Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
What about the dates? I covered only 2 years worth examples and its not even all of them. Mass shootings here in the USA have alot of survivors as well. Some of those numbers posted are competitively compared to mass shootings, in some cases worse but the problem is that alot of these mass shootings could have already been prevented by the government with already established laws ("he was on our radar") and they still let it happen, we have a mass case of prescription drugs given out like candy, and just about all those mass shootings are taken place where people are both left defenseless due to anti-good people laws and also the culture has bread a bunch of helpless pansies.

There is also an incredible amount of people who survive violent encounters via self defense with guns but its never talked about. There are many lives saves because of guns.

Its not all bad but yeah we have problems, but its not the gun, its the people.
China has a population of 1.5 Billion people. If that's ALL the mass stabbings they've had, that's pretty good.

The US has had 300+ mass shootings this year. More than there are days of the week, and at least than 1/4 of the population of China

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You know if you take out suicides and the top five most dangerous cities you see the vast majority of the country does not have much trouble with gun violence.

We focus on the masks shooting on July 4th in Chicago yet there were more than 60 other shootings in that city same day. Seems like the news cycle is based off what makes middle class white women clutch their pearls.
People are sick of their children getting gunned down in classrooms. Do you blame them?

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
How many of those 300 "mass shootings" are multiple children getting gunned down in classrooms??

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That’s always the funny thing is the largest groups of thieves and murders are governments around the world by a landslide. The group that helps the largest corporations become so powerful is also government.

What is the solution, grow the government? Just sounds so ridiculous that in any other aspect of life everyone would see this.
The known fact of the 21st century is that the leading cause of death is democide.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People are sick of their children getting gunned down in classrooms. Do you blame them?
Not at all, thats why we have many solutions to prevent these incidents from ever happening again. More gun control isnt only going to prevent mass death in classrooms, but it puts the safety and security of all their children's future at a significant risk as well.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many of those 300 "mass shootings" are multiple children getting gunned down in classrooms??
Glad your back, we have had over 2 weeks of gun talks without you!

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have three kids. I take protecting them very seriously.

Why do you think I don’t care about protecting kids? Bc I don’t agree with the solution that adds to the governments power over the citizenry?

You think with the tens of billions of dollars we sent to Ukraine or with the trillions spent in the Middle East we couldn’t afford to divert a fraction of they to protect the kids?

You know what the government did after J6 the most devastating event in human history? The spent almost 2 billion to up their defense. They actually value their own safety.

Reactions: ax1
BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@BamBam54

You still here in MD? You have Concealed Carry? If not, nows the time!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
More than there should be.

Apparently 27 school shootings this year, fwiw.

How is ANY acceptable, let alone 27 this year and 118 since 2018.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is there anyone out there saying they are pro school shooting? I’ve just never met one personally or seen one online in circles I’ve followed or participated in.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I have three kids. I take protecting them very seriously.

Why do you think I don’t care about protecting kids? Bc I don’t agree with the solution that adds to the governments power over the citizenry?

You think with the tens of billions of dollars we sent to Ukraine or with the trillions spent in the Middle East we couldn’t afford to divert a fraction of they to protect the kids?

You know what the government did after J6 the most devastating event in human history? The spent almost 2 billion to up their defense. They actually value their own safety.
Where did I say you don't care about protecting them?

It's just crazy to me that people are OK with fortifying classrooms, having armed guards, arming teachers, having metal detectors at entranceways, bulletproof desks and barriers, practicing shooter drills etc and the rest... In a school environment. That's some apocalyptic, dystopian type stuff right there.

Talk about creating a stressful environment!

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

It's just crazy to me that people are OK with fortifying classrooms, having armed guards, arming teachers, having metal detectors at entranceways, bulletproof desks and barriers, practicing shooter drills etc and the rest... In a school environment. That's some apocalyptic, dystopian type stuff right there.

I mean I don’t think you would have to do that. I guess because you kinda inferred that people who want gun control care about kids which to me implies people that don’t do not. My position is we can protect kids at school without taking away parent rights to protect them at home.

Serious question. Do you feel unsafe when you go to jury duty? Or a sporting even? Or the airport? Or basically any place with security?

