Drewsicle3210 gets freakishly VOLATILE (sponsored)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks that way. About 10k a piece.
At this time, we are having all of the vehicles in the battalion inspected. We are probably going to be here all night.
Holy sh!t! That's expensive lok

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guy that took them has probably already moved them home. What do they do to people that get caught doing stuff like that? Charge him?

Nice workout Drew! At least your Volatile wasn't wasted.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If they figure out who took them, or if, then they would be charged with grand larceny. Most likely though the Ranger Students that are signed for them will be paying out of their paycheck for a very long time, if there is nobody charged.
This blows. I am going to be stuck here all night.
Yay

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They can't clear your vehicle and person and let you go?

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If they figure out who took them, or if, then they would be charged with grand larceny. Most likely though the Ranger Students that are signed for them will be paying out of their paycheck for a very long time, if there is nobody charged.
This blows. I am going to be stuck here all night.
Yay
Back into the gym for you my friend...

Seriously though, that sucks.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They can't clear your vehicle and person and let you go?
They have cleared our vehicles, and our offices, and our buildings, and the land surrounding the camp.
Since half of the battalion is locked down 20 miles away at Darby (were the incident took place) we have to stay here. It wouldn't be right to let some guys go, in the Command's eyes anyways.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, so we are still at work. Going to have a formation at 0500 and then everyone is heading out to Darby to do a search. This may last more than a couple of days.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sucks. Hand out scoops of volatile. If nothing else, that should at least speed up the search.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, so we are still at work. Going to have a formation at 0500 and then everyone is heading out to Darby to do a search. This may last more than a couple of days.
Wow man. That really sucks

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope the search turned them up...
He said in a text this morning that this happened before recently, and they never found them. Lock down lasted 19 days. Not cool...

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still locked down. And my Volatile is at home, with my G8, and all of my other supplements.
This is great!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still locked down. And my Volatile is at home, with my G8, and all of my other supplements.
This is great!
Can you get mama bear to bring you the supps?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is great!
That really sucks bro. I hate thieves!! I mean honestly why in the hell would someone want to steal from the military??

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn. Stay strong. Good thing you're not on cycle. I always fear my company wanting to fly me out to one of our other facilities for a couple wks to help w/ a project when I'm on cycle. It's always last minute you find out.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I appreciate the patience everyone. My unit is still locked down. No gym. No pt. No supplements. Not so great food.
I have no idea when we are leaving this place.
The missing equipment was found yesterday about noon. Two Ranger Students were arrested, several more are being held as witnesses.
And everyone is still locked down.
I will resume this log as soon as I can get back home to my wife, kids, and supplements (in that order)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I appreciate the patience everyone. My unit is still locked down. No gym. No pt. No supplements. Not so great food.
I have no idea when we are leaving this place.
The missing equipment was found yesterday about noon. Two Ranger Students were arrested, several more are being held as witnesses.
And everyone is still locked down.
I will resume this log as soon as I can get back home to my wife, kids, and supplements (in that order)
Those kids are proper f*cked now. No worries dude this log will still be here when you're ready

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn bro. You better get outta there before I come up next week!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We were released last night, made it home at about 9pm.
I don't know what to say about the whole thing. Definitely top of the list of Army rapings.

I am getting back in the gym tomorrow morning, and crushing a Volatile workout.
Yes, we start our normal work week tomorrow.
I can't wait to be a civilian. Can't friggin wait.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks
Alright people, I am still here. I had some personal issues arise that I have had to deal with, and work has been....Army. But I have the next 4 days off to get my head right and decompress.

I will be waking up in the morning to a full scoop (or two) of Volatile, and getting some work done. Adapt and overcome! Tomorrow is either Bi's/Tri's or Chest/back. I know Bi's and Tri's will be more motivating, but Chest and Back will be more fatiguing. Hmmmm... Decisions.

I need all of the motivation that I can get brothers. For real.

Thanks for your patience this past week.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Andrew, just get in there and kill it. Perhaps go with chest and back. That way you can get lots of blood moving in large muscle groups and feel it after! Your arms will also be worked out at the same time... Go with 2 scoops of volatile, so that fatigue aspect doesn't set in - until you are done slaying that iron!

Then reward yourself with a post workout Thanksgiving meal!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whoa, two scoops?

I agree about getting in. Just go do your best. Do chest and back, I will tomorrow, and we'll do it again Saturday night after the baptism.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whoa, two scoops?

I agree about getting in. Just go do your best. Do chest and back, I will tomorrow, and we'll do it again Saturday night after the baptism.
I always use 2 - 3 scoops of Volatile.. the energy/pumps at 2.5 scoops is stellar... If that is a bit much for Andrew go 1.5

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always use 2 - 3 scoops of Volatile.. the energy/pumps at 2.5 scoops is stellar... If that is a bit much for Andrew go 1.5
He's pretty stim tolerant, but I've never been able to 2 scoop anything. But, I haven't trie Volatile yet.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks
Alright people, I am still here. I had some personal issues arise that I have had to deal with, and work has been....Army. But I have the next 4 days off to get my head right and decompress.

I will be waking up in the morning to a full scoop (or two) of Volatile, and getting some work done. Adapt and overcome! Tomorrow is either Bi's/Tri's or Chest/back. I know Bi's and Tri's will be more motivating, but Chest and Back will be more fatiguing. Hmmmm... Decisions.

