Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh, and for a really solid flashlught...check out Zebralight. Of all my probably 30 lights, if I had to risk my life with one of them, there are some close seconds, but the Zebra is my goto.
4patriots..... super survival solar radio-with flashlight

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s official, and all on the tax payer tip of course.

View attachment 201043
The least they could do is take an angle that isn’t a blatant deflection. They want this to steer the emphasis away from the election fraud, as well as preventing Trump from running again in 2024. Not to mention making a spectacle of Trump along with a big statement of what they think of his supporters.

What they mean to say is we have to give Trump as little power as possible, and as quickly as possible before he finds a way to expose our wickedness.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It all kind of comes down to a series of comments Trump made at the Save America March and then some tweets that followed just before things got heated. In summary, these people have a problem with the fact that Trump:

- Again discussed the stolen election and massive fraud

- Trump said “Together we are determined to defend and preserve government of the people, by the people and for the people,” adding that “we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.”

- "You'll never take back our country with weakness," he said. "You have to show strength and you have to be strong."

- He gave people false hope that Mike Pence had the power to reverse the certification of Biden

- Trump later tweeted that Pence “didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify."

So they are basically trying to say that these types of comments were intended to incite a lawless mob to infiltrate the white house. Meanwhile, Trump also promoted that it be a peaceful protest, and of course told people to go home once things escalated.

Basically, Trump wanted his supporters to not back down in the practicing of their First Amendment rights and nothing more. Any extrapolations and actions beyond that are not his responsibility IMO..
It all kind of comes down to a series of comments Trump made at the Save America March and then some tweets that followed just before things got heated. In summary, these people have a problem with the fact that Trump:

- Again discussed the stolen election and massive fraud

- Trump said “Together we are determined to defend and preserve government of the people, by the people and for the people,” adding that “we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.”

- "You'll never take back our country with weakness," he said. "You have to show strength and you have to be strong."

- He gave people false hope that Mike Pence had the power to reverse the certification of Biden

- Trump later tweeted that Pence “didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify."

So they are basically trying to say that these types of comments were intended to incite a lawless mob to infiltrate the white house. Meanwhile, Trump also promoted that it be a peaceful protest, and of course told people to go home once things escalated.

Basically, Trump wanted his supporters to not back down in the practicing of their First Amendment rights and nothing more. Any extrapolations and actions beyond that are not his responsibility IMO..
Gotcha. I figured it was extrapolation.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah, you need the UG stuff from Ax1. That is the only way to be sure the aluminum hasn't been tainted with brain invading nanoparticles.

I will tell you a few things that are easily underestimated- a solid yet reasonable weight fixed-blade knife. I have a KaBar Becker 2 that is a beast...and it is reasonably priced and I have no doubt I could hammer on it with a rock if I needed to chop wood with it. But there are nicer fixed blades.

A folder is good for backup, something cheap like a Rat1 is good. I am a big fan of my Zero Tolerance folders though, I feel like in a real pinch I could chop some small pieces of wood with it for a fire.

Of course a flint.

And a couple small flashlights with long battery life.

I am sure people have all kinds of things they take, but if you have to survive, a sharpened piece of metal and fire are the two things that kept the cavemen alive even haha.
I added those to my wish list, slowly but steady I try to cover so many bases for SHTF. Its really a big world when it comes to that stuff.

Right now Im looking for solid plates made out of Beskar and studying up on smelting techniques which is a bitch since its a trade secret.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am only guessing but if the shyt does hit the fan large cities like NYC will be most effected due to the large mass of people centered in such a small area...they are going to come pouring out like a hive of bees sprayed with insecticide and your neighborhood is going to have a giant target of honey on it. believe it or not but many where i live even have well water and septic tanks, and plenty have wood burning stoves. country folks are going to be much better prepared!!!

bought me a fairly expensive generator last year also-nothing as nice as what @dixonk has, but pretty nice!!!
My property value went up and all around me north of NYC. Alot of people left, I mean alot. I think what you are saying can be a possibility and I heard your warning. I use public water and dont have a wood stove but Ill have to figure this out. I gotta get a generator too.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bought me a fairly expensive generator last year also-nothing as nice as what @dixonk has, but pretty nice!!!
What did you get?