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@BamBam54

You still here in MD? You have Concealed Carry? If not, nows the time!!!
YES, I am. As a Veteran I think they offer a shortened DD214 course. I signed up for this month.

Add some finger prints and paperwork, and could submit by Aug 1st?? But then who knows how long to process and background check with the massive numbers trying to sign up now.... years??

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
More than there should be.

Apparently 27 school shootings this year, fwiw.

How is ANY acceptable, let alone 27 this year and 118 since 2018.
My question was very specific. Actual mass shootings in a school this year is one or two. Which seems like a lot.

Until you realize bumble bees kill more children every year. And the bumble bees do waaaaay more good than bad.

Same for guns. In the US, guns are used to STOP a half million violent crimes every year.

We don't have a gun problem, we have a scumbag psycho killer problem. And as soon as people like you stop exploiting the problem for political gain, we might actually get to do something about it....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Having teachers with concealed carry is not intimidating. Having good cultured security/police with good kids skills in not intimidating, its securing for a child. Training kids that its a ugly world outside and learning preparedness is not dystopian, its intelligent.

I think what the biggest problem your pointing out is culture, politicians have created an environment of mass fear and hysteria over guns and its backfiring heavily.

Having kids learn self defense tactics is actually a great idea, counter to the mass pussyfication of America which is another culture problem, people have learned to become sheep starting at a young age, and I have been victim to that as well. They shouldnt just have active shooter drills, but also learn gun handling/safety, martial arts, etc....the younger the better. And also have nation wide stand your ground laws, being a puzzy only helps criminals.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We don't have a gun problem, we have a scumbag psycho killer problem. And as soon as people like you stop exploiting the problem for political gain, we might actually get to do something about it....
I just wanna add we also have a serious prescription drug problem too, there seems to be a correlation with an increase of prescription psychotropic drugs and violence....they are handing kids drugs out like candy. That doesnt mean Im anti psych meds, they do help people but we have clear problems here.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just wanna add we also have a serious prescription drug problem too, there seems to be a correlation with an increase of prescription psychotropic drugs and violence....they are handing kids drugs out like candy. That doesnt mean Im anti psych meds, they do help people but we have clear problems here.
There was also a group of professors that studied the gun deaths in cities post riots and compared it gun death by cop change.

The gun death by cops was negligible while the in those cities roughly 3000 excess homicides.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

They do some stuff like that in Israel...not that we should copy them completely, but they are certainly more exposed to terrorism than we are and they dont have mass shootings. And you never ever hear about kids and parents in Israel protesting the streets that their kids are living an apocalyptic dystopian nightmare and cant learn. Well, in the USA parents do protest and most of the time its either over allowing men in girls bathrooms, giving 6 year olds the right to have school nurses hand out puberty blockers or shyt over like should kids who are almost bullet proof from covid should stay home scared so they can get lonely and depressed and then they qualify for psychotropic drugs....anyways away from rant, lol
------------------------------------

From Newsweek:

In 1974, at a school in the northern Israeli town of Ma'alot, three terrorists from the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine murdered 22 children. After the Ma'alot Massacre, Israel put into place a nationwide system to fortify and protect all schools of 100 students or more. There have been no other school shootings in Israel since then.

The first thing the country did after the Ma'alot Massacre was to make certain that each school had a perimeter barrier and guarded entry points. This in itself makes a school an unattractive target for a deranged would-be murderer.

All Israeli schools have a metal fence around them; these fences are high enough that they would be very difficult to climb over. At the entrance to the school, furthermore, there is a guard. The guard is well-trained and is not a teacher or other staff person, since teachers and staff also must be protected. The guard does not let anyone enter the school premises who is not a student, school personnel or someone else who is clearly supposed to be visiting. Before the school day starts, the guard checks the grounds and the buildings to ensure that no one who does not belong there has somehow entered the school. At larger schools where there are several entrances, each entrance has a guard. Larger schools also have more exits than entrances, with the use of gates that open only from the inside.

Guards are very carefully vetted—police provide their training, which includes frequent testing of the guards' skills. They are armed with a gun and with a direct line to school administration and the local police. Students know their school's guard and know he is there to protect them. At the same time, the whole school has a clear system in place in the case of an attacker on the premises. Similar to fire drills, there are drills for what to do if there were an attack. All the students, faculty and staff know where to go, how to respond, whether to throw objects at an attacker or to run for the exits, and so on. There is close coordination with local police, and police drive past the schools several times during the day when schools are in session. Like the police, the guard is fully empowered to use his firearm to stop an active shooter.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just to show that I am an unfeeling bastard ...

