Cut Hard Or Go Home like an HGHpro!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AND I HOPE EVERY FATHER OUT THERE FELT THE LOVE AND APPRECIATION OF THOSE HE RAISED!!!

HAPPY BELATED FATHERS DAY!!!

Today starts a band cycle. Sounds like fun!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you decided to go all the way with the power lifting, cuz you definitely have a natural gift..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff Andres, you will be barking up those records in no time with the new training and guidance.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad you decided to go all the way with the power lifting, cuz you definitely have a natural gift..
Im am hesistant to ever say I have a natural gift at anything. I am comfortable saying that my progress is in a large part due to the blessing of God. But beyond that I really don't feel as if I am special in any way. I think if anyone was there training the exact way I was, eating right, and so on I believe they could achieve similar goals is not more.

But thank you DW.
Good stuff Andres, you will be barking up those records in no time with the new training and guidance.
That is the goal!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im am hesistant to ever say I have a natural gift at anything. I am comfortable saying that my progress is in a large part due to the blessing of God. But beyond that I really don't feel as if I am special in any way. I think if anyone was there training the exact way I was, eating right, and so on I believe they could achieve similar goals is not more.

But thank you DW.

That is the goal!!
Well yah that's where natural gifts come from ....God...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

But thank you DW.

That is the goal!!
Alright you, you don't get to be Mr. Humble and Mr I am gonna break these records all in the same thread... Just accept it. You are not average nor are your lifts anywhere close to average for someone who works hard and eats well. You don't get to say things like if others worked as hard as I do, or what not because those are not truths. Being humble is a virtue but making light of natural ability in your effort to remain humble is not any more positive than being full of ones self.

Now you can call it a gift from God or you can just call it coincidence, but your ligaments, and tendons are attached at points that give you superior leverages for lifting weight. That coupled with thick and strong connective tissue that can handle that type of lifting, and you are genetically superior to many in regards to your ability to lift heavy weights. Perhaps it is true that you don't work harder or eat any better than some of us. However we won't be putting up the weights you are.

I have been lifting since I was 12 years old. I have NEVER put 405 on the bar for a bench press. NEVER in 26 years, even when younger and on a testosterone cycle NEVER put 405 on the bar for bench and you can do it twice in just what 3 years of lifting???? I don't even want to get into it on your squatting and deadlifting. I may be able to get my deadlift with yours some day but that squat is out of reach for me by a good 80-100 lbs. Once again, I have been pretty thick and considered pretty strong amongst some pretty strong individuals and I have not even approached any of your current bests in 26 years of lifting.

Either way you shouldn't just make light of it, if you don't want to take credit for the gift then give that credit to God but give the credit somewhere.

What about a mix of humility and reality.
Thanks Guys, I work really hard at it but God is the one that multiplies my efforts...

If not that something like this.
"If you think that big lift was cool, you should see what I can do with the jaw-bone of an ass!!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright you, you don't get to be Mr. Humble and Mr I am gonna break these records all in the same thread... Just accept it. You are not average nor are your lifts anywhere close to average for someone who works hard and eats well. You don't get to say things like if others worked as hard as I do, or what not because those are not truths. Being humble is a virtue but making light of natural ability in your effort to remain humble is not any more positive than being full of ones self.

Now you can call it a gift from God or you can just call it coincidence, but your ligaments, and tendons are attached at points that give you superior leverages for lifting weight. That coupled with thick and strong connective tissue that can handle that type of lifting, and you are genetically superior to many in regards to your ability to lift heavy weights. Perhaps it is true that you don't work harder or eat any better than some of us. However we won't be putting up the weights you are.

I have been lifting since I was 12 years old. I have NEVER put 405 on the bar for a bench press. NEVER in 26 years, even when younger and on a testosterone cycle NEVER put 405 on the bar for bench and you can do it twice in just what 3 years of lifting???? I don't even want to get into it on your squatting and deadlifting. I may be able to get my deadlift with yours some day but that squat is out of reach for me by a good 80-100 lbs. Once again, I have been pretty thick and considered pretty strong amongst some pretty strong individuals and I have not even approached any of your current bests in 26 years of lifting.

Either way you shouldn't just make light of it, if you don't want to take credit for the gift then give that credit to God but give the credit somewhere.

Thanks Guys, I work really hard at it but God is the one that multiplies my efforts...