I just put solar up not even a year ago, spent alot and paid it all in cash but a generator is next....after I get my driveway done this spring, lol. I was going to get a battery but they arent cost effective and dont give much. They cut solar out when the power goes out to protect the power company when they are up on the pole, so that sucks there isnt a bypass.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, and for a really solid flashlught...check out Zebralight. Of all my probably 30 lights, if I had to risk my life with one of them, there are some close seconds, but the Zebra is my goto.
Specific model/s?

I have a few Anker flashlights that are rechargeable, I really love them vs. battery type.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would spend a ton of money “prepping”, but I look around and this country is not short on 400lb bubbas that like hoarding ammunition, TP, and food without the thought of investing in fitness, training, and embracing a little bit of misery. If SHTF I will just steal it from them. They won’t survive this anyway no matter how much money they throw at their stash.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nah, you need the UG stuff from Ax1. That is the only way to be sure the aluminum hasn't been tainted with brain invading nanoparticles.

I will tell you a few things that are easily underestimated- a solid yet reasonable weight fixed-blade knife. I have a KaBar Becker 2 that is a beast...and it is reasonably priced and I have no doubt I could hammer on it with a rock if I needed to chop wood with it. But there are nicer fixed blades.

A folder is good for backup, something cheap like a Rat1 is good. I am a big fan of my Zero Tolerance folders though, I feel like in a real pinch I could chop some small pieces of wood with it for a fire.

Of course a flint.

And a couple small flashlights with long battery life.

I am sure people have all kinds of things they take, but if you have to survive, a sharpened piece of metal and fire are the two things that kept the cavemen alive even haha.
My man. Edged weapons are too often an afterthought these days. For my EDC I am partial to my Benchmade Infidel. For my survival knife I have a Spec Plus Marine that I have had since I was a skinny bald headed private. It’s not the most expensive or exotic knife but that thing has stood the test of time and has been through some ****.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would spend a ton of money “prepping”, but I look around and this country is not short on 400lb bubbas that like hoarding ammunition, TP, and food without the thought of investing in fitness, training, and embracing a little bit of misery. If SHTF I will just steal it from them. They won’t survive this anyway no matter how much money they throw at their stash.
You yourself better be a complete badass (like highly trained/skilled in killing) if this is your plan. It’s not hard for a bunch of “Bubbas” to pull a trigger repeatedly. Tbh you just sound like someone who hasn’t done their due diligence.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah! Well I put up a windmill last year..

As a result, my backyard looks like a pet cemetery. I tell ya though, my toaster sure works like a charm whenever my power goes out!

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You yourself better be a complete badass (like highly trained/skilled in killing) if this is your plan. It’s not hard for a bunch of “Bubbas” to pull a trigger repeatedly. Tbh you just sound like someone who hasn’t done their due diligence.
I have everything I need to survive. Being unprepared is something I have never been accused of. But I do find it comical seeing people hoarding hundreds of thousands of rounds of ammunition thinking they are going to be getting that much shooting in.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I added those to my wish list, slowly but steady I try to cover so many bases for SHTF. Its really a big world when it comes to that stuff.

Right now Im looking for solid plates made out of Beskar and studying up on smelting techniques which is a bitch since its a trade secret.
Beskar is really hard to come by too, nevermind the process.

Specific model/s?

I have a few Anker flashlights that are rechargeable, I really love them vs. battery type.
Well, I have this:

It takes a single 18650 Li-Ion battery, which is the only downside- you will want to be sure you have a few quality cells in a long term survival situation, but on a single charged cell this light will last for weeks. I mean on firefly mode it states 3m5 months but you would probably only use it like that in an extreme situation. On full brightness it is brighter than your car headlights and isn't much bigger than a role of quarters. Maybe shorter than a roll of quarters and the body is thinner, but the head is probably slightly wider.

If you lost power and turned this light on full in a room with other people, their first reaction is, "Oh the power is back"...I have had it happen and it is pretty funny.

