Disappointed with Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro.

tin gorilla

Awards
I recently ran a bottle of each. Followed the recommended dosing protocols, ate well, trained consistently and yet noticed no significant changes from this stack. Before people jump in and tell me I was expecting "steroid like" results, I most certainly wasn't, but I was expecting something. I truly wanted this product to work and felt positive enough about it to fork out the ridiculous shipping charges to Australia. I know some sups work for some and not others, but I found it strange that my brother in law also ran this stack with me and noticed nothing. I charged him nothing for it, we have very different body shapes and diets, but similar training regimes. I did not advise him of what to expect from the stack so when I quizzed him at the end of week 3 as to what his experiences were there was no preconceived notion of what he "should" be feeling. He reported no change in appetite, libido, strength, body composition and both of us even had some well below par workouts on it. I myself also had no noticeable effects except for 3 episodes of prolonged headaches which I am lead to believe is due to the Erase Pro. To say I am disappointed would be an understatement. Dropping that much cash for 3 headaches after so much hype has really left me down. I am not anti PES and currently have two tubs of Alphamine in my cupboard that I have just started on and I'm hoping it at least works (must say the taste is great for a sup). I have previously tried a wide range of test boosters etc (no prohormones or steroids) and have only had significant results off Bioforge V1 (forskolin made me poop liquid fury for a month though) and APE. I have also started taking 95% forskolin with the Alphamine and have noticed a return to loose stools at 2 caps per day (none on Alphamine alone). This leads me to believe that perhaps this ingredient is underdosed in Anabeta Elite as I experienced nothing like this.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
First time I've heard something like this!especially 2 of you saying it didn't work!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
First time I've heard something like this!especially 2 of you saying it didn't work!
It is odd, though I do remember seeing one or two members a while back saying they didn't like one of those...but never both at the same time. I personally love them both :/

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Can't speak for Abe.but will be able to soon I hope!but I will say og anabeta and erase pro are golden to me.since first time I tried both they have been in my stash!I mean, I have seen people not get the full results they wanted,but I think that was more to do than just the supplements(diet,training,and so on)but for him to say no changes at all,is pretty odd to hear for sure.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sucks man and like others said I haven't seen anyone not notice anything at all... especially stacking these two.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Interesting... Im sorry it didnt perform to your expectations or your brother in law. This is a like the 4th case for someone saying it didn't work. One of my friends had no success with it as well but i know what he did wrong. Not saying you did anything wrong. Some supps work for others..while sadly others don't. :(

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I didn't get anything out of Anabeta either but I love Erase! I actually like the og Erase better than the pro and always keeping one bottle of Erase at home. Anabeta didn't do anything at all for me... :(

grunt03

grunt03

Awards
I myself also had no noticeable effects except for 3 episodes of prolonged headaches which I am lead to believe is due to the Erase Pro.
I tried Anabeta (not Elite) a little after it came out and didn’t notice any positive effects. After about 3 weeks of slowly increasing the dose as I was seeing recommended here I started getting headaches. I backed off it and the headaches went away and then came back again when I upped the dose again. I repeated this once more just to be sure and got the same results, so I stopped using it. I was bulking at the time. I didn’t notice any positive effects while taking it. I didn’t post a review of it because I just figured I was an odd case and didn’t see any reason to piss in the pool so to speak. I just thought I’d chime in here since my experience with it is similar to what you’re describing.

Not to sound like a PES hater I also tried Erase (not Pro) separately and seemed to get pretty good results also while bulking. I didn’t get the sort of soft puffed up water retention look I usually get when bulking, veins still popping out and looking defined. I also lost some belly fat even though I was eating over maintenance. I didn’t post a review of Erase only because I had nothing to add to what was already being said.

I should note that not long after that I was diagnosed with hypogonadism, my total Test level was 60 so I went on TRT and take an AI so I’ve felt no need to revisit either product. I also mention this since such a low Test level might have had some effect on how one or both of these supplements worked for me. Wow, I just reread that last part and want to make it clear that I already had very low Testosterone and that neither of these supplements had anything to do with causing it, on the contrary Erase did appear to help with the symptoms.

ONtop888

Banned
Awards
The large amount of active per cap in Erase Pro is not efficient. I much prefer the original formula so I can dose it periodically throughout the day to keep hormonal levels (estrogen/cortisol) more stable. If the Pro was time released then the dosage per cap would make more sense.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
The large amount of active per cap in Erase Pro is not efficient. I much prefer the original formula so I can dose it periodically throughout the day to keep hormonal levels (estrogen/cortisol) more stable. If the Pro was time released then the dosage per cap would make more sense.
Interesting point!

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
What are you talking about? In erase pro there is 75mgs of active 7-keto DHEA, which is 3 caps of OG erase. The 500mg is added goodies for a synergistic mechanism with the active ingredient of raising test.

