Donald Trump running for president

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn, cant believe Shinzo Abe got shot in Japan with a shotgun! First, I never was a fan of his politics but I do hope he makes it through alright.

Japan has hardcore gun control laws, and it looks like the shooter made himself a home made double barrel shotgun but lets wait for confirmation on that.
There is so much crazy stuff happening right now around the world.

• Sad
Reactions: ax1
rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn, cant believe Shinzo Abe got shot in Japan with a shotgun! First, I never was a fan of his politics but I do hope he makes it through alright.

Japan has hardcore gun control laws, and it looks like the shooter made himself a home made double barrel shotgun but lets wait for confirmation on that.
It appears he didn’t make it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yes even in tough times business can not just break even. If my work stopped paying me I would stop working. If you do not believe the government printing money while creating supply scarcities would raise prices I would just say I completely disagree.
Simple question; why and how are gas companies posting record profits during this time if they didn't raise prices more than necessary to account for inflation? They were making profit before, so why are they posting record profits right after prices were hiked?

The gas companies LOVE that you blame Biden for THEM being a**holes. They took advantage of "inflation" to justify making more money.

Last edited:
rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Simple question; why and how are gas companies posting record profits during this time if they didn't raise prices more than necessary to account for inflation? They were making profit before, so why are they posting record profits right after prices were hiked?

The gas companies LOVE that you blame Biden for THEM being a**holes. They took advantage of "inflation" to justify making more money.
I never said just Biden I don’t think he actually runs anything to be honest. It’s the same thing with the housing market now. The market speculates there being a high demand for houses VS the supply. People selling houses make lots of money, but it isn’t a world wide realtor cable henchmen sitting at a big table saying “we are randomly choosing to all raise prices at once, then for no reason later we lower them” insert villainous laugh. There are times when houses are much cheaper and take a longer time to sell.

I mean the boom bust cycle since the creation of the fed has been demonstrated by F.A Hayek and he won a Nobel Prize for it. He didn’t come to the conclusion government intervention has no effect on the economy.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey I think we should have clarified something because we may be actually talking past each other on the ends with some agreement in the middle.

When you say lower the price you could mean a little which is reasonable where if you thought it should be 1.50 I would consider that unreasonable.

The former I would actually agree the ladder not so much.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No emergency can justify a return to inflation. Inflation can provide neither the weapons a nation needs to defend its independence nor the capital goods required for any project. It does not cure unsatisfactory conditions. It merely helps the rulers whose policies brought about the catastrophe to exculpate themselves.

-Ludwig Von Mises

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can’t defend yourself in NYC against some THUG already on parole for attacking a cop…

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Ax1 vs @Jiigzz

This is amazing! Haha good find.

As an aside: I keep reading comments from people who use Shinzo Abe's death as justification that gun laws don't work. Yet they also forget that Japan has less than 10 gun deaths a year (was one reported in 2021) vs. 110 (on average PER DAY) in the US.

Japan has about 40% the population of the US, but still has over 10x fewer deaths per year than the US has in a single day.

From the GVA, of the 23,000 deaths in a single year from firearms all causes (homicide, suicide etc), less than 600 were ruled defensive, or 2.6%.

300+ mass shootings to date, some involving children.

500 total incidents involving children, many of which involve multiple children per incident.

All vs. 1 reported shooting in 2021 in Japan.

You may justify all those deaths as collateral damage to protect your rights, but you absolutely cannot compare 1 incident to multiple tens of thousands

Last edited:
rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

As an aside: I keep reading comments from people who use Shinzo Abe's death as justification that gun laws don't work. Yet they also forget that Japan has less than 10 gun deaths a year (was one reported in 2021) vs. 110 (on average PER DAY) in the US.

Japan has about 40% the population of the US, but still has over 10x fewer deaths per year than the US has in a single day.

From the GVA, of the 23,000 deaths in a single year from firearms all causes (homicide, suicide etc), less than 600 were ruled defensive, or 2.6%.

500 total incidents involving children, many of which involve multiple children per incident.

You may justify all those deaths as collateral damage to protect your rights, but you absolutely cannot compare 1 incident to multiple tens of thousands
Japan’s culture is vastly different than the US. For example in Tokyo if people want to use their phones they move off the sidewalk to be polite. Japanese people do not participate in mass shootings in the US. In fact their crime rates in the US are much lower than whites, blacks, and Hispanics. The ability to buy guns does not make them become murderers. We have a culture problem.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why would you have to justify deaths to keep your rights?

