DJBeanPole's LeCheek MassHGH & SpeedX3 Review (sponsored)

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
I'm hoping to see 235lbs by the end of next week. I'm eating everything in front of me. Something has my appetite on fire and I just can't seem to fill this bottomless pit.

Jeesh man!! Keep it up!!! Being on a BULKER must be nice;)
fat_kid.jpg

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice job on those inclines DJ.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hell yes Mr Bean! Killin it!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Thanks man :) Yea I just know that back in my powerlifting days 225 was cake and now it feels SOOOO HEAVY. Gotta work at it to get it back up there... I need to get a good spotter/workout partner that can be there for me so I can max rep the benchpress. I need to start feeling out the heavy weight in order to be better at lifting more of it!

Haha I'll need some time to work up to that one :)
Haha you're catching up to me bro!! I need to get on a bulk or something!! You're doing great man! Have you ever tried doing holds? It was a technique to shock the cns into getting ready for a bigger weight.. basically you just unrack the weight and hold it for like 10 arcs or so.. but youre supposed to do a good amount over your max. Forgot where I read it at ill have to find it

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jeesh man!! Keep it up!!! Being on a BULKER must be nice;)
View attachment 68197
Haha it is kind of nice but I am trying to keep it as clean as possible which actually has almost rendering it impossible to put on mass for me at all. Being a hardgainer I've let my diet slide a bit. Usually sprinkling a cheat meal in once every couple days or so :)

Definitely not trying to achieve the look that Michelin baby is pulling off. GOOD LAWD!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice job on those inclines DJ.
Thanks man. I'm not sure why I didn't move up to higher weight sooner! 60lbs felt great and I know there is more where that came from!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nonsense. I'd say if you keep going balls out you'd get 315 by years end.

Big ass CHESTICLES!
Haha chesticles ;)

While achieving a max of 315x1 would be nice, it actually falls outside the scope of what I'm trying to achieve. I'm actually not currently lifting for strength (with the exception of some leg exercises) but rather lifting for size a la Kai Greene's "I'm not a weight lifter" mentality.

But god do I miss pushing out 6 plates. That hasn't happened for a LONG time.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for all the recent posts... I'm at work at the multi-quote button doesn't even show up for me to click on. Stupid old ass internet explorer browser :(

Update coming.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 33: STILTS... err, LEGS

2.5 scoops SpeedX3 20 minutes prior. One more dose remains! :'(!

BARBELL BACK SQUATS: 45x10 135x8 185x8 225x6 255x1 265x1 WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You guys have no idea how ****ING excited I was about that. Felt real easy too... so ****ing excited :) My legs are finally starting to catch up!

LEG PRESS: 95x10 215x10 305x10 395x10 485x6 No PR here... 485 was super heavy. I've PR'd 535x6 before after doing a set of 485x8 but my legs were not having it today. Knees starting popping with each set and that freaked me out so I decided I had had enough!

GLUTE HAM RAISE: BWx10 +25x10 +35x10,10 lolwut my lower back loved this!

SEATED CALF RAISE: 70x10 100x20,20,20,18 for reps

LEG EXTENSION: 4XMM 70x10warmup 100x10,10,10 felt too light so I switched to 115x12 for the last set :D

HAMSTRING CURLS: 80x10 125x8 140x8 95x12 Think I pulled something in my right hammy doing these but it has since gone away :(

And for just a little showcasing here... my weightlifting partner also PR'd squats today. He did 200x5 where his previous record was 185x3. He almost went for 6 but decided against it (he shoulda gone for it knowing I was there...) We didn't film a video of me PRing (we should have) but we did get one of him with me spotting. Check it out.

[video=youtube;C0biuelD81c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0biuelD81c&list=HL1350352376&feature=mh_lolz[/video]​

Tomorrow was supposed to be HIIT cardio but my wife wants to do a cycling class together on Wednesday so I'm moving shoulders to tomorrow so we can do cardio together Wednesday! Last time I'll take SpeedX3 in this log! :eek:

Stay tuned,

DJ

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great job nailing the squat PR DJ! (whole workout looks solid too) Progress is always great motivation. Keep it up man!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
DAY 33: STILTS... err, LEGS

2.5 scoops SpeedX3 20 minutes prior. One more dose remains! :'(!

