DG's AMS 1ad & 4ad log

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Good strong leg workout today for me. Leg presses (6sets)up to 10 plates, leg curls(6 sets) and leg extentions(4 sets). Workout seemed easy. I have more stamina and endurance than I had. I have noticed no side effects to this point and I have been sleeping good.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Awesome job DG!..keep it up man!
slick.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
A little diamond dave and Van Halen to keep mindset!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P1d8BVvY-I"]YouTube - Van Halen-Unchained (Live)[/ame]

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Keep banging those weights !

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Lay the smack down!!
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giPKefri9hc"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Today was shoulder day/tricep. Great workout.........Feeling bigger and tighter. Also noticed some attitude today. I think the combo is giving me some aggression. Much needed.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A little Old School RATT - Awesome!
I was just listening to Dangerous Toys - Scared on my Sirius Sat. Great times.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
That is what I'm listening to.......hair nation on sirius. Awesome! Drinking a couple home brews.....I'm bad!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
That is what I'm listening to.......hair nation on sirius. Awesome! Drinking a couple home brews.....I'm bad!
Screw da home brew...Me and the ol grrl like popn the bubbly, puts her in mood quik..lol

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Monday and chest again......Good news for me. I knew I had looked and felt tight. Up 2.5 lbs since last check. Cool! Total of 4.5lbs so far.
Todays workout...
Bench
135x10
185x10
225x10
245x6
275x4
225x8

Inclines
135x15
185x10
205x10
225x6

Will do some dumbbell work tonight.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Looking good d.g!;)
slick.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Back today......workout today seemed to go fairly easy. Weights are up a little and I feel like I have more stamina, which is great. Was rushed to get back for a meeting after lunch so I will try and do biceps tonight. I am still feeling hard and it looks to me as if I'm gaining size.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Blast them bicepts tonight bro,fo sho!..Log is looking good buddy!
slick.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
I know another guy that is on week 4 of just 1ad. He said strength gains came in wk 2 and size gains came in wk 3. If that is true, I am just getting to that point. Will be interesting!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
I know another guy that is on week 4 of just 1ad. He said strength gains came in wk 2 and size gains came in wk 3. If that is true, I am just getting to that point. Will be interesting!
i agree,as with alot of compounds i have used in the past,size gains averaged out to the 3rd week,almost all the time!
slick.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Unless you are running a Tren Ace/Test cycle, the average to really feel anything is 3 weeks.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was leg day. Workout was good. Also yesterday was beginning of wk 2. I like what I see so far and and looking forward to 3 and 4.
Didn't get to do bi's Tues night due to my daughter being sick so I hit them yesterday after legs. Strangly, I had plenty of energy and was able to hit them harder than I have recently.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Today I worked triceps and calves. Blasted my tris and could not even get them pumped.
I like the stamina I have on this stuff.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Mail box is still emphy bro..you drank all that sh%t did'nt u..lol

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
gf works for PO....she said no alcohol in mail. Means you will have to come to NC for a big supplement swap/alcohol party!
Bring plenty 1ad, 4ad and DV!!!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gf works for PO....she said no alcohol in mail. Means you will have to come to NC for a big supplement swap/alcohol party!
Hell yeah!
Just tell me where, and I will bring the Flyin' Dogs! Mmmmmm...

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
That could work.....you aren't very far!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
there's a way to do it. i'm positive given that i've seen wine being shipped from here all the time. it may be fed ex though.

i wish i was still drinking wine.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, i'm SOO late to this.

Dg - Give it hell, buddy! :head:

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
And I assume that's some quality merlot you've got, not the student stuff I see being drunk for $5/bottle heh.

Let us know when the gains start hitting DG :thumbsup:
What???? It was made from a top notch kit. I homebrew beer and wine. BETTER than what you can buy.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Any sides to mention?
None at all yet. I think my experiment with the endo amp mr T sent me, is working great. I think it is keeping shutdown to a minimum. A little strength so far, a little size so far, a little aggression and no sides. Doesn't get better than that.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
None at all yet. I think my experiment with the endo amp mr T sent me, is working great. I think it is keeping shutdown to a minimum. A little strength so far, a little size so far, a little aggression and no sides. Doesn't get better than that.
Nope - can't argue with that!

Here's a bit of Old School for my fellow Hair Nation listening friend...
Motley Crue - Dr. FeelGood

YouTube - Motley Crue - Dr. Feel Good

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed in late...interested in these supps!! Need any cheese for the vino??

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders today. Barbell presses, Hammer strength presses, dumbbell presses and lateral raises. Usually shoulder day is a tough day. Today was easy. Muscles felt good and not exerted and tired. Looking forward to the next two days off!

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
I thought of doing a Decavol cycle how do you thibk it would be solo? What would you compare it too?

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
I thought of doing a Decavol cycle how do you thibk it would be solo? What would you compare it too?
Not sure. It's only been 2 wks. Since it is the only product that is suppose to convert to deca, I don't think you can compare it to anything. But I do think it has helped my joints, elbows especially so far.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Not sure. It's only been 2 wks. Since it is the only product that is suppose to convert to deca, I don't think you can compare it to anything. But I do think it has helped my joints, elbows especially so far.
Cool thanks for the response. Have you done deca before the real one?

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Nope. Sometimes I think I need it though.
I did it at 400 mg a week for 8 weeks with the 2 first weeks at 800mgs. I have to say I was very impressed !!! I noticed swelling of the whoLe body my arms and chest and shoulders blew up. Way different then test. I have a order placed for it right now should get it in a month.
That is why I was so interested in decavol

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
I did it at 400 mg a week for 8 weeks with the 2 first weeks at 800mgs. I have to say I was very impressed !!! I noticed swelling of the whoLe body my arms and chest and shoulders blew up. Way different then test. I have a order placed for it right now should get it in a month.
That is why I was so interested in decavol

By itself or with test?

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Workout tonight was great. Strength is increasing good at this point. Bench numbers increased tonight, intensity was good. Stamina is awesome. Got done with a longer workout than normal and felt like I could go again, but I know better. Didn't push too hard. I still have time left on this cycle to get better numbers. Got a big smile on my face so far!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's hard to not get greedy when you feel so good...Plenty of time for more growth DG!!

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Missed workout yesterday. Had 3 meetings during the day and could not get away and got called into work last night. I'm dying to hit the gym today if I can stay awake!! Feel great though.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Good back/bi workout today. Even though I did not get into bed till around 1:30am, I had plenty of energy in the gym today. I never really seem to give out......the stamina is something I will miss when this is over. I'm hitting it harder than normal and it feels easy. And the best thing is, I still notice no ill side effects. Weight still solid, but I look leaner.