• RockStar
Jordan's are racist

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
As to the Capitol riot deaths, everyone on TV seems to be exaggerating for maximum political effect. The way I understand it at the moment:

1 Capitol cop died, he was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher during scuffle with rioters. He was injured, went back to his office later that day, and collapsed. Taken to hospital, died the next day. Blood vessel damaged, brain injury as case of death?

1 female rioter killed, air force gal. She was in the Capitol, perhaps reaching through a window in Senate chamber door? Definitely NOT where she was supposed to be, and responding officers shot her in the melee.

1 heart attack death and 1 stroke death in crowd during course of the big day.

1 person with a heroin habit also died during the course of the day. Specifics unknown.

Couple of days after the riot, a Capitol cop committed suicide.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As to the Capitol riot deaths, everyone on TV seems to be exaggerating for maximum political effect. The way I understand it at the moment:

1 Capitol cop died, he was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher during scuffle with rioters. He was injured, went back to his office later that day, and collapsed. Taken to hospital, died the next day. Blood vessel damaged, brain injury as case of death?

1 female rioter killed, air force gal. She was in the Capitol, perhaps reaching through a window in Senate chamber door? Definitely NOT where she was supposed to be, and responding officers shot her in the melee.

1 heart attack death and 1 stroke death in crowd during course of the big day.

1 person with a heroin habit also died during the course of the day. Specifics unknown.

Couple of days after the riot, a Capitol cop committed suicide.
I wish CNN would lay out the facts like this. It is still tragic. It still warrants discussion. People lost their family members. But the worst day in American history? Or even close? Hardly.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh yeah, one person on CNN was promoting this as a mass shooting. Ummm...the only person shot was a rioter by the police.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I live 20 mins south of DC, I have buddies and customers in both DCPD and CP. I posted a few pages back that when this first came about, which was a day before it hit the news, from a friend in DCPD his family had just came to the hospital to take him off life support. At that time, they were saying he died from an inhalant at the riots.

So who knows honestly? But this came straight from the fellas

Just thought I would share

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I live 20 mins south of DC, I have buddies and customers in both DCPD and CP. I posted a few pages back that when this first came about, which was a day before it hit the news, from a friend in DCPD his family had just came to the hospital to take him off life support. At that time, they were saying he died from an inhalant at the riots.

So who knows honestly? But this came straight from the fellas

Just thought I would share
Sorry to hear that man. And this is sad, and tragic, I am not downplaying it. I would much rather see honest reporting though listing this information and talking about things like your buddy rather than the hyperbole.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I personally didn't know the officer that passed 🙏

But i do know several officers between DCPD and CP. I check on them randomly, and trust me when I say this....They are not happy to be going through this BS!!!!
Sorry to hear that man. And this is sad, and tragic, I am not downplaying it. I would much rather see honest reporting though listing this information and talking about things like your buddy rather than the hyperbole.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
can you imagine if trump were considering criminalizing dissent?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
a woman hasn't been executed in US for nearly 70 years....the execution of lisa montgomery has been delayed but local news is reporting that it will happen today....there was a exceptionally large crowd protesting montgomery's execution as i drove by today.

montgomery killed a woman and cut out her baby then attempted to pass the baby off as her own.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am deeply troubled that a Capitol Cop lost his life doing his job trying to protect others. I really really hope they catch the person who struck him (or whatever caused his death) and throw the book at him/her!

That said, I don't feel the same way about the lady who was shot. The news is enjoying anything that adds to the body count, but I don't think you can have it both ways.

Are you sad about the cop who died in defense of the Capitol, or the female involved in the attack. How can you be equally enraged about both on opposite sides of the event???

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am deeply troubled that a Capitol Cop lost his life doing his job trying to protect others. I really really hope they catch the person who struck him (or whatever caused his death) and throw the book at him/her!

That said, I don't feel the same way about the lady who was shot. The news is enjoying anything that adds to the body count, but I don't think you can have it both ways.

Are you sad about the cop who died in defense of the Capitol, or the female involved in the attack. How can you be equally enraged about both on opposite sides of the event???
Why must you pick a side? Why not just rise above it and grieve that human life was lost?

kenic03

Awards
  • First Up Vote
a woman hasn't been executed in US for nearly 70 years....the execution of lisa montgomery has been delayed but local news is reporting that it will happen today....there was a exceptionally large crowd protesting montgomery's execution as i drove by today.

montgomery killed a woman and cut out her baby then attempted to pass the baby off as her own.
Yeah the execution hasn’t happened. There stuck in some appeals and coronavirus also delayed the execution. Just a sad/ sick story.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Running today, got in 40 minutes. So dam refreshing. Over laid down trees, through creeks, up hill, down hill, rocks, mud, you name it.

