DMA Does DMZ Demigod Style (unsponsored)

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Not to mention I was weighing about 210 on that Epi/Tren cycle and eating like a stoned elephant. Then went to volume and a calorie deficit...see ya later strength!!!
haha like a stoned elephant, love it. Keep crushing it during these last 12 days bro

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, enough of this. Tomorrow it's on like Donkey Kong w/ some scrambled eggs and PB!! Time to get f*&king HUGE!!
It's because of the sandwich that I got the deadlift PR today!! But seriously...

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Fuark tomorrow I'm gonna try a pb and egg sandwich on a bagel

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I should have had one before the gym tonight because I didn't set any PR by far lol New idea! Never thought about switching up the carb source.
Bro you ready to open up a PB and egg sandwich business or what?

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
I like pretty much anything with peanut butter. I want in this gang... Jahaha

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
And damn Dma youl be squaring 500 soon? Beast bro.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best turkey I've ever had is right here at work every year.
1 Cajun, 1 Spicy, 1 Garlic

Fried in peanut oil.

Attachments

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
I havent looked through all 16 pages, but how much weight did you gain? Currently on DmZ also, one of the only PHs i havent ran yet, im a week in and feeling great, **** kicks in quick

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I havent looked through all 16 pages, but how much weight did you gain? Currently on DmZ also, one of the only PHs i havent ran yet, im a week in and feeling great, **** kicks in quick
I'm up 8 lbs right now. Probably 6 LBM.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You need to add some hamburger cut dill pickles to that PB and EGG Sammich! Sounds gross but if you are willing to put PB and Eggs together then you gotta add the dill pickles man. Something about the dill pickles and PB that is off the charts awesome.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
How old are you bro? I know you're trying, and you got some smart dudes on your team. I would hold off as long as you can.
22, i plan on waiting until I'm least 23 and bang out 155-160 natty. If I do it, I wanna make the most of it

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
You need to add some hamburger cut dill pickles to that PB and EGG Sammich! Sounds gross but if you are willing to put PB and Eggs together then you gotta add the dill pickles man. Something about the dill pickles and PB that is off the charts awesome.
Don't cross the line dissing my PB & Eggs brotha! Lol

You'd appreciate it my man..

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I were a pickle fan I would try it. Couldn't be any weirder!!

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
DUDE. Your deadlift max is way higher than 415. That went up so fast. When I max on my deadlift it takes me a full 5 seconds to get it up. You could have got that twice easy. You just gotta get used to the feeling of fighting it and inching up. It almost feels like you have stalled but your still going up inch by inch!

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
DUDE. Your deadlift max is way higher than 415. That went up so fast. When I max on my deadlift it takes me a full 5 seconds to get it up. You could have got that twice easy. You just gotta get used to the feeling of fighting it and inching up. It almost feels like you have stalled but your still going up inch by inch!
Yeah he could do more

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have to agree. It wasn't as hard as it could have been. But it's the most I've ever done. So next time I go for my max it will be a bigger number. Feeling it out for sure. Got 2 really heavy lifts after about 6 warm up sets, so I was ready to move on. But yeah, I could do more. Thanks for the insight though bother.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Have to agree. It wasn't as hard as it could have been. But it's the most I've ever done. So next time I go for my max it will be a bigger number. Feeling it out for sure. Got 2 really heavy lifts after about 6 warm up sets, so I was ready to move on. But yeah, I could do more. Thanks for the insight though bother.
I
Want to see 700 by Christmas big guy.... Haha

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don't cross the line dissing my PB & Eggs brotha! Lol

You'd appreciate it my man..
Oh no not dissing it. Try a peanut butter and pickle sandwich my man I have never had eggs with it but I am sure it would be good and I know that eggs with pickled peppers is the bomb! So why not think it would be good with all 3. Best way to have a PB and pickle sandwich is toasted bread and I bet the same for your sandwich.

If I were a pickle fan I would try it. Couldn't be any weirder!!
That was my point. :)
I think you got 435 at the minimum...

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh no not dissing it. Try a peanut butter and pickle sandwich my man I have never had eggs with it but I am sure it would be good and I know that eggs with pickled peppers is the bomb! So why not think it would be good with all 3. Best way to have a PB and pickle sandwich is toasted bread and I bet the same for your sandwich. That was my point. :) I think you got 435 at the minimum...
Sounds like a good number to go for next time. Thanks for the encouragement.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Oh no not dissing it. Try a peanut butter and pickle sandwich my man I have never had eggs with it but I am sure it would be good and I know that eggs with pickled peppers is the bomb! So why not think it would be good with all 3. Best way to have a PB and pickle sandwich is toasted bread and I bet the same for your sandwich.

That was my point. :)

I think you got 435 at the minimum...
He said minimum. I was actually thinking youd be closing in on 500. Its a battle and you might not feel like you can do it. But youd be supprised, the weight will go up, slowly but surely. Lets see 455. You got this all day man I know it. I know my numbers and the speed of my deadlifts, and you moved 415 the way I move 365. And I can do 415 inching up slowly for a vein popping, hemoroid busting, throat growling, painfully slow rep.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He said minimum. I was actually thinking youd be closing in on 500. Its a battle and you might not feel like you can do it. But youd be supprised, the weight will go up, slowly but surely. Lets see 455. You got this all day man I know it. I know my numbers and the speed of my deadlifts, and you moved 415 the way I move 365. And I can do 415 inching up slowly for a vein popping, hemoroid busting, throat growling, painfully slow rep.
You're cracking me up!! You'll see the next one too. I like the critique and perspective you guys are giving me. Going BIIIGG!!!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Looking back at this I'm surprised you were dosing this at 60mg.. I was growing on 30mg and week 4 my scalp started to itch..

