DJBeanPole's LeCheek MassHGH & SpeedX3 Review (sponsored)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def see the progress! Great work, keep it up! And Ice Cream - butter pecan is one my favs - in a shake! Jelly!
Thanks little lady! Yeaaa that shake was amazing. Don't worry I'm working on finding (or creating) a mango one for you :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice updates and good point about the scooper. Or you could get smaller hands lol
lol yea thats how it is for a lot of supplements w/ scooper size and smaller opening of the container. Time to trade in my mitts for old lady hands I suppose. Nothing will stop me from getting to my SpeedX3 though. I love it too much :D

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol yea thats how it is for a lot of supplements w/ scooper size and smaller opening of the container. Time to trade in my mitts for old lady hands I suppose. Nothing will stop me from getting to my SpeedX3 though. I love it too much :D
hahahah

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 19: REST

Sorry for not updating yesterday. It was the wife's birthday and I was preoccupied ;)! Had a really great dinner at one of those japanese steakhouse restaurants where they cook right in front of you. It was DELICIOUS. And the rest was much needed. My traps were still throbbing from the previous day's workout!

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
Hey Mr. Beanpole tell me about dat dere x3 compared to say... craze?

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Dolan pls. Just trying to give Lecheek a good show ;)!
dj youre so awesome. also an awesome awesome inspiration!! /srs

more dolan comics now!!!
10479_281983221913288_1674692626_n.jpg

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 20: Back/Bis

My body has adjusted fully now to 2 scoops preworkout of SpeedX3. While this greatly benefits my workouts, it also makes me extremely sad that I will be going through my container much faster now :p! Time to order a backup! Took my 2 scoops and readied myself for some more deadlifting to see where I was at.

DEADLIFT: 45x10 warmup/stretch 135x10 185x10 225x8 250x5 275x3 Lifting 225 felt really heavy but once I changed to switch grip for 250 it was like the weight suddenly got lighter. 275 went up like a breeze. Time to approach the 300s next week. Back feels amazing and the belt has certainly been a huge help. Only downside to it is I keep leaving bruises on my hips from how tight it gets!

KNEELING UNDERHAND GRIP PULLDOWNS: (these replace normal Lat Pulldowns) 70x12,12 80x12,12 Weight in each hand. I looked at my notes and thought this weight skyrocketed because last week was 20,25,30,35 x 12 reps each set but I forgot to write down I was on a double-pulley system so it should have been weight x2. Oops! Each rep was squeeze/stretch following a 1:2:1 rhythm.

SEATED ROW CLOSE GRIP: 100x10,10,10,10 Jumped 25lbs since last week

BENT OVER ROWS: first attempt at these since I hurt myself 75x10,10,10,15 squeeze/stretch. Felt great.

STERNUM UPS: BWx3 superset to...

LAT SHRUGS NEUTRAL GRIP: BWx21 I want to do more sternum-ups/lat shrugs but was running out of time...

HAMMER CURLS: 40x10,10,10,10 Oomph!

CABLE ISOLATION CURL: 70x10,10,10,12 (again this was the double pulley that I forgot to x2 the weight from last week)

My back is in full swing. If I had more time I would have done a lot more in the gym today. In order to better facilitate my lifts I'm going to make tomorrow a HIIT day (should be Chest/Tris) because I would like to space Back/Bis and Chest/Tris away from each other. So my split schedule will be Chest+Tris/Legs/HIIT/Shoulders/Back+Bis/HIIT. Yeaaaaaa!

Feels good to be slinging weight again. Back injury? PFFFT BITCH PLEASE.

Stay tuned,

DJ

Lecheek LOG Day 20: Back/Bis - DJBeanPole.com

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 20: Back/Bis

My body has adjusted fully now to 2 scoops preworkout of SpeedX3. While this greatly benefits my workouts, it also makes me extremely sad that I will be going through my container much faster now :p! Time to order a backup! Took my 2 scoops and readied myself for some more deadlifting to see where I was at.