More people die from knives than ARs. Do I justify stabbings by wanting to cut my steak? I just don’t see the logic there. You could take anything that people get hurt from or doing and make the same argument all the way to the logical conclusion where we live in a protective dystopia like in demolition man.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

We have a fuqqed up culture here, alot of drugs, alcoholism, war on drugs, gangs (many including illegal aliens,) music promoting violence (and I do love rap music,) and prescription psychotropic drugs are through the roof. We have crazy bail reforms where violent people are let out on the streets for nothing, violent criminals who do little time in jail and a corrupt government who wants violence, division and death all over the streets as it helps them gain power over the people.

Taking guns away from good people (thats what they are doing here in New York, harassing good people) is going to make things worse, and it has.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Japan’s culture is vastly different than the US. For example in Tokyo if people want to use their phones they move off the sidewalk to be polite. Japanese people do not participate in mass shootings in the US. In fact their crime rates in the US are much lower than whites, blacks, and Hispanics. The ability to buy guns does not make them become murderers. We have a culture problem.
Ive been to China many times over the years, and I feel far more safer walking the streets there Ive never even been on in cities twice as large than NYC at 2am all alone far more so than NYC at 9pm at night in many areas, and gun violence isnt even the biggest concern in NYC. Just yesterday a pregnant woman was beaten in broad daylight with a crowbar for example.

It really comes down to culture, drug alcohol use, culture, gangs, etc....and a US Government that just loves this shyt.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have a fuqqed up culture here, alot of drugs, alcoholism, war on drugs, gangs (many including illegal aliens,) music promoting violence (and I do love rap music,) and prescription psychotropic drugs are through the roof. We have crazy bail reforms where violent people are let out on the streets for nothing, violent criminals who do little time in jail and a corrupt government who wants violence, division and death all over the streets as it helps them gain power over the people.

Taking guns away from good people (thats what they are doing here in New York, harassing good people) is going to make things worse, and it has.
The older I get the more they discourage self defense as well here, its really sickening and maddening that if my life is threatened and I do what I need to do to save my life I have on the back of my life that my life will likely forever change and my bank account will get wiped out. And Im not necessarily just talking self defense via pistol.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ive been to China many times over the years, and I feel far more safer walking the streets there Ive never even been on in cities twice as large than NYC at 2am all alone far more so than NYC at 9pm at night in many areas, and gun violence isnt even the biggest concern in NYC. Just yesterday a pregnant woman was beaten in broad daylight with a crowbar for example.

It really comes down to culture, drug alcohol use, culture, gangs, etc....and a US Government that just loves this shyt.
Plus people say these things and my mind always thinks things through like what does a war on banning all guns look like? The drug war? Prohibition? Something that builds prisons, hurts good people, makes the country more in flux? I don’t think murderers give a crap about legislative fixes. Do we give the cartels something new to sell across the boarder? What exactly does taking guns mean? Like literally what is the action plan? What about 3-D printing? More surveillance? Will there be no knock raids like with Breonna Taylor?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
FTR I was specifically meaning the comparison to this one death justifying holding firearms in the US because "gun violence will always exist" and this one shooting proves that.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Plus people say these things and my mind always thinks things through like what does a war on banning all guns look like? The drug war? Prohibition? Something that builds prisons, hurts good people, makes the country more in flux? I don’t think murderers give a crap about legislative fixes. Do we give the cartels something new to sell across the boarder? What exactly does taking guns mean? Like literally what is the action plan? What about 3-D printing? More surveillance? Will there be no knock raids like with Breonna Taylor?
Look outside the US for a moment, and not comparing within US to within US.

It's an objective fact that the only 1st world Western country with widespread gun violence is the US. We're not talking 3rd world countries here, but specifically 1st world. How many other countries have constant issues with school shootings, for example? Mass stabbings are nowhere near as deadly or prevalent because a person can objectively cause more harm with a firearm than a knife. Ever wonder why wars are fought with guns and not swords now?

Almost noone is saying to ban all firearms - most of the same countries you can compare to have 'common sense laws' involving firearms. It's not all-or-nothing, and nothing will ever prevent 100% of all gun violence or crime. But you can significantly reduce the harm by implementing the right barriers to firearms.

Even though the constitution says "the right of all", you still accept that prisoners, even ones who haven't committed a violent crime, should not have access to firearms in prison. They're still citizens and covered by the constitution, but somewhere someone said "well maybe not prisoners". Common sense.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's an objective fact that the only 1st world Western country with widespread gun violence is the US. We're not talking 3rd world countries here, but specifically 1st world. How many other countries have constant issues with school shootings, for example? Mass stabbings are nowhere near as deadly or prevalent because a person can objectively cause more harm with a firearm than a knife. Ever wonder why wars are fought with guns and not swords now?
Well sure, when you go to a gun free zone of course the shytbag low life criminal is going to have a fun slaughtering helpless school children and defensless teachers who all they can do is jump in front of bullets and die with no concept of self defense.

