DL logging BPS Vanillean!!!

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Thanks BPS for sponsoring me in this, should be awesome to see what the sup does for a women's body and not just men.

Like most of the others that were selected to log this sup I'm also getting a rise in body temp. I just started my first does a few hours ago, around 8pm. I haven't ate and won't until morning time. Which I will be taking my second dose then and throughout the day as well. Before I took it I was hungry, now I have nothing. I feel sorta dizzy, hot, antsy, and am getting chills from time to time. And that's only after 1 dose!! Totally excited to see this progress in the days to come. Will be going to the gym tomorrow and hitting it hard since I haven't been all week.

Ill keep posting especially after the gym tomorrow, really ready to find out how and if this affects my lifting.

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Still no gym for this girl. :( I know I'm slacking now I got some people to go with starting on Monday so I should get in then. I have been running, a mile yesterday and a 1 1/2 mile today. Feel great, sides have been worse the last two days but nothing I can't handle. Ill keep it coming as I go on!!

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
Still no gym for this girl. :( I know I'm slacking now I got some people to go with starting on Monday so I should get in then. I have been running, a mile yesterday and a 1 1/2 mile today. Feel great, sides have been worse the last two days but nothing I can't handle. Ill keep it coming as I go on!!
Sides? Like what?

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Sides? Like what?
Just the raise and lowered body temp. I've been extremely hot the last two days, but that's really the only side that's bad. There's others like getting random energy, and loss of appetite.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok he does have a really good point but how do you track body fat? I kinda feel stupid asking that question..
A reliable method is calipers where you measure skinfolds in several areas. Most gyms also have a little handheld bodyfat scanner . . .not nearly as accurate but I am sure it can show +/- change over time, that way you can see if your BF is increasing or decreasing.

Weight is just a number . . . fat is an abomination ;) Don't worry about the weight if you are at an optimal BF range. Right now I am borderline obese based on BMI, but my BF is around 12-15% which is the fattest I get.

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
A reliable method is calipers where you measure skinfolds in several areas. Most gyms also have a little handheld bodyfat scanner . . .not nearly as accurate but I am sure it can show +/- change over time, that way you can see if your BF is increasing or decreasing.

Weight is just a number . . . fat is an abomination ;) Don't worry about the weight if you are at an optimal BF range. Right now I am borderline obese based on BMI, but my BF is around 12-15% which is the fattest I get.
Ok well I'm gonna have to find someway. I don't have skin folds.. So I'm not really sure how I would do that.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok well I'm gonna have to find someway. I don't have skin folds.. So I'm not really sure how I would do that.
skinfolds is referring to pinching the skin is specific areas and measuring the thickness of the fold with the calipers

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Ohhh ok wow I feel stupid. Looks like I'm gonna have to get me some then.

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
skinfolds is referring to pinching the skin is specific areas and measuring the thickness of the fold with the calipers
Ohh wow I'm dumb. Gonna have to get me one.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any trainer worth his salt can do a calipers test for you, just ask at the gym and someone should be able to help you out. They're not the most reliable method of tracking fat-loss, but they give you a benchmark and denote progress well.

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Back at it!!

Hit the Gym hard and now I'm paying for missing the last 2 weeks. Here's the stats!

Cardio: Ran 1 mile
Pull Ups: 60x 12, 12 65x 12
Tricep Cable Pressdown: 25x 12 20x 12, 12
Cable Curls: 25x 12, 12
Leg Presses: 170x 12, 12, 12 :thumbsup:
Seated Calf Raise: 130x 12, 12, 12
Leg Extension: 75x 12, 12, 8

Did a huge workout today to try to compensate for missing 2 weeks. Felt amazing to get back in the gym again, and cant lie starting to really like the looks I get while I'm there! Vanillean is treating my body right, though at the end of my workout I was very shaky from not eating a whole lot, due to the apatite suppression, will adjust my diet to try to get some more Cals in it so I don't feel the same way next time!!

Took the advice that I got and god my Body Fat %!! I'm currently at 17% BF.. :/ I guess its not to bad, but no where close to where I need to be for competition.. hopefully this Vanillean will help drastically decrees that. It's funny when I tell people I'm taking a fat burner cause they take one look at me and think "Why the hell is she taking a fat burner" Simple answer.. to get LEAN!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took the advice that I got and god my Body Fat %!! I'm currently at 17% BF.. :/ I guess its not to bad, but no where close to where I need to be for competition.. hopefully this Vanillean will help drastically decrees that. It's funny when I tell people I'm taking a fat burner cause they take one look at me and think "Why the hell is she taking a fat burner" Simple answer.. to get LEAN!
Most think FAT people need fat burners. Fat people need to get their diet and training in check and they can lose weight. It is when you ARE lean that it becomes increasingly difficult to drop those last few BF %s, or those last 5 lbs. That's when a fat burner is MOST effective, physically and economically.

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
For a girl, 17% is pretty athletic.

DL, when's your show?
Haven't got one yet. Thinking ill wait till I reach my goals to enter one. Hoping to be ready no later then August.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wasn't even aware this log was started. Glad to see it going!