"If you think that big lift was cool, you should see what I can do with the jaw-bone of an ass!!!!
Chris you make a good point and I truly feel if a person focuses on his strength at a young age_and gets no injuries They set the standard for being strong later..its programmed

I in no way got as strong as Andres. I did get my goals as far as strong though and I was more focused on bodybuilding back then and knew I wanted to be a bodybuilder when I first started.

Now a days I am more focused on keeping my joints happy and body feeling good and I am only 30.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Oh I want to argue this post but if i do Im just arguing out of my @ss. The reason why I have such a hard time considering myself gifted is because of all the struggles Ive gone though physically. From near death illnesses, to injuries which should have stopped my lifting career before it started, it's never been put into my head that I was gifted in anything. I just worked hard and got results. It's not till recently that people point out I may be gifted, but then for the 20+ years of blood, sweat, injuried, and countless hours in ridiculous self made routines( from karate, to judo, to wrestling, to lifting) I was just average.

So you may be right. Maybe God did give me the joints, cartilage, connective tissue, etc etc to withstand the punishment. But again it's a tough pill for me to swallow and I would rather not think about it. Rather I like to think about the work that needs to be done to accomplish the goals set before me. Then I'll pick up the jaw bone of an ass and grin.
Chris you make a good point and I truly feel if a person focuses on his strength at a young age_and gets no injuries They set the standard for being strong later..its programmed

I in no way got as strong as Andres. I did get my goals as far as strong though and I was more focused on bodybuilding back then and knew I wanted to be a bodybuilder when I first started.

Now a days I am more focused on keeping my joints happy and body feeling good and I am only 30.
Well if it makes you feel any better...I have the ab strength of a little girl haha! Apparently all my strength is just pure brute strength with absolutely NO fine tuning. I have no idea how I can lift as much as I do with the amount of weaknesses being pointed out on a daily basis with this new gym.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dynamic Upper Body:

So yesterday was dynamic upper body. I had to stay down between 205-215 to stay at the speed I needed to be at to increase in strength. A little higher and I was too slow, a little lower and I was too fast.

Man that was so humbling. Having to work out with weight so light I use to laugh at.

After that did some accessory work and finished it all off with Abs and Obliques.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds Awesome Andres,

Yeah to hear what all you are putting into the gifted area I see why you might not want to refer to yourself as such. However all of those hardships just go to show the resiliency you have. That is both a mental and physical thing. You are definitely built for physical strength, and have developed plenty of internal strength through those hardships you mentioned. You have a great amount of discipline and drive and that is what takes that gift and makes it become greatness. YOu will achieve that greatness though your discipline and work ethic. For now though, for lack of a better word, in the arena of hefting heavy weights you are gifted. The greatness you associate with us saying gifted is different and in that regard yes you are on your way but nowhere near the end of that journey.

I thought you would get a kick out of the jaw bone of an ass comment. ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look at being gifted as giving credit to where credit is due the Grace of God is an unmerited gift God supplies to help us achieve certain goals... we don't do anything to earn it but it is our responsibility to use it properly, by denying we have them is to deny that God has given them to us. So in this respect it is really an act of humility and showing your gratitude...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh I want to argue this post but if i do Im just arguing out of my @ss. The reason why I have such a hard time considering myself gifted is because of all the struggles Ive gone though physically. From near death illnesses, to injuries which should have stopped my lifting career before it started, it's never been put into my head that I was gifted in anything. I just worked hard and got results. It's not till recently that people point out I may be gifted, but then for the 20+ years of blood, sweat, injuried, and countless hours in ridiculous self made routines( from karate, to judo, to wrestling, to lifting) I was just average.

So you may be right. Maybe God did give me the joints, cartilage, connective tissue, etc etc to withstand the punishment. But again it's a tough pill for me to swallow and I would rather not think about it. Rather I like to think about the work that needs to be done to accomplish the goals set before me. Then I'll pick up the jaw bone of an ass and grin.

Well if it makes you feel any better...I have the ab strength of a little girl haha! Apparently all my strength is just pure brute strength with absolutely NO fine tuning. I have no idea how I can lift as much as I do with the amount of weaknesses being pointed out on a daily basis with this new gym.
you can always refine later when you compete =) seriously I think if you transitioned into bodybuilding youd do great

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update: Max Effort Squat

So my hamstring suck...and it gives me a sh*t of a box squat. Went up to 405 with reverse grey bands and I failed at 455. Not a good day but again it points out another big weakness in my squat...my hamstrings.

