Disappointed with new Erase

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is 100% fact.

I started fasting and calorie deficits before being introduced to PES back then.

I already started to shed weight fasting and on a deficit. But at about 2.5 weeks into the old Arimistane Erase Pro it started some kind of Greek god AKA 300 abdominal area suddenly. I was like "what is this stuff!?"

It scared me how fast it worked. On top of getting really strong on the old ABE too!

I was actually making cuts and muscle gains on a DEFICIT! Everyone I know that worked out and knew what I was doing were scratching their heads in amazement "how are you putting on muscle or maintaining on such low calories!?"

I will always be in awe on how well the old PRO & ABE worked! ALWAYS!
Go try AlphaMax... Armistane + 3,4 - Divan + Forskolin

I'm going to stack it with Anabeta.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Go try AlphaMax... Armistane + 3,4 - Divan + Forskolin

I'm going to stack it with Anabeta.
I have tried AlphaMax. It's not bad at all. I might give it another go some time with the new ABE.

I'm thinking of trying out Driven Sports sometime in the future.

I don't ever really read bad stuff about that. And it's got plenty of actual blood tests to back their stuff up.

aahmed

Awards
I'm very disappointed with the new erase.

I was relying on it as a legit suicide inhibiting AI instead of using aromasin or arimidex. I'm on all year long so erase was a great bargain.

However the new erase sucks and does a whole lot of nothing.

Which products still have/use Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione 3-deoxy-7-oxo-DHEA?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'm very disappointed with the new erase.I was relying on it as a legit suicide inhibiting AI instead of using aromasin or arimidex. I'm on all year long so erase was a great bargain.However the new erase sucks and does a whole lot of nothing.Which products still have/use Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione 3-deoxy-7-oxo-DHEA?
Erase was never meant to replace a clinical drug. And arimistane won't do it either

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on the end of my second bottle of new Erase Pro now and I'm pissing like a race horse, joints a little bit bothersome, but nothing major. I have one more bottle, so I'll probably just continue taking it.

aahmed

Awards
Erase was never meant to replace a clinical drug. And arimistane won't do it either
The original formula was good enough for me to use instead of using aromasin year round. The new formula is garbage period.

aahmed

Awards
I think you set your expectations high to compare it to those IMOBut there are definitely some people that prefer the OG erase, a solid option to get the ingredient now is thishttp://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/performax-labs-alphamax-120-caps.html
Only thing I care about is the arimistane in there, the rest is rubbish for me, I don't need DAA/etc... im on year round.I'm taking a look at Nolvadren Xt, ai and cortisol control in comparable to the original formula erase pro. Will give this a shot. Has good reviews too it seems... I'm done with Erase and I've been using erase for over two years, but the new formula sucks.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The original formula was good enough for me to use instead of using aromasin year round. The new formula is garbage period.
To say they work the same is like saying daa works as well as injectable testosterone.

aahmed

Awards
To say they work the same is like saying daa works as well as injectable testosterone.
lol, bloodwork doesn't lie. There was someone else on here that once did bloodwork on 1g of test and 3 pills of original formula erase and his estradiol levels were low normal.So pardon me, but I stand by what I said the new formula is nothing like the old formula, not even close.DAA is not test, duh. But arimistane IS an AI. Aromasin is an AI. DAA is an amino acid. Apples and oranges comparison. Formestane works pretty well as an AI too. However one should look at them more comparably to being designer AIs rather than herbal bull****. Just as there are designer steroids as strong or stronger than pharma steroids.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aahmed, AR1MACARE by Olympus Labs is the exact same thing as Erase was. It's the single ingredient, since you don't need other stuff. You can find it at nutriverse.com
El1minate by olympus labs;)

Not Ar1micare.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I shouldn't be posting that here though. Anyway I do like the new Erase Pro. Originally started taking it while using Dermacrine at 9 pumps per day. Started feeling tingles and itchy nips, within 3 days of taking the new Erase Pro that was gone.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I shouldn't be posting that here though. Anyway I do like the new Erase Pro. Originally started taking it while using Dermacrine at 9 pumps per day. Started feeling tingles and itchy nips, within 3 days of taking the new Erase Pro that was gone.
I feel ya...no sweat.... we're not bashing PES new erase, just gave an example of a similar product to the old erase.

PES has an awesome reputation, sure they have their reasons for the new version....at least it works for you ;)

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, bloodwork doesn't lie. There was someone else on here that once did bloodwork on 1g of test and 3 pills of original formula erase and his estradiol levels were low normal.So pardon me, but I stand by what I said the new formula is nothing like the old formula, not even close.DAA is not test, duh. But arimistane IS an AI. Aromasin is an AI. DAA is an amino acid. Apples and oranges comparison. Formestane works pretty well as an AI too. However one should look at them more comparably to being designer AIs rather than herbal bull****. Just as there are designer steroids as strong or stronger than pharma steroids.
There's plenty of blood work showing armistane doesn't work either same with daa.