ONtop888

Banned
Awards
What are you talking about? In erase pro there is 75mgs of active 7-keto DHEA, which is 3 caps of OG erase. The 500mg is added goodies for a synergistic mechanism with the active ingredient of raising test.
That's exactly what I am talking about. The OG Erase could be spaced out at 3 intervals a day whereas Pro is all in one shot. Now why would that be more desirable than spacing it out? What other hormonal products are more optimal with once a day dosing even though they are not time released?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Interesting point!
I think Josh had addressed the fact that a single dose of the compound is more than enough per day (as per half life and effectiveness) and also, many have said it a million times...Erase has too little an impact on cortisol , compared to the amazing AI it is.

ONtop888

Banned
Awards
I think Josh had addressed the fact that a single dose of the compound is more than enough per day (as per half life and effectiveness) and also, many have said it a million times...Erase has too little an impact on cortisol , compared to the amazing AI it is.
Yeah I am not familiar with its half life as I have never seen a study proving what it's half life is. I do know, however, that anything over 50mg wears the **** out of my joints. I am taking OG Erase right now at 2 caps a day and it works like a charm.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yeah I am not familiar with its half life as I have never seen a study proving what it's half life is. I do know, however, that anything over 50mg wears the **** out of my joints. I am taking OG Erase right now at 2 caps a day and it works like a charm.
Oh I do not disagree here, I totally like that about Erase. It grants the versatility to find your sweet spot to avoid dry joints! What I meant was that the idea that it being spaced through the day to control Estrogen/Cortisol had been addressed before and if I am not mistaken , there are blood results around in the forums that prove that Erase Pro is as effective (or even a bit more) as the OG as an AI.

As for the Cortisol Control, true it is a 7-dhea metabolite but I doubt it has enough of it to control cortisol, but as an AI it is magnificent.

Again I am no expert in the cortisol control manner of erase...but to my experience in usage , research and from what I have gathered from other posters...I do not think it poses much cort. control.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm sorry that neither gave you the results that you wanted, but please let us know how the alphamine works out.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Well seeing that 7-keto DHEA reaches peak plasma concentrations in 2.2 hours, and it has a elimination half-life of it is 2.17 hours. There is no accumulation with repeated dosing. So with twice daily dosing, should reach a steady state plasma level in 11 hours.. But that was just for the active metabolite, EP has other ingredients to sustain what 7-keto DHEA does.. As in Boerhaavia diffusa, has SERM like properties. And Euonymus alatus has shown in vitro to inhibit the aromatase enzyme OG Erase was more for versatility since it only contains 7-Keto DHEA @ 25mg per capsule. I've used OG Erase and love every bit of it but i have noticed better results with spaced out dosing. As for EP, i have not used it yet but have done my homework on it. Some people say its better and some rather use OG Erase. Its all personal choice really. If i had the same result with a supp and had to chose 1 pill over 3. I would definitely rather pop 1 pill.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Well seeing that 7-keto DHEA reaches peak plasma concentrations in 2.2 hours, and it has a elimination half-life of it is 2.17 hours. There is no accumulation with repeated dosing. So with twice daily dosing, should reach a steady state plasma level in 11 hours.. But that was just for the active metabolite, EP has other ingredients to sustain what 7-keto DHEA does.. As in Boerhaavia diffusa, has SERM like properties. And Euonymus alatus has shown in vitro to inhibit the aromatase enzyme OG Erase was more for versatility since it only contains 7-Keto DHEA @ 25mg per capsule. I've used OG Erase and love every bit of it but i have noticed better results with spaced out dosing. As for EP, i have not used it yet but have done my homework on it. Some people say its better and some rather use OG Erase. Its all personal choice really. If i had the same result with a supp and had to chose 1 pill over 3. I would definitely rather pop 1 pill.
This post reflects the quality of AM members.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
This post reflects the quality of AM members.
Thanks man, I am a big fan of OG Erase but when EP came out i wondered why they did that exact question he had. Unfortunately, EP maybe to strong for me..as 3 caps ED had my joints aching, but damn i was alpha.. 50mg was perfect.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol its not.. it is a further metabolite of 7-Keto DHEA, and is the result when a single bond on the A ring between carbons 3 and 4 is turned into a double bond.
You are all kinds of awesome good sir!!!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Lol its not.. it is a further metabolite of 7-Keto DHEA, and is the result when a single bond on the A ring between carbons 3 and 4 is turned into a double bond.
Oh ok thank you