Rest of the workout was targeting strengthening my hamstrings so I can get off the box with decent weight. Walked out of the gym embarrassed but none-the-less I will allow this to fuel my passion. It is good Im getting ALL my weaknesses pointed out so early in the game. Hopefully I can quickly build up my weaknesses and start pushing some serious weight.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have no doubt you will correct your weaknesses quickly and amaze us with your progress. Between this training and your quest for 7% you are gonna be on strong and lean mofo!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have no doubt you will correct your weaknesses quickly and amaze us with your progress. Between this training and your quest for 7% you are gonna be on strong and lean mofo!
\

haha if I dont die in the process LOL! Im loving this new gym!!!

Alright So quick update:

Routine:
Max effort upper body: Floor Press with fat bar
315x1 I made a 40lb jump( a little more b/c the fat bar weighs more then 45 lbs...but Im rounding down)
335x0...failed out here. HIghest Ive gone with floor press before today was 275.

Accessory work for Triceps, back and obliques.

Supplementation:
Dexaprine+Adipoxil+Alpha T-2 is a ridiculous stack!!! Seriously Im burning up all day...Im sweating out pounds of water in the gym. And THE ONLY reason why my weight has hit a plateau is b/c of the intensity of my routines is forcing my body to put on some muscle. But the recomp effect is RIDICULOUS.

HGHpro is a God send when it comes to getting in that quality rest even though im only getting 5-6 hours on most nights due to my schedule Sometimes even less but every wink is high quality. I love this stuff.

Recoverpro...Hands down the best tasting BCAA's. No competition. If you havent tried it yet PM me and I can get you some samples. Im dowing 4-6 scoops a day.

Glycobol: Making every carb count. Keeping my muscle nice and full despite being on a cut.

Diet:
I may need to up the calories due to the workout im getting in. BUT the problem is that im never hungry so Im essentially force feeding myself so i dont lose anything. Im dropping the dextrose post-workout b/c the spike in blood sugar kills my appetite for at least an hour or 2. So it's gonna be str8 protein so I can eat more. There is no point in spiking ur insulin if ur not eating enough to build and recover.

Quest for 7% is very much well on its way.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellent update Andres! Sounds like you are having a blast right now and that is awesome!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anytime you add in new exercises /new equipment after you big time stalled you can max them out , which work different areas of the body then the other exercise and when you back to them old exercise after these stall you'll surpass them. Learned this from the Dc "inventor" Dante

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
DAMN!@!@!~! Andres you are moving some serious weight right now bro...I love that your still trying to kill things even while running a cut!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
7% is low for a powerlifter but I am sure once you are accustomed to being lower you will be able to maintain excellent strength, especially on lean gains. There is something about being able to maintain higher cals while cutting..

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAMN!@!@!~! Andres you are moving some serious weight right now bro...I love that your still trying to kill things even while running a cut!
Just wait!!! Im just getting warmed up!

7% is low for a powerlifter but I am sure once you are accustomed to being lower you will be able to maintain excellent strength, especially on lean gains. There is something about being able to maintain higher cals while cutting..
Well actually im still maintaining relatively low calories but I may have to increase base on the workload im doing in the gym. If i hit 7% Ill be estatic but to maintain it maybe hard. I may hit 7% and maintain 8-9%.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Updates:

Saturday: Dynamic Effort Lower Body

Bands have begun!

275lbs of pressure at the top.

Went up to +255 on the bar and was hitting that for the last 3 sets of 9 sets for speed. That's 530 at the top. Gotta get my hamstring stronger but Im making gains. I was doing this without a belt

Today:
Dynamic Upper Body with bands

70-90lbs of bands(estimation)

Went up to +195 for speed (265-275 at top). Form is getting better and it's starting to come together but still have a lot of work. Still not use to speed but im getting better.

Very much loving Westside style training. Its completely different but it's starting to strengthen my weaknesses.

I may need to add in Testopro and Stoked....for strength purposes MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Update on school:
Work is getting HECTIC!!! Classes are good. Have an exam this Wednesday and i feel like I will be ready.

Update on Life:
Got baptized this Sunday at my new church. The external sign that in my heart I have dedicated my whole life to Jesus. Everything from lifting to school is done for his greater glory. May his will be done for the rest of my life regardless of what it is.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff Andres! Looks like you found a home in that gym. I am not even a powerlifter and I am jealous at the extra attention to detail these guys are doing with you as far as assessing and correcting your weaknesses. Man you have been powering all of this up with just quads, that is pretty beastly. Makes sense the hamstrings are weaker after looking at your deadlift compared to your squat numbers. Boy is that DL number gonna jump when your hammies are up to par with the rest of you.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey chris... SPEAKING OF DEADLIFT!!!!