aahmed

Awards
suit yourself, worked for me, even my doctor liked it (endo -- trt)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Well that's your opinion, and it's an unfortunate one. A product won't work for everyone. I've certainly been a non-responder to things, but I would never call one of those products garbage off those grounds. Rather, I look at the overall science and the overall response behind the product, because n=1. There's no doubt in my mind the new erase is superior to the original, truthfully no doubt. But if you don't respond to it based off an anecdotal 30 day run, that's your call.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Only thing I care about is the arimistane in there, the rest is rubbish for me, I don't need DAA/etc... im on year round.I'm taking a look at Nolvadren Xt, ai and cortisol control in comparable to the original formula erase pro. Will give this a shot. Has good reviews too it seems... I'm done with Erase and I've been using erase for over two years, but the new formula sucks.
Again, the new formula is far superior to the old. Your experience may have been different, but a blanket statement like this is both unwarranted and untrue. Sorry you didn't respond well to it.

aahmed

Awards
lol fool someone else. Results speak for themselves I am on test, not some herbal test boost ****. Arimistane worked, this **** doesn't work. Plus people did actual bloodwork showing estradiol level changes with original formula erase. I'm too lazy to dig it up but it's somewhere on this board, dude running 1g of test and 3 pillos of the original erase (3 pill form not the erase pro single pill = same thing one pill).It may be a 'nice' product for those use 'herbal test boosters' but that's all it will be.arimistane works, 7oxo works, these things are legit drugs/chemicals. But the new stuff 'proven by science' lmao.. will only market/sell well to newbs who will believe 'pink magic' is a legitimate supplement.I only buy supplements that work, not gimmicky marketting. I'm dissapointed and well I'll leave it at that, won't respond no more. I was buying PES products for over two years now, so quite frankly, I am disappointed with the new ****. Whether it was to save money/costs or hard to find suppliers on raws of arimistane, whatever the case, I'm done.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Please relax. I'm trying to approach your issue in as professional a manner as possible. It certainly annoys me as well when I've done hundreds of hours of research to arrive at the new formula and people write it off without doing their own research. But I'm not letting emotion get the better of me here. I truly am sorry you didn't respond, but I can tell you for a fact the new version is superior. Perhaps, not for all, but on the net, it is an improvement. Otherwise we would not have reformulated.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please relax. I'm trying to approach your issue in as professional a manner as possible. It certainly annoys me as well when I've done hundreds of hours of research to arrive at the new formula and people write it off without doing their own research. But I'm not letting emotion get the better of me here. I truly am sorry you didn't respond, but I can tell you for a fact the new version is superior. Perhaps, not for all, but on the net, it is an improvement. Otherwise we would not have reformulated.
Just playing devils advocate... Since arimistane is still allowed to be used in supplements, any chance you bring it back as a stand alone with analyzed? Makes sense considering the demand is so high and enough people seem to prefer the arimistane

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Just playing devils advocate... Since arimistane is still allowed to be used in supplements, any chance you bring it back as a stand alone with analyzed? Makes sense considering the demand is so high and enough people seem to prefer the arimistane
So far, I see johnold, Ahmed, type O hero, and 2 guys on bb.com who prefer animistane. I see about 30 people across forums who prefer the new version. And this is only who I've seen. So I'm not sure it'd be worth the cost

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol fool someone else. Results speak for themselves I am on test, not some herbal test boost ****. Arimistane worked, this **** doesn't work. Plus people did actual bloodwork showing estradiol level changes with original formula erase. I'm too lazy to dig it up but it's somewhere on this board, dude running 1g of test and 3 pillos of the original erase (3 pill form not the erase pro single pill = same thing one pill).It may be a 'nice' product for those use 'herbal test boosters' but that's all it will be.arimistane works, 7oxo works, these things are legit drugs/chemicals. But the new stuff 'proven by science' lmao.. will only market/sell well to newbs who will believe 'pink magic' is a legitimate supplement.I only buy supplements that work, not gimmicky marketting. I'm dissapointed and well I'll leave it at that, won't respond no more. I was buying PES products for over two years now, so quite frankly, I am disappointed with the new ****. Whether it was to save money/costs or hard to find suppliers on raws of arimistane, whatever the case, I'm done.
To counter your argument, I loved the original erase, but after the 3 bloods being drawn I saw no decrease in E. Nor did 3 other people I know of. I used it for the leaning properties. I used the new Epro and although, I have yet to have bloods drawn while on it, I prefer it to the old. You didn't respond well, so be it. In the world of BB, there will always be someone who doesn't respond well to a product.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not insinuating anything against you or whom you work for, but most of the time companies reforumulate products, it's either because they had to (i.e, mandated by law, ect..) or because they're due to increase profits by reducing production costs. Just saying... ;)

Also, the new Erase basically had zero effects for me. I noticed no benefit whatsoever.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'm not insinuating anything against you or whom you work for, but most of the time companies reforumulate products, it's either because they had to (i.e, mandated by law, ect..) or because they're due to increase profits by reducing production costs. Just saying... ;)Also, the new Erase basically had zero effects for me. I noticed no benefit whatsoever.
I am aware of this because you have posted it in all the threads the new erase is mentioned lol. Again, sorry for your experience but not everything will work for everyone. We weren't mandated to reformulate erase nor do we derive better margins from having to find a new source for a completely unused ingredient (vs arimistane which has multiple mass producing sources).