Surefire. /discussion
Lol, Surefire has its following and is reliable. But I would take my Zebralight over any Surefire I have seen. It is brighter or dimmer, depending on what your need is at the moment, has longer battery life, smaller and is probably similar build quality. I mean, I haven't torture tested either, but I have a small arsenal of lights from Jetbeam, Fenix, Olight, etc. And the Zebra stands on its own. I have a lot of friends with Surefires and have played with them quite a bit. But now...I am thinking I may buy one for the collection haha.

Reactions: ax1
dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol, Surefire has its following and is reliable. But I would take my Zebralight over any Surefire I have seen. It is brighter or dimmer, depending on what your need is at the moment, has longer battery life, smaller and is probably similar build quality. I mean, I haven't torture tested either, but I have a small arsenal of lights from Jetbeam, Fenix, Olight, etc. And the Zebra stands on its own. I have a lot of friends with Surefires and have played with them quite a bit. But now...I am thinking I may buy one for the collection haha.
It’s one of those things where there is probably something brighter, or more cutting edge. But surefire for me has been battle tested and I view them sort of like I do my Glocks. I trust their reliability and utility. They have yet to fail me and I feel confident knowing that I will be worm food and my Surefire lights will probably still be working.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My man. Edged weapons are too often an afterthought these days. For my EDC I am partial to my Benchmade Infidel. For my survival knife I have a Spec Plus Marine that I have had since I was a skinny bald headed private. It’s not the most expensive or exotic knife but that thing has stood the test of time and has been through some ****.
The Benchmade are nice. I have a Benchmade Adamas flipper that is a complete beast too! That thing is nearly as solid as a fixed blade it is so beefy. It is like a foldable Becker 2, and the Becker 2 is basically a pry bar with an edge..

Honestly, I forgot to mention it because it is a bit of a shelf queen simply because it is too large to EDC by a long shot. I EDC a Spyderco Dragonfly which will fit in the change pocket of my jeans or work pants, and the ZTs I have are my almost EDC options....they are much smaller than the adamas but still well built.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have everything I need to survive. Being unprepared is something I have never been accused of. But I do find it comical seeing people hoarding hundreds of thousands of rounds of ammunition thinking they are going to be getting that much shooting in.
Some people think they are going to fight the next revolution out their front doorstep, freaking ridiculous.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s one of those things where there is probably something brighter, or more cutting edge. But surefire for me has been battle tested and I view them sort of like I do my Glocks. I trust their reliability and utility. They have yet to fail me and I feel confident knowing that I will be worm food and my Surefire lights will probably still be working.
I hear ya, and that is pretty much the angle for Surefire. Lots and lots of people rely on them for a living. They just work. Nothing wrong with that.

I am just saying the Zebralight is on par quality wise I think. I almost want to mail you one of my old ones to lend you for a while and see what you think haha.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Aside from the annoying tacticool plebs you’re referencing, there are a lot of reasons to hoard ammo that you seem to be over looking like bartering and providing your fellow man with ammunition if things get real. Something to consider.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Aside from the annoying tacticool plebs you’re referencing, there are a lot of reasons to hoard ammo that you seem to be over looking like bartering and providing your fellow man with ammunition if things get real. Something to consider.
Honestly I know a gunsmith who has 12,000 rounds of ammo and I remember thinking to myself, "that is ridiculous, what a nut" when I first got my pistol...now that I have a little more experience and there is a shortage, if 1,000 round buckets became available at reasonable prices, I would be thrilled buying at least 3,000 rounds. Just the amount of practice I need will blast through most of that probably in a year or less.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly I know a gunsmith who has 12,000 rounds of ammo and I remember thinking to myself, "that is ridiculous, what a nut" when I first got my pistol...now that I have a little more experience and there is a shortage, if 1,000 round buckets became available at reasonable prices, I would be thrilled buying at least 3,000 rounds. Just the amount of practice I need will blast through most of that probably in a year or less.
Yes. Training is another point I should have mentioned. I now do the bare minimum training to maintain proficient. Ammo is now a rare commodity

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly, if things get that bad, I wouldn't want to be alive in that kind of world regardless. I would sacrifice myself for something heroic instead, like getting killed in the line of fire while destroying the rest of the BLM signs on people’s lawns.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I mostly practice with a 10/22 and fire off 10-20 223 shots to make sure I have the feel for my defensive gun. I managed to get lucky and get several thousand rounds at Diks and Walrmart, so Im comfortable to have 100 shot target sessions at my range. 22lr is really fun, I just love shooting especially since it cost me 0.06 cents a bullet, my 223 is $1.00 a shot on average.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Steyr > Glock

Sure fire and Nebo are both great lights.