But speaking of knives, its easy....or you can use a pressure cooker throw it in a class room, run over kids with a truck, use swords with skill and slaughter plenty. Its not hard especially when government promotes teachers being pansy asses but its not their fault because most of them grew up in the public school systems where your taught to be dependent on others rather than being a rugged responsible individual capable of defending themselves against bullies.

But back to knives...here is a few, just in China of recent times.
----------
Source on wiki:

On March 23, 2010, Zheng Minsheng (郑民生)[7] 41, murdered eight children with a knife in an elementary school in Nanping,[8] Fujian province;[9] The attack was widely reported in Chinese media (called 南平实验小学重大凶杀案),[7] sparking fears of copycat crimes.[9]

On April 29 in Taixing,[8] Jiangsu, unemployed 47-year-old Xu Yuyuan went to Zhongxin Kindergarten[15] and stabbed 28 students and two teachers after stabbing the security guard;[9] most of the Taixing students were 4 years old.

An attacker named Wu Huanming (吴环明), 48, killed seven children and two adults and injured 11 other persons with a cleaver at a kindergarten in Hanzhong, Shaanxi on May 12, 2010;

On 4 August 2010, 26-year-old Fang Jiantang (方建堂) slashed more than 20 children and staff with a 60 cm knife, killing three children and a teacher at a kindergarten in Zibo, Shandong province.

Eight children, between the ages of three and five,[23] were hurt in Minhang District, Shanghai when an employee at a child-care centre for migrant workers slashed the children with a box-cutter.

In September 2011, a young girl and three adults taking their children to nursery school were killed in Gongyi,[25] Henan by 30-year-old Wang Hongbin with an axe.[26

On 21 September 2012, three children died and 13 more were injured after a suspected mental patient allegedly broke into a nursery in the Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region and attacked students with a knife.

On 14 December 2012, a 36-year-old villager in the village of Chenpeng, Henan Province, stabbed 23 children and an elderly woman at the village's primary school as children were arriving for classes

May 2017 A driver angry over the loss of overtime pay set fire to his school bus in the eastern city of Weihai, killing 13 people, including 11 children from China and South Korea. The driver bought gasoline which he ignited while the bus was travelling through a tunnel in the coastal city that is home to many South Korea businesses. Police determined that the fire started on the floor of the bus next to the driver's seat, where the cap to a cigarette lighter and gasoline residue were found. All 13 people aboard the bus were killed, including the driver himself and a teacher.

On 15 June 2017, a bombing at a kindergarten in Feng County, Xuzhou, Jiangsu province, east China, killed at least eight people and injured 65 others. The perpetrator, 22-year-old Xu Taoran, died in the blast.

April 2018 The death toll has risen to nine in Friday's stabbing attack outside a middle school in northwestern China allegedly carried out by a former pupil seeking revenge for having been bullied. The Mizhi county government in Shaanxi province reported that another 10 people have been hospitalized with injuries resulting from the rampage outside the No. 3 Middle School in the rural area that took place as classes were being dismissed for the evening.

November 2019 More than 50 people, almost all of them young children, were hospitalized in southwest China on Tuesday after a man broke into a kindergarten and sprayed them with a corrosive chemical as “revenge on society.” Fifty-one children and three teachers were injured in the attack in Kaiyuan, in Yunnan province, local authorities said. Two were seriously injured, but their injuries were not life-threatening, according to a report from Xinhua news agency.[

June 2020 39 people (37 students and two adults) are injured in a knife attack at a primary school. The students suffered mild injuries; two adults suffered more severe injuries

On December 27, 2020, seven people were killed and seven others injured during a mass stabbing attack outside a school in Kaiyuan, in the Liaoning province.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Almost noone is saying to ban all firearms
If anything I would want to ban cars asap, they are full ton sized projectiles of mass terror.

Here is proof cars are tools of mass terror, just some example from 2016-2017 alone! Ban driving so people stop getting murdered!

Below taken for CiaNN

Nice, France
Date of attack: July 14, 2016
Number of casualties: Eighty-four people were killed and more than 200 wounded.
What happened: Authorities said Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel used a 20-ton truck to strike hundreds of people in Nice, where large crowds gathered to watch Bastille Day fireworks.
After the truck barreled through the crowd for almost a mile, police shot and killed Bouhlel.

Manhattan, New York

Date of attack: October 31, 2017
Number of casualties: At least eight people were killed and about a dozen were injured, authorities said.
What happened: The driver of a rental truck hopped a curb and drove down the bicycle path on the west side of West Side Highway in Lower Manhattan near the World Trade Center. After crashing the truck into a school bus, the suspect exited the vehicle while displaying imitation firearms and was shot in the abdomen by a police officer, according to the New York Police Department.