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I started at 60mg on my run but got a bit of anxiety, dropped to 40mg and still had a good run..

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been at 60 for 3 weeks and am kind of an emotional roller coaster, but it is the sweet spot for me in the gym and for gains. Going to up to 75 for the last 6 days starting Monday. BP goes up and down, sleep good some nights no so good others. But results to sides ratio far favors results. And I could care less if my scalp tingles. There's nothing left to fall out!!

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
What's the total amount of time your running the Dmz? How many days will it be?

Ever thought about extending it a bit?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the total amount of time your running the Dmz? How many days will it be? Ever thought about extending it a bit?
My last dose will be Saturday the 6th, 7 weeks to the day. I came straight into this cycle from 7 weeks of Ostarine at 20 and 25mg. So I am ready for pct. It's time to come off.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's been such a strict regiment with the 2 cycles back to back, I actually can't wait for pct to be over so I can stop thinking about taking anything for a while. Just eat and train. And plan my next cycle LOL!!

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
It's been such a strict regiment with the 2 cycles back to back, I actually can't wait for pct to be over so I can stop thinking about taking anything for a while. Just eat and train. And plan my next cycle LOL!!
Yea, I know the feeling..

I'm just trying to get back to where I was 2 months ago.. It sounds odd, but this **** becomes stressful fast.. At least for me anyway..

What are you thinking for your next run?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The 1 and DermaTren. But I don't want to dose the Tren too high. I mean I do, but I don't. I'm just a moody mother focker already. With maybe OL D1 or LGI Mithras-10.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
The 1 and DermaTren. But I don't want to dose the Tren too high. I mean I do, but I don't. I'm just a moody mother focker already. With maybe OL D1 or LGI Mithras-10.
Yea, you did say this already, my bad..
I'm always a dick, so compounds don't matter for me lol

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
are you considering hcg for your pct? your probably really shut down considering you bridged two cycles with osta. Id do some research into an HCG jumpstarted pct. It may be worth it and it could help bring you back faster. The faster you come back and restore HPTA the more gains you'll keep. I'd seriously look into it. What do you guys think?

And any ideas for your next cycle?

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
are you considering hcg for your pct? your probably really shut down considering you bridged two cycles with osta. Id do some research into an HCG jumpstarted pct. It may be worth it and it could help bring you back faster. The faster you come back and restore HPTA the more gains you'll keep. I'd seriously look into it. What do you guys think? And any ideas for your next cycle?
don't people usually run HCG on cycle and stop in pct ?

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
yeah. but I've heard/read it done like the last two weeks of the cycle and as the first week or two of pct before starting the clomid. but that week or two before starting the clomid was to get the body clean of the gear I think. It was injectables. I dunno. But a bodybuilder I've been chatting with swears up and down HCG is the way to go for pct for heavier cycles. I'm not sure I've never cycled or used hcg although I'm interested.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you following along in here. Enjoy the food and the family. Be safe if you're traveling. Off to crush some shoulders this morning before everyone gets up.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got a solid shoulder session in this morning. Now waiting for the wife to get ready so thought I have plenty of time to post it!!

Standing OHP Behind Neck:
75 x 10
95 x 10
115 x 8
135 x 5
135 x 5

Seated DB Shoulder Press:
40's x 10 x 4 sets
Super Set
Seated DB Front Raises:
15's x 10 x 4 sets

Snatch Grip High Pulls:
95 x 10
115 x 8
135 x 9
Super Set
Db Side Lateral Raises:
25's x 10 x 3 sets

DB Reverse Flys:
20's x 15 x 4 sets
Super Set
1 Arm DB Shrugs:
75 x 10 each side x 4 sets

1 set regular DB Shrugs triple drop set: 75 to 60 to 45

Farmer Walks:
215 for approximately 100 yards dropped once at about the 75 yard mark
265 for approx 50 yards dropped once x 2 sets

I basically just stepped off the area I use to walk back and forth, so the yardage is based on that. Not accurate, but close.

Question...Is Standing OHP done behind the neck? Is that what differentiates it from Military Press? Because I have seen videos on youtube both ways, so not sure what is the standard. Just want to know that I don't have to specify "behind the neck" if that is already assumed just by saying OHP.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
A true Military Press is to the front in my beliefs or how I've always known it to be, I may be wrong..

Tbh I've never went behind my neck, ****s with my shoulders.. I also don't stop at my head or face like a lot of people.. I go to my chest, but that may be wrong because I don't always have constant tension, but if I don't go low, I feel like I'm cheating..

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A true Military Press is to the front in my beliefs or how I've always known it to be, I may be wrong.. Tbh I've never went behind my neck, ****s with my shoulders.. I also don't stop at my head or face like a lot of people.. I go to my chest, but that may be wrong because I don't always have constant tension, but if I don't go low, I feel like I'm cheating..
That's what I thought.