Donald Trump running for president

kenic03

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Its a joke since dead people and illegal's got checks.....and then its another joke because alot of people arent using it because they really need it but buy crap instead...or people really do need it and still buy crap instead. I think.
I got the joke. You give this person to much credit to think on a level you are on. I just ask because Jordan’s usually coincide with black people. Why didn’t he choose to show the seagull smoking Marlboros and drinking natty lights. Granted that would be hard since seagulls don’t have hands. Just another thought if everyone here is opposed to people getting a check and some of you on here got a check, just return it. Show the government you don’t need or want their dirty money.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got the joke. You give this person to much credit to think on a level you are on. I just ask because Jordan’s usually coincide with black people. Why didn’t he choose to show the seagull smoking Marlboros and drinking natty lights. Granted that would be hard since seagulls don’t have hands. Just another thought if everyone here is opposed to people getting a check and some of you on here got a check, just return it. Show the government you don’t need or want their dirty money.
Nobody is returning anything, nobody got anything. All people got was an advance return in a far greater future debt with no option to opt out. Well there was an option and people both chose the Demican and Republicrat party so now I throw my hands up in the air lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And not all my thoughts instantly go through the lens of color, but are you claiming black people bought more Jordan’s than white people? Did you research the facts first or was this a a stereotype on your part? I dunno.

Don’t get mad don’t mean this as an attack on you, just a thought and honest question.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
HOLY SH1T!!!!!!

"I just ask because Jordan’s usually coincide with black people."

Did I really just read this???? A meme of a seagull in Jordan's comes back to this???

Wish I was home to post up a pic of my Jordan collection.....SMH....🤠

kenic03

Awards
  • First Up Vote
And not all my thoughts instantly go through the lens of color, but are you claiming black people bought more Jordan’s than white people? Did you research the facts first or was this a a stereotype on your part? I dunno.

Don’t get mad don’t mean this as an attack on you, just a thought and honest question.
I didn’t claim anything it was just a question? Also I never feel attacked by questions that are asked of me. I understand not all your thoughts may go through a color lens but let’s be honest with each there is a color lens.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn’t claim anything it was just a question? Also I never feel attacked by questions that are asked of me. I understand not all your thoughts may go through a color lens but let’s be honest with each there is a color lens.
Yeah sure if you allow the system to force you to follow that artificial narrative that skin pigment means something. That’s how things never change and people stay divisive, but apparently many people (not you) love it that way.

kenic03

Awards
  • First Up Vote
HOLY SH1T!!!!!!

"I just ask because Jordan’s usually coincide with black people."

Did I really just read this???? A meme of a seagull in Jordan's comes back to this???

Wish I was home to post up a pic of my Jordan collection.....SMH....🤠
Hey I have a Jordan collection myself. That’s funny how people are all getting defensive about me asking a question. Why Jordan’s why not adidas, new balance, crocs, dr. Martins?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey I have a Jordan collection myself. That’s funny how people are all getting defensive about me asking a question. Why Jordan’s why not adidas, new balance, crocs, dr. Martins?
Because Jordan’s are most famous high priced and well known to be the primary shoe some low income people buy.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here you go, here is Bareback Obobo wearing Addidas, but maybe that’s the Dik Cheney side of his bloodline?

IMG_9737.JPG

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who's getting defensive?

Just read back through and honestly don't see anyone getting defensive? 🤷🏿‍♂️

Looks like normal conversations back and forth? Or, are you just looking for someone to take some bait?

kenic03

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Arguing about the ethnicity of sneakers... just hope you didn't use the wrong pronoun.

PC will be the death of us all...
I wasn’t being PC and I also didn’t say that Jordan’s were a black shoe. I just asked why? Then everybody got upset. So I shouldn’t ask a question of someone?

kenic03

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah sure if you allow the system to force you to follow that artificial narrative that skin pigment means something. That’s how things never change and people stay divisive, but apparently many people (not you) love it that way.
That’s how the system wins but people like being in the system because they feel that they will a have better chance in the system than not. Again all I’m doing is asking questions. Not judging anybody’s thoughts or ideas. Just questions.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That’s how the system wins but people like being in the system because they feel that they will a have better chance in the system than not. Again all I’m doing is asking questions. Not judging anybody’s thoughts or ideas. Just questions.
Its not working out now is it, Ive never seen so many people "racially" aware.

If people identify yourself as a color, thats their right. When you are vocally blaming another color just and make them guilty just for being born a skin pigment and on top of it all you want to allow the system to steal from them people are going to start getting racially aware and defend themselves to counter the racist attacks on them.

You can judge whatever ideas of mine you want, we have good debate here.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay, I will shake this up a lil bit.

@kenic03 you got me all confused now with this statement "Jordan’s usually coincide with black people."