Barcelona, Spain
Date of attack: August 17, 2017
Number of casualties: At least 14 people were killed and more than 100 were injured, authorities said.
What happened: A van plowed into crowds on the Barcelona thoroughfare of Las Ramblas, a popular stretch filled with cafes, bars and street performers.

London (London Bridge)
Date of attack: June 3, 2017
Number of casualties: Eight people were killed and more than 40 were wounded.
What happened: Three men drove a van into pedestrians on London Bridge before going on a stabbing rampage at bars at nearby Borough Market. They were shot dead by police.
Inside the van, police found two blowtorches as well as what appeared to be 13 Molotov cocktails. The van also had office chairs and a suitcase. Police believe the attackers told relatives they were using it to move.

Stockholm, Sweden
Date of attack: April 7, 2017
Number of casualties: Five people were killed and about a dozen injured, the Stockholm County Council said.
What happened: A stolen beer truck barreled into pedestrians on a busy shopping street in the center of the Swedish capital before it plowed into a department store. Sweden stepped up its security. National counterterrorism, bomb and air assets also provided support.

London (Westminster Bridge)
Date of attack: March 22, 2017
Number of casualties: Five people died in the attack, including an American man and an unarmed police officer, and scores of others were injured.
What happened: Police say an assailant rammed his rental car into pedestrians on Westminster Bridge, not far from the UK Parliament. The suspect then entered Parliament grounds and fatally stabbed a police officer before being shot dead by other officers.

Berlin
Date of attack: December 19, 2016
Number of casualties: Twelve people killed, at least 48 wounded
What happened: A tractor-trailer rammed into a crowd at a bustling Christmas market, which was filled with holiday shoppers. The suspect, Anis Amri, was killed later in a shootout with police in Italy.

Jerusalem
Date of attack: January 8, 2017
Number of casualties: Four soldiers killed, at least 10 people wounded
What happened: Authorities said 28-year-old Fadi Qunbar plowed into a group of Israeli soldiers on a popular promenade overlooking the walled Old City of Jerusalem.

Bonus from 2020
Waukesha Christmas parade attack
On November 21, 2021, the driver of a sport utility vehicle (SUV) killed six people and injured sixty-two others by hitting participants and observers at the annual Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin, United States. The alleged driver of the vehicle, thirty-nine-year-old Darrell E. Brooks, was arrested and charged with six counts of first-degree intentional homicide as well as 77 additional charges.

Last edited:

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The search warrant executed on Breonna Taylor’s residence was a no knock warrant but was not executed as a no knock warrant, meaning the officers knocked and announced. Just wanted to clarify.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Look outside the US for a moment, and not comparing within US to within US.

Almost noone is saying to ban all firearms - most of the same countries you can compare to have 'common sense laws' involving firearms. It's not all-or-nothing, and nothing will ever prevent 100% of all gun violence or crime. But you can significantly reduce the harm by implementing the right barriers to firearms.

Even though the constitution says "the right of all", you still accept that prisoners, even ones who haven't committed a violent crime, should not have access to firearms in prison. They're still citizens and covered by the constitution, but somewhere someone said "well maybe not prisoners". Common sense.
Here is where I, as per usual, go against what most believe. I think if a person does their time and their violent crime was not one of starting aggression they should have the same rights. I do think the question of what to do with people who are repeatedly violent is a very tough one.

I guess my faith in the government putting up barriers that effect people who they are intended to effect is non existent. That’s where you and I differ I would imagine.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The search warrant executed on Breonna Taylor’s residence was a no knock warrant but was not executed as a no knock warrant, meaning the officers knocked and announced. Just wanted to clarify.
I guess I was just using that as an example. There are many examples of the government killing people to protect them. Waco for example.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
FTR I was specifically meaning the comparison to this one death justifying holding firearms in the US because "gun violence will always exist" and this one shooting proves that.
Hey appreciate the different view point in here for what it’s worth. I think we agree on a lot of the big things. I just don’t want to come off in the wrong tone through text.

Appreciate the convos homie.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If anything I would want to ban cars asap, they are full ton sized projectiles of mass terror.

Here is proof cars are tools of mass terror, just some example from 2016-2017 alone! Ban driving so people stop getting murdered!

Below taken for CiaNN

Nice, France
Date of attack: July 14, 2016
Number of casualties: Eighty-four people were killed and more than 200 wounded.
What happened: Authorities said Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel used a 20-ton truck to strike hundreds of people in Nice, where large crowds gathered to watch Bastille Day fireworks.
After the truck barreled through the crowd for almost a mile, police shot and killed Bouhlel.

