Cycle log

SeñorSwollness

Awards
Hey guys, I’m new to this forum but not anabolics or training. I’ve ran 4 cycles since 2015, this will be the Cinco del Swollo. Just trying to give you guys as much info as possible so you’ll have to excuse the length of this post cuz it’s gonna be long.

The first 4 were about what you’d expect, I started at test e only and gradually ran it up from there. I’ve never ran Tren and don’t particularly care to (yet). If I wanna be miserable all of the time I’ll just get married again 😉.

Now, here’s where it gets a little interesting. I had multiple surgeries that set me almost all of the way back. I’m not gonna get into specifics but I had cancer and it spread into my lymphatic system, so I had two surgeries to remove tumors and thank god it went well. I only tell you this so you have some understanding of where I’m at currently. I’m at 178 and I’m roughly 6’ on the mark, I just had a 3D body scan done —which was actually really fucking cool—and I’m at 18% BF which kind of surprises me but I get it. I managed to keep some size somehow, although it was really depressing to see myself deflate to the tune of 60 pounds. I’ll be posting pics of me prior to surgeries and I’ll post pics now and I’ll put up progress pics every so often. Probably monthly.

My diet is spot on, like I said I’m not new to this. I’m trying to eat 5-6 meals a day and get my macros in the 275p/265c/75F range but I’m definitely open to suggestions on that. It’s one of, if not the, main reason's I came here. I eat the usual stuff, chicken breast, turkey breast, females breasts (joking…maybe), tilapia and cod, brown rice, sweet potatoes are probably my favorite being that they actually have a flavor profile lol, I sprinkle chia seeds on my rolled oats in the morning and have avocados with meals for healthy fats but I could certainly use some help incorporating more, organic peanut butter, egg whites, lot of salads, green beans/broccoli, anyways my diet won’t be an issue.

I’m taking a cycle support supp called Blockade that has all of the usual suspects in terms of liver support etc, milk thistle, CoQ10. I take a multi, fish oil, creatine, BCAAs, I take a scoop or two of a carb supplement post workout to enhance delivery of the good **** to my muscles, and protein/casein.

My goals are to get back into the shape I was in and then some, id like to eventually compete because I love this ****. Being that summer is winding down I’m gonna be running a major bulk to get back over 200 and then if I need to clean it up I’ll start that cycle in the spring after I give myself some time off. I’m gonna be going on trt and I’ll have bloodwork ran probably at least twice while on cycle. I have exemestane on hand in case I have any issues, and that’s another major question I had is should I be running that the entire cycle or just if any sides start to appear? Also should I do it at the first sign of danger or when will I know it’s time, if ever? I’ve never had any issues with gyno or e2 being out of control and I’ve ran some fairly beefy cycles.

Guess I’ll get to the part you guys probably wanna hear about…I’m running 500 test cyp, 600 EQ, and 450 NPP. I feel like the NPP should be higher but man I really don’t wanna run 2 grams of ****. I frontloaded my first shot(s) of test and EQ a couple of days ago (Aug 11) at 2mL each (600 with how they are dosed) and I can definitely feel it creeping up on me, BP seems slightly elevated. I drink about 2.5 liters of water a day but that can be upped if you guys would deem it necessary. My NPP won’t land til sometime this coming week and me being the inpatient ahole I am I went ahead and did some deca I had laying around from a previous go. I understand that deca is an extremely slow ester and NPP is the opposite, again I’m just inpatient and after walking around in competitive shape for years it’s killing me to be the small guy. How would you guys suggest I handle that going forward, with the nandrolones? My mind tells me to go ahead and take another mL of deca and sort of frontload it then just start the NPP in normal dosing protocols?

Wanna say thanks in advance for whatever assistance you may be able to give. Hope you all are doing well.

(some of those pics are horrible I know, but best I could do atm…the other pic is pre surgery and that’s my goal is to get back to that minus a percentage point or two of BF to make that core pop)

I can’t even post the pics it keeps saying too large for the server? Can I resize them or something?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey guys, I’m new to this forum but not anabolics or training. I’ve ran 4 cycles since 2015, this will be the Cinco del Swollo. Just trying to give you guys as much info as possible so you’ll have to excuse the length of this post cuz it’s gonna be long.

