Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Edit:

Well...hurt myself pretty good at work today...im going to be out of commission...lifting wise for a bit...

Back to TRT for me...sorry fellas...ill be back. Just going to try stay lean with my diet

@Admin can you delete this thread for me...so I don't get depressed everytime I see it....

Last edited:
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I'm about a week into this, but only on day 3 of the Hunger Strike...it definitely seems to be doing its job...much easier to control my appetite, even being on the yk 11

Last edited:
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Pic from yesterday...kind of a crappy one

20240213_152610.jpg

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I don't plan on needing an AI...the 1:1 test/mast ratio usually keeps everything nice. I am currently running a little Nolva to get rid of some lumps I felt forming...I think from the beer (I heard it increases estrogen haha)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Count me in! Not a bad starting place at all. Changes will come quickly from there.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@gphagan1 @SkRaw85 @Dustin07 @akboom87 @Electrake @BennyMagoo79

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
This is rhe second time i tried to start a log, and got hurt....

Torn rotator....gonna be out of commission

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Fml

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is rhe second time i tried to start a log, and got hurt....

Torn rotator....gonna be out of commission
I’m very sorry to hear this. I don’t think you should push any gear right now obviously since you need to be contacting a doctor & exploring whether surgery is a good option now, BUT I will say that you can choose to view this obstacle as an opportunity.

It is very easy (and justifiably so!) to lose all motivation when injury comes for you. It’s defeating. BUT something I choose to do is try to think about something I can do and double down on that.

You can train legs 3x a week. I did this after my bicep repair, and while off any gear in about 3 months or so I set a new lifetime best on my Safety Bar Squat. I got to the point where I could do 150 steps per leg of unloaded walking lunges in a session, 3 sets of 50/leg.

When my back was jacked up, I focused on my bench press. You can do leg curls every training day until you can’t walk & have the biggest hamhocks hanging off your legs of anyone in the gym. You can take up daily walks, or even running, or drag a sled you clip to a belt on your waist. You can focus on deadlifting if the gym has no SSB - if it hurts to hold the barbell, Spud Inc makes a Deadlift Harness strap that goes over your neck and the barbell ends you can use to deadlift without gripping the barbell hard.

Find something you can do and promise yourself you will become better than ever at it. Being broken does not mean you are toothless!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m very sorry to hear this. I don’t think you should push any gear right now obviously since you need to be contacting a doctor & exploring whether surgery is a good option now, BUT I will say that you can choose to view this obstacle as an opportunity.

It is very easy (and justifiably so!) to lose all motivation when injury comes for you. It’s defeating. BUT something I choose to do is try to think about something I can do and double down on that.

You can train legs 3x a week. I did this after my bicep repair, and while off any gear in about 3 months or so I set a new lifetime best on my Safety Bar Squat. I got to the point where I could do 150 steps per leg of unloaded walking lunges in a session, 3 sets of 50/leg.

When my back was jacked up, I focused on my bench press. You can do leg curls every training day until you can’t walk & have the biggest hamhocks hanging off your legs of anyone in the gym. You can take up daily walks, or even running, or drag a sled you clip to a belt on your waist. You can focus on deadlifting if the gym has no SSB - if it hurts to hold the barbell, Spud Inc makes a Deadlift Harness strap that goes over your neck and the barbell ends you can use to deadlift without gripping the barbell hard.

Find something you can do and promise yourself you will become better than ever at it. Being broken does not mean you are toothless!
This right here, part of the reason my legs are doing so well now is because when I tore my shoulder and had it repaired I pushed legs 3 times a week on everything I could climb into to work my legs. I did leg extensions, leg curls leg press machine, adductor / abductor machines, body weight lunges and the like. I was able to bring my legs back up quite a bit, and more importantly never lose traction on my goals, just redirected the energy to where it was most productive.