DEADLIFT: 45x10 warmup/stretch 135x10 185x10 225x8 250x5 275x3 Lifting 225 felt really heavy but once I changed to switch grip for 250 it was like the weight suddenly got lighter. 275 went up like a breeze. Time to approach the 300s next week. Back feels amazing and the belt has certainly been a huge help. Only downside to it is I keep leaving bruises on my hips from how tight it gets!

KNEELING UNDERHAND GRIP PULLDOWNS: (these replace normal Lat Pulldowns) 70x12,12 80x12,12 Weight in each hand. I looked at my notes and thought this weight skyrocketed because last week was 20,25,30,35 x 12 reps each set but I forgot to write down I was on a double-pulley system so it should have been weight x2. Oops! Each rep was squeeze/stretch following a 1:2:1 rhythm.

SEATED ROW CLOSE GRIP: 100x10,10,10,10 Jumped 25lbs since last week

BENT OVER ROWS: first attempt at these since I hurt myself 75x10,10,10,15 squeeze/stretch. Felt great.

STERNUM UPS: BWx3 superset to...

LAT SHRUGS NEUTRAL GRIP: BWx21 I want to do more sternum-ups/lat shrugs but was running out of time...

HAMMER CURLS: 40x10,10,10,10 Oomph!

CABLE ISOLATION CURL: 70x10,10,10,12 (again this was the double pulley that I forgot to x2 the weight from last week)

My back is in full swing. If I had more time I would have done a lot more in the gym today. In order to better facilitate my lifts I'm going to make tomorrow a HIIT day (should be Chest/Tris) because I would like to space Back/Bis and Chest/Tris away from each other. So my split schedule will be Chest+Tris/Legs/HIIT/Shoulders/Back+Bis/HIIT. Yeaaaaaa!

Feels good to be slinging weight again. Back injury? PFFFT BITCH PLEASE.

Stay tuned,

DJ

Lecheek LOG Day 20: Back/Bis - DJBeanPole.com
Excellent workout DJ. You are getting back to where you were.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Mr. Beanpole tell me about dat dere x3 compared to say... craze?
You got it bro!

Taste: SpeedX3 hands down. I had only tried the Grape (purple) version of Craze and I can't say that I enjoyed it. While not being the end of the world when it comes to drinking it down, I just don't like it. Sort of familiar with a grape cough syrup, IMO. SpeedX3 on the otherhand is like drinking candy. I can't believe a preworkout can taste this good.

Effects: Craze is more nootropic, whereas SpeedX3 is a bit of everything. Craze certainly has great mind-muscle potential, but after the first tub I used the effects sort of wore off. I remember the first few weeks of Craze that as I bumped up the dose the effects would linger and then dissipate. It kicked in really fast too. Like sometimes I'd have to take it prior to even walk into the gym it happened that fast. Good focus and concentration, no crash... but sometimes a cracked out feeling hours later. SpeedX3 is another animal. It has DAA in it, Synephrine, Agmatine, two forms of yohimbine and a few other goodies. This one also kicks in fast (for me). Beta alanine tingles and flushing right off the bat. The focus is MUCH more intense compared to Craze. All you can concentrate on is the task at hand. Slightly thermogenic. No crash. Energy is clean and lasts for hours even after you're done working out. No cracked out feeling... except for the endorphin rush you'll get after the workout :)

Final Say: Whereas Craze tastes OK, and gives good nootropic/mind muscle connection effects, SpeedX3 has great taste, and goes above and beyond Craze in terms of concentraion/mind muscle connection, adding in focus, clean energy, fat burning, thermogenesis, test-boosting, and wicked pumps! Its the well-rounded preworkout choice.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier :(! Hope that helps! Anything else just ask!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent workout DJ. You are getting back to where you were.
Thanks FU... now I'm just trying to get BEYOND where I was :D

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
You got it bro!

Taste: SpeedX3 hands down. I had only tried the Grape (purple) version of Craze and I can't say that I enjoyed it. While not being the end of the world when it comes to drinking it down, I just don't like it. Sort of familiar with a grape cough syrup, IMO. SpeedX3 on the otherhand is like drinking candy. I can't believe a preworkout can taste this good.