The first 4 were about what you’d expect, I started at test e only and gradually ran it up from there. I’ve never ran Tren and don’t particularly care to (yet). If I wanna be miserable all of the time I’ll just get married again 😉.

Now, here’s where it gets a little interesting. I had multiple surgeries that set me almost all of the way back. I’m not gonna get into specifics but I had cancer and it spread into my lymphatic system, so I had two surgeries to remove tumors and thank god it went well. I only tell you this so you have some understanding of where I’m at currently. I’m at 178 and I’m roughly 6’ on the mark, I just had a 3D body scan done —which was actually really fucking cool—and I’m at 18% BF which kind of surprises me but I get it. I managed to keep some size somehow, although it was really depressing to see myself deflate to the tune of 60 pounds. I’ll be posting pics of me prior to surgeries and I’ll post pics now and I’ll put up progress pics every so often. Probably monthly.

My diet is spot on, like I said I’m not new to this. I’m trying to eat 5-6 meals a day and get my macros in the 275p/265c/75F range but I’m definitely open to suggestions on that. It’s one of, if not the, main reason's I came here. I eat the usual stuff, chicken breast, turkey breast, females breasts (joking…maybe), tilapia and cod, brown rice, sweet potatoes are probably my favorite being that they actually have a flavor profile lol, I sprinkle chia seeds on my rolled oats in the morning and have avocados with meals for healthy fats but I could certainly use some help incorporating more, organic peanut butter, egg whites, lot of salads, green beans/broccoli, anyways my diet won’t be an issue.

I’m taking a cycle support supp called Blockade that has all of the usual suspects in terms of liver support etc, milk thistle, CoQ10. I take a multi, fish oil, creatine, BCAAs, I take a scoop or two of a carb supplement post workout to enhance delivery of the good **** to my muscles, and protein/casein.

My goals are to get back into the shape I was in and then some, id like to eventually compete because I love this ****. Being that summer is winding down I’m gonna be running a major bulk to get back over 200 and then if I need to clean it up I’ll start that cycle in the spring after I give myself some time off. I’m gonna be going on trt and I’ll have bloodwork ran probably at least twice while on cycle. I have exemestane on hand in case I have any issues, and that’s another major question I had is should I be running that the entire cycle or just if any sides start to appear? Also should I do it at the first sign of danger or when will I know it’s time, if ever? I’ve never had any issues with gyno or e2 being out of control and I’ve ran some fairly beefy cycles.

Guess I’ll get to the part you guys probably wanna hear about…I’m running 500 test cyp, 600 EQ, and 450 NPP. I feel like the NPP should be higher but man I really don’t wanna run 2 grams of ****. I frontloaded my first shot(s) of test and EQ a couple of days ago (Aug 11) at 2mL each (600 with how they are dosed) and I can definitely feel it creeping up on me, BP seems slightly elevated. I drink about 2.5 liters of water a day but that can be upped if you guys would deem it necessary. My NPP won’t land til sometime this coming week and me being the inpatient ahole I am I went ahead and did some deca I had laying around from a previous go. I understand that deca is an extremely slow ester and NPP is the opposite, again I’m just inpatient and after walking around in competitive shape for years it’s killing me to be the small guy. How would you guys suggest I handle that going forward, with the nandrolones? My mind tells me to go ahead and take another mL of deca and sort of frontload it then just start the NPP in normal dosing protocols?

Wanna say thanks in advance for whatever assistance you may be able to give. Hope you all are doing well.

(some of those pics are horrible I know, but best I could do atm…the other pic is pre surgery and that’s my goal is to get back to that minus a percentage point or two of BF to make that core pop)

I can’t even post the pics it keeps saying too large for the server? Can I resize them or something?
Take a picture and then edit and crop it down to a smaller size

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would dose the deca as low as possible so it's lingering in the background and start the npp when it arrives. Even if you frontload all that deca the only thing your probably gonna see in the first week or 2 is side effects from a bolus dose of deca possibly spiking prolactin or estrogen sides

SeñorSwollness

Awards
L
C3713420-010D-47CB-AEDF-D217785A3529.jpg

65B38E35-C047-44BB-AC6C-1B7319B50325.jpg

88F7014B-7763-4156-A0E8-969AAB2AD1B6.jpg

D322BEDF-FFB5-4653-BE48-4AC9689C071A.jpg

I’ll let you guys figure out which one is pre surgery and which is current

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Seems like you got a decent handle on this now it's about going out and just doing it. Glad to see thst you didn't let the cancer get you down. Now it's time to get jacked ( again) !!