Why? My oldest son is African American and wears crocs, Xtratuff deck boots, and cowboy boots 🤠. My youngest son and I are Caucasian and we have the Jordan's 🤑🤪.

True story!!

Now you see why I'm confused?? Just bringing some humor back to thread before it spirals into crap!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wasn’t being PC and I also didn’t say that Jordan’s were a black shoe. I just asked why? Then everybody got upset. So I shouldn’t ask a question of someone?
Challenging people's comments here do not necessarily always equate to being upset.

kenic03

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Its not working out now is it, Ive never seen so many people "racially" aware.

If people identify yourself as a color, thats their right. When you are vocally blaming another color just and make them guilty just for being born a skin pigment and on top of it all you want to allow the system to steal from them people are going to start getting racially aware and defend themselves to counter the racist attacks on them.

You can judge whatever ideas of mine you want, we have good debate here.
Nobody’s “racially aware”. Racial awareness means to understand someone’s cultured and ideas. We are definitely not there. Who’s doing the blaming? Who is the system stealing from?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

@kenic03 you got me all confused now with this statement "Jordan’s usually coincide with black people."

Why? My oldest son is African American and wears crocs, Xtratuff deck boots, and cowboy boots 🤠. My youngest son and I are Caucasian and we have the Jordan's 🤑🤪.

True story!!

Now you see why I'm confused?? Just bringing some humor back to thread before it spirals into crap!!!
funny how things change...back in my day converse was THE shoe to have regardless of skin color...i was a poor kid and my mom bought me kmart buddies to start high school in, i had to mow yards to earn money to buy my 1st pair of red high top cons.

kenic03

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Why? My oldest son is African American and wears crocs, Xtratuff deck boots, and cowboy boots 🤠. My youngest son and I are Caucasian and we have the Jordan's 🤪.

True story!!

Why not use the crocs in the picture? Also the 11s are hands down the best.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, that because you’re a “culture vulture.” At least, that would be the a typical response. If you wear something the community deems “theirs” and you wear it, idolize it.. you’re a culture vulture.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nobody’s “racially aware”. Racial awareness means to understand someone’s cultured and ideas. We are definitely not there. Who’s doing the blaming? Who is the system stealing from?
Culture and idea's have nothing to do with skin color. Culture does exist but is completely independent from how much melanin one produces.

Who's the blaming? Have you ever heard of 'white privilege" and where did that come from?

The stealing come from policies to address the issues certain people are demanding for and is being paid for by having armed thugs steal the tax payer money to redistribute it based on extra melanin.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, that because you’re a “culture vulture.” At least, that would be the a typical response. If you wear something the community deems “theirs” and you wear it, idolize it.. you’re a culture vulture.
lol...there is no winning with the PC elitists.....

kenic03

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I never called anybody a culture vulture. So let’s get that straight. Also Jordan’s don’t belong to me or a community.

kenic03

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Culture and idea's have nothing to do with skin color. Culture does exist but is completely independent from how much melanin one produces.

Who's the blaming? Have you ever heard of 'white privilege" and where did that come from?

The stealing come from policies to address the issues certain people are demanding for and is being paid for by having armed thugs steal the tax payer money to redistribute it based on extra melanin.
So does privilege not exist in this world we live in.

Who are these arm thugs you speak of?
Because the last group of thugs I saw was running up in a capital building demanding justice for a man that cares less about them and cares more for himself and his pockets.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Because the last group of thugs I saw was running up in a capital building demanding justice for a man that cares less about them and cares more for himself and his pockets.
That’s every politician. I don’t agree at all with storming the capital. I also don’t agree with the burning of buildings and assaults that have happened across the country after the death of George Floyd. I do, however, believe that everyone has a voice and has a right to be heard no matter if I agree with it or not. Sorry I’m on my soap box...

But in reference to your original comment about Jordans. You did say Jordans coincide with Black people. Now, coincide means to correspond in nature. So I think that’s why some of the guys are questioning your post.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

There are all kinds of privilege, sure but directing it at a skin color making it out as if people are inherently priveledged do to the color of their skin they were born is racist at its core. Also, privilege doesn't give one who has less privilege the right to steal from them.

The armed thugs are the IRS. I dont condone violence but what happened there is a distraction from reality and that is which all the corrupt criminals that violate the United States Constitution and commit multiple atrocities of significant violence and endless humanitarian crimes were working inside that building that day. And no, Dump is not the solution.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...it's kind of racist to assume there is a black culture....i served in the military with blacks from almost every state and region, and trust me there is no black culture-blacks are as diverse as any other race.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never called anybody a culture vulture. So let’s get that straight. Also Jordan’s don’t belong to me or a community.
Never said you did. I was responding to bossman. Also, haven’t people been accused of culture appropriation because of the way they talk or the clothes they wear?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

privilege comes with money and position...trust me obama's children have much more privilege than any white kids who come from my old neighborhood...

the only color that matters is green!!!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I get in were I fit in.... and thats everywhere!!!!