Gotta be careful not to twist an ankle
Dude that’s an awesome view. What state do you live in? It looks like you’re not far from N.C.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

The lives of babies don’t matter to the liberals. Montgomery needs to die for what she did. That’s a vicious crime.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sou

Thank you!!! Southern Maryland
Thats my backyard, old 4 wheeler trails. My sons and I built the bridge. 13 acres total
My ex wife was from southern Maryland...Waldorf area. The only thing I miss about the bitchhh is visiting Maryland and eating steamed crabs!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the execution hasn’t happened. There stuck in some appeals and coronavirus also delayed the execution. Just a sad/ sick story.
the media were allowed to leave, no update is expected until 9pm or later...my guess is that execution will be carried out sometime tonight.

the appeal is based on her mental illness, the virus hasn't caused any of the other executions to be cancelled-several others have cited mental illness but lost on appeal.

there is a large group protesting montgomery's execution, almost twice the size of any of the others.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The lives of babies don’t matter to the liberals. Montgomery needs to die for what she did. That’s a vicious crime.
all of the executions have been for heinous crimes, in all honesty her crime might be less than most of the others....

kenic03

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Her not being executed is not a liberal/conservative issue. Her lawyer’s keep appealing. Damn

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Flashback, way back in June and this was the beginning. Mostly peaceful right? Throw rock at cop bad, walk in Capital with flag people dont like arrest him for terrorism. Really sad.

More than 400 law enforcement officers injured in riots across U.S., 2 dead

ncidents include:

• Albany, NY – police officer hit by a brick on May 30; treated and released
  • Asbury Park, NJ – police officer hit by a rock on June 1; condition unknown
  • Atlanta, GA – police officer Maximilian Brewer struck by an ATV on May 30; recovering from surgery
  • Boston, MA – seven officers suffered unspecified injuries; conditions unknown
  • Brockton, MA – state trooper and multiple police officers hit by bottles and rocks on June 2; conditions unknown
  • Buffalo, NY – Buffalo officer and two state troopers struck by vehicles on June 1, one of those troopers run over and suffered serious injuries; conditions unknown
  • Champaign, IL – multiple officers suffered unspecified minor injuries on May 31
  • Columbia, SC – three Richland County Sheriff’s deputies and 12 Columbia officers suffered unspecified minor injuries on May 30
  • Chicago – 132 officers suffered unspecified injuries in multiple incidents over the weekend through Monday, June 1. One officer was seriously injured with broken bones on May 30.
  • Davenport, IA – undercover officer in unmarked vehicle shot in ambush on June 1; condition unknown
  • Denver, CO – three officers struck by a vehicle in a hit-and-run incident on May 30; two have been released from the hospital, condition of the third unknown
  • Harrisburg, PA – two Pennsylvania Capitol Police officers suffered unspecified minor injuries on May 30
  • Huntsville, AL – one officer suffered a minor injury to his head by a thrown object on June 3
  • Jacksonville, FL – a police officer’s neck was slashed by a rioter; condition unknown
  • Las Vegas, NV – Las Vegas Police officer Shay Mikalonis was shot in the head during a protest on June 1; currently on life support in critical condition. Twelve other officers injured on May 29; conditions unknown
  • Los Angeles, CA – 27 Los Angeles police officers injured in multiple incidents, one suffering a fractured skull
  • New York City, NY – at least 33 officers injured in multiple incidents; conditions unknown. One officer struck by a vehicle in intentional hit-and-run; hospitalized in stable condition. One officer stabbed in the neck and two others shot in ambush; conditions unknown
  • Oakdale, CA – two officers suffered unspecified minor injuries breaking up a fight between protesters and counterprotesters
  • Oak Lawn, IL – three officers suffered unspecified minor injuries on June 1
  • Oakland, CA – End of Watch May 29 – Federal law enforcement officer David Patrick Underwood was shot and killed in a drive-by ambush outside the Ronald V. Dellums Federal Building where he and another officer were providing security. The other officer was also wounded and is in critical condition.
  • Philadelphia, PA – at least 13 officers suffered unspecified minor injuries in multiple incidents
  • Pittsburgh, PA – nine officers suffered unspecified minor injuries from thrown objects on June 1; treated and released
  • Prince William County, VA – four county officers hit by rocks and other objects in the overnight period of May 30-31; one hospitalized. Virginia State Police reported 10 troopers injured.
  • Providence, RI – eight to ten officers were hit by bricks on June 2; only minor injuries reported
  • Richmond, VA – two Capitol police officers hit by baseball bat and beer bottle on May 30; recovering. Two officers struck during exchange of gunfire with rioter
  • Sacramento, CA – seven officers sustained minor injuries when hit by objects on May 29
  • Salt Lake City, UT – 21 officers injured on May 30, including one hit in the head with a baseball bat; all treated and released
  • San Antonio, TX – three officers hit by thrown bricks and bottles; conditions unknown
  • San Jose, CA – multiple officers struck by rocks and bottles on May 29; one officer hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries
  • Santa Ana, CA – two officers hit in the head by flying objects, possibly fireworks, on May31; both hospitalized
  • St. Louis, MO – End of Watch June 2 – Retired police Captain David Dorn was killed by a gunshot fired by a looter, as he was checking on a store owned by a friend. Four other officers were shot on the same day when an unknown shooter took random shots at a police line; wounds were not considered life-threatening.
  • Washington, D.C. – approximately 50 agents and 11 police officers injured by bricks, bottles and Molotov cocktails on May 31. Most injuries minor, but one police officer will require surgery for broken leg.
  • Wichita, KS – three officers hit by rocks, bottles and cinder blocks; treated and released

