Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
the number one cause of death for black males under 44 is homicide by another black male.
That is nuts.
I grew up with Oscar grant everyone forgets he was laying on his stomach handcuffed, and he was shot in the back.
That whole encounter was pretty tough to watch

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It’s all good. All I wanted was some discussion. Not trying to pick a fight on a forum board. Just trying to get a better understanding of everything. I’m with you on America first but the problem with that it tends to lean with a little racism at times. Hell Trump had my vote in 2016 just as a business owner. The problem with the marches now is that there’s no direction and to many hands in the pot. There’s women that have issues, there’s the lgbtqxyz, Latinos, so on and so on. Just a heads up BLM started as a black lesbian organization that had issues with black men so take that for whatever you want @Ricky10. All respect for everyone’s views.
i said American citizens 1st.

i don't see how that is racist, America is a melting pot with citizens of every race, color and creed.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sure is, and it is a crazy one
it is a statistic you won't see reported on main stream media....if black lives truly mattered this is where resources should be going, in my humble opinion.

i bet if blacks were polled the vast majority would be against defunding the police-another thing you won't see reported by MSM, imo.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this for real?!

IMG_0271.JPG

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
twitter bans trump but ayatollah, farrakhan still posting.

in my opinion farrakhan is the biggest racist, hater in the US today- 'jews are termites who need to be exterminated'...
People have to ask themselves why social media and so many politicians on both sides have been so threatened by Trump. He exposes the government on levels people aren’t ready to accept. If Trump has been making baseless claims for 4 years, why are they so concerned with silencing him? It‘s not just the fact that he has an influence, it’s because he exposes the very roots of government corruption.
article of impeachment against trump to be introduced monday in house.
They will try and do everything it takes to get rid of the whistleblower! Not much different than the past four years.

I think this video offers a thoughtful assessment of where we are today..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this is from newsweek---'81% of black Americans don't want less police presence despite protests-some want more police presence-poll'

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
in my most honest opinion the biggest threat to black Americans is blm and their anti-police stance.

the number one cause of death for black males under 44 is homicide by another black male.
But the media and other groups will make you believe it’s a white cop. That’s what angers the hell out of me.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
any of you guys remember this oldie...billy thorpe-children of the sun?--gotta listen to with headphones!!!

how about-lunatic fringe by red rider or fantasy by aldo nova?
Love Lunatic Fringe! It was in the movie Vision Quest. That song gets me pumped the **** up!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
But the media and other groups will make you believe it’s a white cop. That’s what angers the hell out of me.
honestly if you got all of your info from main stream media i could see where you would think the number one cause of death for black males 44 and under is cops...when the truth is that it is black males killing other black males.

this is why according to that newsweek poll 81% of blacks want police presence in their neighborhoods, with some wanting more presence.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think all the narratives have been debunked, but that certainly doesn’t mean people have opened up their minds enough to accept them. Hopefully more people will as time goes on, but it’s going to be an ongoing battle with people like China Joe, Kamala, and Pelosi pulling the strings.

Thank you for everything and Happy Law Enforcement Appreciation Day indeed!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_0274.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
(CiaNN Business)Parler, the alternative social media platform favored by conservatives, now finds itself virtually homeless on the internet as Amazon (AMZN), Apple (AAPL) and Google (GOOGL) have all booted it from their platforms in a span of a little more than 24 hours.

Amazon will remove Parler from its cloud hosting service, Amazon Web Services, Sunday evening, effectively kicking it off of the public internet after mounting pressure from the public and Amazon employees.

The decision, which goes into force on Sunday at 11:59 p.m. Pacific time, will shut down Parler's website and app until it can find a new hosting provider. BuzzFeed News was first to report the move. Parler is an alternative social network popular with conservatives and has been heavily used by supporters of President Donald Trump, including some who participated in Wednesday's US Capitol unrest.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
While the country mourns the low life criminals and thiefs in the Capital that had to put plastic bags on their heads and run into bomb shelters who will from now on forever deal with the consequences of PTSD....we only made it through Saturday and 11 shot, 3 aleady dead in Obobo's home city of Chicago and most people dont give a shyt....defund the police! yippie!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
(CiaNN Business)Parler, the alternative social media platform favored by conservatives, now finds itself virtually homeless on the internet as Amazon (AMZN), Apple (AAPL) and Google (GOOGL) have all booted it from their platforms in a span of a little more than 24 hours.