Does anyone else not give a crap because Brittney Griner is being held in Russia becanse she chose to knowingly and intentionally bring hashish oil into Russia? Although, she also laughably said that she had done so "inadvertently". Yea, right.

Briner brought vape cartridges into Russia, and broke Russian law. She laughably saif she did not intend to break Russian law.

Intention has NOTHING to do with it. She broke the law.

I do not have to agree that the law is just, but I do have to accept it as being the Russian law. Her Attorney said "Considering all the circumstances of the case, taking into account the personality of our client, we believe that the admission of guilt should certainly be taken into account.''

Taking into account the personality of her client? What an ass-hat this Attorney must be.

She broke the law, period. I have to assume that she knew the law - but - it not, she was responsible to know the law regardless (and regarrless of her personality).

And, now - of course - the race card is being played, with comparisons being made to how differently she is being treated to Tom Brady.

Personal responsibility anyone? Nope - just another victim.

Of her own decision t break the law.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
My question was very specific. Actual mass shootings in a school this year is one or two. Which seems like a lot.

Until you realize bumble bees kill more children every year. And the bumble bees do waaaaay more good than bad.

Same for guns. In the US, guns are used to STOP a half million violent crimes every year.

There have been 500 firearm related incidents this year involving children (some involving multiple children).

Or are you referring specifically to children shot in classrooms vs children in general? Because bees definitely do not kill more people than firearms lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to show that I am an unfeeling bastard ...

Does anyone else not give a crap because Brittney Griner is being held in Russia becanse she chose to knowingly and intentionally bring hashish oil into Russia? Although, she also laughably said that she had done so "inadvertently". Yea, right.

Briner brought vape cartridges into Russia, and broke Russian law. She laughably saif she did not intend to break Russian law.

Intention has NOTHING to do with it. She broke the law.

I do not have to agree that the law is just, but I do have to accept it as being the Russian law. Her Attorney said "Considering all the circumstances of the case, taking into account the personality of our client, we believe that the admission of guilt should certainly be taken into account.''

Taking into account the personality of her client? What an ass-hat this Attorney must be.

She broke the law, period. I have to assume that she knew the law - but - it not, she was responsible to know the law regardless (and regarrless of her personality).

And, now - of course - the race card is being played, with comparisons being made to how differently she is being treated to Tom Brady.

Personal responsibility anyone? Nope - just another victim.

Of her own decision t break the law.
I saw her wife complaining that she had to play in Russia because she cant live good on WNBA Salary....meanwhile she had a 3 year 600k contract, thats 200k a year. WTF???? Twerps. Well she is making 2 million a year or something in Russia, and all power to her but to claim you cant live on WNBA salary, stop freaking lying, you are losing both credibility and empathy for your case.

And to claim bringing hashish was all an accident, LMFAO no wonder she still in jail, what credibility would the Russian justice system have is they bought into that garbage. And how would they appear to their people if they gave her favors?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
They do some stuff like that in Israel...not that we should copy them completely, but they are certainly more exposed to terrorism than we are and they dont have mass shootings. And you never ever hear about kids and parents in Israel protesting the streets that their kids are living an apocalyptic dystopian nightmare and cant learn. Well, in the USA parents do protest and most of the time its either over allowing men in girls bathrooms, giving 6 year olds the right to have school nurses hand out puberty blockers or shyt over like should kids who are almost bullet proof from covid should stay home scared so they can get lonely and depressed and then they qualify for psychotropic drugs....anyways away from rant, lol

From Newsweek:

In 1974, at a school in the northern Israeli town of Ma'alot, three terrorists from the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine murdered 22 children. After the Ma'alot Massacre, Israel put into place a nationwide system to fortify and protect all schools of 100 students or more. There have been no other school shootings in Israel since then.

The first thing the country did after the Ma'alot Massacre was to make certain that each school had a perimeter barrier and guarded entry points. This in itself makes a school an unattractive target for a deranged would-be murderer.