BARBELL BACK SQUATS: 45x10 135x8 185x8 225x6 255x1 265x1 WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You guys have no idea how ****ING excited I was about that. Felt real easy too... so ****ing excited :) My legs are finally starting to catch up!

LEG PRESS: 95x10 215x10 305x10 395x10 485x6 No PR here... 485 was super heavy. I've PR'd 535x6 before after doing a set of 485x8 but my legs were not having it today. Knees starting popping with each set and that freaked me out so I decided I had had enough!

GLUTE HAM RAISE: BWx10 +25x10 +35x10,10 lolwut my lower back loved this!

SEATED CALF RAISE: 70x10 100x20,20,20,18 for reps

LEG EXTENSION: 4XMM 70x10warmup 100x10,10,10 felt too light so I switched to 115x12 for the last set :D

HAMSTRING CURLS: 80x10 125x8 140x8 95x12 Think I pulled something in my right hammy doing these but it has since gone away :(

And for just a little showcasing here... my weightlifting partner also PR'd squats today. He did 200x5 where his previous record was 185x3. He almost went for 6 but decided against it (he shoulda gone for it knowing I was there...) We didn't film a video of me PRing (we should have) but we did get one of him with me spotting. Check it out.

[video=youtube;C0biuelD81c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0biuelD81c&list=HL1350352376&feature=mh_lolz[/video]​

Tomorrow was supposed to be HIIT cardio but my wife wants to do a cycling class together on Wednesday so I'm moving shoulders to tomorrow so we can do cardio together Wednesday! Last time I'll take SpeedX3 in this log! :eek:

Stay tuned,

DJ

GOOD WORK!!! djstrongpole!! ;)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thx fellas :D!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Haha it is kind of nice but I am trying to keep it as clean as possible which actually has almost rendering it impossible to put on mass for me at all. Being a hardgainer I've let my diet slide a bit. Usually sprinkling a cheat meal in once every couple days or so :)

Definitely not trying to achieve the look that Michelin baby is pulling off. GOOD LAWD!

Oh, well I guess I was recalling the whole boy's weekend camping trip menu thing!:O
I gotcha on trying to keep it clean. FYI - some of my actual baby pics look similar to the Michelin baby, except I had a cute little dress on and a bow in my hair!! Ha!!:240:

Nice low squat's, DJ....

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, well I guess I was recalling the whole boy's weekend camping trip menu thing!:O
I gotcha on trying to keep it clean. FYI - some of my actual baby pics look similar to the Michelin baby, except I had a cute little dress on and a bow in my hair!! Ha!!:240:

Nice low squat's, DJ....
Haha I was a chunker too in my baby pics. Funny... I always seem to notice the fat babies grow up skinny and the skinny babies grow up... not so skinny? Just a theory ;) Hell I needed to start life off fat (I think my mom said I was 10lbs 4oz. when I was born... and that frigging woman did it without any drugs on board... OUCH!) in order to do all this growing!

That wasn't me squatting in the video :p

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Haha I was a chunker too in my baby pics. Funny... I always seem to notice the fat babies grow up skinny and the skinny babies grow up... not so skinny? Just a theory ;) Hell I needed to start life off fat (I think my mom said I was 10lbs 4oz. when I was born... and that frigging woman did it without any drugs on board... OUCH!) in order to do all this growing!

That wasn't me squatting in the video :p

Now I see why your so brave!!! You got that from your mama!!

Oops...I see that now, thanks for calling me out!! ;)
I thought you looked a little different in that video (ok...a lot different) but thought it was the shot of Speed X3 I just took playing tricks on me

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now I see why your so brave!!! You got that from your mama!!

