Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I hate you! That was supposed to dupe everyone into guessing all kinds of crazy stuff and you come out with the right answer with the very first guess! Well, I guess that means you want a prize now huh? The prize is only reps though.
I thought long and hard about the answer in between squat sets, made some people wait but it was worth it.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday I asked a guy at the gym to video me pumping out 15 fast , with 12 45's, ( I know it's only leg press), and he snapped pics, mostly focusing on my chest, grrrrrrr, what a douche.....

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
Yesterday I asked a guy at the gym to video me pumping out 15 fast , with 12 45's, ( I know it's only leg press), and he snapped pics, mostly focusing on my chest, grrrrrrr, what a douche.....
its a douche move to say that and not prove it.......

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today my anatomy professor is the douche, she told us all that taking oral creatine isn't shown to actually be beneficial and can cause kidney failure, stroke, and other bad stuff.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its a douche move to say that and not prove it.......
I agree with this guy.

The idea of the guy taking those pics and then handing you back your phone/camera made me laugh though haha.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Today my anatomy professor is the douche, she told us all that taking oral creatine isn't shown to actually be beneficial and can cause kidney failure, stroke, and other bad stuff.
tell him theres something black in his mouth. then when he opens it up, spit in it

if i was asked to take pictures of a douche girl repping out leg presses like a douche... id definately run into the locker roomm with her phone and look for newdz

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
if i was asked to take pictures of a douche girl repping out leg presses like a douche... id definately run into the locker roomm with her phone and look for newdz
I like where your heads at that is brilliant!

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
No that's absolutely true though my friend who worked at a GNC told me he read about it in a study....

All of our kidneys are dying!!!!!!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
isnt that supposed to be the theme of this thread?
I think it is about douches in the gym doing stupid sh1t. Spitting on someone is disgusting and wrong not to mention considered assault in most states.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it is about douches in the gym doing stupid sh1t. Spitting on someone is disgusting and wrong not to mention considered assault in most states.
Spit and sexxx is awesome!!!! :D

Reactions: dds
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
great pucca you gave everyone in here a boner

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
Not really a douche bag moment, but funny anyway. IParatroop mentioned ring dips in his tread and made me remember a dude at my gym doing dips on the rings, when a clasp let go....SPLAT!! Right on his grill! I felt like the Dbag because I almost pissed my shorts (he was ok..made sure b4 laughing). Ok...that's all I got, but I figured it may get us back on track here

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This freaking douche keeps bothering me during my session!!!!!!!! First he asked if my chalk was cocaine then he asked if I was African American. Wtf?!?!?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ye so i was at teh GYM, that thing none of you go to, and this girl was in front of me while i was benching. Pft, dumb wh0re, as soon as she turned around snapped 12.5 pictures of her buttoX. Asked or her number, got it, ****ed bitches, got money. end O story phuckers.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
12.5 pictures? How do you get a .5??? I think it's a fib and it brings the rest of your story into question. Were you really at the gym or were you standing on a street corner selling your mangina to rich old men?

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
12.5 pictures? How do you get a .5??? I think it's a fib and it brings the rest of your story into question. Were you really at the gym or were you standing on a street corner selling your mangina to rich old men?
im pretty sure this dude is on here for the sole purpose of sounding like an uneducated hard on. I'm hoping it's all a joke!

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
ye so i was at teh GYM, that thing none of you go to, and this girl was in front of me while i was benching. Pft, dumb wh0re, as soon as she turned around snapped 12.5 pictures of her buttoX. Asked or her number, got it, ****ed bitches, got money. end O story phuckers.
wow, speak engrish much?

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Half a picture is when you accidentally leave your finger over part of the lens. Duhz.

jmiyamoto

jmiyamoto

Awards
This freaking douche keeps bothering me during my session!!!!!!!! First he asked if my chalk was cocaine then he asked if I was African American. Wtf?!?!?
He probably was joking with you, since it's obviously not cocaine and you're obviously not African American.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread used to be funny. Now it's all about attention. Sad decay of a fun thing :(

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe he only got one of the butt cheeks in the pic , ha

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He probably was joking with you, since it's obviously not cocaine and you're obviously not African American.
I know he was joking but he kept bothering me the whole time and Im too nice to say don't talk to me..

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lies...........i just checked when i got home
Did you check the fetish categories?

To keep the thread on topic, I got to the gym today to do some speed squats in the mono. When I get there, two dumbass kids are using it for shoulder press. I politely ask them to move as the mono is specifically for squats and they instead decided to take half an hour ****ing around and chatting.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards

To keep the thread on topic, I got to the gym today to do some speed squats in the mono. When I get there, two dumbass kids are using it for shoulder press. I politely ask them to move as the mono is specifically for squats and they instead decided to take half an hour ****ing around and chatting.
should of told one of them there was something black in his mouth. then when he opened up, spit in it

oh yea... i just said that again

smoker145

Come rodja. Say get the **** off. Use some authority. Don't you guys have a shoulder press set up?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
should of told one of them there was something black in his mouth. then when he opened up, spit in it

oh yea... i just said that again
You and spit!!!! Lmaoooo
Spit belongs in other holes! ;)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 1