Drewsicle3210 gets freakishly VOLATILE (sponsored)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gunz!! Looking good man!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout, Drew. I wish we had done a session together, but there was just too much eating going on. I saved the turkey legs for you though.

Thanks for the sample of Volatile, too! ;) Hope you like the REM 8.0
Yeah, we dropped the ball on our workout session, but we didn't have a lot of time

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good bro! And solid workout. You dug down deep there... good on ya!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, talk about PUMP!!
Great workout.
I'm glad I did it, because now I feel pretty damn good. Time for postworkout turkey!

Alternate Incline Dumbbell Curl 37
Set 1 : 25x10
Set 2 : 25x10
Set 3 : 25x10
Set 4 : 25x10
Set 5 : 25x10
Set 6 : 25x10
Set 7 : 25x10
Set 8 : 25x10
Set 9 : 25x10
Set 10 : 30x7
|
EZ Bar Triceps Extension 93.33 Set 1 : 70x10
Set 2 : 70x10
Set 3 : 70x10
Set 4 : 70x10
Set 5 : 60x10
Set 6 : 60x10
Set 7 : 60x10
Set 8 : 60x10
Set 9 : 60x10
Set 10 : 60x10
|
EZ Bar Curl 78
Set 1 : 60x8
Set 2 : 60x9
Set 3 : 60x8
|
Standing Overhead Tri extension- DB each hand 80
Set 1 : 60x10
Set 2 : 60x8
Set 3 : 60x10
|
Notes
* elbow was acting up the first couple of sets, but it loosened up when I got going good.
Looking good dude! Nice work tooooons of volume! What kind of rest between sets are you doing?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on the baptism, & getting some much deserved time with your family! Way to be about it man; still getting it done even when time gets short.

You & Jr are bros, correct?

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good bro! And solid workout. You dug down deep there... good on ya!
Thanks man, i didn't want to do it at first, but when I got the juices flowing I couldn't stop.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good dude! Nice work tooooons of volume! What kind of rest between sets are you doing?
Maybe 15-20 seconds at the most having to change my bench back and forth from flat to incline, with a few minute break at one point to help my daughter do something.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on the baptism, & getting some much deserved time with your family! Way to be about it man; still getting it done even when time gets short.

You & Jr are bros, correct?
Yeah man, we are brothers. And we were dead set on killing a workout together. No worries, we will make it up big time.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe 15-20 seconds at the most having to change my bench back and forth from flat to incline, with a few minute break at one point to help my daughter do something.
Bad ass! I've been doing 45 secs or so. I'm going to have to shorten it now :p

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work in here. You guys are killing me with these short rest periods. Smh

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah those short breaks are tough, and painful, but the burn is what's important.
I've been doing it to try to get some more fat burning going on, I really need to lean out right now!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way to stay on it Drew! How you managed to stay away from all those leftovers to get into the gym, I don't know...

I've been doing it to try to get some more fat burning going on, I really need to lean out right now!!
I'd much rather the short rests and limited cardio. I get so bored with running.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Way to stay on it Drew! How you managed to stay away from all those leftovers to get into the gym, I don't know...

I'd much rather the short rests and limited cardio. I get so bored with running.
omfg i know. the only cardio i do is low intensity steady state while I watch movies on netflix. usually about 60 minutes on the stationary bike

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
These high quality individuals make it tough to do our work. And you know due to each of these occurrences, new procedures are put into place that take more time out of everyone's day. When people say, "why do we have to do this stupid shiit?", well, it's because of some idiots doing something unintelligent, and the brass reacting with something seemingly irrelevant.
Wow this sounds like a quote I have said many times.
It's so true that every dumb rule or policy has been made due to someone's stupid actions. Things you would never think of. Hence back in 2000 we had two guys making meth in their barracks room. From then on we could only use mop and glo, windex an powdered detergents.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I must be a cardio whore. I miss it in this season of BULK. Come cut time, I will be hitting my Level II and Endurance and on the stair stepper I go.

A few weeks out I start my two a days stair stepper 45 min am and uphill walking pm for 35min. I enjoy cardio.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I put in my 5-7km runs almost daily... not sure I enjoy it - but feel I have to do it.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I must be a cardio whore. I miss it in this season of BULK. Come cut time, I will be hitting my Level II and Endurance and on the stair stepper I go.

A few weeks out I start my two a days stair stepper 45 min am and uphill walking pm for 35min. I enjoy cardio.
I put in my 5-7km runs almost daily... not sure I enjoy it - but feel I have to do it.
I'd much rather do barbell circuits followed by low intensity movie watching cardio than go jogging or use the stepper. That's just me though.