BOSSMAN spreads love everywhere!!!! 💯

kenic03

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That’s every politician. I don’t agree at all with storming the capital. I also don’t agree with the burning of buildings and assaults that have happened across the country after the death of George Floyd. I do, however, believe that everyone has a voice and has a right to be heard no matter if I agree with it or not. Sorry I’m on my soap box...

But in reference to your original comment about Jordans. You did say Jordans coincide with Black people. Now, coincide means to correspond in nature. So I think that’s why some of the guys are questioning your post.
You’re r right, I’m wrong. That meme was hilarious.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your right, I’m wrong. That meme was hilarious.
It was really meant as a quick everybody go haha, give him your "likes" and move onto the next thing, at least in my world thats how it works, lol

Anyways keep it up, you make this conversations interesting. We just debate and argue here alot, but just so you know more about me and what I stand for, there are 3 things I dont believe in, and thats politics and math.

kenic03

Awards
  • First Up Vote
There are all kinds of privilege, sure but directing it at a skin color making it out as if people are inherently priveledged do to the color of their skin they were born is racist at its core. Also, privilege doesn't give one who has less privilege the right to steal from them.

The armed thugs are the IRS. I dont condone violence but what happened there is a distraction from reality and that is which all the corrupt criminals that violate the United States Constitution and commit multiple atrocities of significant violence and endless humanitarian crimes were working inside that building that day. And no, Dump is not the solution.
You’re right.

kenic03

Awards
  • First Up Vote
lol...it's kind of racist to assume there is a black culture....i served in the military with blacks from almost every state and region, and trust me there is no black culture-blacks are as diverse as any other race.
You’re right. Never said anything about black culture.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nobody’s “racially aware”. Racial awareness means to understand someone’s culture and ideas. We are definitely not there. Who’s doing the blaming? Who is the system stealing from?
@kenic03

kenic03

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It was really meant as a quick everybody go haha, give him your "likes" and move onto the next thing, at least in my world thats how it works, lol

Anyways keep it up, you make this conversations interesting. We just debate and argue here alot, but just so you know more about me and what I stand for, there are 3 things I dont believe in, and thats politics and math.
Now that’s funny.

Reactions: ax1
BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay everyone @HIT4ME is in the building!!!!!

Can't wait for his 8 paragraph response
20210112_151835.jpg
20210112_151835.jpg
20210112_151847.jpg
everyone's crap( I mean this is a good way ). I will be back this evening sometime to read his response 😄😀 as I'm sure It will be at least 10 minutes.

Off to the trails to clear my mind for the day
It's cold!!!

Attachments

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
capital riot leaves democrats split over domestic terrorism law and criminalizing dissent.....every single American should be ardently opposed to criminalizing dissent!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am actually surprised democrats would be openly considering criminalizing dissent, DAMN

what do you think of this @Jiigzz ?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Okay everyone @HIT4ME is in the building!!!!!

Can't wait for his 8 paragraph response View attachment 201093View attachment 201093View attachment 201094everyone's crap( I mean this is a good way ). I will be back this evening sometime to read his response 😄😀 as I'm sure It will be at least 10 minutes.

Off to the trails to clear my mind for the day
It's cold!!!
Lol, I am just watching...everyone pretty much covered the things I was going to say so...nothing to add haha. Now I feel like a let down. Haha.

Honestly, I have been watching CNN and such on YouTube a lot today and I am just totally disheartened with the lack of ...I don't know...honesty, integrity, journalism.

They are just ranting like lunatics. Saying that the Capitol riot was one of the worst moments in American history, insisting on mentioning the dead police officer but not saying suicide and making it look like it was a direct outcome of the events.

The difference between Fix and CNN etc al is that Fox at least admits what they do is often for entertainment. These guys are in an echo chamber of hatred.

How ridiculous to even be talking about impeaching a president in the last week of his term before a transition. It just shows the hatred and how little they actually care about America. It is treasonous, dereliction of duty.

And to put the capitol riot up with Pearl Harbor, D Day, and so many other events is just ludicrous. Was it wrong? Yeah. It went too far. So did BLM and Antifa.

I am just at a loss for what things are coming to and I can see that the democrats could keep pushing into an area where more and more people have to resort to violence because all other options have been exhausted for them. I feel like Lord of the Flies is becoming reality. Just total chaos.

Last edited:

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you running or biking the trails?
Running today, got in 40 minutes. So dam refreshing. Over laid down trees, through creeks, up hill, down hill, rocks, mud, you name it.

Gotta be careful not to twist an ankle

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Ahhhh the tought provoking seagull...i like how that meme turned into 2 pages arguing whether it was racist or not...lmao