Truthfully, I hoard more .223 than I do 9mm. I live right outside of city limits on a cul-de-sac that’s on a bluff overlooking the river. IF someone were to come here, I’d see them before they saw me, range is my BFF (several hundred meters w/a longer barrel, twist rate and 77gr projectile).

If they got close, well then.. 300blk comes out lol

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes. Training is another point I should have mentioned. I now do the bare minimum training to maintain proficient. Ammo is now a rare commodity
Oh yeah, I WOULD go through it if I had it. I bought about 800 rounds in March and thought I was going crazy but knew I needed practice. I have probably purchased 300 more rounds since then and I am down to about 300 rounds left. I am being very sparing with my practice now...

But I did get a MantisX and laser bullet for Christmas, which I highly recommend for ammo-conserving practice if anyone needs it.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Steyr > Glock

Sure fire and Nebo are both great lights.

Truthfully, I hoard more .223 than I do 9mm. I live right outside of city limits on a cul-de-sac that’s on a bluff overlooking the river. IF someone were to come here, I’d see them before they saw me, range is my BFF (several hundred meters w/a longer barrel, twist rate and 77gr projectile).

If they got close, well then.. 300blk comes out lol
Remind me to call before I come to visit.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it is a real benefit living near lakes and woods...

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There was an armed standoff inside the chamber....still no update yet but I saw several guns from secret service drawn.

Photo looks like it was staged but that’s my quick thought.
Hmm, I am starting to think your initial thoughts were correct! :unsure:

Ripper didn’t show all the video either..

Interesting perspective to go along with this below..

How to deny that their wild appearance on the stairwells and hooting, looting hysterics in the hallowed halls had every earmark of last year’s AntiFa squads prescripted by the standard BLM playbook?
Further proofs come to mind:

First, the media, most in Congress and even some in the administration, came out like the Chorus in a Greek tragedy, castigating Mr. Trump as arch-villain and demanding resignation, exile, “unpersoning” from all media platforms, etc. for treasonous insurrection! All the on-cue condemnation, indignation and virtue-signaling could not fully camouflage their true glee at having been privy to and/or pulled off a final “gotcha” moment for this president. The unanimous, demonic drumbeat and gnashing of teeth killed any hopes of due process and “stopping the steal” by a decent review of election fraud.

Second: If their horror was so horrible and terror so terrible, why did Congress— usually so stodgy, so circumspect, so “waiting for the paint to dry” cautious— recover and reconvene abnormally fast? Why no recess, no investigation, no show of nerves about their safety, no qualms about security? Instead, their business-like buoyancy, their fervent bravado, their “rush to justice” would seem to indicate that many must have somehow been in on the show.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
fitness, training and embracing a little bit of misery should be included in every 'preppers' handbook....this is why i do so much outdoor running, also staying familiar with the lay of the land. i know the woods in my area as well as anyone from all the hunting i have done over the years.

Last edited:
JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
On Twitter everyone is saying the Insurrection Act has been enacted..it hasn’t..Nancy Pelisi had been arrested trying to flee the country. She hasn’t. There will be a 10 day blackout so people will need 10 days worth of food and gas to survive. This wont happen. Trump will be inaugurated on the 20th. He won’t. So what source is coming forth with all of this info? Simon Parkes. The same guy who is “A LABOUR councillor who claims he made a 'soul agreement' with aliens and had even an AFFAIR with an extraterrestrial.
He claimed the armed separatist conflict in Ukraine had been sparked by an alien race called the Nordics advising Russian president Vladimir Putin.
Simon's biological mother worked for the British Security Service, often called MI5 between 1965 - 1979.
His alien contacts at a very early age advised him that they were mother to him and not his Earthly mother. “ This is the source MAGA is getting info from

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I am starting to think your initial thoughts were correct! :unsure:

Ripper didn’t show all the video either..

