Douchebags at the gym...

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
When I do squats i usually go hay in 2-5 rep range. After my last set its common for me to puke. It ****ing sucks but hey it isnt a good workout unless you toss up your breakfast :D
I think I have been experiencing more difficulty because I've been doing 12 reps. I feel fine until after the last set, normally I'll just leave I feel so bad and basically ruin the entire workout. Today I left my ***** at the door and hoped on the bike until I started to feel better.

Is it douchey that I don't introduce myself to anyone at my gym. There are 3 other people always there when I am, but I'm the headphones on and **** the world type

EDIT:
LOL, last week I busted a blood vessel squatting and had a bloody nose! Totally amazing *i'm one of those freaks that likes blood*

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I do squats i usually go hay in 2-5 rep range. After my last set its common for me to puke. It ****ing sucks but hey it isnt a good workout unless you toss up your breakfast :D
No. I do everything in my power to not vomit.

Reactions: 804
EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No. I do everything in my power to not vomit.
From the bro science bible -" a bro shalt le puke while doing half range "o" motion for squatz". I mean if its in there it must be true

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess I was a douche today. Drop setting on Hammer Strength incline took one 45 off each side, tossed them down did my reps then took another 45 off each side and when I dropped the second one it hit the one on the floor and nearly took out an old lady walking bye me lol. My bad!

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
I guess I was a douche today. Drop setting on Hammer Strength incline took one 45 off each side, tossed them down did my reps then took another 45 off each side and when I dropped the second one it hit the one on the floor and nearly took out an old lady walking bye me lol. My bad!
Not really douchey just careless lol. Douchey would have been lifting up your shirt and giving her a heart attack lol

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Ok so today i was on a forum a a few douches were talkin about pukin in the gym and how they can't breathe right.

Douches should have been talkin about other douches
**** my bad for being a forum douche by not talking about gym douche personal trainer that stands in front of curl rack while I proceed to grab ez bar and curl using a bench as my rack. Not using it, trainee not using it, just leaning on it, gtfo ya douche!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not really douchey just careless lol. Douchey would have been lifting up your shirt and giving her a heart attack lol
I forgot the part where I screamed "LIGHT WEIGHT GRANDMA!!!!!!!!" In her face.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Loudmouths; I can't stand them.

Tonight this guy was yelling non stop, even though the people he was conversing with were 3' away.

SHUT THE F UP ALREADY.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen this guy at my gym recently who has a trainer working him out. Except his routine seems the same... almost every day. Squats, Bench, Deadlift, Shoulder Press... so pretty much the Big 3 (or 4). Except he does this repeatedly for at least the few days in a row I have seen him there. Loads the squat bar with 135 and squats 5 reps ATG as fast as possible. No control on the way down. Just booty pops the **** out of the weight and bounces back up. Enjoy throwing your back out. Then after his set he walks all over the places with his ILS in full swing.

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
I had this kid that is about 5ft 5in 135lbs walking around the gym showing everyone his dbol and than complaining the attendant told him stop smacking the cables as loud as he can.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I experienced douchery at the gym. The kid playing bad rap on his headphones decided he would hang his headphones on the rack and put them on speaker so that everyone else could hear his bad taste is music. It was fantastic!!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
there is never a wrong time to get bitches =p
They weren't actually getting any bitches...just weird looks from people..only women talking to em looked like herpes..if herpes had a face and body that was what they looked like. Only way I can really describe it. More than less they were just being laughed at

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Oh man this thread just gets better n better! They looked like herpes !lmao!

mik14

mik14

Awards
His Facebook profile picture is a picture of his gear.
That reminds me of the supplier I would use, he always had quality products, kinda high price but he was reliable, the guy sort of looked like and even spoke like Stallone, ripped as! He owns a small gym near the beach so he walks around with his confident and cool attitude checking out all the girls! And I remember ordering some tabs from him and he tells us To meet him at the shops near his gym, so we were waiting on a table in the middle of the shops and he walks up and throws these tabs on the middle if the table like nothing was wrong then proceeds to have a normal conversation totally oblivious to everyone around us! Couldn't believe it, I guess the way he did it didn't look like we were hiding anything so it didn't look sus. But if undercover police were there we had this big bag of tabs with Rambo standing beside us! Lol

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
I forgot the other homie at the gym last night putting on 12 plates each side on leg press. He goes 1/8 down and grunts at the top of his lungs.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man this thread just gets better n better! They looked like herpes !lmao!
Reminds me of an argument on black ops 2 on xbox live. Guy said the others mom was the the spokesperson for herpes. Then someone said how do you know? Have you been?

Laughter proceeded about the fact he referenced herpes as a place. Honestly can't remember how the whole thing went because I was too busy laughing haha.

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
Reminds me of an argument on black ops 2 on xbox live. Guy said the others mom was the the spokesperson for herpes. Then someone said how do you know? Have you been?

