DG's AMS 1ad & 4ad log

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Do you think there is a paticular product giving you the stamina? That's always a great feeling.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Hard to tell. Finished the decavol last night so we will see if that makes a difference. If I had to guess from previous experience, I would say the 4ad.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
so 4-ad has really upped your stamina?..thats really interesting.good job bro!
slick.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
it would make sense to me since it converts to test. The 1ad and dv probably shuts you down and can give lathargy. The old 4ad was great. I loved to run it by itself!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help on other site man

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Another good workout yesterday. Strength still feels like it is increasing.
Bench was strong. Another thing I have noticed lately is the increased recovery. I am not staying sore very long at all(especially legs). Maybe 1 day. Before it was several. Makes it easier to train not being sore. It's been about 6 yrs since I have run anything and I really forgot what it felt like. Every week you go into the gym and feel like you can rip through it with more weight than you did the previous week. It's a great feeling. Want to get back to being able to bench 335.....that is my record. Don't know if I will hit it this time or not, but I will get there.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Another good workout yesterday. Strength still feels like it is increasing.
Bench was strong. Another thing I have noticed lately is the increased recovery. I am not staying sore very long at all(especially legs). Maybe 1 day. Before it was several. Makes it easier to train not being sore. It's been about 6 yrs since I have run anything and I really forgot what it felt like. Every week you go into the gym and feel like you can rip through it with more weight than you did the previous week. It's a great feeling. Want to get back to being able to bench 335.....that is my record. Don't know if I will hit it this time or not, but I will get there.

That is a great feeling isnt it! You have the alpha male mentallity and your body feels unstoppable.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
335.lbs:scared:..good gosh!..your a strong dude,D.G!
slick.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
335.lbs:scared:..good gosh!..your a strong dude,D.G!
slick.
Eh, that was 6 years ago during the 1 test and 4ad era. Then 4 years off due to divorce and now a little over 1 yr since getting started back. 275x4 is about the best I can do right now. It is coming back slowly. Hopefully another yr/yr and a half, see where I stand.......At this point with me being 45, I think strength and hypertrophy are totally different. Main goal being hypertrophy and gaining size.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Good news.......up 2 lbs this last wk. Stepped on the scales at the gym and was very happy. That is at least 7 so far. Weight and strength gains seems at top speed now. I hope I can eek out another few lbs and gain a little more strength in the next week and a half to 2 weeks. Leg workout today was awesome. Front squats are killer though. I don't feel the tightness I usually do after a leg workout. I will see if I get sore this week or not. Feeling great overall......Libido a little down, but gf is not complaining so all is good.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like the new avi by the way! Looks like your hard work is paying off.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
I like the new avi by the way! Looks like your hard work is paying off.
i agree crader!..D.G has def. got his swoll on!..good jod bro!..and thanks my friend.;)

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Thank you both. Much appreciated.
Gotta admit the idea for the pic came from Trauma!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
lookn thick in your new avi bro

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Leg soreness was not bad at all last week like I anticipated. Great tricep workout thursday though had me sore several days. Had to take friday off because of it. Could not do shoulders friday. Will hit chest again here in a little bit.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like the muscles are getting broken down pretty well DG. Sleep and eat big man!!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Leg soreness was not bad at all last week like I anticipated. Great tricep workout thursday though had me sore several days. Had to take friday off because of it. Could not do shoulders friday. Will hit chest again here in a little bit.
very nice :) tri DOMS are ungodly. you don't realize how much you use them to stabilize your arms till the DOMS beats you down.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Good Chest workout.....about the same as last week. But I stepped on the scales and was up 2 more lbs. I ate like crazy over the weekend. My gf said she could not feed me enough. Grilled chicken and steak and lots of rice......Roast beef......Yogurt...even made me a triple chocolate milkshake! 9lbs so far. I really didn't expect this much, but I'm liking it.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
very nice :) tri DOMS are ungodly. you don't realize how much you use them to stabilize your arms till the DOMS beats you down.
Dude, I could barely raise my arms above my head or brush my teeth. Good kind of hurt though.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Also, I was just thinking, my elbows were sore today, more so than the last week or so. I really think the Decavol did help with that issue. This cycle will be done thurs or Fri this week. I was lucky enough to be given 3 bottles of 1 andro rx from rob at ironmagazine. I am going to extend the cycle and I was thinking about adding some transdermal 4ad I have. I would really love to have a couple more bottles of decavol to throw in. Will have to look at the finances tonight!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn man!
If you do extend your cycle with the 1AD and Trans-4AD, you will pack some serious muscle on.