Effects: Craze is more nootropic, whereas SpeedX3 is a bit of everything. Craze certainly has great mind-muscle potential, but after the first tub I used the effects sort of wore off. I remember the first few weeks of Craze that as I bumped up the dose the effects would linger and then dissipate. It kicked in really fast too. Like sometimes I'd have to take it prior to even walk into the gym it happened that fast. Good focus and concentration, no crash... but sometimes a cracked out feeling hours later. SpeedX3 is another animal. It has DAA in it, Synephrine, Agmatine, two forms of yohimbine and a few other goodies. This one also kicks in fast (for me). Beta alanine tingles and flushing right off the bat. The focus is MUCH more intense compared to Craze. All you can concentrate on is the task at hand. Slightly thermogenic. No crash. Energy is clean and lasts for hours even after you're done working out. No cracked out feeling... except for the endorphin rush you'll get after the workout :)

Final Say: Whereas Craze tastes OK, and gives good nootropic/mind muscle connection effects, SpeedX3 has great taste, and goes above and beyond Craze in terms of concentraion/mind muscle connection, adding in focus, clean energy, fat burning, thermogenesis, test-boosting, and wicked pumps! Its the well-rounded preworkout choice.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier :(! Hope that helps! Anything else just ask!
I'll definitely have to give it a shot. I was a fan of the old formula aside from the 1,3 side effects.

So x3 has the acacia rigidula.. I don't have any real experience with that extract. I know it is extracted for different forms of PEA and tyramines so it should offer similarities to craze I think (as you can probably tell I'm a huge fan of craze, even with its grape dirty penny flavor lol) I need to find an alternative to mix things up.

X3's value is hard to beat. How are the pumps with yohimbe and agmatine? Probably pretty sick I can imagine

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll definitely have to give it a shot. I was a fan of the old formula aside from the 1,3 side effects.

So x3 has the acacia rigidula.. I don't have any real experience with that extract. I know it is extracted for different forms of PEA and tyramines so it should offer similarities to craze I think (as you can probably tell I'm a huge fan of craze, even with its grape dirty penny flavor lol) I need to find an alternative to mix things up.

X3's value is hard to beat. How are the pumps with yohimbe and agmatine? Probably pretty sick I can imagine
Haha you? A fan of Craze? I couldn't tell :) I've always liked 1,3D and was sad to see it go. There are some similar nootropic effects from at least what I can tell in SpeedX3. In my midpoint review I referred to it as the "horse blinders" effect. Where all you could see was what was right in front of you and thats what mattered most. I remember the same thing happening initially with Craze. It wasn't the television, people around you, or the hot girl bent over doing one-arm rows that you would focus on... all you can focus on is the exercise you are doing. Hell sometimes I don't even HEAR the music I have on in my headphones because I get so zoned in that its like everything gets muted except for my breathing and the thoughts in my head. So definitely some Craze-like properties here.

Dude the pumps are freaking sick. All I'm taking is MassHGH, SpeedX3, protein, fish oil, OT, and recompadrol. I'm not taking any other pump-products. And I used to ADD IN my own agmatine to Maximize Intense and yet that is no comparison for the pumps I feel with SpeedX3. I can't even imagine what would happen with the addition of ArA...

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
Yesssss. Sounds good.

X3 plus xgels and glycerol...drool...

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
Haha you? A fan of Craze? I couldn't tell :) I've always liked 1,3D and was sad to see it go. There are some similar nootropic effects from at least what I can tell in SpeedX3. In my midpoint review I referred to it as the "horse blinders" effect. Where all you could see was what was right in front of you and thats what mattered most. I remember the same thing happening initially with Craze. It wasn't the television, people around you, or the hot girl bent over doing one-arm rows that you would focus on... all you can focus on is the exercise you are doing. Hell sometimes I don't even HEAR the music I have on in my headphones because I get so zoned in that its like everything gets muted except for my breathing and the thoughts in my head. So definitely some Craze-like properties here.