Manhattan, New York

Date of attack: October 31, 2017
Number of casualties: At least eight people were killed and about a dozen were injured, authorities said.
What happened: The driver of a rental truck hopped a curb and drove down the bicycle path on the west side of West Side Highway in Lower Manhattan near the World Trade Center. After crashing the truck into a school bus, the suspect exited the vehicle while displaying imitation firearms and was shot in the abdomen by a police officer, according to the New York Police Department.

Barcelona, Spain
Date of attack: August 17, 2017
Number of casualties: At least 14 people were killed and more than 100 were injured, authorities said.
What happened: A van plowed into crowds on the Barcelona thoroughfare of Las Ramblas, a popular stretch filled with cafes, bars and street performers.

London (London Bridge)
Date of attack: June 3, 2017
Number of casualties: Eight people were killed and more than 40 were wounded.
What happened: Three men drove a van into pedestrians on London Bridge before going on a stabbing rampage at bars at nearby Borough Market. They were shot dead by police.
Inside the van, police found two blowtorches as well as what appeared to be 13 Molotov cocktails. The van also had office chairs and a suitcase. Police believe the attackers told relatives they were using it to move.

Stockholm, Sweden
Date of attack: April 7, 2017
Number of casualties: Five people were killed and about a dozen injured, the Stockholm County Council said.
What happened: A stolen beer truck barreled into pedestrians on a busy shopping street in the center of the Swedish capital before it plowed into a department store. Sweden stepped up its security. National counterterrorism, bomb and air assets also provided support.

London (Westminster Bridge)
Date of attack: March 22, 2017
Number of casualties: Five people died in the attack, including an American man and an unarmed police officer, and scores of others were injured.
What happened: Police say an assailant rammed his rental car into pedestrians on Westminster Bridge, not far from the UK Parliament. The suspect then entered Parliament grounds and fatally stabbed a police officer before being shot dead by other officers.

Berlin
Date of attack: December 19, 2016
Number of casualties: Twelve people killed, at least 48 wounded
What happened: A tractor-trailer rammed into a crowd at a bustling Christmas market, which was filled with holiday shoppers. The suspect, Anis Amri, was killed later in a shootout with police in Italy.

Jerusalem
Date of attack: January 8, 2017
Number of casualties: Four soldiers killed, at least 10 people wounded
What happened: Authorities said 28-year-old Fadi Qunbar plowed into a group of Israeli soldiers on a popular promenade overlooking the walled Old City of Jerusalem.

Bonus from 2020
Waukesha Christmas parade attack
On November 21, 2021, the driver of a sport utility vehicle (SUV) killed six people and injured sixty-two others by hitting participants and observers at the annual Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin, United States. The alleged driver of the vehicle, thirty-nine-year-old Darrell E. Brooks, was arrested and charged with six counts of first-degree intentional homicide as well as 77 additional charges.
I believe if cars were invented today the public would not be able to use them. People would be on board bc safety > freedom.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With so many people desperate for medical care, another 100 million dollars of our stolen taxpayer money is going to overseas hospitals.

President Groper Joe will announce $100 million in aid to Palestinian hospitals in East Jerusalem during his visit to the Middle East this week, five Israeli officials tell Axios.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
With so many people desperate for medical care, another 100 million dollars of our stolen taxpayer money is going to overseas hospitals.

President Groper Joe will announce $100 million in aid to Palestinian hospitals in East Jerusalem during his visit to the Middle East this week, five Israeli officials tell Axios.
I’m not touching this subject. There is less nuance allowed here that even with Russia/Ukraine haha

• Haha
rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
NEW - Cities in Germany set up central warming stations, warming rooms, and "warming islands" due to the potentially impending winter gas emergency.

@disclosetv

I wonder when Germany will have enough. They shut down nuclear plants and stopped trade from their main gas supplier. I don’t think people who support the green cult realize being against nuclear and natural gas will literally destroy cities if implemented.

Reports of them burning coal again…which has the highest CO2 emissions of the three main sources used to power cities. It’s all stupid.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also lots of stuff going around saying 4chan hacked Hunter Biden’s ICloud and found lots of things like searches for child porn. Not surprised. That family is so fucked up.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NEW - Cities in Germany set up central warming stations, warming rooms, and "warming islands" due to the potentially impending winter gas emergency.

@disclosetv

I wonder when Germany will have enough. They shut down nuclear plants and stopped trade from their main gas supplier. I don’t think people who support the green cult realize being against nuclear and natural gas will literally destroy cities if implemented.

Reports of them burning coal again…which has the highest CO2 emissions of the three main sources used to power cities. It’s all stupid.
I think I heard somewhere that either Germany or some other European countries all the sudded declared nuclear a "green" energy.