Amazon will remove Parler from its cloud hosting service, Amazon Web Services, Sunday evening, effectively kicking it off of the public internet after mounting pressure from the public and Amazon employees.

The decision, which goes into force on Sunday at 11:59 p.m. Pacific time, will shut down Parler's website and app until it can find a new hosting provider. BuzzFeed News was first to report the move. Parler is an alternative social network popular with conservatives and has been heavily used by supporters of President Donald Trump, including some who participated in Wednesday's US Capitol unrest.

I don’t see how silencing Trump supporters is going to “heal our nation.” It truly will be interesting to see how the new administration will handle the many people who will continue to oppose them.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Patrick Bet-David has a virtual sit-down with forensic pathologist Cyril Harrison Wecht to talk about his life's work and his critic on the forensics done with regards to the death of JFK and others. In this clip they talk about the side effects of the shutdowns due to covid. Order his book "The Life and Deaths of Cyril Wecht":

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Italy blacked out. Pope arrested? 7000 troops deployed in DC under trumps command. If you have a Iphone, turn off its ability to auto update, and its ability to remove apps. Further.. prepare for outages and black outs over the next 14 days in the US. Trumps white hats have pelosis' and many others laptops taken during the antifa/BLM riots on the capitol. they were actively connected to china !!! there is a new republic coming as america has fallen. stay safe in all your travels~

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Italy blacked out. Pope arrested? 7000 troops deployed in DC under trumps command. If you have a Iphone, turn off its ability to auto update, and its ability to remove apps. Further.. prepare for outages and black outs over the next 14 days in the US. Trumps white hats have pelosis' and many others laptops taken during the antifa/BLM riots on the capitol. they were actively connected to china !!! there is a new republic coming as america has fallen. stay safe in all your travels~
Lol, relax, we certainly are heading that way but we arent there yet.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Link to gif representing me reading this.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Link to gif representing me reading this.

i refuse to click on links or offer you any.. but there is videos supporting everything i mentioned you, yourself could go find and watch.. but its cool if you like the new world order lording over you. to each their own. but I myself am going to prepare for the worst and hope for the best. GL out there !

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm seeing everywhere media blaming Trump for the capitol violence. All I recall is when Trump said protest peacefully. Serious question, where, when and what did Trump say everything he is blamed for regarding DC capitol events?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm seeing everywhere media blaming Trump for the capitol violence. All I recall is when Trump said protest peacefully. Serious question, where, when and what did Trump say everything he is blamed for regarding DC capitol events?
Blame Rudy, after all that azzclow said “prepare for combat!!!!”

Other than that I agree it’s all BS and nobody in congress/senate has been arrested for their crimes of election fraud and a million other things such as inciting violent protests all summer.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are labeling some of these major arrests with q’anon supporters, wonder if there is really truth to that or propaganda to launch a crackdown?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks guys. But it is an honest question for any liberals here.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
something is brewing.
You’re exactly right. Massive corruption and cover ups of this magnitude can only go so far, eventually you get caught. I believe there will be yet another big twist before January 20th. This time, it won’t be so easily suppressed.

Apparently, the laptop stolen from Pelosi’s desk was merely used for presentations, so it likely doesn’t have anything incriminating on it..:cautious:

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It's like every conspiracy rolled into one paragraph lol

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Isn't this the same guy who claimed that US Special Forces invaded a facility in Germany that was hiding evidence of votes being flipped from Trump to Biden? And that those same special forces had died in the attack?
Sounds like someone needs to brush up on the role of Special Forces...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Didn't he tweet beforehand for people to "fight like hell"?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like someone needs to brush up on the role of Special Forces...
I read a few posts on Gab that people were saying Biden only had 58M votes to trumps 75M. They were saying that any above 58M on Biden's side had been flipped from Trump to Biden. So not only are people asserting that 23M votes were flipped, that also means that they believe 98M people voted for Trump.