SeñorSwollness

Awards
I would dose the deca as low as possible so it's lingering in the background and start the npp when it arrives. Even if you frontload all that deca the only thing your probably gonna see in the first week or 2 is side effects from a bolus dose of deca possibly spiking prolactin or estrogen sides
Roger that. I already feel kind of “test fluish” from front loading all that test/EQ so I think I’ll do exactly what you said. Thanks for the feedback man

SeñorSwollness

Awards
Seems like you got a decent handle on this now it's about going out and just doing it. Glad to see thst you didn't let the cancer get you down. Now it's time to get jacked ( again) !!
Thanks brother, I’m just impatient and I’m trying hard not to do something stupid and end up hurting myself down the line, be it from trying to run Tren with a halo kicker lol, or getting the size back so quickly that I end up hurting myself via joints or tendons etc not being able to keep up.

Yeah, cancer was rough. It honestly would have been a lot easier to cope with had I not watched myself go to ****. I didn’t help matters either, I started chiefing the herb to deal with the cancer and loss of appetite…and it might have worked a little too good. I was smashing everything and my diet was piss poor. Feels good to feel good again now that I’ve cleaned everything up.

Btw, for sake of the thread, I’m going to post my starting weight and BF% (18) so that progress will be a little easier to identify for everyone, myself included. I’m running a 10 week mass program too, just started that with the cycle. Basically a glorified bro split.

SeñorSwollness

Awards
Quick question, if I had a good source for GH how would one incorporate it into my cycle? I’m not rich so I can’t be pumping double digit IUs a day, keep that in mind. Maybe 4-6 or 8 if I hit the lotto. I was thinking maybe throw it in around Week 5-6 and let it ride til I get off this blast? So approximately 8 weeks? Is that enough time for it to do anything or would I be better off just throwing in some mast or primo?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Quick question, if I had a good source for GH how would one incorporate it into my cycle? I’m not rich so I can’t be pumping double digit IUs a day, keep that in mind. Maybe 4-6 or 8 if I hit the lotto. I was thinking maybe throw it in around Week 5-6 and let it ride til I get off this blast? So approximately 8 weeks? Is that enough time for it to do anything or would I be better off just throwing in some mast or primo?
If you can't run it for atesst 16 weeks it's not worth it. Spend your money on food and/ gear. However it doesn't take much. 2-3 ius / day and you'll notice a difference. You won't become an ifbb pro on that but it'll increase the effectiveness of your gear which is why a lot of people I respect ( vigorous Steve, Dave Crossland, etc.) Say even if you can run only that for the long run then it's worth it

SeñorSwollness

Awards
Okay, I didn’t realize it would have any impact at that level. Heck I could probably afford to run 4 a day for the length of the cycle.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Okay, I didn’t realize it would have any impact at that level. Heck I could probably afford to run 4 a day for the length of the cycle.
You'd get a lot out of 4iu. I got a lot out of 2.5. A lot of guys I listen too usually start out around 3-4 and eventually work up to 6. After 6 that's when the sides like carpal tunnel start.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Following along on your journey bro. Sorry to hear about your battle with cancer, but thank God you beat it. I agree with Mike on the HGH , 2-3 iu stacks really well and improves any cycle, but you really do need to run it a minimum of 16 weeks. If you have enough to go to 4 iu for 16 weeks that will stack really well with Test, NPP, and EQ. Personally I would just save the Deca, because that long ester not only takes time to show results, but sides as well. So if you start getting say high prolactin sides, it may already been stirring up and say you add Prami or Caber, you still have the extra Deca in your system and could be a constant battle. With NPP being the short ester, it’s much easier to deal with sides if you have any. I would run P5P or SNS Inhibit P throughout and have either Prami or Caber on hand in case your prolactin gets jacked. After all you wouldn’t want to start lactating. As far as Exemestane, I always wait until any symptoms of sides. Other than that man enjoy.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
TIME OUT.