I had some NY organization knock on my door on Friday to sign a petition and ask for donation, and the first thing he said was "As we all know, climate change is real" and you damn sure I mind fucked him for the next 10 minutes hhahahaaaa. First thing out of my mouth was "well, nobody really knows that" and the look on his face was that he didnt even believe I said that.

Actually I was very nice to him and I got him thinking pointing out the 10s of billions of dollars at stake here and all the money thats going to "policy makers" dependent on the campaign money all at stake. And no, I aint signed shyt or give money to him, but I did show him my fairly new solar roof and hybrid (which hybrid/ev's are their own disaster and humanitarian crime) so that made him get my attention a little more, but warned him not to be naive (not in those words) and buy into extreme claims that cause other crisis's such as oppressing most poor people and causing genocides around the globe like Africa.

I’m not touching this subject. There is less nuance allowed here that even with Russia/Ukraine haha
No problem....for the record I didnt mean to come across as unempathetic towards Palestine people, what has happened to them is really sad.....and by saying that, that doesnt mean Im an anti-semi either.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

This is how I would end airline jackings for good.

Last edited:
rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think I heard somewhere that either Germany or some other European countries all the sudded declared nuclear a "green" energy.

I had some NY organization knock on my door on Friday to sign a petition and ask for donation, and the first thing he said was "As we all know, climate change is real" and you damn sure I mind fucked him for the next 10 minutes hhahahaaaa. First thing out of my mouth was "well, nobody really knows that" and the look on his face was that he didnt even believe I said that.

Actually I was very nice to him and I got him thinking pointing out the 10s of billions of dollars at stake here and all the money thats going to "policy makers" dependent on the campaign money all at stake. And no, I aint signed shyt or give money to him, but I did show him my fairly new solar roof and hybrid (which hybrid/ev's are their own disaster and humanitarian crime) so that made him get my attention a little more, but warned him not to be naive (not in those words) and buy into extreme claims that cause other crisis's such as oppressing most poor people and causing genocides around the globe like Africa.

No problem....for the record I didnt mean to come across as unempathetic towards Palestine people, what has happened to them is really sad.....and by saying that, that doesnt mean Im an anti-semi either.
Hey I’m all for nuclear. Stupid asses in cities don’t realize unless they want to become agorists or something of the sort they need some kind of energy source to keep their way of life. If they really wanted to be green immediately they would move out to the country and live on the land. Lord knows that won’t happen haha. Also the answer of how do they keep the petro dollar alive without oil? Whether we admit it or not that is really the only reason we get away with printing money at these rates with out total collapse. Petro dollar never mentioned by any government green deal person. Never.

Yea it’s a tough situation we are lied to about constantly. I don’t like touching it for exactly what you said.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey I’m all for nuclear. Stupid asses in cities don’t realize unless they want to become agorists or something of the sort they need some kind of energy source to keep their way of life. If they really wanted to be green immediately they would move out to the country and live on the land. Lord knows that won’t happen haha. Also the answer of how do they keep the petro dollar alive without oil? Whether we admit it or not that is really the only reason we get away with printing money at these rates with out total collapse. Petro dollar never mentioned by any government green deal person. Never.

Yea it’s a tough situation we are lied to about constantly. I don’t like touching it for exactly what you said.
Im not for nuclear, and not for "green" reasons but rather long term thinking and the way my mind works. Im thinking great targets to create massive dirty bombs when WWIII starts with some simply surgical strikes. Doesnt take much to harrass 10s of millions of people and quickly subdue them into surrender when they see their eyeballs melt off their bodies.

An another slightly different note from the issues with the petro-dollar your talking about, the Petro dollar may collapse, the Saudi's are already considering the newer (2018) Chinese Petroyaun to do trading. Maybe one of the reasoning that pedophile is going over there to get down on his knees in front of the king to "blow" diplomacy. Or maybe Hunter is into that?

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I am Mexican, not a rapist not a criminal , Mechanical engineer , working at one of the best corporations , because kids do not want to ho to college that is the reason they hire me. Blame on immigrants all you want , funny lol....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am Mexican, not a rapist not a criminal , Mechanical engineer , working at one of the best corporations , because kids do not want to ho to college that is the reason they hire me. Blame on immigrants all you want , funny lol....
So what, who is saying your a criminal? My brother in law is Mexican (came here illegally with alot of his family,) my 3 nephews are all half Mexican born in USA and they arent criminals either (other than my brother in law and his relatives breaking the law to come here,) whats your point? Who is accusing you of being a criminal, where did you get that from?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And FYI Im an official anchor baby.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Well sure, when you go to a gun free zone of course the shytbag low life criminal is going to have a fun slaughtering helpless school children and defensless teachers who all they can do is jump in front of bullets and die with no concept of self defense.