Yesterday was Max effort lower body and it was deadlift time!!

Deadlift was dont with Pro Short Heavy bands. My range of motion was 28-30 inches so it was anywhere between 275-291lbs of pressure with just the bar.

I went up to 315 and couldnt quite get it locked out. Tried it again and it was a no go. This is gonna be the goal for next time...lock out 315 and then get something heavier. My deads felt a lot stronger today and i think it shows...even though I Had no idea how much I was pulling till after the workout.

Hit the pit shark and some GHR after that and he said that was all. Thursday is Max Effort Upper Body.

Cut Update:
My cut has turned into a recomp. My weight is floating around 185-189 but my body is still changing. My dad said Im looking bigger and more imposing. Has to be the training. I know how my body gains on HGHpro and this is something new.

Supplements:
Dexaprine: Im really loving it...makes me sweat like a whore in church. Energy is really nice
Adipoxil: kills my appetite but not so great when it comes to energy at times. Somedays I get a huge kick others not so much.
Alpha T-2: Recomping even more then before
HGHpro: Sleep is glorious, dreams are extremely vivid, skin is looking clear.
Glycobol: Do I need to say much? It does it's job!
Recoverpro: Loving it. Taking in more BCAA's and its a pleasure!!

Over the next few months I may cycle in Testopro and Stoked for the next 4 weeks. Then Anabeta solo for 8. Then go back to my Super Swole Stack for another 8 weeks after a 2-3 week break after Anabeta.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Adding in Testopro and Stoked! Move Biatch Im Boosting my Test!! WHat!!! YEAH!!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Max Effort Upper Body:

Football Bar with Short Grey Mini Band:
+195(Im assuming the bar weighs 45...i think it weighs more) x 1
+200x0

Then I hit Bench with kettleballs attached by bands. This was awesome. Really makes you stay tight and works your stabilizers better then dumbbells. After that some accessory work.

Got home went on a walk.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
just curious about your thoughts on the super plasma protein?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just curious about your thoughts on the super plasma protein?
I have mixed emotions really. On the one hand I really like the reasoning behind why it should be supplemented and would love to have it in every shake I drink. On the other hand I havent seen enough empirical/anecdotal evidence to make me want to incorporate it as a staple during my financial harship.

I think it does not hurt to add it into ones staple stack PROVIDED they have the finances. I do not believe it will give enough results to justify going deep into my pockets. But again if you can afford it...get it. It wont hurt and can only help.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have mixed emotions really. On the one hand I really like the reasoning behind why it should be supplemented and would love to have it in every shake I drink. On the other hand I havent seen enough empirical/anecdotal evidence to make me want to incorporate it as a staple during my financial harship.

I think it does not hurt to add it into ones staple stack PROVIDED they have the finances. I do not believe it will give enough results to justify going deep into my pockets. But again if you can afford it...get it. It wont hurt and can only help.
Yah I had the same impression of Peptopro... I just went back to using hydrolysate late in a cut.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WELCOME BACK! Hope everyone had a great independence weekend! Mine was filled with good lifts! So i cant ask for more!

Friday: Accessory work day. Nothing really to Report
Saturday: Dynamic Lower Body
Box Squats went up to 305 with bands. Bands where about 275lbs of pressure at the top. Tried it with 315 my last set but didnt get off the box. This was a MAJOR jump from my last dynamic squat day with bands.

Monday: Dynamic upper Body
Bench with bands....went up to 225(not including bands). If you remember, 3 weeks ago i was doing 205-210 without bands and I was just making the proper speed. Now Im at 225 + Bands and Im hitting a pretty decent speed. Last set I dropped back down to 205 b/c at the end of 8 sets I was slowing down. So that just means my muscles still are out of shape.

Diet has been fluctuating at best. Some days im just trying to keep my protein intake adequate. Physique wise Im looking better. Still getting stronger. But progress is def not where it can be if I had more sleep and a more structure diet. Life is kickin my butt but I am not gonna give up. Just may take me al ittle longer thats all.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SOunds like things are going pretty well for how hectic your schedule already is. Nice pulling number with the bands too! I have no doubt your DL is gonna sky rocket with more attention.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SOunds like things are going pretty well for how hectic your schedule already is. Nice pulling number with the bands too! I have no doubt your DL is gonna sky rocket with more attention.
Well considering how hectic my schedule is the gains im making in the gym are amazing. With DL alone I was pulling close to 600lbs at the top of the motion last tuesday. I expect my gains to slow down once my body has accomodated to this style of training but I can see myself consistantly getting stronger and stronger every week.