Oops...I see that now, thanks for calling me out!! ;)
I thought you looked a little different in that video (ok...a lot different) but thought it was the shot of Speed X3 I just took playing tricks on me
Haha its all good. I was the spotter in that video. Shoulda recorded myself breaking my own PR! Next time dammit! And yea that speedx3 can do some crazy things to ya ;)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 34: SHOULDERS

Today marked the last dose of SpeedX3 and it was a sad day indeed. BUT... I didn't let that bring me down. Instead I told myself I need to go and FREAKING KILL IT in the gym today and thats exactly what I did. Took the FINAL 3 scoops 20 minutes before my workout and it must have been quite the shock to my system because all the good ol' usual indicators returned! Sped up heart rate, beta alanine tingles, flushing, flaming hot thermogenesis, and just freaking awesome focus and drive. I could have torn down the ****ing Great Wall of China with my bare hands I was so fired up!

SEATED DB SHOULDER PRESS: 35x10 50x10 60x10,10,8,8 DROPSET in rapid succession 40x8 30x10 25x6 15x5

OVERHEAD SHRUG: 45x10 65x25,25,25,25 DROPSET to DB (weight ea. hand) shrugs done in rapid succession 100x10 75x10 50x10 25x20->fast reps

SCAPTION: weight ea. hand 15x10 25x8,8,8,8

REAR DELT FLYS: 5x10 10x10 12x10 15x10 saved the energy for something ;)...

FACE PULLS: 40x10 80x10,10,10,10 DROPSET 50x8 30x5

PULLEY DELT RAISES: 20x8,8

REAR DELT FLY MACHINE: 100x10 130x10 160x8 190x6 NEGATIVES 115x8,8

That SpeedX3 **** WORKS DAMMIT!

At first I was like...

8ea.jpg

And then...

hqdefault.jpg

And walked out feeling like...

superman_shirt_rip.jpg

:)

DJ

Lecheek LOG Day 34: Shoulders - DJBeanPole.com

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great workout again DJ! I've still got SpeedX3 lined up for my next pre workout purchase. You've got me convinced that I need to try it.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
...bro

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
MFW right after I read your awesome fockin log!! -inspiration for me going to the gym here in a min-

rage.png

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Note for those following...

My website and YouTube videos are down temporarily. Didn't want to freak anyone out :)

Will have things up again soon.

DJ

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Note for those following...

My website and YouTube videos are down temporarily. Didn't want to freak anyone out :)

Will have things up again soon.

DJ

I heard Marms had a mini breakdown due to this....

Sounds like you killed shoulder's!! No more SpeedX3??? What will you do now????

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heard Marms had a mini breakdown due to this....

Sounds like you killed shoulder's!! No more SpeedX3??? What will you do now????
I have quite the backlog of preworkouts I need to take, including a huge bag of samples a buddy got me from last years Arnold :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick update for all:

Some tomfoolery was had with my youtube account and I had to take it down :(

I'm in the process of moving everything over to another account and will have the website updated accordingly with the correct links. Its going to take some time, but it'll be done.

So no worries there Marms ;)

DJ

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Quick update for all:

Some tomfoolery was had with my youtube account and I had to take it down :(

I'm in the process of moving everything over to another account and will have the website updated accordingly with the correct links. Its going to take some time, but it'll be done.

So no worries there Marms ;)

DJ
What kind of foolery?

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
very small one.
Don't lie, yo!!

I have quite the backlog of preworkouts I need to take, including a huge bag of samples a buddy got me from last years Arnold :)
Sounds familiar, cause I do too, but nothing that works as well as Speed X3!! I love little sample packs of stuff like that since it gves you the opportunity to try new products before you buy.

What kind of foolery?
He said "tomfoolery"

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 35: REST

No cardio or nothin'! A nice break after 3 days of straight lifting. Tomorrow will be some form of cardio. Webmaster still hasn't gotten my website back up. Kind of annoying :(

Stay tuned,

DJ

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Website has gone back up. Now I just have to straighten up youtube and go through all the vids and correlate them to the corrects posts. What a headache haha.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope you break that machine lol
These treadmills at the new gym I go to are proving to be quite resilient to breaking... even when I keep trying to use the same one time and time again. I'm sure at some point in the future it will collapse haha :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Website has been fixed. Most youtube vids have been switched over going as far back as the Lecheek Intro video. However my youtube videos shall remain unlisted so you'll only be able to see them via my website at the moment!

