• Established
  • First Up Vote
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ughhhh... The ex use to force me to watch it! Hate it!!!
Did he tie you in a chair, duct tape you eyes open, strap your head so you couldn't look away and then turn it on for you to watch from 5 feet away?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did he tie you in a chair, duct tape you eyes open, strap your head so you couldn't look away and then turn it on for you to watch from 5 feet away?
It was either that or fck. I chose Monk! ;)

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reracking and sorting of weights continually is a form of OCD.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao. My Ex was all about private practice and Greys anatomy. I can't tell you how many times I got in trouble for falling asleep
Sounds like my wife. Now if my situation was like puccah's and the only other option was boinking, my wife wouldn't be able to walk right for weeks.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like my wife. Now if my situation was like puccah's and the only other option was boinking, my wife wouldn't be able to walk right for weeks.
Lol... Yeah, boinking once every six months was already too much for me! :p

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So last night at the gym I saw a guy wearing an elevation mask. To each his own but isn't it mainly for cardio? He was doing legs (lol, yea. Someone was hitting legs)

Also.....

I was talking to someone at the gym last night and I asked if he TRAIN legs.
His reply: I'm not a personal trainer.
o_O
He must do physique! I'm kiddddding!!! :D
<~~~~~ this chick is a freaking douche...

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I told my wife "watch this show with me or have sex with me", I would venture to say her response would be to put a movie on for our daughter as she's headed towards the bedroom. At least 9 out of 10 that is. ;)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I told my wife "watch this show with me or have sex with me", I would venture to say her response would be to put a movie on for our daughter as she's headed towards the bedroom. At least 9 out of 10 that is. ;)
Ha my wife would put a movie on and make me watch it. And I'd be the one to fall asleep.

smoker145

I like to dream too

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure if this is real life.
My buddy once told me that from the day you get engaged to day of marriage every time you have sex to put a penny in a jar and keep collecting them until you say I do. Then from marriage til death every time you have sex you take a penny out. You will never run out of pennies.

At first I thought this was a joke but its blatantly clear this is a sad sad truth.

smoker145

My buddy once told me that from the day you get engaged to day of marriage every time you have sex to put a penny in a jar and keep collecting them until you say I do. Then from marriage til death every time you have sex you take a penny out. You will never run out of pennies.

At first I thought this was a joke but its blatantly clear this is a sad sad truth.
Lol I can definitely see that being true.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[video=youtube;FZBYSG55jXQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZBYSG55jXQ[/video]

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZBYSG55jXQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZBYSG55jXQ[/URL]">YouTube Link</a>
BeanPole you crack me up! Soooo mean! Lolol.

smoker145

I've only been married for 1.5 years and I would already be out of pennies.
Your young thou buddy yea? Like under 25 like me? All I know is when my ex moved in with me it was non stop for 3 months. After that it was all " I just wanna snuggle" or " god is that all youu think about" or the worst " I'm tired baby"

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahhhh... Young boys!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your young thou buddy yea? Like under 25 like me? All I know is when my ex moved in with me it was non stop for 3 months. After that it was all " I just wanna snuggle" or " god is that all youu think about" or the worst " I'm tired baby"
I am young.

But we've lived together for a few years and that hasn't happened.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol, this old lady does things you guys can't even fathom! ;)
Like pouting, deleting logs, not knowing how to cook, having her mother cook for her, dealing with menopause, and constantly changing AVIs.

To name a few.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like pouting, deleting logs, not knowing how to cook, having her mother cook for her, dealing with menopause, and constantly changing AVIs.

To name a few.
Oh Jim! Lol you know me so well already!!!!! I'm such a brat but this brat gets her way almost all the time!

But ummmm... I'm not strong enough! Can you carry it for me?! :p

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Like choosing to watch TV over $ex with your man, which is pretty much what all the guys are saying they DON'T like... So yeah... Old women!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like choosing to watch TV over $ex with your man, which is pretty much what all the guys are saying they DON'T like... So yeah... Old women!
Lol, nobody wants to have s3x with someone they hate. :D

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
You know how to use the wondrous and mystical 4th hole!!!!?????
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KTx6PduRBk‎[/video]

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I can't load it! :D
The 4th hole in a woman. Discovered by Glen Quagmire in Quahog, Rhode Island. It is located behind the right kneecap and only seen in the right angle. You have to believe its there, kind of like Hogwortz.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The 4th hole in a woman. Discovered by Glen Quagmire in Quahog, Rhode Island. It is located behind the right kneecap and only seen in the right angle. You have to believe its there, kind of like Hogwortz.
Uh, yah... I don't watch that show. I thought you meant the pee hole. Lol

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Uh, yah... I don't watch that show. I thought you meant the pee hole. Lol
Gilbert Gottfried also did a bit on the 4th hole on the roast of Donald Trump it was epic!
Psh the pee hole how the hell can anything fit in there?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gilbert Gottfried also did a bit on the 4th hole on the roast of Donald Trump it was epic!
Psh the pee hole how the hell can anything fit in there?
I saw it in a video once! Pretty interesting!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
This is true. How did the infamous Quagmire miscount?
I wouldn’t say miscounted I would say broke down barriers, replaced social norms and pioneered a new way to ejaculate lol

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't say miscounted I would say broke down barriers, replaced social norms and pioneered a new way to ejaculate lol
Meh I stopped watching Family Guy after the first Star Wars spoof.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Meh I stopped watching Family Guy after the first Star Wars spoof.
It has changed for sure but im like a baby getting keys dangled in front of me, easily amused

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That ****ing OCD guy was in the gym again organizing the plates. Wasn't so crazy today because he would stop and talk to me about football, powerlifting, Lindsay Logan, Sharknado... You know, the important things in life.