Yesterday for some cardio I did a few sets of 55s back to back. Its 10 air squats, 1 pushup, 9 squats, 2 pushups all the way to 1 squat and 10 pushups. I did 2 rounds of those back to back then had a couple minutes rest and did it again. 220 squats and 220 pushups in about 12 minutes.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd much rather do barbell circuits followed by low intensity movie watching cardio than go jogging or use the stepper. That's just me though.

Yesterday for some cardio I did a few sets of 55s back to back. Its 10 air squats, 1 pushup, 9 squats, 2 pushups all the way to 1 squat and 10 pushups. I did 2 rounds of those back to back then had a couple minutes rest and did it again. 220 squats and 220 pushups in about 12 minutes.
I'll have to give that a try. No breaks? How long does this take?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll have to give that a try. No breaks? How long does this take?
I usually do two sets with no break then take 2 minutes or so to break then do another two sets with no rest. This takes me about 12 minutes now but would take less and less each time

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually do two sets with no break then take 2 minutes or so to break then do another two sets with no rest. This takes me about 12 minutes now but would take less and less each time
Hmm. Quick and not so boring. I like it. I'll give this a try.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This sounds quite challenging. I certainly need to change things up from time to time - good option thanks.

Cute pic brother..

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took my 1.5 scoops of Volatile @ 05-30, Gym time 0630

I had limited time to workout, but i brought everything and left wit nothing-

BB Shoulder Press
110x10
110x10
110x10
110x10
110x10
110x10
110x10
110x10
110x10

Face pulls
150x10
160x10
160x10
160x10
160x10
160x10
160x10
160x10
160x10
160x10

Delt Destructors

50x20
15x10
50x21
15x14
55x18
15x12
50x21
15x13
50x22
15x15

And did 3 sets of Db shrugg.

Great workout, Volatile in it for the duration and then some. I walk around pumped and vascular for the rest of the dAy.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took my 1.5 scoops of Volatile @ 05-30, Gym time 0630

I had limited time to workout, but i brought everything and left wit nothing-

BB Shoulder Press
110x10
110x10
110x10
110x10
110x10
110x10
110x10
110x10
110x10

Face pulls
150x10
160x10
160x10
160x10
160x10
160x10
160x10
160x10
160x10
160x10

Delt Destructors

50x20
15x10
50x21
15x14
55x18
15x12
50x21
15x13
50x22
15x15

And did 3 sets of Db shrugg.

Great workout, Volatile in it for the duration and then some. I walk around pumped and vascular for the rest of the dAy.
That's a ton of punishment on those delt destroyers dude!! Dayummm! You fried those shoulders!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy hell, Drew. Way to kill it!

You need to go up on presses though, beast... ;)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both you and your brother are putting me to shame with those numbers.... excellent job buddy!
All cable machines seem to be different. Maybe yours is heavier than ours. I know your presses are...

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You and your brother are in full beast mode! Very nice!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Now you're in business!!! Great to hear Drew, congrats to you - MAN has a good guy on their team for sure.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very cool! I'll expect to see some game day in the mail by Monday. Lol

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats Drew! Very good choice! BTW, your brother needs a tub of Gameday! Lol

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks everybody!!
Glad to be a MAN.
Finally got a late call into work today, going to cover an airborne op at 1100, so I am about to smash me some Volatile and get to it.

Yesterday I had a scoop and got caught up doing Army PT, pushups,situp,run in prep for their PT test next week. Burnt some calories.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We had jumps late into the night, got home at about midnight. I will be getting some gym time later, right now I am resting.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"Everybody wants some Gameday, but don't nobody wanna buy no damn product!!!"

Was that Ronnie Coleman I semi-quoted? lol

In all seriousness, we are DYING to give away some Gamedays for very cheap ($20) but it's dependent upon hitting some #s in the contest thread in my sig. I know samples are kind of tight from HQ at the moment, so we're trying to do what we can as far as meeting customer demand. Any reps in this thread know where you can buy little zip baggies that would hold enough powder without using a full sandwich bag size?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

In all seriousness, we are DYING to give away some Gamedays for very cheap ($20) but it's dependent upon hitting some #s in the contest thread in my sig. I know samples are kind of tight from HQ at the moment, so we're trying to do what we can as far as meeting customer demand. Any reps in this thread know where you can buy little zip baggies that would hold enough powder without using a full sandwich bag size?
Hobby Lobby, I think. I believe they sell all kinds of bag sizes for diff size coins, or what-not.

I'll check out your sig as soon as I'm back at the PC....

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I know you can get those little snack bags from a grocery store. I have the benefit of being able to borrow some little ziplock baggies that we use to give patients a couple days worth of a medication, which would be perfect for samples.
If anyone would like a sample, feel free to hit me up. I guarantee satisfaction. :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hobby Lobby, I think. I believe they sell all kinds of bag sizes for diff size coins, or what-not.

I'll check out your sig as soon as I'm back at the PC....
Yo let me get a dime bag. Lol jk