Laughter proceeded about the fact he referenced herpes as a place. Honestly can't remember how the whole thing went because I was too busy laughing haha.
That explains the name then ;)

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Hahahaha seriously have this duo at my gym. Spot on.
I have a Mexican at my gym who lifts in sunglasses at night while wearing his Affliction t-shirt and jeans

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
I have a Mexican at my gym who lifts in sunglasses at night while wearing his Affliction t-shirt and jeans
The affliction shirt just means he is an ultra bad ass!! Topped only by the fat guy wearing Tap Out!

Reactions: 804
ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
The affliction shirt just means he is an ultra bad ass!! Topped only by the fat guy wearing Tap Out!
Dude you should see the way this guy carries himself. He's almost as bad as a lot of the guys who practice their kicks and punches like they are getting ready for an Ultimate Fighter try out

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Dude you should see the way this guy carries himself. He's almost as bad as a lot of the guys who practice their kicks and punches like they are getting ready for an Ultimate Fighter try out
Oh I hate that crap. Oh really tough guy you want everyone in the gym you can throw a punch in the air? I'm so impressed

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Oh I hate that crap. Oh really tough guy you want everyone in the gym you can throw a punch in the air? I'm so impressed
I know right! There are some nights there where I wonder if I didn't accidentally wonder into an MMA facility haha

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
A guy at my base gym does it with 2.5lb plates! Wicked tough!!!

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
A guy at my base gym does it with 2.5lb plates! Wicked tough!!!
Ooooooo so he must be lighting fast . Ill keep an eye out for his pay per view fight.

We have a couple heavy bags in my gym and I'd say about 1 out of 20 or so I've seen tagging it can actually throw a punch and uses it properly. My number there is prolly a bit generous.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Ooooooo so he must be lighting fast . Ill keep an eye out for his pay per view fight.

We have a couple heavy bags in my gym and I'd say about 1 out of 20 or so I've seen tagging it can actually throw a punch and uses it properly. My number there is prolly a bit generous.
We have a heavy bag as well. Out of all the people who go in there and hit on it, we have two guys that have been featured in MMA cards in Texas. Giving the bag the business = badassness. Fact

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I'm the douche bag today as in my bench is down 30lbs then normal because I decided to get hammered a few nights ago..... And I'm at the gym writing this crap. Double douche!

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well not so quite douche-tacular but more of an embarrassing tale. Gym was pretty empty last Friday when I went. There were a handful of people on the treadmills but that's about it. I finished up my squats and kettlebell work and was waiting on my training partner. Since I had like 20 minutes to spare I decided to hop on the seated leg curl machine and bang out a few sets. I've used it before with no problem. Well the lever was set to medium and it was quite loose so I set it to small and that was snug. Locked it in place and did my 3 sets. Go to push the unlock button on the lever and it's stuck. I tried but couldn't squeeze out either because it was so snug. I sat there looking around like a goof until my training partner finished and had to help let me out!

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
Well not so quite douche-tacular but more of an embarrassing tale. Gym was pretty empty last Friday when I went. There were a handful of people on the treadmills but that's about it. I finished up my squats and kettlebell work and was waiting on my training partner. Since I had like 20 minutes to spare I decided to hop on the seated leg curl machine and bang out a few sets. I've used it before with no problem. Well the lever was set to medium and it was quite loose so I set it to small and that was snug. Locked it in place and did my 3 sets. Go to push the unlock button on the lever and it's stuck. I tried but couldn't squeeze out either because it was so snug. I sat there looking around like a goof until my training partner finished and had to help let me out!
Douchey? No. Funny? Yes. Reminds me of when I was at the gym about a month ago. I was lifting by myself and between one of my sets I noticed this guy had gotten himself pinned in the smith machine doing bench presses. I walked over and helped him out at which point he apologized and genuinely felt embarrassed. No big deal, or happens. I went back to lifting and by the time I was done with my next set he was pinned in that machine again and I had to save his @ss. Seriously? If he wanted a spot any number of people there, including myself, would have been happy to help and and be could have named up and used am actual bench. Don't think that was a d bag move, but you're post just reminded me of that.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
image-53657254.jpg

And we have a winner for the evening gym crowd! Our wonderful guest wheeled the bench into the rack to do DB flys. Don't be fooled by the weight on the bar. It was left there by another douche.

Lol I got kinda busted on this one , I didn't realize my flash was on so I got a weird angle on the pic. Not slick one bit:)

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
Mother....of....GOD!!!! ^^That may be the worst one yet!!!

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Saw to guys doing convulsion curls in the squat rack this morning. One guy had to way like 140 and was swinging 95 on the bar hard, while I was 4 feet away doing Arnold curls with 25#. The guy with him was the one training him, wanted to go up to the small guy and tell him to get a new partner, before you throw your back out or tear your bicep.

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
There's a new douche in town!! From a distance I thought he was doing calf raises.. When I got closer I realised he was doing/thought he was doing squats #goeducateyourself