Chest/back ftw! Life happens brother we all know that. Use the gym as a way to clear your mind, although if your like me I'm sure you already do ;)

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chest and back it is, thanks gents. i may venture to 2.5 scoops, see how that treats me.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Glad life is resuming as normal. I had the same thing happen in a unit coming back from deployment. 2 sets of NVGS came up missing from the quadcom. Everyone got locked down, everyones gear emptied and personal stuff went through all mail stopped. They were found on a vehicle someone had taken them from the quadcom after inventory and put them in the back of a HMMV to get when it made it back to TX. Ruined all our plans and made us stay in country about 4 days extra. Our company got hammered.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad life is resuming as normal. I had the same thing happen in a unit coming back from deployment. 2 sets of NVGS came up missing from the quadcom. Everyone got locked down, everyones gear emptied and personal stuff went through all mail stopped. They were found on a vehicle someone had taken them from the quadcom after inventory and put them in the back of a HMMV to get when it made it back to TX. Ruined all our plans and made us stay in country about 4 days extra. Our company got hammered.
These high quality individuals make it tough to do our work. And you know due to each of these occurrences, new procedures are put into place that take more time out of everyone's day. When people say, "why do we have to do this stupid shiit?", well, it's because of some idiots doing something unintelligent, and the brass reacting with something seemingly irrelevant.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

Get in there and kill it brother!! Welcome back!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn that sucks!! Makes you wonder what da fuq is wrong with some people

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 1/4 scoops of Volatile down the hatch at 1400

I did my workout here at home, and it felt great.

Dumbbell Bench Press 88.83
Set 1 : 65x10
Set 2 : 65x10
Set 3 : 65x10
Set 4 : 65x10
Set 5 : 65x10
Set 6 : 65x9
Set 7 : 65x9
Set 8 : 65x8
Set 9 : 65x10
Set 10 : 65x11
|
Barbell Bent Over Row 173.33 Set 1 : 130x10
Set 2 : 130x10
Set 3 : 130x10
Set 4 : 130x10
Set 5 : 130x10
Set 6 : 130x10
Set 7 : 130x10
Set 8 : 130x10
Set 9 : 130x10
Set 10 : 130x10

Max rep Pushups

Awesome pump and energy, actually too much energy. I was going to add some exercises in but I had to take longer breaks in between sets. My heart was pounding out of my chest.
I think 1.5 scoops, 2 max, is my sweet spot.
On to finish packing the house and cleaning.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy Thanksgiving Andrew! Hope you are eating real food and not "base" food.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Awesome pump and energy, actually too much energy. I was going to add some exercises in but I had to take longer breaks in between sets. My heart was pounding out of my chest.

Happy Thanksgiving!!
Just saw this. House cleaning on Volatile. Now you know what the misses will be getting you for Christmas - a case of it! lol

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you ever move up to Michigan? (I think at one time you said you were)
Not yet. I have another 3-5 months in the Army. We found renters for our house though, and they want to move in Jan 1st so we are renting a house in the meantime. It is going to be a busy Christmas this year.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not yet. I have another 3-5 months in the Army. We found renters for our house though, and they want to move in Jan 1st so we are renting a house in the meantime. It is going to be a busy Christmas this year.
Sounds like you are getting everything together though, which is great.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I did my workout here at home, and it felt great.

Dumbbell Bench Press 88.83
Set 1 : 65x10
Set 2 : 65x10
Set 3 : 65x10
Set 4 : 65x10
Set 5 : 65x10
Set 6 : 65x9
Set 7 : 65x9
Set 8 : 65x8
Set 9 : 65x10
Set 10 : 65x11
|
Barbell Bent Over Row 173.33 Set 1 : 130x10
Set 2 : 130x10
Set 3 : 130x10
Set 4 : 130x10
Set 5 : 130x10
Set 6 : 130x10
Set 7 : 130x10
Set 8 : 130x10
Set 9 : 130x10
Set 10 : 130x10

Max rep Pushups

Happy Thanksgiving!!
I love that volume dude. I'm getting back into some 10x10 myself

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way to kill it, Drew!

2.25 scoops late in the day? Are you still working out?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's it hanging drew?

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Low, and slightly to the left!

;)

We had so much going on getting everything ready yesterday for Emelyn's baptism and then a huuuge Thanksgiving dinner. My bro and I were going to get up and smash a workout this morning, but I stayed up so late cleaning the kitchen that we didn't get it in.
I will see how the day pans out, because we still have the in-laws here and my family.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most of the company is gone. Mother in law and her boyfriend are still here until Tuesday morning.
I am worn out right now, but i am going to dig down and get motivated for a workout.
1 scoop of Volatile going down in 5!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, talk about PUMP!!
Great workout.
I'm glad I did it, because now I feel pretty damn good. Time for postworkout turkey!

Alternate Incline Dumbbell Curl 37
Set 1 : 25x10
Set 2 : 25x10
Set 3 : 25x10
Set 4 : 25x10
Set 5 : 25x10
Set 6 : 25x10
Set 7 : 25x10
Set 8 : 25x10
Set 9 : 25x10
Set 10 : 30x7
|
EZ Bar Triceps Extension 93.33 Set 1 : 70x10
Set 2 : 70x10
Set 3 : 70x10
Set 4 : 70x10
Set 5 : 60x10
Set 6 : 60x10
Set 7 : 60x10
Set 8 : 60x10
Set 9 : 60x10
Set 10 : 60x10
|
EZ Bar Curl 78
Set 1 : 60x8
Set 2 : 60x9
Set 3 : 60x8
|
Standing Overhead Tri extension- DB each hand 80
Set 1 : 60x10
Set 2 : 60x8
Set 3 : 60x10
|
Notes
* elbow was acting up the first couple of sets, but it loosened up when I got going good.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice workout, Drew. I wish we had done a session together, but there was just too much eating going on. I saved the turkey legs for you though.

Thanks for the sample of Volatile, too! ;) Hope you like the REM 8.0