kenic03

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Flashback, way back in June and this was the beginning. Mostly peaceful right? Throw rock at cop bad, walk in Capital with flag people dont like arrest him for terrorism. Really sad.

ncidents include:

• Atlanta, GA – police officer Maximilian Brewer struck by an ATV on May 30; recovering from surgery
  • Brockton, MA – state trooper and multiple police officers hit by bottles and rocks on June 2; conditions unknown
  • Buffalo, NY – Buffalo officer and two state troopers struck by vehicles on June 1, one of those troopers run over and suffered serious injuries; conditions unknown
  • Champaign, IL – multiple officers suffered unspecified minor injuries on May 31
  • Columbia, SC – three Richland County Sheriff’s deputies and 12 Columbia officers suffered unspecified minor injuries on May 30
  • Chicago – 132 officers suffered unspecified injuries in multiple incidents over the weekend through Monday, June 1. One officer was seriously injured with broken bones on May 30.
  • Davenport, IA – undercover officer in unmarked vehicle shot in ambush on June 1; condition unknown
  • Denver, CO – three officers struck by a vehicle in a hit-and-run incident on May 30; two have been released from the hospital, condition of the third unknown
  • Harrisburg, PA – two Pennsylvania Capitol Police officers suffered unspecified minor injuries on May 30
  • Huntsville, AL – one officer suffered a minor injury to his head by a thrown object on June 3
  • Jacksonville, FL – a police officer’s neck was slashed by a rioter; condition unknown
  • Las Vegas, NV – Las Vegas Police officer Shay Mikalonis was shot in the head during a protest on June 1; currently on life support in critical condition. Twelve other officers injured on May 29; conditions unknown
  • Los Angeles, CA – 27 Los Angeles police officers injured in multiple incidents, one suffering a fractured skull
  • New York City, NY – at least 33 officers injured in multiple incidents; conditions unknown. One officer struck by a vehicle in intentional hit-and-run; hospitalized in stable condition. One officer stabbed in the neck and two others shot in ambush; conditions unknown
  • Oakdale, CA – two officers suffered unspecified minor injuries breaking up a fight between protesters and counterprotesters
  • Oakland, CA – End of Watch May 29 – Federal law enforcement officer David Patrick Underwood was shot and killed in a drive-by ambush outside the Ronald V. Dellums Federal Building where he and another officer were providing security. The other officer was also wounded and is in critical condition.
  • Philadelphia, PA – at least 13 officers suffered unspecified minor injuries in multiple incidents
  • Pittsburgh, PA – nine officers suffered unspecified minor injuries from thrown objects on June 1; treated and released
  • Prince William County, VA – four county officers hit by rocks and other objects in the overnight period of May 30-31; one hospitalized. Virginia State Police reported 10 troopers injured.
  • Providence, RI – eight to ten officers were hit by bricks on June 2; only minor injuries reported
  • Richmond, VA – two Capitol police officers hit by baseball bat and beer bottle on May 30; recovering. Two officers struck during exchange of gunfire with rioter
  • Sacramento, CA – seven officers sustained minor injuries when hit by objects on May 29
  • Salt Lake City, UT – 21 officers injured on May 30, including one hit in the head with a baseball bat; all treated and released
  • San Antonio, TX – three officers hit by thrown bricks and bottles; conditions unknown
  • San Jose, CA – multiple officers struck by rocks and bottles on May 29; one officer hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries
  • Santa Ana, CA – two officers hit in the head by flying objects, possibly fireworks, on May31; both hospitalized
  • St. Louis, MO – End of Watch June 2 – Retired police Captain David Dorn was killed by a gunshot fired by a looter, as he was checking on a store owned by a friend. Four other officers were shot on the same day when an unknown shooter took random shots at a police line; wounds were not considered life-threatening.
  • Washington, D.C. – approximately 50 agents and 11 police officers injured by bricks, bottles and Molotov cocktails on May 31. Most injuries minor, but one police officer will require surgery for broken leg.
  • Wichita, KS – three officers hit by rocks, bottles and cinder blocks; treated and released
Are we trying to correlate these riots with the capital riots? Or just want to inform us?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

