Summer Cycle Log Questions & Labs

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I run a pretty low dose of trt as I respond very well to it during the year. I run around 100mg a week and my total test is around 800-1000 and its great for keeping my gains. In the summer I run it at 150mg per week (still a low dose) and my Test (results below) are at 1346 - Not sure how much higher I should go but I'd think the 1500 mark would be my max.

Typically I run my Test C higher in the summer like the above and just play with my diet to shred. I have also played with different Epi topical blends and pro hormones but i'd like to be a little more serious and track units and have a greater effect.

I am 43, 5'10" 189lbs and prob 15-17% BF
My estro is high right now but i expect it to lower with the primo

12 Week Blast
Weeks 1-12 150mg Test C
Weeks 1-12 300mg Primo
Weeks 1-12 Semaglutide (stepped up doses but will keep these low)
Weeks 4-12 Anavar 50mg per day

Any thoughts or advice is appreciated!

Attachments

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Test and Primo together is a good clean cycle. If you run your Primo at 300 and Test at 150 your estrogen may drop extremely low. Primo seems to have an AI effect for most. Usually it’s better to keep your Primo and Test doses closer together to prevent extreme lows with estrogen. Remember estrogen a little high is not a bad thing as it helps build, repair and maintain muscle. A good combo I have ran is Test at 300 to 400 and Primo at 300 to 400, for 12 to 20 weeks. I love Anavar, but I wouldn’t run it for 12 weeks as it does have an effect on lipids. Usually starting Anavar in the first week affects your lipids so early in the cycle that they stay bad almost the whole cycle. I would say a better option would be to run the Anavar the last 6 weeks.
So I would try this if I was you…..

Weeks 1-12 300mg Test C or…..
keep your Test at 150 weeks 1-2
for estrogen to get back in
range, then bump to 300mg the
rest of the cycle
Weeks 1-12 300mg Primo
Weeks 1-12 Semaglutide
Weeks 7-12 Anavar 50mg a day

That’s a nice clean cycle and great for a cut as long as your diet and training are in order.

Last edited:
brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Test and Primo together is a good clean cycle. If you run your Primo at 300 and Test at 150 your estrogen may drop extremely low. Primo seems to have an AI effect for most. Usually it’s better to keep your Primo and Test doses closer together to prevent extreme lows with estrogen. Remember estrogen a little high is not a bad thing as it helps build, repair and maintain muscle. A good combo I have ran is Test at 300 to 400 and Primo at 300 to 400, for 12 to 20 weeks. I love Anavar, but I wouldn’t run it for 12 weeks as it does have an effect on lipids. Usually starting Anavar in the first week affects your lipids so early in the cycle that they stay bad almost the whole cycle. I would say a better option would be to run the Anavar the last 6 weeks.

Weeks 1-12 300mg Test C or keep your Test
at 150 weeks 1-2 for estrogen
to get back in range then
bump to 300mg the rest of cycle.

Weeks 1-12 300mg Primo
Weeks 1-12 Semaglutide

That’s a nice clean cycle and great for a cut as long as your diet and training are in order.
Thanks for your input. My estro is pretty high now so I was hoping the primo would lower it to normal levels. I don’t think doubling my test is the answer when I’m already at 1350 levels , do you?

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you know your estrogen is really high then I would go the first couple of weeks at 150 then increase. As far as your Test reading being high, it’s usually not a problem with your levels being higher than 1350 on a cycle as it’s only temporary and it provides a much more anabolic environment to build or maintain muscle. But when you run Test so much lower than Primo for 12 weeks usually your estrogen drops so low then that can cause issues. Keeping Test a little higher helps provide the estrogen which when in range really does help to build and maintain muscle. If you didn’t want to bump your Test up you could probably add something like Dermacrine to provide that little bump to keep estrogen from going too low with Primo. In the end it is whatever you feel comfortable with.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

rest of the cycle
Weeks 1-12 300mg Primo
Weeks 1-12 Semaglutide

This while dieting and training your @$$ off and you'll be gtg for sure.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you know your estrogen is really high then I would go the first couple of weeks at 150 then increase. As far as your Test reading being high, it’s usually not a problem with your levels being higher than 1350 on a cycle as it’s only temporary and it provides a much more anabolic environment to build or maintain muscle. But when you run Test so much lower than Primo for 12 weeks usually your estrogen drops so low then that can cause issues. Keeping Test a little higher helps provide the estrogen which when in range really does help to build and maintain muscle. If you didn’t want to bump your Test up you could probably add something like Dermacrine to provide that little bump to keep estrogen from going too low with Primo. In the end it is whatever you feel comfortable with.
Cool - I’m going to take your advice on the anavar and increase my test to 200 and probably get bloods in another month or 2

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

rest of the cycle
Weeks 1-12 300mg Primo
Weeks 1-12 Semaglutide

Yep, I'd crash my estrogen. Even at 300/300 with anavar in the mix it still might get low.

Op if your confident your var is properly dosed anavar I'd use 30mg for 8 weeks not to help with estrogen issues but just to get more out of it for a longer duration. There's legit studies showing if yiu keep var 30mg or less the health impact is almost non existent

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You will enjoy it more if you up the test. I am on 500 test and 300 primo. I have run primo 1 to 1 and even half of my test and my e2 was trashed.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yep, I'd crash my estrogen. Even at 300/300 with anavar in the mix it still might get low.

