DJBeanPole's LeCheek MassHGH & SpeedX3 Review (sponsored)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 28: SHOULDERS

PR central baby!

SEATED DB SHOULDER PRESS: weight each hand 35x15 50x12 60x8,7 55x8,8

OVERHEAD SHRUG: 45x10 65x25,20,20,20 which immediately led to dropsets of...

DB SHRUG: weight each hand 80x10 60x10 40x15fast

SCAPTION: 10x10 25x8,8,8 20x10

REAR DELT FLYS: 5x10 12x10,10,10,12 5x10

FACE PULLS: 70x10,10,10,10

I ended up doing one set of rear delt fly machine negatives but the gym was a little more crowded than usual and the guy using the bitch fly machine kept hitting me with his hand so I said "****, my pumps are massive and I'm sore as ****. I'm outta dis bitch." :)

Interview went FREAKING FANTASTIC. Can't wait to hear if I got the spot! Will know by next Friday :fingerscrossed:

Lecheek LOG Day 28: Shoulders - DJBeanPole.com

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After reading through this thread I have invested in a tub. Looking forward to trying it out.
Great choice man. You'll have to let us know how it treats you... once you get it ;)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and I literally feel hungover for you!!! JEESH!!! :)
Wasn't that bad actually. What was worse was that I had to drive the 6 hours one way there and back. That was more awful than the hangover which to my surprise wasn't hardly noticeable :D

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Great workout brother!!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Lol when was the last time dj hasnt PRed?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 29: BACK/BIS

How about a few more PRs?

DEADLIFT: 135x10 185x6 225x5 275x5 300x4 315x3 185x5 135x5 no PR, but the first time I've gone into the 300s on deads since I hurt my back. I was actually only expecting to hit 315 for 1 but I guess I had more gas in the gastank :)

LAT PULLDOWN: 70x15 120x10,10,10,10 up 20lbs from last time

ONE ARM DB ROW: 30x12 50x8,8,8,10

BENT OVER ROW: 45x15 95x10,10,10,6 with the last set being rest/pause for the stretch/squeeze

SEATED ROW WIDE: 70x15,10 85x10,10 probably could have done without these... I prefer close grip more

STERNUM UPS: BWx3,2,2,2

LAT SHRUGS - DIP STATION: BWx15,15,10

STRAIGHT BAR BICEP CURL: 65x8,8,8,8

PREACHER CURL: 45x10,10,10,12 record previously unset

Something to note: I took 2 scoops of SpeedX3 and I fear that I'm nearing the end of this tub. What I have noticed is that my body has already adjusted to two scoops and today was the first time I noticed that I did not feel any beta-alanine tingles or flushing. Not sure if thats because I went immediately into heavy deadlifting or what, but I did not feel those usual indicators that the preworkout was moving through my veins. The focus was definitely there though, laser sharp as ever. And the pumps were still just as ridiculous. I've noticed taking other beta alanine products that my senstivity to it eventually lessens to the point that I don't feel the tingles so I'm not worried about it I just miss those sweet tingles ;)!

About another 2.5weeks to go and this log will wrap up! Got a little bit more MassHGH to go through thanks to Marms and Lecheek :)

Stay tuned,

DJ

http://djbeanpole.com/?p=366

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Yea buddy!!! What I like to see!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 30: LISS CARDIO

Woke up not wanting to do much of anything today except eat food but the wife convinced me to go to the gym with her which was kind of a nice treat because she and I used to go to the gym all the time together and its a nice way for both of us to spend some time with each other. Yesterday while I was doing back/bis she ended up running 5 miles on the treadmill which was quite a feat considering she hasn't really been working out in the past few weeks! And I want to keep her motivated so I went with her today but it was at a different gym that has the treadmills that I usually break towards the end of a HIIT session so I decided I'd give them a break (haha see what I did thurrrr) and do straight LISS instead.

2.5 miles at 6.0mph for 30 minutes. Burned ~ 450 calories and unfortunately my headphones broke halfway through the run... and my wife beat me in distance by .5 miles :(

More to come,

DJ

PS - Mr Marc I should have your shake mixed up, shot, and reviewed on Tuesday!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you ate your ear buds then?
Maybe we should have evaluated your goals better and got you some oxy/T2 lmao
Well when I went to pull them outta my gym bag they snagged on something, and instead of checking it out I just pulled harder so I think that probably didn't help :)

Actually I forgot to mention this in my DAY 30 update.