ncidents include:

The thing here is that maybe many of the people at those BLM and Antifa protests were actually peaceful, but there was clearly a faction that was way, way put of hand and the liberals denied it and emboldened it.

Now rioting in DC that did get put of hand, but to a lesser degree, is condemned. Well, what did people expect would happen when they were allowing riots to take place? The media and politicians normalized it when citizens were being put at risk, but the moment the media and politicians are at risk they suddenly see it differently. Total elitism. Nancy Antoinette was a totally appropriate ad.

Reactions: ax1

kenic03

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The thing here is that maybe many of the people at those BLM and Antifa protests were actually peaceful, but there was clearly a faction that was way, way put of hand and the liberals denied it and emboldened it.

Now rioting in DC that did get put of hand, but to a lesser degree, is condemned. Well, what did people expect would happen when they were allowing riots to take place? The media and politicians normalized it when citizens were being put at risk, but the moment the media and politicians are at risk they suddenly see it differently. Total elitism. Nancy Antoinette was a totally appropriate ad.
It’s the liberals fault that Trump supporters rioted at the Capital. Just to let you know it wasn’t at a lesser degree. Good or bad governments serve a purpose. Now luckily for these protesters they live in a country that has some form of democracy because in some other parts of the world that would be considered a coup attempt and death would come next. I’m not suggesting anyone should die just giving you a perspective from the outside looking in.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the scotus just ruled 6-3 that lisa montgomery can be put to death.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s the liberals fault that Trump supporters rioted at the Capital. Just to let you know it wasn’t at a lesser degree. Good or bad governments serve a purpose. Now luckily for these protesters they live in a country that has some form of democracy because in some other parts of the world that would be considered a coup attempt and death would come next. I’m not suggesting anyone should die just giving you a perspective from the outside looking in.
Yeah, you are right. It was to a MUCH lesser degree. Cops were getting shot in the streets during BLM "protests". As stated above, hundreds of police officers have been injured or killed during those protests.

And it is the people rioting fault that they rioted. They should get what is coming for them. And the same should hold true for the BLM and Antifa rioters. But it is the liberals fault for normalizing rioting, and their lack of leadership has led to inconsistent signals being sent, and they are foolish.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are we trying to correlate these riots with the capital riots? Or just want to inform us?
Im correlating these riots to the capital riots in regards to media hypocrisy and directly at Groper Joe, Karamela Fatriss, CiaNN and the rest of the thugs that defended riots all year and condemned the capital riots as an act of insurrection and terrorism.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just for perspective, in 10 islamic countries homosexuality is a capital offense!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Liberals were definitely responsible and did a shyt poor job addressing some serious election concerns after 4 years of calling their own election fraud for 4 years not stop and calling all these people deplorable, crazies, conspiracy theorists, extremists, racists.....and top it off with an entire year of violence against conservatives, law enforcement, destruction of communities while it was all mostly defended, what do you think is going to happen?

You call that a coup attempt? Ummmm, no.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Liberals were definitely responsible and did a shyt poor job addressing some serious election concerns after 4 years of calling their own election fraud for 4 years not stop and calling all these people deplorable, crazies, conspiracy theorists, extremists, racists.....and top it off with an entire year of violence against conservatives, law enforcement, destruction of communities while it was all mostly defended, what do you think is going to happen?