Interesting perspective to go along with this below..

How to deny that their wild appearance on the stairwells and hooting, looting hysterics in the hallowed halls had every earmark of last year’s AntiFa squads prescripted by the standard BLM playbook?
Further proofs come to mind:

First, the media, most in Congress and even some in the administration, came out like the Chorus in a Greek tragedy, castigating Mr. Trump as arch-villain and demanding resignation, exile, “unpersoning” from all media platforms, etc. for treasonous insurrection! All the on-cue condemnation, indignation and virtue-signaling could not fully camouflage their true glee at having been privy to and/or pulled off a final “gotcha” moment for this president. The unanimous, demonic drumbeat and gnashing of teeth killed any hopes of due process and “stopping the steal” by a decent review of election fraud.

Second: If their horror was so horrible and terror so terrible, why did Congress— usually so stodgy, so circumspect, so “waiting for the paint to dry” cautious— recover and reconvene abnormally fast? Why no recess, no investigation, no show of nerves about their safety, no qualms about security? Instead, their business-like buoyancy, their fervent bravado, their “rush to justice” would seem to indicate that many must have somehow been in on the show.
Watch this video and tell me if any of this looks staged to you? I’ve seen the uncensored version. It’s not pretty https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2021/01/08/ashli-babbitt-shooting-video-capitol/#click=https://t.co/TQahp7i2ee

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yeah, I WOULD go through it if I had it. I bought about 800 rounds in March and thought I was going crazy but knew I needed practice. I have probably purchased 300 more rounds since then and I am down to about 300 rounds left. I am being very sparing with my practice now...

But I did get a MantisX and laser bullet for Christmas, which I highly recommend for ammo-conserving practice if anyone needs it.
I dont have a real pistol yet as Im slowly working the process, but I did get a M&P 40 BB Gun and a Sig M17 Airsoft guns and both have actually blowback feature. I know its not the same but there are things I can do to practice. You can use both to also dryfire practice as well, although Im not sure if the trigger pull is the same as the real version. They are pretty good replicas for practice.

Since I got into gun I ran into the bb/airsoft culture and was surprised how well that market developed over the years, and some of these rifles shoot at some really high FPS.

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Watch this video and tell me if any of this looks staged to you? I’ve seen the uncensored version. It’s not pretty https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2021/01/08/ashli-babbitt-shooting-video-capitol/#click=https://t.co/TQahp7i2ee
I couldn’t, because I would have to subscribe. I have seen footage of it a few times now though, and and I do find the actions, or lack thereof by police/security in this and particularly other videos to be quite odd. I’m definitely not suggesting the deaths were staged..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@ax1 got the sense that things were staged as things were going down in real time. I don’t know, there seems to be some red flags popping up :unsure:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@ax1 got the sense that things were staged as things were going down in real time. I don’t know, there seems to be some red flags popping up :unsure:
I saw your post earlier, I think it’s very possible this was a false flag but regardless they will exploit it for everything they can, and by “they” I do mean both inner circle Demicans and Republicrats.

Did you see the guy with all the zip ties coming from the 2nd floor? I have my eyes on that one...not saying it’s inner job but that’s one of the red alarms I look for.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know this sounds strange, I’ve been on this board for over a decade talking “tin-foil” topics and I feel like I’ve never had so many people start siding with me :)
the times-they be a changin.... :cool:

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I saw your post earlier, I think it’s very possible this was a false flag but regardless they will exploit it for everything they can, and by “they” I do mean both inner circle Demicans and Republicrats.

Did you see the guy with all the zip ties coming from the 2nd floor? I have my eyes on that one...not saying it’s inner job but that’s one of the red alarms I look for.
Ha....no. I think I missed the zip tie footage, what does that signal?

What struck me the most on that evening, was when I was waiting for the confirmation to resume and suddenly it came on the air. I saw Nancy Pelosi and I thought really....what the hell is she still doing there? It’s definitely way past her pajamas and ice cream time. Something strange is happening.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ha....no. I think I missed the zip tie footage, what does that signal?

