Disappointed with new Erase

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for review. I'm glad you'll be doing an 8 week run instead of a 4 week run.

Also, diet is far more then 50%. And no supplement(s) will be the other 50% of results. They're there to help and aid in certain goals/areas, not do the work for you.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Let's face it, these new formulations of their products are probably the best we are ever going to have now since the new BAN.

If PES ever wanted to get daring and make ABE & EPRO or Alphamine anymore "hardcore", they probably couldn't.

I'm interested in seeing what physiques are now going to look like since hard stuff has been banned.

It's all herbal and naturally occurring or extracted things now from here on out.

Which I'm OK with since I've never taken PH or DS.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
In for review. I'm glad you'll be doing an 8 week run instead of a 4 week run.

Also, diet is far more then 50%. And no supplement(s) will be the other 50% of results. They're there to help and aid in certain goals/areas, not do the work for you.
Yeah I realize my percentages are a bit off lol. Yeah I'm happy to give it another go.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm interested in seeing what physiques are now going to look like since hard stuff has been banned.

It's all herbal and naturally occurring or extracted things now from here on out.

Which I'm OK with since I've never taken PH or DS.
You can SUCCESSFULLY gain mass or get lean without using hormonals!

~Rosie~

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love doing legs to. That feeling when you can't walk because your hammies are so pumped and your quads are burning ...****ing love that ****