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recently ran a bottle of each. Followed the recommended dosing protocols, ate well, trained consistently and yet noticed no significant changes from this stack. Before people jump in and tell me I was expecting "steroid like" results, I most certainly wasn't, but I was expecting something. I truly wanted this product to work and felt positive enough about it to fork out the ridiculous shipping charges to Australia. I know some sups work for some and not others, but I found it strange that my brother in law also ran this stack with me and noticed nothing. I charged him nothing for it, we have very different body shapes and diets, but similar training regimes. I did not advise him of what to expect from the stack so when I quizzed him at the end of week 3 as to what his experiences were there was no preconceived notion of what he "should" be feeling. He reported no change in appetite, libido, strength, body composition and both of us even had some well below par workouts on it. I myself also had no noticeable effects except for 3 episodes of prolonged headaches which I am lead to believe is due to the Erase Pro. To say I am disappointed would be an understatement. Dropping that much cash for 3 headaches after so much hype has really left me down. I am not anti PES and currently have two tubs of Alphamine in my cupboard that I have just started on and I'm hoping it at least works (must say the taste is great for a sup). I have previously tried a wide range of test boosters etc (no prohormones or steroids) and have only had significant results off Bioforge V1 (forskolin made me poop liquid fury for a month though) and APE. I have also started taking 95% forskolin with the Alphamine and have noticed a return to loose stools at 2 caps per day (none on Alphamine alone). This leads me to believe that perhaps this ingredient is underdosed in Anabeta Elite as I experienced nothing like this.
did you take before/after pics? bf% and weight before/after? if not, how do you know it worked or didnt? its hard to see results when you look at the mirror every day. also, you should be able to get results in 4 weeks off of diet and training alone. that being said, i never experience an increase in hunger with Anabeta Elite either but i notice other benefits as well with Erase Pro.

What exactly were you expecting?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That blows.. I am really loving my ABE + Testabolan V.2 + Intimidate.. unreal gains from supplements!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Well, not to disagree here, but just wanted to toss my 2c out there.

I am on anxiety medication, supposedly has a half life of 18-50 hours and should stay in your system for that long; I'm supposed to have 50mg daily and in my system at all times, but I was also instructed to take it in 2 doses of 25 rather than all at once, even though there is plenty of a half life to be maintained with a single 50mg dose.

I thought it was annoying at first because that meant having to carry it with me everywhere I went, so I would eventually take a 50mg dose when I knew I was going to be out for an extended time, and even though I had taken the recommended daily dosage, I would feel anxiety symptoms that I would not have were I to have taken the 2 doses, if that makes sense.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Well, not to disagree here, but just wanted to toss my 2c out there.

I am on anxiety medication, supposedly has a half life of 18-50 hours and should stay in your system for that long; I'm supposed to have 50mg daily and in my system at all times, but I was also instructed to take it in 2 doses of 25 rather than all at once, even though there is plenty of a half life to be maintained with a single 50mg dose.

I thought it was annoying at first because that meant having to carry it with me everywhere I went, so I would eventually take a 50mg dose when I knew I was going to be out for an extended time, and even though I had taken the recommended daily dosage, I would feel anxiety symptoms that I would not have were I to have taken the 2 doses, if that makes sense.
I haven't tried EP yet, but I absolutely love the versatility of OG Erase! I was just explaining to him why it was 1 pill, with the active metabolite of 7-oxo DHEA. What anxiety meds are you on? Tricyclic/MAOIs/SSRIs?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strong post.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried EP yet, but I absolutely love the versatility of OG Erase! I was just explaining to him why it was 1 pill, with the active metabolite of 7-oxo DHEA. What anxiety meds are you on? Tricyclic/MAOIs/SSRIs?
Its a Benzodiazepine, not sure if that answers your question, prescribed when I had some Anxiety issues due to stimulant (caffeine) withdrawal.

And I wasn't bashing the comment on liking OG erase nor EP, I actually enjoy Erase as well, although the convenience of EP does sound fairly nice as well. Personally I enjoy taking the OG a bit more because I get dry sore joints fairly easily so I can play around with dosage depending on my responses to it.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Ep has made a difference for me I wish I could run it with anabeta elite but lack of funds prevents me from doing so. But I have seen a difference in my workouts and body since I starter on ep. I guess some supplements just work for some and for some they dont. By the way I only take I pill a day and my joints have been fine.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Ep has made a difference for me I wish I could run it with anabeta elite but lack of funds prevents me from doing so. But I have seen a difference in my workouts and body since I starter on ep. I guess some supplements just work for some and for some they dont. By the way I only take I pill a day and my joints have been fine.
Thanks for the feedback and very glad you are enjoying erase pro.

We haven't heard a lot of people having zero results, but it does happen.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback and very glad you are enjoying erase pro.

We haven't heard a lot of people having zero results, but it does happen.
I find it hard to believe myself. I honestly think its people's expectations being way out of wack. But there usually is some level of non responders to most things.