:biglaugh:

tattoopierced1

Also, I was just thinking, my elbows were sore today, more so than the last week or so. I really think the Decavol did help with that issue. This cycle will be done thurs or Fri this week. I was lucky enough to be given 3 bottles of 1 andro rx from rob at ironmagazine. I am going to extend the cycle and I was thinking about adding some transdermal 4ad I have. I would really love to have a couple more bottles of decavol to throw in. Will have to look at the finances tonight!
i agree.. my joints get shot pretty quickly when using something and strength goes up that I normally dont do, and using Decavol makes my joints feel like velvet.. lol

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
i agree.. my joints get shot pretty quickly when using something and strength goes up that I normally dont do, and using Decavol makes my joints feel like velvet.. lol
Yeah, throwing 900 lbs around will do that to you! You're a beast TP!

tattoopierced1

Yeah, throwing 900 lbs around will do that to you! You're a beast TP!
lol.. yeah right to the beast part.. I'm positive there are alot of people on here that can flip that 900lb tire too.. your really not lifting 900lbs cause the tire stays on the ground, its just partial of that weight.. what it is, I have no clue, but it feels like your trying to pickup 450+lbs

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah but, that is a tuff 450 to get a handle on TP!!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol.. yeah right to the beast part.. I'm positive there are alot of people on here that can flip that 900lb tire too.. your really not lifting 900lbs cause the tire stays on the ground, its just partial of that weight.. what it is, I have no clue, but it feels like your trying to pickup 450+lbs
900lbs is a huge tire man. DeFranco's athletes are only using 600lb tires and I thought a lot of the world's strongest man guys train with an 800lb'er. Not entirely sure but its an accomplishment.

DG ygpm.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update.........leg w/o yesterday was good. Will finish my last 3 caps of 1ad and 4ad today at lunch. But no worries, I have 3 new bottles of 1andro rx and I will start some transdermal 4ad tonight with it. I have 1 more bottle of decavol that will be here today or tomorrow to throw in with it. If it had stopped today I would be totally happy with this cycle. It did far more than I expected and I have gained a solid 9lbs to date. Hopefully I can add a few more in the next couple weeks. Size and strength has increased. I want to take time and thank Travis and the guys at AMS for this opportunity. It was awesome. I will still keep this updated until I finally get done.

tattoopierced1

we should thank you for running a good log. Keep up the good work!

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Worked on some sets for bi's and tri's today. Also hit calves.
Legs were hit Wednesday and I love how my hamstrings feel good and tight. They have always lacked some. I have been hitting them hard.
Started the 4ad transdermal along with the 1ad and I also got the 1 bottle of dv in. I will see if I notice any effect next week!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Chest today...

Bench Press
135x12
185x10
225x10
245x6
255x6
275x2
225x8

Incline
135x10
155x10
185x10
155x12

Hammer strength Super incline
45& 10 each side x 10
45 & 25 x10
45(x2) x 10
this makes my chest hurt

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
This is awsome...........Since starting the transdermal 4ad Friday, here is this weeks update. I am up another 2lbs in weight. 11 lbs so far. But I have been packing in the food and it is working great. My strength is also up this week. I benched 300 twice today with no help and I haven't even attempted it this cycle yet.
Chest today..
Flat bench
135x10
185x10
225x10
245x6
275x5
300x2
225x10

Incline
155x12
185x12
205 x10

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DG, do you think a serm will be needed for this cycle?

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
DG, do you think a serm will be needed for this cycle?
Nah......I could but I think I will be fine. I used the original 1ad/1test/4ad and only ever used 6oxo and was fine. I have plenty in case I think I need some though. Sides have been almost non existent. But it's definately been working slowly.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear, thanks DG!!

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
I had almost forgot what 4ad does to the libido!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the visual DG!! oooofaaa

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh and don't forget to shave, can't be hairy in a skirt!

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Oh and don't forget to shave, can't be hairy in a skirt!
:nana: Where you been?
She got it yesterday and sent me preview pics. If you don't see me next week, send out the posse! LOL, I cracked myself up on that...........

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:nana: Where you been?
She got it yesterday and sent me preview pics. If you don't see me next week, send out the posse! LOL, I cracked myself up on that...........
LOL well don't forget to post pictures...