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
True, but the majority of anecdotal evidence on these boards seems to suggest disproval in the new formula. I don't see too many people report great results/effects.

Also, boobies..

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
True, but the majority of anecdotal evidence on these boards seems to suggest disproval in the new formula. I don't see too many people report great results/effects.Also, boobies..
I disagree, there are 3-4 people I've seen on AM who preferred the original, but these people are way more vocal than our supporters (for which there are many if you check our subsection + some other erase threads). The people who like the new version throw up maybe one post about it, but the few who didn't like it have like 10+ posts expressing this, so it creates this sense that there's disappointment with the new formula, when in reality it's just a few people who post about it a lot. And I have no problem with complaining about a product if it didn't work for you, after all, you bought it with your money. I'm just pointing out why I feel differently about the new erase feedback (and objective evidence, i.e. sales, supports this)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries guys. I might run a bottle or two of this after my show and I'll give the low down.

made2last

Awards
Sorry to bump an old thread but this was a good read and something that interests me, I know amazon reviews are full of BS and are to be taken with a grain of salt, but there was also alot of ppl favoring the old formula there, has anyone had good results with a similar product?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to bump an old thread but this was a good read and something that interests me, I know amazon reviews are full of BS and are to be taken with a grain of salt, but there was also alot of ppl favoring the old formula there, has anyone had good results with a similar product?
I've gone to using Underground Pharma's ARIMIT.

~Rosie~

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The new version is a better product. We do not reformulate products for reasons other than improving them. The new product will make you dryer and doesn't have any of the joint discomfort issues the old version had.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People are favoring the old because the see it working quicker then the new. The new takes more time to see results but with that being said, what you notice from the new will be more permanent then the old. Once you stopped dosing the old, the effects quickly disappeared. This is not the case with the new.

made2last

Awards
That makes sense, thanks for all the feedback guys,I appreciate it.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problemo, let us know if you have any other inquiries!
Yes I have an issue. This doesn't lean me up at all like I eat clean (McDonald's krispy kreme and obviously oatmeal in the Am) but I'm not getting leaner?! Y is dis?!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I have an issue. This doesn't lean me up at all like I eat clean (McDonald's krispy kreme and obviously oatmeal in the Am) but I'm not getting leaner?! Y is dis?!
You must be going under your caloric needs! :D You probably need to EatMoar!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chick-fil-A = best fast food

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i like chipotle, but im not a fan of eating out :\ unless its joey garlics and i get a big pasta bowl post Dl/squat session ... oh yes....
Qdoba > chiptole

juss saying ;)

(also I wouldnt consider them fast food really)

bigmike34

bigmike34

Awards
Mmm ... Qdoba queso....

I had good results back in Nov '13 when I ran OG Erase Pro & OG Alphamine, been trigger shy on the reformulations due to seemingly less favorable comparisons to the OG versions.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I'm getting ready very soon here in a few weeks to give the new Erase Pro another round again. I have to be honest, I don't think I'll be giving the new ERASE another shot BUT the ERASE PRO on the other hand I will be giving another shot. My first review of EPRO was semi mixed but so so enjoyed.

Reason being for another shot is cause I only did 4 weeks with it the first time. In order for me to give it a FAIR TRUE review is doing 8 weeks. Possibly 12 weeks.

I didn't get squat from the new ERASE for some reason. I tried THAT first before giving Erase Pro a shot. Maybe it was cause it was the first time after the reformulation. I LOVED the old Erase Pro stuff! Never gave the regular old ERASE a try. I just jumped on Erase Pro when I started my run with PEScience products.

Im Not really a fan for the new ERASE. But even within the first and only 4 weeks I did for the new ERASE PRO I felt at the Very end of the run it was trying to give me a heads up. Like it was JUST kicking in. So ill enjoy to be giving it 8 FULL true weeks.

Oh, and will be giving ABE a go again aswell. I enjoyed even the new reformulated version. That stuff isn't bad at all. Still miss the old version with the androsten in it. But ohwell.

I'm going to see if I can do my first ever log on it and take progress pictures.

I'm bit into IF dieting so messing up is all on me if I cheat on diet. I know diet is 50% and erase pro and abe are the other 50% with training being a GIVEN!

We'll see.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Mmm ... Qdoba queso....

I had good results back in Nov '13 when I ran OG Erase Pro & OG Alphamine, been trigger shy on the reformulations due to seemingly less favorable comparisons to the OG versions.
I know what you mean.

I haven't tried alphamine since it's reformulation either. But Erase Pro yes.

Wasn't too bad. Will it ever be the badass old Erase Pro? No. That trio of lovelyness was beautiful. So was the old ABE but actually the new ABE isn't too bad. You can't really screw that up since it's a natty muscle builder eventho I SWEAR the old Androsten version worked WONDERS also. Especially combined with the old Erase Pro.

If the new reformulated version of Alphamine works just the same as the old one then why the hell was aegeline ever involved in the old version?

That's the age old question I've ever had of the old alphamine version. Don't understand this. Alphamine still sells like crazy so why ever have something that's coming off to ME as being ever so useless?..shrugs