But speaking of knives, its easy....or you can use a pressure cooker throw it in a class room, run over kids with a truck, use swords with skill and slaughter plenty. Its not hard especially when government promotes teachers being pansy asses but its not their fault because most of them grew up in the public school systems where your taught to be dependent on others rather than being a rugged responsible individual capable of defending themselves against bullies.

But back to knives...here is a few, just in China of recent times.
----------
Source on wiki:

On March 23, 2010, Zheng Minsheng (郑民生)[7] 41, murdered eight children with a knife in an elementary school in Nanping,[8] Fujian province;[9] The attack was widely reported in Chinese media (called 南平实验小学重大凶杀案),[7] sparking fears of copycat crimes.[9]

On April 29 in Taixing,[8] Jiangsu, unemployed 47-year-old Xu Yuyuan went to Zhongxin Kindergarten[15] and stabbed 28 students and two teachers after stabbing the security guard;[9] most of the Taixing students were 4 years old.

An attacker named Wu Huanming (吴环明), 48, killed seven children and two adults and injured 11 other persons with a cleaver at a kindergarten in Hanzhong, Shaanxi on May 12, 2010;

On 4 August 2010, 26-year-old Fang Jiantang (方建堂) slashed more than 20 children and staff with a 60 cm knife, killing three children and a teacher at a kindergarten in Zibo, Shandong province.

Eight children, between the ages of three and five,[23] were hurt in Minhang District, Shanghai when an employee at a child-care centre for migrant workers slashed the children with a box-cutter.

In September 2011, a young girl and three adults taking their children to nursery school were killed in Gongyi,[25] Henan by 30-year-old Wang Hongbin with an axe.[26

On 21 September 2012, three children died and 13 more were injured after a suspected mental patient allegedly broke into a nursery in the Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region and attacked students with a knife.

On 14 December 2012, a 36-year-old villager in the village of Chenpeng, Henan Province, stabbed 23 children and an elderly woman at the village's primary school as children were arriving for classes

May 2017 A driver angry over the loss of overtime pay set fire to his school bus in the eastern city of Weihai, killing 13 people, including 11 children from China and South Korea. The driver bought gasoline which he ignited while the bus was travelling through a tunnel in the coastal city that is home to many South Korea businesses. Police determined that the fire started on the floor of the bus next to the driver's seat, where the cap to a cigarette lighter and gasoline residue were found. All 13 people aboard the bus were killed, including the driver himself and a teacher.

On 15 June 2017, a bombing at a kindergarten in Feng County, Xuzhou, Jiangsu province, east China, killed at least eight people and injured 65 others. The perpetrator, 22-year-old Xu Taoran, died in the blast.

April 2018 The death toll has risen to nine in Friday's stabbing attack outside a middle school in northwestern China allegedly carried out by a former pupil seeking revenge for having been bullied. The Mizhi county government in Shaanxi province reported that another 10 people have been hospitalized with injuries resulting from the rampage outside the No. 3 Middle School in the rural area that took place as classes were being dismissed for the evening.

November 2019 More than 50 people, almost all of them young children, were hospitalized in southwest China on Tuesday after a man broke into a kindergarten and sprayed them with a corrosive chemical as “revenge on society.” Fifty-one children and three teachers were injured in the attack in Kaiyuan, in Yunnan province, local authorities said. Two were seriously injured, but their injuries were not life-threatening, according to a report from Xinhua news agency.[

June 2020 39 people (37 students and two adults) are injured in a knife attack at a primary school. The students suffered mild injuries; two adults suffered more severe injuries

On December 27, 2020, seven people were killed and seven others injured during a mass stabbing attack outside a school in Kaiyuan, in the Liaoning province.
But look at the dates: most aren't from the same year and a lot of them had survivors. Stabbings are shocking, but it's objectively obvious that shootings cause more damage and loss of life.

You can reach to ANY example, but regardless the reality still stands - there is a very real issue with gun violence in the US

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So what, who is saying your a criminal? My brother in law is Mexican (came here illegally with alot of his family,) my 3 nephews are all half Mexican born in USA and they arent criminals either (other than my brother in law and his relatives breaking the law to come here,) whats your point? Who is accusing you of being a criminal, where did you get that from?
This is a joke post right? Look anywhere and it's not hard to see the hate Mexicans get.

DT even said "Mexico doesn't send their best, they send rapists and criminals"

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a joke post right? Look anywhere and it's not hard to see the hate Mexicans get.

DT even said "Mexico doesn't send their best, they send rapists and criminals"
Its not true that Mexicans are getting hate all over the place unless you watch mainstream media. Generally all the hate is illegal immigration, our system is broke, we have money stolen from us at gunpoint and that money isnt used to benefit American Citizens.

