity in the fat cell. (6,7) Lipase is the fat dissolving enzyme that breaks down fat into fatty acids so it can be used for energy. (7) Therefore, it’s important to be following a low calorie diet in order to utilize these fatty acids for energy before they are re-deposited elsewhere.

Dermatherm Target is the perfect solution for targeting specific “problem areas” that normally would be difficult to burn off with regular diet and exercise (such as the lower abdomen in men or the thighs in women).

DermaTherm Target further enhances the fat loss process with raspberry ketone and evodiamine to assist in lipolysis and lipase activity. (12,13)

The FLS includes 1 bottle of DermaTherm Target, which is an 8 week supply (enough to cover any main "problem area").

CLA softgels
Conjugated linoleic acid

CLA creates a leaner body by reducing fat storage and increasing muscle growth.

CLA does this by reducing the action of GLUT-4 (insulin-responsive glucose transporter) in adipose tissue, and increasing its action in muscle tissue. This shifts glycogen storage towards muscle cells rather than fat cells. (1)

In one study, men and women who took 3.4 g/day of CLA lost 4 lbs of fat over a 12 week period, while the placebo group gained 3 lbs of fat. (2) CLA has also has the ability to target fat loss in "problem areas" dependent upon the sex. For instance, men who took CLA for 4 weeks had significant reductions of fat from the abdominal region. (3) Another study with overweight women showed a significant and targeted reduction of fat tissue around the thighs. (4)

In a normal diet, we get small amounts of CLA through dairy and meat, but since most modern foods are depleted of CLA, it’s necessary to supplement with CLA to get the optimal amount for fat loss.

CLA has been shown to provide these benefits without any side effects from long-term use.

With the FLS you get enough CLA softgels to use the clinically proven dose of 3.4 grams per day. (4 softgels)

Green Tea capsules
100% Pesticide free Green Tea​

Green tea has been well established as a safe and effective thermogenic fat loss agent. However, most green tea pills on the market use generic green tea extract from China which is practically guaranteed to have high levels of endocrine disrupting pesticides and other dangerous contaminates (due to the lack of federal regulation against pesticide use and the highly polluted plantation soil in China).

When we created our Green Tea caps we searched for the purest green tea in the world and found Nutriscience InnovaTea™ -- an organic compliant and 100% pesticide free green tea extract sourced from India, analyzed to be 100% free of contamination.
In addition, our green tea is standardized for an effective dose of polyphenols, catechins and EGCG. Just two capsules of green tea contain the same dose of catechins used in several human studies in which men and women taking green tea lost twice as much body fat as the non-green tea group. (5)

Our green tea also has a very small amount of naturally occurring caffeine, making it safe for virtually anybody. No insomnia. No rapid heart rate. No jitters.

The FLS includes 2 bottles of Green Tea capsules, which is an 8 week supply at 3 capsules per day (the same dose proven to burn fat).

8 Week Fat Loss Stack (FLS) Cycling Instructions

http://www.primordialperformance.com/store/Fat-Loss-Stack.html

Notes:

The stack may be continued for up to 12 weeks
Apply DermaTherm Target in the morning to "problem areas" after a shower.
Split CLA dose into 2 doses per day, taken with meals.
Split Green Tea dose into 2-3 doses per day, taken with meals.

Instead of just throwing together a diluted concoction of popular ingredients, we have put together truly functional ingredients backed by real research, which produce real results.

And remember, we guarantee you will be satisfied with our products. If for any reason the FLS doesn’t live up to your expectations, just return it for a full refund (If purchased directly from Primordial Performance).

I’d like to thank you for reading this news release and supporting Primordial Performance!

Yours in health & fitness,

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
Visit - Primordial Performance
[/B]

References -

1. Conjugated linoleic acid and obesity control: efficacy and mechanisms.
YW Wang and PJ Jones
Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord, August 1, 2004; 28(8): 941-55.

2. Conjugated Linoleic Acid Reduces Body Fat Mass in Overweight and Obese Humans
Henrietta Blankson, et al.
J. Nutr., Dec 2000; 130: 2943 – 2948

3. Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) reduced abdominal adipose tissue in obese middle-aged men with signs of the metabolic syndrome: a randomised controlled trial.
U Riserus, et al.
Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord, Aug 2001; 25(8): 1129-3

4. Six months supplementation with conjugated linoleic acid induces regional-specific fat mass decreases in overweight and obese.
Gaullier JM et al.
Br J Nutr. 2007 Mar;97(3):550-60

5. A Green Tea Extract High in Catechins Reduces Body Fat and Cardiovascular Risks in Humans
Nagao et al.
Obesity. 2007; 15:1473-1483.

6. Fat cell lipolysis induced by theophylline in obese subjects before and after caloric restriction
G Chiodini, et al
Arch Maragliano Patol Clin, Jan 1979; 35: 7-11.

7. Adipose tissue lipase. In: Borgstro¨m, B., Brockman, H.L. (Eds.) Lipase
Belfrage, P et al
Elsevier, Amsterdam, pp. 365–416. (1984)

8. Topical Fat Reduction
Frank et al.
Obes Res. 1995;3 (Suppl 4): 561S-568S

9. Topical fat reduction from the waist.
Caruso MK, et al
Diabetes Obes Metab. 2007 May;9(3):300-3.

10. Fat reduction by topical waist applications may actually work.
GD Lundberg
Medscape J Med, Jan 2008; 10(2): 43.

11. Enhancement of transdermal delivery of theophylline using microemulsion vehicle.
Zhao X, et al.
Int J Pharm. 2006 Dec 11;327(1-2):58-64. Epub 2006 Jul 21.

