Fiest Cycle Log - Test + LGD

HappySlappy

Awards
Will start cycle in 4-5 weeks

This will be my first injectable steroid cycle. (Done sarms previously) I'm currently 26yr old, 165lbs, 5 10", 13% Body fat. Been training for 3 years. Diet has been in check last 6 months been on a slow cut/maintenence.

My cycle consists of this;
1-15 Test C 500mg/week (split doses) Monday/Thursday x250mg
1-8 LGD 4033 10mg ED
1-15 Arom 12.5mg EOD (up to ED if estorgen becomes too high)
2 weeks off cycle
Clo 50/50/25/25
Nolv 40/40/20/20

Compounds
Will rotate injection sites between glutes/quads, have got 23G to draw and 25G to inject. Will warm test up and not tense muscle to reduce PIP.

LGD will be dossed at night to add strength and size in first 8 weeks, I don't belive these 2 compounds fight the same receptors so will be fine in that regard, only issue will be high estrogen sides due to both being wet compounds.

Diet
My maintenance is 1,800cal so my diet will progress with the cycle as follows;
First 5 weeks 2,600cal (800 surplus)
187g Protein, 330g Carbs, 65g Fat

Middle 5 weeks 3,000cal (1,200 surplus)
230g Protein, 345g Carbs, 78g Fat

Last 5 weeks 3,500cal (1,700 surplus)
248g Protein, 415g Carbs, 94g Fat

I'm not bothered about excess fat gained as this will be lost during cut next year, I would rather get enough calories and not leave gains on the table then the other way around. I also know the surplus will decrease as I gain weight my maintenence will change but I can't work this out in advance.

Training
Split is PPL, will be training progressive overload and tracking each workout. If this plateaus during middle/end of cycle will think about adding a deload week and get back to it after. Not bothered about 1 RM as I don't train heavy weights, I focus more on full ROM, slow and controlled with a pause in the stretched position.

Hoping to end cycle at 185-190lbs. Will keep this updated once I start.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn't be so quick to consistently use the asin. Can you provide a basic workout routine with amount of weight, sets, and reps? I'm just wondering why your body weight is so low after 3 years of training.

HappySlappy

Awards
I wouldn't be so quick to consistently use the asin. Can you provide a basic workout routine with amount of weight, sets, and reps? I'm just wondering why your body weight is so low after 3 years of training.
Sorry yes I should of added, will only use Aromasin if showing high estorgen sides.

Alot of this time was spent cutting/struggling with my food choices, I've gained around 5kg of muscle in this time not the best but my training and diet was not on point at all.

Chest / shoulders / tri

Flat Dumbell press -
25kg x 15
25kg x 14
25kg x 12
25kg x 11
25kg x 10

Incline Dumbell press -
22kg x 14
22kg x 12
22kg x 11
22kg x 9

Incline Dumbell flys -
15kg x 15
15kg x 13
15kg x 11

Standing Dumbell shoulder press -
20kg x 13
20kg x 11
20kg x 10
20kg x 8
20kg x 8

Standing lateral raise to overhead -
8kg x 14
8kg x 14
8kg x 12
8kg x 11
8kg x 10

Seated overhead Dumbell press -
30kg x 13
30kg x 12
30kg x 12
30kg x 10
30kg x 9

I've made little progress since my calories haven't been right strength hasn't gone up too much.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you used lgd before? I love how your test is set up you obviously did some research I just don't even think you'll need the lgd. But if you do I would up the dose I dint think 10mg is going to do much

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OP…you’d be surprised what you can achieve with nutrition and training….I believe you’ve got another lean 20 pounds you could gain before moving to oils! (It’s not gonna be all muscle, everyone knows that…but your base will be a lot more filled out and should you go on, you’ll have even better results)

I’m a couple inches shorter and 185, lean…and haven’t pinned anything yet…Us older dudes here know what can be done, with the food and lifting as I said…

HappySlappy

Awards
Have you used lgd before? I love how your test is set up you obviously did some research I just don't even think you'll need the lgd. But if you do I would up the dose I dint think 10mg is going to do much
Won't be using LGD anymore.

HappySlappy

Awards
OP…you’d be surprised what you can achieve with nutrition and training….I believe you’ve got another lean 20 pounds you could gain before moving to oils! (It’s not gonna be all muscle, everyone knows that…but your base will be a lot more filled out and should you go on, you’ll have even better results)

I’m a couple inches shorter and 185, lean…and haven’t pinned anything yet…Us older dudes here know what can be done, with the food and lifting as I said…
Very true appreciate the wisdom, nutrition and training is very powerful over time I know.

thetawave

Awards
I’ve done this same cycle twice and loved it. I did it while doing a slight cut and it was amazing. No water retention. Loved how I felt and looked. I only gained about 6 lbs but lost fat and got very lean. I think the idea of a ‘wet’ compound really depends on how you eat.

stevezhou

Awards
How is your cycle ended ? Very curious about your results.