puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey do you live in SoCal by any chance?

Edit: random I know. When u said the kids comment I looked at ur profile, cuz I was assume you're a kid like me lol
Lol, no, I'm in NorCal and I'm 32. :D

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is that like Palo Alto? I wana live in Cali.
That's in the bay, about 2 hours from me. We have the mountains to one side and the ocean and mountains to the other side. Where do you live?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I use to love that place but the one I go to(in napa) has gone way down hill over the years.
Oh, you're in NorCal, too? My sister went and said it was delish. The cheese makes me gag.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Oh, you're in NorCal, too? My sister went and said it was delish. The cheese makes me gag.
Yep. Sonoma county, work in sf. The original squeeze in sac is supposed to be the better of the two. I use get this super good(crazy fat content) fried chicken sando there, but the last few times to quality of ingredients just seemed to have degraded.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tennessee.
Ahhh, my best friend lives in Mississippi. I'm waiting for all the tornadoes to be over with before I visit him. Lol, we're not use to having any weather here. People freak out when it rains a little too much.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep. Sonoma county, work in sf. The original squeeze in sac is supposed to be the better of the two. I use get this super good(crazy fat content) fried chicken sando there, but the last few times to quality of ingredients just seemed to have degraded.
From my understanding, most of them are independently owned except for 2. I don't think I'll ever try it. It looks too greasy.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh, my best friend lives in Mississippi. I'm waiting for all the tornadoes to be over with before I visit him. Lol, we're not use to having any weather here. People freak out when it rains a little too much.
I don't like weather. I don't like snow or rain. It's pretty boring here. One of the main reasons I started working out lol.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't like weather. I don't like snow or rain. It's pretty boring here. One of the main reasons I started working out lol.
Then California is def for you!

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Last set of explosive deads just now, 5 reps ripped ass LOUD for ever rep. Didn't flinch once, I also ate about 300 grams protein today half from eggs and 3 cups Broco.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I'm trying sort out career wise if it's a good move. I assume it's expensive to live on Santa Monica, Laguna beach, etc
Uh.... Yesssss! But I'm sure you can find a decent place for cheap. My friend pays more for his apartment in San Diego than I pay for my mortgage in NorCal.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Uh.... Yesssss! But I'm sure you can find a decent place for cheap. My friend pays more for his apartment in San Diego than I pay for my mortgage in NorCal.
Ya 1125 a month plus utilities but I'm 5 min from the beach

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's super cheap for down there. My friend pays 1300 for PB and I pay 1116 for my mortgage.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
So wait could I hypothetically get a nice apt next to the beach for let's say 2K/month?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Yeah I'm trying sort out career wise if it's a good move. I assume it's expensive to live on Santa Monica, Laguna beach, etc
My brother has a 3-bed for 1400 right off Venice. Lot of those old buildings are rent controlled so you can get them pretty cheap. You just can't park...

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OT:

I have a Samsung tablet and I hate it. It's not touch sensitive and is slow. I already have a MacBook Pro but I want to get an iPad. Is it different from a tablet and is it worth getting? Is it fast and touch sensitive? Is there something better out there? I love my MacBook but I can't take it everywhere with me. :)

Thank you!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
OT:

I have a Samsung tablet and I hate it. It's not touch sensitive and is slow. I already have a MacBook Pro but I want to get an iPad. Is it different from a tablet and is it worth getting? Is it fast and touch sensitive? Is there something better out there? I love my MacBook but I can't take it everywhere with me. :)

Thank you!
I pads are ****. Samsung is way better. You must have too many files with too little storage.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I pads are ****. Samsung is way better. You must have too many files with too little storage.
Lol, I've only used my tablet maybe 10x. I only have a few pics on there and stop messing with it because it frustrated me.

Mystere3

Awards
I like my iPad Air a lot. I use it and my iphone for most things, don't use my computer much at all.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like my iPad Air a lot. I use it and my iphone for most things, don't use my computer much at all.
What's the diff between the air and the regular? I was looking on the website and it shows something about wifi+cellular. What does that mean? Can I use my phone as a hotspot?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Last set of explosive deads just now, 5 reps ripped ass LOUD for ever rep. Didn't flinch once, I also ate about 300 grams protein today half from eggs and 3 cups Broco.
Wow that would have me on the ground laughing lol

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
OT:

Thank you!
If you are used to using an iPhone & other Apple products, or you're just not a power user, a sh!tty iPad will be great for you... Otherwise I'd recommend Samsung/Android...

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Cheaper than my rent for an 1100 sq ft house in south jersey. I was 40 min from any shoreline. Cali doesn't seem too bad except la/Camarillo and San Diego.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input y'all. It looks like I'll have to make a trip out there and check everything out in person. My Mom's niece lives in palm desert, CA which is about 2 hrs from Santa Monica. I'll mooch off them and stay there while shopping around lol.

I want to go check out "the hills" and then realized I probably can't live there. My parents already think I'm an idiot for wanting to move out there asap.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
OT: I have a Samsung tablet and I hate it. It's not touch sensitive and is slow. I already have a MacBook Pro but I want to get an iPad. Is it different from a tablet and is it worth getting? Is it fast and touch sensitive? Is there something better out there? I love my MacBook but I can't take it everywhere with me. :) Thank you!
I still have my MacBook Pro 17 in. from 2009. Love it!!! The iPad is way more user responsive compared to the samsung. Plus I have the MacBook and iphone so I like how they all sync easily.