All Israeli schools have a metal fence around them; these fences are high enough that they would be very difficult to climb over. At the entrance to the school, furthermore, there is a guard. The guard is well-trained and is not a teacher or other staff person, since teachers and staff also must be protected. The guard does not let anyone enter the school premises who is not a student, school personnel or someone else who is clearly supposed to be visiting. Before the school day starts, the guard checks the grounds and the buildings to ensure that no one who does not belong there has somehow entered the school. At larger schools where there are several entrances, each entrance has a guard. Larger schools also have more exits than entrances, with the use of gates that open only from the inside.

Guards are very carefully vetted—police provide their training, which includes frequent testing of the guards' skills. They are armed with a gun and with a direct line to school administration and the local police. Students know their school's guard and know he is there to protect them. At the same time, the whole school has a clear system in place in the case of an attacker on the premises. Similar to fire drills, there are drills for what to do if there were an attack. All the students, faculty and staff know where to go, how to respond, whether to throw objects at an attacker or to run for the exits, and so on. There is close coordination with local police, and police drive past the schools several times during the day when schools are in session. Like the police, the guard is fully empowered to use his firearm to stop an active shooter.

I guess if you want to be closer aligned to Israel than other Western nations, all the more power to you.

Just seems weird to me that THIS is what you want schools to be like. Very dystopian, and almost post apocalyptic. Kinda like fortifying from outsiders and raiders. Crazy. Almost like a military camp

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess if you want to be closer aligned to Israel than other Western nations, all the more power to you
Well, not really, I would take the good of any nation but thats that. I want to be way better than them or any other country in the world and lift the rest up simply by setting an example. But unlucky for me, my government is joke.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
There have been 500 firearm related incidents this year involving children (some involving multiple children).

Or are you referring specifically to children shot in classrooms vs children in general? Because bees definitely do not kill more people than firearms lol

Bubble bees kill more children every year than Uvalde type school shootings.

"Firearm related incidents" are not necessarily shootings or even deaths. When you play cutesy word games no one will ever take you seriously. And THAT is why this issue is a political con game.

If you really cared about gun deaths, you would care about ALL of them equally. And you would start with the repeat violent offenders that commit 70% of the actual gun murders.

If you really cared about innocent children being killed, you would ban swimming pools. More kids drown every year than are killed by guns. No one has a constitutional right to a pool. Get a damn lawn sprinkler...!!

But you don't REALLY care about this issue at all, other than helping to push some liberal agenda.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess if you want to be closer aligned to Israel than other Western nations, all the more power to you.

Just seems weird to me that THIS is what you want schools to be like. Very dystopian, and almost post apocalyptic. Kinda like fortifying from outsiders and raiders. Crazy. Almost like a military camp
Actually, to be honest, running it like a military camp may not be such a bad idea for our next generation of pansy asses. Our school systems suck, I think the bigger danger to our country is the federalized education system as a whole from many shytty lazy undisciplined union teachers who you cant fire for doing a bad job to liberal teachers who prioritize teaching proper lubrication of male anal sex and learning how to be professional tulips over math, history and science.

These days teachers who are heavy handed disciplined get hung for caring about kids. Ill tell you, the best classes I had when I was a kid was when I had classes with the few teachers that I was scared of. One would literally pick my and my entire desk up and shake me in front on my class if I forgot to do my homework and throw crap across the room and scream....I had a better grade in that class than my others. Id be shocked if he didnt secretly carry, but thats the type of teacher you want.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

From Newsweek:

I mean we don’t have to be Israel and you said not completely, but to me how hard would it be to have comprehensive locks, a sleek detector at the entrance, and a security guard? It’s not nearly the grim picture of school being a prison…although I kinda think they are like prisons for kids in some ways. That’s too far off topic to delve into.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More lawsuits coming in towards unelected Her Majesty Queen Hochul for oppresing law abiding pistol permit carriers and criminally defying the latest Bruen Supreme Court decision.

And LMFAO, this time from a Ukrainian, "The suit was filed by upstate resident Ivan Atonyuk, who’s had a carry permit since 2009 and who immigrated to New York from Ukraine, “not seeking to exchange one totalitarian regime for another,” it says."