Dude the pumps are freaking sick. All I'm taking is MassHGH, SpeedX3, protein, fish oil, OT, and recompadrol. I'm not taking any other pump-products. And I used to ADD IN my own agmatine to Maximize Intense and yet that is no comparison for the pumps I feel with SpeedX3. I can't even imagine what would happen with the addition of ArA...
Dude thanks for taking the time to write up a comparison/review. I definitely appreciate it!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Love this log.. it is so informative!! I'm trying to get mine to be more like this but it ain't happenin.. so ill just take more pics lol

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
I am a complete tard. X3 doesn't have acacia in it.. I must have been thinking of their new oxy eca black.

Digging the PEA isomers and the picamilon. I've used both supplements on their own and thinking about them together sounds interesting. I'll be picking some up to try asap...$22 bucks for 40 servings?? Hell yeah!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am a complete tard. X3 doesn't have acacia in it.. I must have been thinking of their new oxy eca black.

Digging the PEA isomers and the picamilon. I've used both supplements on their own and thinking about them together sounds interesting. I'll be picking some up to try asap...$22 bucks for 40 servings?? Hell yeah!
Nutra has a sale on it right now if you buy more than 1 they are $18/ea

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude thanks for taking the time to write up a comparison/review. I definitely appreciate it!
No problem man glad I could help. I have some Glycergrow and X-Factor in my closet just waiting to be cracked open for my natty stack... I had my own preworkout formulated to take but perhaps X3 will step in.... *heaven*

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love this log.. it is so informative!! I'm trying to get mine to be more like this but it ain't happenin.. so ill just take more pics lol
lol just write what you feel man! Thats all I do. I write like I'm talking to someone. Helps get the message across easier. :D

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
lol just write what you feel man! Thats all I do. I write like I'm talking to someone. Helps get the message across easier. :D
Right? I'll try it more

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My logs dont compare to those of great loggers like DJ and others either :(

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My logs dont compare to those of great loggers like DJ and others either :(
I'm in the great logger class now? PFFT? Since when!!! Haha :) this **** just come so easily to me and I like putting on a good show for the rest of AM, the hidden unregistered lurkers, and the company who sponsored me!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed!! He is making me look bad :damnit:
Nonsense! I've been keeping an eye on your log and you are still making all kinds of gains. Looking cut in that avatar! I swear you look like a girl that I see my gym. Same hair color and a hat on. Hats on during workout FTW. Thats how I roll! I need a new one though my Cubs and Boston hats are getting worn out!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nonsense! I've been keeping an eye on your log and you are still making all kinds of gains. Looking cut in that avatar! I swear you look like a girl that I see my gym. Same hair color and a hat on. Hats on during workout FTW. Thats how I roll! I need a new one though my Cubs and Boston hats are getting worn out!
Hoodies FTW :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 21: MORE REST

Well this was supposed to be a HIIT day but my wife had other plans and I didn't get a chance to get into the gym prior to work. Our work schedules are flipped (she's days, I'm nights) so I was OK with getting to spend some extra time with her before leaving for work tonight. Tomorrow is going to be Chest/Tris and I will be doing flat bench barbell instead of my usual DB press. I'm hoping for a good volume day, perhaps 185x10x4 or 5 sets or 205 for ???. I have the house to myself tomorrow so I might even try to do the lifting in the morning and place the HIIT at night. Any reason NOT to do that? I won't have a chance to get back into a gym until Sunday evening after tomorrow because I'll be out of town more a little mini-vacation :)

Stay tuned,

DJ

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have fun on your mini vaca.
Mancation. 12 dudes. Golf. Alochol. Insanity. Its gonna get rough haha.

For working out in general ok to do lifting in afternoon and HIIT at night or does doing HIIT later somehow steal from the gains I would be making from lifting earlier? I want to do some HIIT before the weekend getaway but I only have one day to work with and I want to push weights ;)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much time inbetween the 2 workouts and what about meals ? For the workout with HIIT later ?