Beginning weight: 225lbs

Current weight: 232lbs

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well when I went to pull them outta my gym bag they snagged on something, and instead of checking it out I just pulled harder so I think that probably didn't help :)

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Yes they snagged on your FORK lol

Whats this up WEIGHT :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes they snagged on your FORK lol

Whats this up WEIGHT :)
I'm hoping to see 235lbs by the end of next week. I'm eating everything in front of me. Something has my appetite on fire and I just can't seem to fill this bottomless pit.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 30 so you will starting bottle 2 now ?
Already opened that bottle a few days ago... if you recall when I hurt my back I continued to take MassHGH but rearranged the log day #s to coincide with when I restarted lifting/dosing SpeedX3 so technically this is like day 38 or something :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Bulkin til ya hulkin

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
cant wait for record breaking chest day ;)

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Already opened that bottle a few days ago... if you recall when I hurt my back I continued to take MassHGH but rearranged the log day #s to coincide with when I restarted lifting/dosing SpeedX3 so technically this is like day 38 or something :D
Thats why I was asking :)
Just making sure that was still the deal.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 31: REST

I know I know it was supposed to be chest/tris day with an epic attempt at 225 benchpress. However... I was exhausted from work last night. Like the type of drive home where you remember leaving work, and you remember pulling into your driveway, but the whole ride in between you don't remember a damn thing. Yea it was THAT kind of exhausting. Took my MassHGH when I got home and was placed into a happy little coma :) Had my alarm set for 2PM and when it went off I got up to go to the bathroom and said F this I'd rather sleep more (since I'm already back to work tonight) so I snoozed until 5PM :D! So you guys are gonna hafta wait until tomorrow for the chest day!

Post edit: my workout partner wasn't available today either so I probably would have had to do DB benchpress instead unless I found a quality spotter at the gym. Hopefully I can bring him with me tomorrow. Or attempt 85lbs DB presses... or even 90 :D

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
DAY 31: REST

I know I know it was supposed to be chest/tris day with an epic attempt at 225 benchpress. However... I was exhausted from work last night. Like the type of drive home where you remember leaving work, and you remember pulling into your driveway, but the whole ride in between you don't remember a damn thing. Yea it was THAT kind of exhausting. Took my MassHGH when I got home and was placed into a happy little coma :) Had my alarm set for 2PM and when it went off I got up to go to the bathroom and said F this I'd rather sleep more (since I'm already back to work tonight) so I snoozed until 5PM :D! So you guys are gonna hafta wait until tomorrow for the chest day!

Post edit: my workout partner wasn't available today either so I probably would have had to do DB benchpress instead unless I found a quality spotter at the gym. Hopefully I can bring him with me tomorrow. Or attempt 85lbs DB presses... or even 90 :D
Tomorrow it is then! Chest DESTRUCTION!

On another note I used Speed X3 today! It's pretty damn potent!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tomorrow it is then! Chest DESTRUCTION!

On another note I used Speed X3 today! It's pretty damn potent!
Hell yea it is!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Waaayy different than Craze. 2 scoops = blitzed! Looks like I'll be adding it to the mix!
Heck yea man I told you its a completely different animal than Craze! And damn you started with two? Haha I did the same thing and then I had to back off. It really hits you! I usually use Craze for cardio (if at all and only when I'm not in the mood to even go for a run) and keep SpeedX3 for the weights. I'm sad that my tub is about up. 2-3 more doses at 2 scoops left.

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
Heck yea man I told you its a completely different animal than Craze! And damn you started with two? Haha I did the same thing and then I had to back off. It really hits you! I usually use Craze for cardio (if at all and only when I'm not in the mood to even go for a run) and keep SpeedX3 for the weights. I'm sad that my tub is about up. 2-3 more doses at 2 scoops left.
If you lived in southern California I'd let you have some and then we'd SMASH that 225!!

Seriously though, speed x3 is good stuff. Nice pump and what I really love is the effect on mood. Must be the picamilon combined with the R beta PEA...but 8hrs later and mood is still elevated and I didn't feel the come down or crash at all! (Craze has a crash IMO)

Laser focus! To the point where I become socially dysfunctional haha! My lifting buddy asked me something 3 times and I swear I didn't hear him. I was so focused on the next set that everything was a blur.. even my music in some cases. Very accurate description you had for the two in your comparison! I love the added thermal effect of the synephrine too... sweating for days!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you lived in southern California I'd let you have some and then we'd SMASH that 225!!

Seriously though, speed x3 is good stuff. Nice pump and what I really love is the effect on mood. Must be the picamilon combined with the R beta PEA...but 8hrs later and mood is still elevated and I didn't feel the come down or crash at all! (Craze has a crash IMO)

Laser focus! To the point where I become socially dysfunctional haha! My lifting buddy asked me something 3 times and I swear I didn't hear him. I was so focused on the next set that everything was a blur.. even my music in some cases. Very accurate description you had for the two in your comparison! I love the added thermal effect of the synephrine too... sweating for days!
Oh fuq man you and bmftisftw are getting me all revved up to push that 225!!!