I missed the cancer part. DO NOT TAKE HGH, HGH GROWS CANCER CELLS. IF YOU HAVE ANY REMAINING CANCER CELLS IN YOUR BODY WHICH IS DEFINITELY A POSSIBILITY IF IN REMISSION, THE HGH WILL GROW THOSE CANCER CELLS.

Last edited:
ZLB70

ZLB70

Awards
TIME OUT.

I missed the cancer part. DO NOT TAKE HGH, HGH GROWS CANCER CELLS. IF YOU HAVE ANY REMAINING CANCER CELLS IN YOUR BODY WHICH IS DEFINITELY A POSSIBILITY IF IN REMISSION, THE HGH WILL GROW THOSE CANCER CELLS.
^^^ I don’t think Hgh would be worth it in your situation. Personal opinion

SeñorSwollness

Awards
And that’s why I’m here, thank you guys. So def scratch the growth, I’m trying to walk my daughter down the aisle one day.

Such a unique deal, GH, doesn’t it almost instantly convert to IGF-1? If that were the case then it’s gonna signal growth in probably several areas that would be less than beneficial. I’m far from a GH expert so I’ll leave that to you all.

I said I was gonna post starting weight, and that appears to be 177. Again, with roughly 18% BF (as measured about 4-5 days ago in a body scan). Gonna track that —bare minimum— now and at the end of the cycle, with multiple sets of progress pics.

SeñorSwollness

Awards
I would run P5P or SNS Inhibit P throughout and have either Prami or Caber on hand in case your prolactin gets jacked. After all you wouldn’t want to start lactating. As far as Exemestane, I always wait until any symptoms of sides. Other than that man enjoy.
Appreciate that brother, hopefully never have to do it again.

I’ve never heard of those, the P5P etc. where do you get them and what generally are their uses? Nevermind, you said to control prolactin, so I guess where could I get them? And should I run that along with the on-cycle supp for organ support?

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TIME OUT.

Oh man, that’s right, good catch. OP definitely don’t take HGH.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Appreciate that brother, hopefully never have to do it again.

I’ve never heard of those, the P5P etc. where do you get them and what generally are their uses? Nevermind, you said to control prolactin, so I guess where could I get them? And should I run that along with the on-cycle supp for organ support?
Amazon….P5P is the active form that B6 converts to, so it’s many times more potent than B6. It’s good at keeping prolactin at bay. It’s more a preventative, whereas Caber and Prami are the drugs to take if prolactin starts to get out of hand, but honestly I don’t know if Caber or Prami would be recommended with you in remission from cancer. SNS Inhibit P is a supplement with P5P in it as well as a couple other ingredients that helps to lower prolactin and increase Dopamine levels, so it’s better than just P5P by itself.

Last edited:

SeñorSwollness

Awards
Amazon….P5P is the active form that B6 converts to, so it’s many times more potent than B6. It’s good at keeping prolactin at bay. It’s more a preventative, whereas Caber and Prami are the drugs to take if prolactin starts to get out of hand, but honestly I don’t know if Caber or Prami would be recommended with you in remission from cancer. SNS Inhibit P is a supplement with P5P in it as well as a couple other ingredients that helps to lower prolactin and increase Dopamine levels, so it’s better than just P5P by itself.
Thank you man, gonna be grabbing that second one. Love these forums man, can’t wait to start peaking. Nothing quite like watching your lifts balloon and your body comp completely shifting.

SeñorSwollness

Awards
Alright guys, so I’ve got a question that has been bothering me. I think I know the answer but I wanna make sure. I smashed legs this morning, and admittedly that’s normally the lift that gasses me the most, but I get this feeling in my stomach like I’m gonna just throw up on the damn floor. Now, let me tell you this, I didn’t eat this morning I just had a shake, now it was a hearty shake but still not solid food. Shake was 12oz 1% milk, 24g whey, 5g creatine, 1 scoop carbmax by universal nutrition, 1 tbsp pnut butter, and a whole banana.