Not to mention going on vacation and leaving a lot of those people without the stimulus support that you keep promising, etc. But they could cut that vacation short when their election was on the line. Then they got things done...for themselves.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not to mention going on vacation and leaving a lot of those people without the stimulus support that you keep promising, etc. But they could cut that vacation short when their election was on the line. Then they got things done...for themselves.
pelosi held up stimulus package for 8 months so as to not give trump any credit...for the benefit of biden/democrats at the cost of the people.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
pelosi help up stimulus package for 8 months so as to not give trump any credit...for the benefit of biden/democrats at the cost of the people.
Hey now. We should all be greatful for the scraps the exalted one threw our way.

She is so smart. When she learned that people didn't have any milk, she instantly had the solution, "Let them eat ice cream!"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey now. We should all be greatful for the scraps the exalted one threw our way.

She is so smart. When she learned that people didn't have any milk, she instantly had the solution, "Let them eat ice cream!"
just not HER ice cream-eh?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ill remind you they are calling these protestors "terrorists" which under the Patriot Act strips them of all their Constitutional rights....and there is possible new legislation circulating that declares countless americans as terrorists without proper due process.

We are not the rest of the world, but sadly thats the direction we are heading and this has been work in progress for well over a century. This past decade we certainly expedited the path to dark times.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Her not being executed is not a liberal/conservative issue. Her lawyer’s keep appealing. Damn
You are exactly right. Her attorney did file appeals as he/she should. However, I was referring to all the liberals outside the prison protesting against her execution. Also, I was referring to the fact liberals support abortion.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I heard on my underground radio show the Capital Police officer is named David Bailey and he was also at that baseball game where that congressman was shot. Not sure if that is true, but it is interesting. I actually defended his actions and still do as sad and horrific as it is.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ill remind you they are calling these protestors "terrorists" which under the Patriot Act strips them of all their Constitutional rights....and there is possible new legislation circulating that declares countless americans as terrorists without proper due process.

We are not the rest of the world, but sadly thats the direction we are heading and this has been work in progress for well over a century. This past decade we certainly expedited the path to dark times.
Why do we need stupid things like due process when we have Twitter and Facebook and the rest of the media to tell us what the exalted one deems to be appropriate?

Personally, I see Pelosi as being treasonous.

kenic03

Awards
  • First Up Vote
pelosi held up stimulus package for 8 months so as to not give trump any credit...for the benefit of biden/democrats at the cost of the people.
Why would you want Trump to take credit for a socialist style of help. I thought conservatives wanted less government help. Strap up them boots and pull yourself up.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why do we need stupid things like due process when we have Twitter and Facebook and the rest of the media to tell us what the exalted one deems to be appropriate?

Personally, I see Pelosi as being treasonous.
She is definintly one of the worst openly offenders and an absolute filthy human being.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why would you want Trump to take credit for a socialist style of help. I thought conservatives wanted less government help. Strap up them boots and pull yourself up.
LOL thats what I try telling alot of Republicans all the time too, they ARE socialist, and have been big monster government socialists for a very long time....less socialism does not equate to being against socialist. Dump has broken all kinds of records in regards to socialist policies in only 4 years. Did you know right before the election he wrote an executive order handing over 1/2 trillion dollars to skin pigment?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder what Big Bird and the Cookie Monster have to say about this VVVVVVVV

A PBS staff attorney was caught on video calling for children of Republicans to be put in “reeducation camps” as retribution against supporters of President Trump.

“We go for all the Republican voters, and Homeland Security will take their children away. … We’ll put them into the reeducation camps,” principal counsel for the Public Broadcasting Service Michael Beller said, according to Project Veritas, which published the video on Tuesday.

“They’re nice,” Beller said. “They have Sesame Street characters in the classrooms, and they watch PBS all day.”

“Kids who are growing up, knowing nothing but Trump for four years, you’ve got to wonder what they’re going to be like. They’ll be raising a generation of intolerant, horrible people — horrible kids,” Beller added.

kenic03

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Trying to overtake a government is coup attempt yes. The problem is there was no real plan or strategy once they got into the capital. Also while the liberals was making a mess of the country what was Trump doing these 4 yrs?

This forum is an echo chamber of the same thought. BLM/liberals bad and at fault. Capital rioters/conservatives good. So as this country continues to blame each other nothing will ever get fixed and I’m not talking about peace and unity.