Yea this SpeedX3 is good stuff! Make sure you shake the container before each use! Especially now since I'm at the bottom of my container... a dose a few days ago had me getting beta alanine tingles like crazy and then another day it was like there was no BA in there at all :D

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have posted a status update on my website about my current thoughts on how this log is progressing! Please check it out if you have the time!

SpeedX3 has been an extremely potent preworkout for me and one that has definitely taken me by surprise. If you are looking for extreme focus, pumps, thermogenesis, fat burners, test boosters, caffeine, beta alanine, and lactic acid buffers that aid in quick recovery then look no further...

MassHGH... Things I noticed right away: quick to fall asleep, sleep was much deeper than usual, waking up much more refreshed and full of energy (regardless of how long I slept… 2hrs v. 8hrs… made no difference). What I’ve noticed towards the end of this run...
Read more on it here: Lecheek LOG: Status Update - DJBeanPole.com

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh fuq man you and bmftisftw are getting me all revved up to push that 225!!!

Yea this SpeedX3 is good stuff! Make sure you shake the container before each use! Especially now since I'm at the bottom of my container... a dose a few days ago had me getting beta alanine tingles like crazy and then another day it was like there was no BA in there at all :D
LMAO I hate when this happens. I do this with all my PWO even if they "dont need to be" I still shake them every couple times.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
FOXKK THIS **** GONNA BE CRAZY!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epic update coming later tonight :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 32: CHEST/TRIS

Bumped SpeedX3 up to 2.5 scoops preworkout today. Body has completely adjusted to the beta alanine now. No tingles and no flushing. As usual the pumps are great and the focus is fantastic. I think I should have waited just a few more minutes before going to the gym because I didn't feel quite "on" during my first exercise but then the energy started flowing and it was PR central from there :)

BARBELL BENCHPRESS: 135x10 185x5 205x5 225x3+2assist 205x3 185x6 was super disappointed that I didn't reach my goal of 225x5. First two reps felt fine, stalled at the bottom of the third rep but pushed it out, and needed some light touch with the last two reps. Felt incredibly heavy. I'm sure I had 240 or even 250x1 but I really wanted to see where I was with 225. It has always been a long-term goal of mine to reach 225x10. I blame myself for training more with dumbbells for this exercise and losing focus of the compound benefits from the traditional barbell benchpress. I will begin making the barbell benchpress my dominating opening chest exercise and rotate the DBs in occasionally. Sorry fellas :(

DB BENCHPRESS: weight each hand 50x10 75x10 threw these up for fun after the benchpress just to see how it felt. Had I come in with just the DB benchpress as my primary lift I think I could have smashed 85s or 90s for reps. 75s felt light even after doing the barbell press.

DB INCLINE PRESS: weight each hand 40x15 60x8,8,8,8

DB INCLINE FLYS: weight each hand 15x15 25x10,10,10,10

MACHINE/BITCH FLYS: 75x15 120x10 150x10,10,10

TRICEP DIPS: BWx10 BW+25x8,8,8,8

SKULLCRUSHERS: 40x15 60x10,10,10,10

TRICEP PUSHDOWNS: 80x15 130x7 had to give up after this set my triceps were about to explode... if I had not done the skullcrushers I'm sure I could extend that PR to multiple sets

NO-ATTACHMENT PULLEY PULLDOWN: 30x8 20x8,10,10

I meant to weigh myself and forgot to. I'll do that tomorrow before my most dreaded (yet potentially highest PR yielding) day: LEGS.

Stay tuned,

DJ

Lecheek LOG Day 32: Chest/Tris - DJBeanPole.com

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
sorry for reaching 225? YOURE STILL GOING BEAST MODE BRO!!!! 7 prs? damn crazy bro

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
Hell yeah Mr. Beanpole!

Heavy weight ALL DAY!!

Now comes 275..

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry for reaching 225? YOURE STILL GOING BEAST MODE BRO!!!! 7 prs? damn crazy bro
Thanks man :) Yea I just know that back in my powerlifting days 225 was cake and now it feels SOOOO HEAVY. Gotta work at it to get it back up there... I need to get a good spotter/workout partner that can be there for me so I can max rep the benchpress. I need to start feeling out the heavy weight in order to be better at lifting more of it!

Hell yeah Mr. Beanpole!

Heavy weight ALL DAY!!

Now comes 275..
Haha I'll need some time to work up to that one :)