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
You got it bro!

Effects: Craze is more nootropic, whereas SpeedX3 is a bit of everything. Craze certainly has great mind-muscle potential, but after the first tub I used the effects sort of wore off. I remember the first few weeks of Craze that as I bumped up the dose the effects would linger and then dissipate. It kicked in really fast too. Like sometimes I'd have to take it prior to even walk into the gym it happened that fast. Good focus and concentration, no crash... but sometimes a cracked out feeling hours later. SpeedX3 is another animal. It has DAA in it, Synephrine, Agmatine, two forms of yohimbine and a few other goodies. This one also kicks in fast (for me). Beta alanine tingles and flushing right off the bat. The focus is MUCH more intense compared to Craze. All you can concentrate on is the task at hand. Slightly thermogenic. No crash. Energy is clean and lasts for hours even after you're done working out. No cracked out feeling... except for the endorphin rush you'll get after the workout :)Final Say: Whereas Craze tastes OK, and gives good nootropic/mind muscle connection effects, SpeedX3 has great taste, and goes above and beyond Craze in terms of concentraion/mind muscle connection, adding in focus, clean energy, fat burning, thermogenesis, test-boosting, and wicked pumps! Its the well-rounded preworkout choice.

Perfect description!!!

Something tells me it would take alot to make you look bad ;)
EDIT MR. Q cannot read above sentence lol
Oh...I could show you "the" photo's!!! haha!! EDIT- he already did!!:eek5::)

I'm staying focused this time, so thank you sir!! I meant your making my log look bad because of all the fancy video's and review's you write!!! Very detailed like a good log should be!!

You never know, that girl could be me.... since I often travel to Indianapolis!!;) Have a fun trip!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You never know, that girl could be me.... since I often travel to Indianapolis!!;)
Gentlemen...

****-just-got-real.jpg

I'm dedicated and committed to making my logs fun, easy to read, and simple to follow. The videos I like to throw in because they add some personality on it so you guys/gals can recognize there is more than just that goofy smiley face behind my avatar :D! Personalizes it a little bit!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much time inbetween the 2 workouts and what about meals ? For the workout with HIIT later ?
Dammit didn't think about meals. Weights around 3PM. HIIT would be ne... ah **** it I'll just lift the damn weights :D I'll just do some light cardio post-lifting like I do following my leg days. Elevated walking for about 20 minutes to develop a light sweat.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 21: MORE REST

Well this was supposed to be a HIIT day but my wife had other plans and I didn't get a chance to get into the gym prior to work. Our work schedules are flipped (she's days, I'm nights) so I was OK with getting to spend some extra time with her before leaving for work tonight. Tomorrow is going to be Chest/Tris and I will be doing flat bench barbell instead of my usual DB press. I'm hoping for a good volume day, perhaps 185x10x4 or 5 sets or 205 for ???. I have the house to myself tomorrow so I might even try to do the lifting in the morning and place the HIIT at night. Any reason NOT to do that? I won't have a chance to get back into a gym until Sunday evening after tomorrow because I'll be out of town more a little mini-vacation :)

Stay tuned,

DJ
Hmmm, 2-1 odds that we WILL see a post from DJ during his mini vacation. BETTER NOT !!!

Have a great time.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm, 2-1 odds that we WILL see a post from DJ during his mini vacation. BETTER NOT !!!

Have a great time.
Don't give me any ideas :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have fun on the vaca DJ. Sounds like it should be a good time.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm a bit behind. How's the gains coming?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't stepped on a scale in awhile... actually not since my back injury. I'll do that in the gym tomorrow and report back. I went from 220lbs (post cut/wedding weight) to 230lbs, hurt myself, went back down to 225lbs... and now who knows :D!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have fun on the vaca DJ. Sounds like it should be a good time.
Thanks man. There has been an email going around between the whole group. Someone just mentioned poker. ****ing awesome.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I found a digital scale at work that I'm going to go stand on in a bit. Will update soon.