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Going good. Been running everyday since I can never get to the gym but I will be going today!

Discovered a new side that I think some or most people taking Vanillean over looked. I've been having insane dreams, like weird and very vivid, life like dreams. Turns out I'm not the only one having them, most men on Vanillean are too.

I feel like I've cut a lot, I know I said I would have update pics up yesterday but due to timing.. I can't not to mention I'm not half way through my bottle so prbly by next week. Fingers crossed.

Ill update after the gym tonight as well.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Going good. Been running everyday since I can never get to the gym but I will be going today!

Discovered a new side that I think some or most people taking Vanillean over looked. I've been having insane dreams, like weird and very vivid, life like dreams. Turns out I'm not the only one having them, most men on Vanillean are too.

I feel like I've cut a lot, I know I said I would have update pics up yesterday but due to timing.. I can't not to mention I'm not half way through my bottle so prbly by next week. Fingers crossed.

Ill update after the gym tonight as well.
Glad things are still going well DL

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/221228-beans-1st-contest.html

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
New Work out!

Alright, Went to the gym today and actually started a new workout. Did nothing but shoulders. Thats right, finally upgrading to targeting muscle groups now!!

Cardio: Ran 1 Mile
Wide Grip Lat. Pull down: 35x 12 27.5x 12, 12
Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 10x 12, 12, 12
Dumbbell Upright Row: 10x 12, 12, 12
Side Lateral Raise: 5x 12, 12, 12
Assisted Pull Ups: 70x 12 60x 12, 12

Felt a Great burn today, and def. have a new soreness that I've never felt. My shoulders are killing me already. It felt good to be able to target just my shoulders. And felt confident enough to be able to do something new without the help of someone else.

Vanillean is doing great, def see improvement, especially in my stomach. Like I said earlier I will try to have some update pics soon!

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Alrighty, well bout to head to the airport now. Flying to good ole St. Louis in about an hour. Will be hitting the gym a few days while I'm there and will continue to update when I do. Also going to keep taking the Vanillean while I'm there as well.

Hope everyone is doing well!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Glad you're enjoying Vanillean. Keep up the good work.

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
I'm loving this Vanillean even my family can see a huge difference already. Will most likely have pics up tomorrow.

Went to the gym today, not to big a fan of this gym just because I'm visiting a friend at a university and it's crowded with dumb as*es. Did all free weight today as well.

Leg press: 180x 12, 12, 12
Individual Leg curls: 35x 12 25x 12, 10
Individual Leg Extensions: 25x 12, 10, 8
Crunches: 50x 12 55x 12
Cardio: Ran 1 Mile

Like I said new gym that I hate, so didn't really do much of a leg work out did really push myself in my opinion with the free weights, I'm def used to cable weights.

Might be hitting it again tomorrow, really not sure yet. Will be back in NC Thursday morning so will prbly hit it after work Friday.

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
So those are plate-loaded leg extensions and curls then? I like those so much better than the cable machines...
Yes they are. I don't like them better then the cable weights. And I totally forgot to take my update pics when I woke up. Maybe tomorrow.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im following. i wish Rosie was still posting actively on this forum. She is the guru of female training and supplements.

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
For everyone who really cares, I've recently decided to put myself out there and gave the site a link to my FB page. Since I have nothing to hide, if you would like you can add me just send me a message with your request letting me know that your from this site and I would be more then happy to add you on! :)

Thanks everyone for your continues support!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im gonna have to keep an eye out for these dreams everyone is speaking about. Do you take a dose before bed?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Pretty impressive improvements from your starting pics a while ago. Keep up the good work! :)

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
What going on everyone!? Sorry I haven't posted all week been crazy with starting the new job. Didn't go to the gym at all this week and I feel really bad. About it but did do a shat ton of cardio to make up for it. Ran well over a mile everyday. And this morning as well. Been doing push-ups and sit-ups before bed every night too. About 50-70 a night. Still taking the Vanillean even though I'm getting sick :( again. I'm gonna push through and take it easy this weekend. Will try to make it to the gym next week but with work idk what's gonna happen.

Hope all is well in the work of body building!! :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What going on everyone!? Sorry I haven't posted all week been crazy with starting the new job. Didn't go to the gym at all this week and I feel really bad. About it but did do a shat ton of cardio to make up for it. Ran well over a mile everyday. And this morning as well. Been doing push-ups and sit-ups before bed every night too. About 50-70 a night. Still taking the Vanillean even though I'm getting sick :( again. I'm gonna push through and take it easy this weekend. Will try to make it to the gym next week but with work idk what's gonna happen.

Hope all is well in the work of body building!! :)
The sickness's that are going around are rediculous, they just wont go away! Hope you get over it quickly though.

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Alrighty feeling MUCH better now!!! And guess what!!?? Got my NLA for Her samples yesterday so I'm gonna be trying those bad boys out tomorrow!! And yes, I am going I the gym tomorrow finally!! :) feels good to be almost 100% again! Can't wait to update tomorrow afternoon!!