Op if your confident your var is properly dosed anavar I'd use 30mg for 8 weeks not to help with estrogen issues but just to get more out of it for a longer duration. There's legit studies showing if yiu keep var 30mg or less the health impact is almost non existent
So the var is my only thing that’s local. Everything is is pharma. Var is expensive so its silly to use that to keep E2 in check but I'm open to upping the test for the same concept.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You will enjoy it more if you up the test. I am on 500 test and 300 primo. I have run primo 1 to 1 and even half of my test and my e2 was trashed.
the only reason why I never went that high on my test is bc of my levels - at 300mg I'm over 1700 for my levels - do you get bloods taken? where you at with 500mg of test?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So the var is my only thing that’s local. Everything is is pharma. Var is expensive so its silly to use that to keep E2 in check but I'm open to upping the test for the same concept.
I didn't say use var to keep e2 in check. I don't think that's even possible to do. I was saying the thing about the var had nothing to do with estrogen. All I'm saying is var at 30mg or less eliminated the health side effects for most ppl

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the only reason why I never went that high on my test is bc of my levels - at 300mg I'm over 1700 for my levels - do you get bloods taken? where you at with 500mg of test?
That puts me in the 2000s plus easily. I get bloods taken every 3 months. When blasting sooner to see where I am at.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
In the 3000's range if i remember correctly
Trt I'm 150mg and low to mid 900's
300 test I think close to 2000 and 500 a little over 3000.

This stuff varies person to person

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah a lot of people underestimate the AI effect that Primo can have, and most that I see that run it, including me, have to run their Test higher with Primo because it will absolutely drop estrogen way too low if you’re not on top of it.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
In the 3000's range if i remember correctly
Trt I'm 150mg and low to mid 900's
300 test I think close to 2000 and 500 a little over 3000.

This stuff varies person to person
So what’s “safe”

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So what’s “safe”
Again, hard question to answer because truthfully it can vary from person to person. There are preexisting health factors to consider, whether you’re a person that normally runs on the high normal end, symptoms of any negative impact on health when Test is above 2000, and truthfully the list could go on. There have been numerous that have had numbers in the 3000s and above for numerous months with no issues. And there have been some under 1000 develope prostate problems. For the most part when we choose to cycle we know there is a chance that we could have a temporary negative impact on health numbers, but most things return back to pre-cycle levels when the cycle is over. So I know you really wanted a definitive answer, but again it really does vary from person to person.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
yeah... whats a safe test number on cycle ?
There's really no such thing as a safe number. There's studies showing people running 600mg for a year with zero problems. That would put most ppl in the 3000-4000 range. But some could argue that being higher then the natty range is dangerous. But testosterone is the safest steroid. If your worried about your test being too high, by that logic all your other gear should be dosed lower then test. Also the "normal range" for testosterone is lowered every so often. Men in the 1950's and 60's had almost double the test levels of modern men. By today's standards they would all be out of range too high. There's even credible ppl who say that if yiu go back a few thousand years they're numbers were even higher.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
There's really no such thing as a safe number. There's studies showing people running 600mg for a year with zero problems. That would put most ppl in the 3000-4000 range. But some could argue that being higher then the natty range is dangerous. But testosterone is the safest steroid. If your worried about your test being too high, by that logic all your other gear should be dosed lower then test. Also the "normal range" for testosterone is lowered every so often. Men in the 1950's and 60's had almost double the test levels of modern men. By today's standards they would all be out of range too high. There's even credible ppl who say that if yiu go back a few thousand years they're numbers were even higher.
Totally - I always tried to be around 900 in the winter and 1500 max in the summer -

I wasn’t really asking about a clinical term of “what’s safe” but what you guys feel is safe

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Totally - I always tried to be around 900 in the winter and 1500 max in the summer -

I wasn’t really asking about a clinical term of “what’s safe” but what you guys feel is safe
As much as bloodwork says. If I'm on 1000mg test and my total t is 5000+ and bloodwork looks good then I don't care what the numbers say. You typically want your testosterone as high as possible without side effects "on cycle"

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As much as bloodwork says. If I'm on 1000mg test and my total t is 5000+ and bloodwork looks good then I don't care what the numbers say. You typically want your testosterone as high as possible without side effects "on cycle"
I would agree with what he said. As long as your numbers look good on bloodwork then let the test rip.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would agree with what he said. As long as your numbers look good on bloodwork then let the test rip.
I've never took test to 1000, I was just making a example. But years ago I went up to 750 and only thing that got skrewed up was estrogen

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I agree also. I see a legit dr who specializes in vanity but she’s not a male clinic so she really goes through ALL my numbers and one thing she caught was my hemoglobin being super high, which is the red blood count and thickening of the blood, which obviously can lead to a heart attack. Not a huge deal as she told me it would be best to donate blood and let me body regenerate itself but this was something that caught her eye.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 16
Anabolics 25
Anabolics 28
HumpTheCook Anabolics 809
TheDarkHalf Anabolics 179