I’m thinking it’s one of two things…1) I’m just hitting it really hard again so my body is still adjusting, 2) I didn’t eat a solid meal. What do you guys think?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Alright guys, so I’ve got a question that has been bothering me. I think I know the answer but I wanna make sure. I smashed legs this morning, and admittedly that’s normally the lift that gasses me the most, but I get this feeling in my stomach like I’m gonna just throw up on the damn floor. Now, let me tell you this, I didn’t eat this morning I just had a shake, now it was a hearty shake but still not solid food. Shake was 12oz 1% milk, 24g whey, 5g creatine, 1 scoop carbmax by universal nutrition, 1 tbsp pnut butter, and a whole banana.

I’m thinking it’s one of two things…1) I’m just hitting it really hard again so my body is still adjusting, 2) I didn’t eat a solid meal. What do you guys think?
Probably a little of both but most likely the shake. Just reading that and putting myself in that situation just made me nauseated lol ..I don't really do shakes anymore. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do but ever scince rich pianna pulled the supplement industry's pants down I really don't do them anymore. Also I yiu ever watch an ifbb pros full day of eating video you don't see very many shakes 🤔

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly man it could be either or could be both. That’s really so subjective and can vary to a certain degree from person to person. I can do fine with just a shake before workout and some EAAs and carbs during, but I know a lot of guys really need solid food around the workout. Now after the workout I like to get a good meal in fairly quickly, but you had some peanut butter, banana, and good source of carbs, so a little more than a normal shake. But we do know solid foods are way better. I would probably lean more towards you just starting back after your treatments from cancer, like chemo, transfusions and such, I’m sure your body is having to adjust to more than the typical bro starting back up.

SeñorSwollness

Awards
Appreciate it guys, think I’m gonna make sure to get a nice solid meal in before I go. Especially on leg days cuz those squats wreck me every time, whether I’ve been training for 3 days or 3 years. I’ve kind of come to figure out that if I really don’t like a particular day, movement, lift, that it’s probably one of the better ones for me haha. Hey, if it were easy everyone would be jacked.

I recently got back into watching a lot of bodybuilding content, CBum pumps out a lot of content and ideally that’s the physique I’m going for (who wouldn’t like to be jacked like that, right?) Hany Rambod has a great podcast called The Truth I think, you talk about a wealth of knowledge that dude is dialed in. I love Seth Feroce’s stuff I love how real that dude is, reminds you of someone you could drink a 6 pack with, and then I found this one called Think Big that is really good too.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Seth feroce is great... a lot of us around here like vigorous Steve or big Paul from anabolic bodybuilding. You can learn a lot about training and ped's from both those channels. Cbum is okay honestly i think he's overrated. I like nick walker and lately I've been watching a lot of Justin shier's content. He just won the Chicago Pro on his first time doing a pro show

SeñorSwollness

Awards
Seth feroce is great... a lot of us around here like vigorous Steve or big Paul from anabolic bodybuilding. You can learn a lot about training and ped's from both those channels. Cbum is okay honestly i think he's overrated. I like nick walker and lately I've been watching a lot of Justin shier's content. He just won the Chicago Pro on his first time doing a pro show
I saw something about that, him winning his first ever show.

I don’t care particularly for Bumstead himself or his personality but the dude is a genetic masterpiece. I more like that type of physique, the classic look, Golden Era if you will. I like the huge chest and slim waist that doesn’t look like it has a beach ball inside it. To each their own but I’ve never been a huge fan of the mass monster look, but that’s also what makes this sport so fun is the varying ways to approach things and the diversity in goals etc.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
but I get this feeling in my stomach like I’m gonna just throw up on the damn floor.
I don't have any experience with the gear but I can get this way semi frequently when going hard if I'm not really fully 100% hydrated. I have to really focus on hydration for hours preWO. In regards to your fats, I also cook everything in butter and aim for very fatty fish like black cod, and eat a lot of fatty red meat, personally. I don't do great on cheese (even though it's my favorite) or peanut butter. I can eat a stick of butter and be fine, but a little peanut butter and my abs disappear for 3 days. same with cheese for some reason. no digestive issues, I just treat those two fats more as treats than staples.