12. Anti-obese action of raspberry ketone.
C Morimoto, et al.
Life Sci, May 27, 2005; 77(2): 194-204

13. Capsaicin-like anti-obese activities of evodiamine from fruits of Evodia rutaecarpa, a vanilloid receptor agonist.
Kobayashi,Y. et al.
Planta Med., 67, 628–633.(2001)

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Def a good stack! Did u also mention on the PP site, that there should be a Primordial Fat Burner out by Spring also?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Def a good stack! Did u also mention on the PP site, that there should be a Primordial Fat Burner out by Spring also?
Yes, probably around early summer 2010, after the Muscle Feeder hits.

-Eric

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Muscle feeder??? Do tell....I don't see where you mention the sale on the FLS. I'll need to pick up another so I can go the full 10 weeks. PP RULES!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah plus the old Dermatherm

sounds sweet
Your obsessed with the old Dermatherm arnt you.

Have you tried stacking Dermacrine with DermaTherm for the same effect?

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Muscle feeder??? Do tell....I don't see where you mention the sale on the FLS. I'll need to pick up another so I can go the full 10 weeks. PP RULES!

Good point.

Here it is!

-Eric

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
would this stack hinder my test results in an all natural competition??

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Been waiting for Muscle Feeder for a while! How is the formula on this lookin? And is this next to be released?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
i hope this deal is still around when i go on a cut soon. My friend had great results with this stack last month

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same idea... but worlds better.

-Eric
That is quite the bold statement. Care to elaborate a little as to why? Not asking for an ingredient list but the science behind a claim like that Eric.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That is quite the bold statement. Care to elaborate a little as to why? Not asking for an ingredient list but the science behind a claim like that Eric.
No can do... Everyone will see when it hits.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BTW,

The COUPON CODE to save $15 is 2010FATLOSS

_Eric

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No can do... Everyone will see when it hits.

-Eric
Man your as bad or worse than Jacob from USP Labs, lol! I hope for your sake it is groundbreaking because you are up against some stiff competition.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Man your as bad or worse than Jacob from USP Labs, lol! I hope for your sake it is groundbreaking because you are up against some stiff competition.
Muscle Feeder is a huge project, we aren't talking about just some ala/chromium sup. This product will represent a paradigm shift in the way weight lifters and bodybuilders will look at food and supplementation. There is nothing like this on the market.

-Eric

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is awesome to hear; anxiously awaiting more on this once it is released. Best of luck with the project. It seems in the last 18 months there have been some major "breakthroughs" for lack of a better way to put it.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Feeder is a huge project, we aren't talking about just some ala/chromium sup. This product will represent a paradigm shift in the way weight lifters and bodybuilders will look at food and supplementation. There is nothing like this on the market.

-Eric
Very excited for this! Sounds like something that will offer major recomp effects? You looking to have this out before summer I'm hoping?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
sounds great. muscle feeder would be sick. could be a great stack with the fatloss

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
sounds good. just used this and it worked 2010FATLOSS

gymrat0706

Awards
will there be any presale specials on the muscle feeder?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
whats the best time of the day to take green tea extract? i assume it had anti oxidants in it also since its green tea correct?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
whats the best time of the day to take green tea extract? i assume it had anti oxidants in it also since its green tea correct?
Anytime really since there is almost zero caffeine in our green tea extract. I take mine 3x spread throughout the day.

-Eric

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
would taking it on a bulk be counter productive or could cla and green tea help minimize the fat gain on a bulk

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
would taking it on a bulk be counter productive or could cla and green tea help minimize the fat gain on a bulk
Green tea and CLA would both be OK on a bulk, but Id save the DermaTherm for when you cut the calories really low.

-Eric

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
That is exactly what I am starting February 1 :)

Here is my cutter stack:

Weeks 1-4
- Dermacrine: 4 pumps in the morning
- Dermatherm: 2 pumps in the evening

Weeks 5-8
- SA LV version: one 5ml. dose twice a day, M-F, at 5 days on/2 days off.
- Dermatherm: 2 pumps/day

Weeks 9-12
- Green tea: 3 caps/day

Have you tried stacking Dermacrine with DermaTherm for the same effect?

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn you Erick!!!! lol

really not joke serious i can stack both?
Yes, that is fine to use Dermacrine and DermaTherm at the same time. Dermacrine on shoulders and upper back... Dermatherm Target on "problem areas".

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That is exactly what I am starting February 1 :)

Here is my cutter stack:

Weeks 1-4
- Dermacrine: 4 pumps in the morning
- Dermatherm: 2 pumps in the evening

Weeks 5-8
- SA LV version: one 5ml. dose twice a day, M-F, at 5 days on/2 days off.

Weeks 9-12
- Green tea: 3 caps/day
You can apply the DermaTherm at the same time as the Dermacrine. The Dermatherm late at night might keep you awake too.

-Eric

jaredgeorge19

Awards
Why is USPS as a delivery method removed.I tried to checkout today and it was just fed ground,express saver and priority overnight.But yesterday USPS was there as a delivery method.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Primordial Performance : Warning
There are no shipping methods available

WTF!!!!!

Damn it i need order some things and i can`t

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Good Point on the Dermatherm! :)

Would it be better to split the two up though and use the Dermacrine in the evening before bed?

You can apply the DermaTherm at the same time as the Dermacrine. The Dermatherm late at night might keep you awake too.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Why is USPS as a delivery method removed.I tried to checkout today and it was just fed ground,express saver and priority overnight.But yesterday USPS was there as a delivery method.
The USPS servers went down.. broke our whole shopping cart so we had to turn it off. USPS options are back on now.

-Eric