What struck me the most on that evening, was when I was waiting for the confirmation to resume and suddenly it came on the air. I saw Nancy Pelosi and I thought really....what the hell is she still doing there? It’s definitely way past her pajamas and ice cream time. Something strange is happening.
They keep showing it on mainstream media, its a picture/s of some dude in tactical gear coming down from the ceiling or 2nd floor like spiderman with with large size ties indicating he was prepped for a big hostage situation.

Let me see if I can find the photo, have to find the right search words...Ok, so I found out they have been arrested....https://www.forbes.com/sites/sarahhansen/2021/01/10/two-men-carrying-zip-ties-at-capitol-riot-arrested-after-citizen-sleuths-idd-them-online/?sh=53833d7f771b

I wonder how they were identified....one was former airforce.....he claimed he found them on the floor and intended to surrender them to the police. I dunno I gotta go through this more.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dunno, this one doesnt fit right yet with me.

The identities of both men were pieced together by citizen sleuths on the internet via a crowdsourcing effort led by experts like John Scott-Railton at the University of Toronto’s Citizen Lab, though it’s unknown if the FBI was aided by their efforts or had already identified them independently.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They keep showing it on mainstream media, its a picture/s of some dude in tactical gear coming down from the ceiling or 2nd floor like spiderman with with large size ties indicating he was prepped for a big hostage situation.

Let me see if I can find the photo, have to find the right search words...Ok, so I found out they have been arrested....https://www.forbes.com/sites/sarahhansen/2021/01/10/two-men-carrying-zip-ties-at-capitol-riot-arrested-after-citizen-sleuths-idd-them-online/?sh=53833d7f771b

I wonder how they were identified....one was former airforce.....he claimed he found them on the floor and intended to surrender them to the police. I dunno I gotta go through this more.

View attachment 201050
View attachment 201051
OK...so we are supposed to believe that this guy dressed in a camo military outfit with military grade zip ties snuck in the door behind Chewbacca bikini man and hid in the raftors? There is much more to this scenario than meets the eye!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I dunno, this one doesnt fit right yet with me.

The identities of both men were pieced together by citizen sleuths on the internet via a crowdsourcing effort led by experts like John Scott-Railton at the University of Toronto’s Citizen Lab, though it’s unknown if the FBI was aided by their efforts or had already identified them independently.
Once the internet nerds put their mind to something, they can achieve some spectacular things. The internet cronies helped identify the Boston bombers

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Once the internet nerds put their mind to something, they can achieve some spectacular things. The internet cronies helped identify the Boston bombers
did they also help identify richard jewell?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok great some video game nut used google in his basement bunker and found matching eyes.

There are a few scenarios that may have been likely, yours is one of them but least likely.

The other is that this stooge was a prop patsy.

The other I can think off off the bat is that he really was independent and the NSA has tech that they dont want publicly available thats far more sophisticated than they want to let on and used some basement bunker nerd genius as a proxy to their criminal deep state tech.

My last comment is most likely.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok great some video game nut used google in his basement bunker and found matching eyes.

There are a few scenarios that may have been likely, yours is one of them but least likely.

The other I can think off off the bat is that he really was independent and the NSA has tech that they dont want publicly available thats far more sophisticated than they want to let on and used some basement bunker nerd genius as a proxy to their criminal deep state tech.

the now deceased leader of the lockheed martin skunkworks program once said..'if you can dream it, they already have it'.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

You should really look at places like 4chan, they call themselves weaponised autism over there.

Those corners of the internet are well famed for tracking people down who don't want to be tracked down. Its why doxxing is such an issue.

Plus there's a photo of him arriving with his mom.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should really look at places like 4chan, they call themselves weaponised autism over there.

Those corners of the internet are well famed for tracking people down who don't want to be tracked down. Its why doxxing is such an issue.

Plus there's a photo of him arriving with his mom.
Ok, your right then, I didnt know. Im going to look into 4chan too and see what this is about.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Which MantisX system do you have?