SeñorSwollness

Awards
I don't have any experience with the gear but I can get this way semi frequently when going hard if I'm not really fully 100% hydrated. I have to really focus on hydration for hours preWO. In regards to your fats, I also cook everything in butter and aim for very fatty fish like black cod, and eat a lot of fatty red meat, personally. I don't do great on cheese (even though it's my favorite) or peanut butter. I can eat a stick of butter and be fine, but a little peanut butter and my abs disappear for 3 days. same with cheese for some reason. no digestive issues, I just treat those two fats more as treats than staples.
Appreciate the response man, and I’m gonna take your advice and start eating sticks of butter before I go in the gym

I just started adding cheeses into my diet and so far so good but I’m far from having my abs shine atm so that much is yet to be determined. Things get a lot more tricky the lower you get your bf%, a meal can wreck everything lol.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You have to find out what you personally digest well. Peas and carrots give me horrible gas, whole broccoli destroys my gut but if I buy it chopped I'm good. I love asparagus. Cream of rice and jasmine work great for me brown rice does not. Sweet potatoes I love but russets don't sit well its trial and error really

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can eat 500 grams of protein a day but if you're only digesting 50 grams of it you won't make any gains no matter how much gear you run

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You have to find out what you personally digest well. Peas and carrots give me horrible gas, whole broccoli destroys my gut but if I buy it chopped I'm good. I love asparagus. Cream of rice and jasmine work great for me brown rice does not. Sweet potatoes I love but russets don't sit well its trial and error really
That’s really a key in diet that so many people overlook. Find out what foods work for you, and what foods give you issues. And remember anytime you make sudden dietary changes, there is always the chance you have issues until your body adapts. It’s common, for instance, if someone is not used to a lot of vegetables, that as they add them, especially not cooked, they can have digestive issues. Same thing can happen to someone that was used to junk food, and they change to clean high quality meat, carbs, and vegetables, it can take time as the body detoxifies and adjusts. Just things to consider as you move forward.

Last edited:

SeñorSwollness

Awards
That’s really a key in diet that so many people overlook. Find out what foods work for you, and what foods give you issues. And remember anytime you make sudden dietary changes, there is always the chance you have issues until your body adapts. It’s common, for instance, if someone is not used to a lot of vegetables, that as they add them, especially not cooked, they can have digestive issues. Same thing can happen to someone that was used to junk food, and they change to clean high quality meat, carbs, and vegetables, it can take time as the body detoxifies and adjusts. Just things to consider as you move forward.
That’s a really good point and it definitely applies here. My diet was horrendous man, given I was smoking a lot of weed to help with everything so I didn’t end up a pill junkie, but it was candy and dr peppers and whatever I wanted really. I was def getting some carbs in lol, but not the kind ya want.

SeñorSwollness

Awards
You guys think every other week progress pics and weight is solid? Or I could do it weekly it just kind of seems like overkill. I’ll be keeping you posted for sure, I can start to feel it effecting my lifts and drive.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You guys think every other week progress pics and weight is solid? Or I could do it weekly it just kind of seems like overkill. I’ll be keeping you posted for sure, I can start to feel it effecting my lifts and drive.
Every other is cool for now. Between your muscle memory and your body starving for clean food I think you're going to progress rather quickly

SeñorSwollness

Awards
Every other is cool for now. Between your muscle memory and your body starving for clean food I think you're going to progress rather quickly
Couldn’t agree more. I’ve never had an issue packing on muscle but if I’m being honest about it I’ve kind of leveraged that in a negative way. In terms of not eating as well as I should and leaning on genetics/gear. This is an entirely different deal. My diet is really dialed in and the training program I’m on is intense, I’m excited to see what I can do by Nov 10th-ish. That’ll be exactly 14 weeks.