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Well, not really, I would take the good of any nation but thats that. I want to be way better than them or any other country in the world and lift the rest up simply by setting an example. But unlucky for me, my government is joke.
Bubble bees kill more children every year than Uvalde type school shootings.

"Firearm related incidents" are not necessarily shootings or even deaths. When you play cutesy word games no one will ever take you seriously. And THAT is why this issue is a political con game.

If you really cared about gun deaths, you would care about ALL of them equally. And you would start with the repeat violent offenders that commit 70% of the actual gun murders.

If you really cared about innocent children being killed, you would ban swimming pools. More kids drown every year than are killed by guns. No one has a constitutional right to a pool. Get a damn lawn sprinkler...!!

But you don't REALLY care about this issue at all, other than helping to push some liberal agenda.
Yes, those incidents were shootings, either by someone else or finding a weapon to shoot themselves with. It's literally under the title "Children killed or Injured" on the gun violence archive (complete with map references to each location to verify it all locally).

Its a pretty weak argument to compare bee sting deaths (one of the deadliest allergies that impacts millions of children) to school shootings: a PLACE WHERE CHILDREN SHOULDN'T BE DYING.

It's also retarded to compare it to drownings in pools, especially considering that the incidents are greater in backyard pools that do not require fencing vs public pools which do - ergo the additional legislation of having a pool fence SAVES lives.

We're also talking about someone walking into a school, pointing it at a child's head and pulling the trigger. Very different to accidentally stumbling into a pool.

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I mean we don’t have to be Israel and you said not completely, but to me how hard would it be to have comprehensive locks, a sleek detector at the entrance, and a security guard? It’s not nearly the grim picture of school being a prison…although I kinda think they are like prisons for kids in some ways. That’s too far off topic to delve into.
That is absolutely the picture of a school yard as being a prison. Reminds me of the movie Matilda lol.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes, those incidents were shootings, either by someone else or finding a weapon to shoot themselves with. It's literally under the title "Children killed or Injured" on the gun violence archive (complete with map references to each location to verify it all locally).

Its a pretty weak argument to compare bee sting deaths (one of the deadliest allergies that impacts millions of children) to school shootings: a PLACE WHERE CHILDREN SHOULDN'T BE DYING.

It's also retarded to compare it to drownings in pools, especially considering that the incidents are greater in backyard pools that do not require fencing vs public pools which do - ergo the additional legislation of having a pool fence SAVES lives.

We're also talking about someone walking into a school, pointing it at a child's head and pulling the trigger. Very different to accidentally stumbling into a pool.
You do realize when they count children, it's anyone under 18. So every young gang-banger in the country ALSO falls into the list of children injured or killed by guns.

And in America, in-ground backyard pools DO require a fence. No one can accidentally stumble in. Yet kids continue to die at greater rate than by gun deaths. All of those drowning deaths could be saved if we banned pools and mandated lawn sprinklers. Famous olympic skier Bodie Miller lost his child in a pool drowning. What kind of a selfish ass are you that you would insist on keeping semi-automatic filtered pools all over the country, when a lawn sprinkler would satisfy cool summer fun and save thousands of kids lives every year????

The fact remains that we have 400 million guns in this country, and they are FAR more often being used to stop psycho killers than being used BY psycho killers.

The problem is that we have too many psycho killers.

Do you think if you magically removed all of the guns that the psycho killers would somehow become sweet innocent members of society feeding pigeons in a park??? Or would they remain psycho killers and use every other conceivable object as a weapon to continue to murder at will??? Knives and hands kill more people every year than assault rifles.

We need to stop the will to kill, not just pretending to hide the most convenient tool at any given moment. The Uvalde school shooter drove to the school. He could have killed just as many children with his truck in the parking lot. So stop with the 'guns are the problem' political bullsh1t. Damaged/deranged people are the problem.

And kids are safer in schools than anywhere else. More kids catch the flu in school and die, than are every killed by guns. You would save more lives wearing sweaters than wearing bullet proof vests.

The media just loves to hype up the gun issue, for political gain. And every islander around the world suddenly thinks they need to chime in on our culture and social issues. Do we tell you how to paddle a canoe???

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You do realize when they count children, it's anyone under 18. So every young gang-banger in the country ALSO falls into the list of children injured or killed by guns.