Looking forward to doing that final video review for Lecheek in about a weeks time!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Website has been fixed. Most youtube vids have been switched over going as far back as the Lecheek Intro video. However my youtube videos shall remain unlisted so you'll only be able to see them via my website at the moment!

Looking forward to doing that final video review for Lecheek in about a weeks time!
Awe man only a week left.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
These treadmills at the new gym I go to are proving to be quite resilient to breaking... even when I keep trying to use the same one time and time again. I'm sure at some point in the future it will collapse haha :)

Must be nice....I don't even know what a NEW treadmill looks like!!:cussing:

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well my gym just got all new flatscreens. I guess the 1 year old flat screens were not HD enough. Thats ok Ill use crap equipment just give me 20k in new tv's that makes sense :soapbox:

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They aren't like brand new :p there are 2 gyms I go to. One is large and extravagant and has the treadmills that I break almost every time. The other gym is one of those small hole in the wall gyms but their treadmills are rugged and just will not succumb to my taxing cardio routines haha.

I prefer the smaller gym because hardly anyone is there and its not a showdown/staring contest when I'm there. Everyone is doing their thing. And by everyone I mean geriatrics doing the stationary bike at a 1mph pace lol

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Love them.small hole in the wall gyms i want rusty old.weights cement floor few.busted ass treadmills im good to go

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Well my gym just got all new flatscreens. I guess the 1 year old flat screens were not HD enough. Thats ok Ill use crap equipment just give me 20k in new tv's that makes sense :soapbox:
New flatscreens?? You must belong to a fancy gym, huh?!? Seriously though.....makes no sense to me either!!!

They aren't like brand new :p there are 2 gyms I go to. One is large and extravagant and has the treadmills that I break almost every time. The other gym is one of those small hole in the wall gyms but their treadmills are rugged and just will not succumb to my taxing cardio routines haha.

I prefer the smaller gym because hardly anyone is there and its not a showdown/staring contest when I'm there. Everyone is doing their thing. And by everyone I mean geriatrics doing the stationary bike at a 1mph pace lol

I PREFER the showdown staring contest.....makes it a little more intresting!!! :)

Love them.small hole in the wall gyms i want rusty old.weights cement floor few.busted ass treadmills im good to go

I do too!! Would love to w/out in Ronnie Colemans gym in Garland TX (?) it has dirt on the floor :0

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 37: MORE OF THE GOOD OL' REST BOY

Had a doctor's appointment today and I had to work tonight. Traffic complicated things and didn't afford me any free time to get into the gym (which would have been Back/Bis... my longest day in the gym) so I just decided to take it easy, do some ab work at home, and will hit up Back/Bis tomorrow.

Question is... what in the **** do I use for a preworkout haha!

DJ

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
DAY 37: MORE OF THE GOOD OL' REST BOY

Had a doctor's appointment today and I had to work tonight. Traffic complicated things and didn't afford me any free time to get into the gym (which would have been Back/Bis... my longest day in the gym) so I just decided to take it easy, do some ab work at home, and will hit up Back/Bis tomorrow.

Question is... what in the **** do I use for a preworkout haha!

DJ
Not.much is gonna compare.to speedx3 especially in the stim department..

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not.much is gonna compare.to speedx3 especially in the stim department..
I agree :)

My current backlog of preworkouts includes Craze, Maximize Intense, Maximizev2, a homebrew preworkout that I haven't quite tweaked yet, and multiple sample packets including things like NO-Xplodv2, Cellucor C4, and a ton of things I can't even remember. Need to get rid of some of those so I can create more shelf space for SpeedX3 :D

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Max intense is similar that was my favorite before the speedx3. I took some craze the other day wasnt even close lol. Im also stocked on supps

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Max intense is similar that was my favorite before the speedx3. I took some craze the other day wasnt even close lol. Im also stocked on supps
I think I'll just lay them all out on the floor and spin a bottle. Whichever one it points to that'll be the one for the day LOL