Ideally, I’ll be able to get back into the 200’s and get my BF% down to a level that a decent cutting cycle come spring will have me looking right. Wish I could fast forward.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Couldn’t agree more. I’ve never had an issue packing on muscle but if I’m being honest about it I’ve kind of leveraged that in a negative way. In terms of not eating as well as I should and leaning on genetics/gear. This is an entirely different deal. My diet is really dialed in and the training program I’m on is intense, I’m excited to see what I can do by Nov 10th-ish. That’ll be exactly 14 weeks.

Ideally, I’ll be able to get back into the 200’s and get my BF% down to a level that a decent cutting cycle come spring will have me looking right. Wish I could fast forward.
I know what you mean I'm finishing up a serious cut/ pre contest cycle right now I'm about 202 and 7%b.f. ( I'm 5'10") so I'm shredded but I can't wait for the rebound and then starting in October I'm really gonna step on the gas with an off season cycle and diet

SeñorSwollness

Awards
I know what you mean I'm finishing up a serious cut/ pre contest cycle right now I'm about 202 and 7%b.f. ( I'm 5'10") so I'm shredded but I can't wait for the rebound and then starting in October I'm really gonna step on the gas with an off season cycle and diet
Nice man, what you prepping for? You compete?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice man, what you prepping for? You compete?
Just kinda doing a practice run see what I still got in the tank. I've been back at it for about 2 years after taking close to 4 off. I'm actually pretty happy with how things have gone. Everyone says i should compete so we'll see

SeñorSwollness

Awards
I learned today that a Super B Vitamin Complex is not for me, I almost threw up the 4 egg omelet and the meat. Wouldn’t have been happy there, losing probably 55-60 grams of protein. Oh ****, plus the glass of milk so probably every bit of 60-65

SeñorSwollness

Awards
Just kinda doing a practice run see what I still got in the tank. I've been back at it for about 2 years after taking close to 4 off. I'm actually pretty happy with how things have gone. Everyone says i should compete so we'll see
In my mind, it’s like we’re already doing a large percentage of the work, why not make a run at it? At least once, anyways, if you never have.

That contest prep tho is brutal, feeling drained and having to power thru workouts is not a good time.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In my mind, it’s like we’re already doing a large percentage of the work, why not make a run at it? At least once, anyways, if you never have.

That contest prep tho is brutal, feeling drained and having to power thru workouts is not a good time.
Last time I did one was about 12 years ago and it was brutal. I tell people it is the hardest thing you'll ever do but if you complete it the sense of accomplishment is indescribable

SeñorSwollness

Awards
Last time I did one was about 12 years ago and it was brutal. I tell people it is the hardest thing you'll ever do but if you complete it the sense of accomplishment is indescribable
How’d you do?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How’d you do?
Not good 5th out 5th so last. It was my first show and I probably shouldn't have done light heavyweight. My muscle wasn't anywhere mature enough and I couldn't pose very well but oh well, I only did it because my boss who owned thy gym I worked at did heavyweight so we just prepped together. Looking back he was too old school I think. It's crazy too this was around 2009 and my boss knew nasser El sonbatty personally. He would come to the gym all the time

SeñorSwollness

Awards
Man, starting to get in that “I don’t wanna leave the gym” mode. I have to make myself leave. Strength is juuuust starting to increase and I’m starting to get that push thru a few extra sets feeling, you know what I’m talking about.

I still don’t have my NPP, tracking says it’s en route tho. I’ll have it by the weekend. Then **** starts to get really interesting lol

SeñorSwollness

Awards
Having frontloaded the test/EQ I can see the water being retained which I don’t mind really cuz I was looking like I was about to blow away in the wind at 178. I did another shot of deca yesterday (1mL/300), probably for no reason whatsoever lol.

Interesting side note: I’m pinning everyday regardless of ester, I watched a really informative episode of MPMD and he was talking about the benefits of daily pins and it makes a huge impact. Aside from keeping blood levels as steady as possible, it also lowers —and outright prevents in some guys— the effects of aromatization. Don’t quote me on the specifics but I liked what I heard and I’m gonna be doing that moving forward. Would highly recommend you guys check it out.

SeñorSwollness

Awards
It’s called “Using Administration Frequency to Manipulate Estrogen” if you are interested in checking it out.