And in America, in-ground backyard pools DO require a fence. No one can accidentally stumble in. Yet kids continue to die at greater rate than by gun deaths. All of those drowning deaths could be saved if we banned pools and mandated lawn sprinklers. Famous olympic skier Bodie Miller lost his child in a pool drowning. What kind of a selfish ass are you that you would insist on keeping semi-automatic filtered pools all over the country, when a lawn sprinkler would satisfy cool summer fun and save thousands of kids lives every year????

The fact remains that we have 400 million guns in this country, and they are FAR more often being used to stop psycho killers than being used BY psycho killers.

The problem is that we have too many psycho killers.

Do you think if you magically removed all of the guns that the psycho killers would somehow become sweet innocent members of society feeding pigeons in a park??? Or would they remain psycho killers and use every other conceivable object as a weapon to continue to murder at will??? Knives and hands kill more people every year than assault rifles.

We need to stop the will to kill, not just pretending to hide the most convenient tool at any given moment. The Uvalde school shooter drove to the school. He could have killed just as many children with his truck in the parking lot. So stop with the 'guns are the problem' political bullsh1t. Damaged/deranged people are the problem.

And kids are safer in schools than anywhere else. More kids catch the flu in school and die, than are every killed by guns. You would save more lives wearing sweaters than wearing bullet proof vests.

The media just loves to hype up the gun issue, for political gain. And every islander around the world suddenly thinks they need to chime in on our culture and social issues. Do we tell you how to paddle a canoe???
Yea when you see people go through actual statistics and not skew numbers the way they do you quickly realize the vast majority of people have to worry more about driving their car than being shot. In the areas where shootings happen the most they already have tons of gun legislation.

We are a country who’s discussion is led by issues that bring fear to upper class white women.

That’s a joke with truth to it before anyone clutches pearls.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are videos not on MSM that show Mexicans do get hated on for simply being Mexican. It's a simple reality.

You can literally look up "white people hating on Mexicans" and you'll get stacks of videos on it. It happens.
Well of course, low life trash exists and nobody should be judged on their nationality or skin pigment. Im with MLK.

Those people dont represent the majority who simply want simple legal common sense immigration laws heavily enforced, but they will weaponize the few to discredit the whole diverting from the real issue.

I have no doubt you care, but what are some solutions that you propose?

Last edited:
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Two more children shot in Texas.
Just sweet innocent teenagers.... who happened to be trying to carjack a vehicle with a baby in the backseat when the law abiding gun owner stopped them and saved his family.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They want to prepare New Yorker's for a nuclear attack. I already have a nice supply of iodine, can even give some bulk powder out for those who know how to measure.
==========
"New York City Emergency Management has a multitude of free resources for New Yorkers to prepare for emergencies, including no-notice events," New York City Emergency Management Commissioner Zach Iscol said in a press release. "As the threat landscape continues to evolve, it is important that New Yorkers know we are preparing for any imminent threats and are providing them with the resources they need to stay safe and informed."

Read More: New York Issues Tips To Prepare For 'Nuclear Attack' | https://hudsonvalleypost.com/new-york-issues-tips-to-prepare-for-nuclear-attack/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Libturdz, poster children for the braindead.
Where there are more than 2 genders.
Where men can get pregnant.
Where POTUS shitz himself daily.
Where inflation runs wild.
Where corruption runs rampant.
Where his kid calls him "Pedo Peter".
Where Pervy sniffs kids.
Where Joe raped his own daughter.
Where Hunter smokes crack and pervs on the underage.
Where gaffe's are the norm.
Where the economy is worst in history.
Where parents are called 'domestic terrorists'.
Where single-parents of gangsters get payouts.

Could go on for days but Ill quit while im ahead...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lawsuits keep piling up her in New York! Lets make this happen!

FPC Files Lawsuit Challenging New York “Assault Weapons’ Ban as Unconstitutional

CENTRAL ISLIP, NY (July 12, 2022) – Firearms Policy Coalition (FPC) announced today that it has filed a new Second Amendment lawsuit challenging New York’s ban on so-called “assault weapons.” The complaint in Vanchoff v. James, along with other case information, can be viewed at FPCLegal.org.