And yes, if Mexico was really sending their best, they would be coming here legally....but a very large amount of criminals come across, this is a fact but the sad truth they dont tell you is thats what the US Government wants. Its not a suggestion that most of the people coming across are bad people other than breaking US laws by coming here illegally.

Dump was taken completely out of context with that quote and we all know why that is.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But look at the dates: most aren't from the same year and a lot of them had survivors. Stabbings are shocking, but it's objectively obvious that shootings cause more damage and loss of life.

You can reach to ANY example, but regardless the reality still stands - there is a very real issue with gun violence in the US
What about the dates? I covered only 2 years worth examples and its not even all of them. Mass shootings here in the USA have alot of survivors as well. Some of those numbers posted are competitively compared to mass shootings, in some cases worse but the problem is that alot of these mass shootings could have already been prevented by the government with already established laws ("he was on our radar") and they still let it happen, we have a mass case of prescription drugs given out like candy, and just about all those mass shootings are taken place where people are both left defenseless due to anti-good people laws and also the culture has bread a bunch of helpless pansies.

There is also an incredible amount of people who survive violent encounters via self defense with guns but its never talked about. There are many lives saves because of guns.

Its not all bad but yeah we have problems, but its not the gun, its the people.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there is a very real issue with gun violence in the US
Ok look, lets say Ill pretend that I agree that we have a "real issue with gun violence in the US."

Now, that said, do you actually personally think most of these mass murdering baby killer politicians who have no problems openly dropping love bombs on pregnant teenagers in the middle east who are proven over and over again to lack a teardrop of ethical credibility really truly give a fuq about mass shootings in the US?

Last edited:
Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't hate anyone based on where they come from, their religious views, national origin, sexual preference, etc. In fact, it is not my desire to "hate" anyone, although there are people who have exhibited behavior or done things to my detriment who I will no longer be associated with -- but in each case that has been based on-one-on personal interaction and based my own on personal experience. I do not dislike categories of people, that (to me) is absurd.

Candidly, I believe the perception that different groups of people dislike one another based on differences in gender, national orogin, etc, has been intentionally created -- to cause derision and to create the belief that certain groups are victims, while other groups are the victimizers. And, I believe, that is done for political gain.

However, I do not appreciate having to (meaning, being forced, through taxation) to absorb the costs associated with people who do not have the legal right to live in this country. Those benefits are intended for law abiding citizens.

While I am at it, I believe many of the entitlement programs, regardless of who they are given to, are solely intended for political gain and are not financially sustainable. One needs only to look at the actual statistics associate with LBJ's so called "war on poverty" to see the long and irreparable damage this has caused, both socially and financially.

Yes, someone has gained. Sadly it is the politicians, and they have done so with our money by creating an ever increasing dependence on government subsidies.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok look, lets say Ill pretend that I agree that we have a "real issue with gun violence in the US."

Now, that said, do you actually personally think most of these mass murdering baby killer politicians who have no problems openly dropping love bombs on pregnant teenagers in the middle east who are proven over and over again to lack a teardrop of ethical credibility really truly give a fuq about mass shootings in the US?
That’s always the funny thing is the largest groups of thieves and murders are governments around the world by a landslide. The group that helps the largest corporations become so powerful is also government.

What is the solution, grow the government? Just sounds so ridiculous that in any other aspect of life everyone would see this.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

That’s always the funny thing is the largest groups of thieves and murders are governments around the world by a landslide. The group that helps the largest corporations become so powerful is also government.

What is the solution, grow the government? Just sounds so ridiculous that in any other aspect of life everyone would see this.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I work with tons of immigrants and IMO I would take them over wealthy progressives any day of the week. Hard work, family oriented, respect elders, etc.

Kinda weird spot to say that bc I don’t see anyone here saying what you are implying.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Its not true that Mexicans are getting hate all over the place unless you watch mainstream media. Generally all the hate is illegal immigration, our system is broke, we have money stolen from us at gunpoint and that money isnt used to benefit American Citizens.

And yes, if Mexico was really sending their best, they would be coming here legally....but a very large amount of criminals come across, this is a fact but the sad truth they dont tell you is thats what the US Government wants. Its not a suggestion that most of the people coming across are bad people other than breaking US laws by coming here illegally.

Dump was taken completely out of context with that quote and we all know why that is.
There are videos not on MSM that show Mexicans do get hated on for simply being Mexican. It's a simple reality.

You can literally look up "white people hating on Mexicans" and you'll get stacks of videos on it. It happens.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

You know if you take out suicides and the top five most dangerous cities you see the vast majority of the country does not have much trouble with gun violence.

We focus on the masks shooting on July 4th in Chicago yet there were more than 60 other shootings in that city same day. Seems like the news cycle is based off what makes middle class white women clutch their pearls.