“Enough is enough,” said FPC policy counsel Matthew Larosiere “the people of New York have suffered this abuse for far too long. The arms targeted by New York’s ban are ordinary arms, kept by ordinary people for ordinary–but extremely important–purposes, including the fundamental right to an effective self-defense. There is no justification for threatening peaceable people with long stints in a government cage for merely possessing a firearm, regardless of what that particular firearm looks like. With this suit, we hope to end this injustice that has for too long imperiled New Yorkers.”

“There is no constitutionally relevant difference between a semi-automatic handgun, shotgun, and rifle,” the brief explains. “While some exterior physical attributes may differ—wood vs. metal stocks and furniture, the number and/or location of grips, having a bare muzzle vs. having muzzle devices, different barrel lengths, etc.—they are, in all relevant respects, the same.”

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
300k for that bum to get a “girlfriend experience” …just charge it to daddy 🤦‍♂️

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You are absolutely clueless. I mean the liberal cesspool cities (New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Baltimore, D.C., Detroit) make up about 80% of violent gun crime and crime in general. Guns are NOT the problem. I grew up where sometimes we would hunt in the morning and go to school with a shotgun on the back rack inside of our pick up truck. Nobody ever got shot. We fought with fists. Today's kids are a bunch of whiny azz pussies who grow up with a lack of discipline and respect. They do not have any coping mechanisms. They only care about how many likes they get on social media. It's definately a culture problem. Guns are not the problem. If you take away those cesspool cities then America's gun crime would be on par with most other countries- FACT. The media is teaching kids to be "terrified" of guns. Parents no longer teach their kids how to shoot or hunt. They simply buy them video games, iphones, etc. It's the whole "progressive, liberal, bullshit trying to teach kids to not offend anybody but when they get offended they have no coping mechanisms other than to lash out in a violent manner. Growing up, every single kid was made fun of at some point for something. It tough us to be tough and how to stand up to others. Kids now are so sheltered that they simply can not deal with anything that upsets or offends them. It's pitiful how clueless so many of them are.

[/QUO

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Americans just have no idea what’s happening in the world. It is done purposefully. I have seen videos of US weapons being sold on the black market in the Ukraine that are made in America. We teach our society to be afraid of a 22 while simultaneously flooding the world with rifles.

No one takes our moral stances serious around the world. A lot of people in America do not take them seriously either.

I love the America Ideal, but the Federal Government is are biggest challenge for future generations to aspire to that ideal.

But I believe good can triumph. Stay positive in this world that is easy to be black pilled in. We need to focus on the 90% we agree on, abandon any ideology and grand narratives, and bring positivity into this world.

Yea I’m in a mood but it’s not a bad one. Thanks to anyone who reads my vent. Even if you disagree I hope you have a good day.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Remember just last week, the Biden admin clown of a press secretary claimed this was the strongest economy in the History of the USA>
Dumbest human beings to walk the Earth...

Ron DeSantis

@GovRonDeSantis

Brutal inflation report shows a devastating increase of 9.1.% year-over-year.
Bidenflation is wreaking havoc on workers, families & small businesses - a consequence of anti-American energy policy, exorbitant borrowing & printing of money & counterproductive federal regulations.

INFLATION HITTING HARD: Groceries: up 12% in past year -->Biggest annual increase since 1979 Chicken: Up 19% in past year-->Biggest increase ever Gas up 60%-->Biggest since 1981 Electricity: Up 14% -->Biggest since 2006 Rent: Up 5.8% -->Biggest since 1986

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Inflation just came out at 9.1% today.....the other day it was $100 million for Palenstine hospitals....

Now its another 1.7 billion in new aid for Ukrainian Healthcare, seems mostly to pay healthcare workers!!!!

Cant Groper Joe just declare Ukraine the 51st state already and get those people to pay their USA taxes!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Election infection is back! Dawn your masks, we ride at dawn bishes. If you don’t have a mask “free” ones will be provided. Made in China. Thank you for your time and money. Have a fearful day.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
They looooove to cry 'transmissible' and count cases in an election year.

As long as there is no dramatic uptick in deaths.... why all the media hysteria??

My son had it last week. 3 days feeling like crap. Over and done.

Wifey has it right now, Day 5 of symptoms and on the mend. Lots of puking with this variant. I am still unvaccinated and sleeping in the same bed. Never had covid since this whole thing started. Not gonna live in fear.