I may be ready to compete sooner then expected. AND on form...with bench they tweaked my form and my ass is staying on the bench and my arch is stronger. I stopped benching with sleeves b/c more then likely they are not allowed in raw meets.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Max Effort Lower Body:

Box Squat with black bands and AND chains. Went up to 295: probably more since bar was definitely over 45lbs (think its called a buffalo bar?)
Tried 315 but i hit a sticking point when the bands started pulling real hard and missed it.

Not what I was hoping for...really wanted to get 3 plates. Next time!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You are truly a beast Andres!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you think thats impressive...there are guys who play football in that same gym who are stronger then me. One guy put 4 plates on top of the bands and chains. I walk in there every workout and get humbled lol

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Upper Body Max Effort:

Fat Bar Board Presses+Chains(maybe around 120lbs total?)
Went up to 3 plates on each side (so about 325 not counting the chains). With chains it was close to 445 at the top.
Failed at 345.

Notes:
You know Ive always known and said Testopro+HGHpro was a ridiculous stack. But really? From being perpetually sore to being sore 1 or 2 days max is ridiculous. I know this happens every time Im on testopro but the effects never get old. Vascularity and muscle fullness is up. The strength gains I cant really accurately associate with Testopro+HGHpro being that this is a new method of training that focuses on getting stronger every lift. So being that I know from past stacks there is an increase in strength gains I do know in part the stack is helping me achieve more results faster.

In 1 month I have gone up on every lift(main lift). I wont know exactly how much till I start revisiting the movement a second time around which may be in another month, but needless to say I am very happy with my progress but I yearn for more.

The Plan:
Diet will stay about the same. trying to keep calories between 1500-2500. Protein around 200g on average and no lower then 170-180g(these days I make sure to get higher carbs so that more protein is spared for recovery).

Supplements:
Im gonna add DAA and LCLT to my stack once it comes in. Right now the stack looks like this:

Fat Loss:
Dexaprine( 2x a day)
AT2: 1-2 a day
RK-180: 3-4 a day

Strength:
Testopro: 4 a day
HGHpro: 4 pre-bed
Powerfull: 2-3 pre-lift
DAA: 3-6 grams a day
LCLT:2-3 grams a day
Erase: 3 a day
Recoverpro: 6-8 scoops dosed around workout

This stack will continue through June. At which point I'll switch to Anabeta+Stoked in August and maybe something else for fat burning and run that for 8 weeks. Take a 2-3 week break and go right back to the ultimate AI stack!!

Testopro+HGHpro
Daa+LCLT
Recoverpro
Maniac

I may add Erase and Ecdy to this stack.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Upper Body Max Effort:

Fat Bar Board Presses+Chains(maybe around 120lbs total?)
Went up to 3 plates on each side (so about 325 not counting the chains). With chains it was close to 445 at the top.
Failed at 345.

Notes:
You know Ive always known and said Testopro+HGHpro was a ridiculous stack. But really? From being perpetually sore to being sore 1 or 2 days max is ridiculous. I know this happens every time Im on testopro but the effects never get old. Vascularity and muscle fullness is up. The strength gains I cant really accurately associate with Testopro+HGHpro being that this is a new method of training that focuses on getting stronger every lift. So being that I know from past stacks there is an increase in strength gains I do know in part the stack is helping me achieve more results faster.

In 1 month I have gone up on every lift(main lift). I wont know exactly how much till I start revisiting the movement a second time around which may be in another month, but needless to say I am very happy with my progress but I yearn for more.

The Plan:
Diet will stay about the same. trying to keep calories between 1500-2500. Protein around 200g on average and no lower then 170-180g(these days I make sure to get higher carbs so that more protein is spared for recovery).

Supplements:
Im gonna add DAA and LCLT to my stack once it comes in. Right now the stack looks like this:

Fat Loss:
Dexaprine( 2x a day)
AT2: 1-2 a day
RK-180: 3-4 a day

Strength:
Testopro: 4 a day
HGHpro: 4 pre-bed
Powerfull: 2-3 pre-lift
DAA: 3-6 grams a day
LCLT:2-3 grams a day
Erase: 3 a day
Recoverpro: 6-8 scoops dosed around workout

This stack will continue through June. At which point I'll switch to Anabeta+Stoked in August and maybe something else for fat burning and run that for 8 weeks. Take a 2-3 week break and go right back to the ultimate AI stack!!

Testopro+HGHpro
Daa+LCLT
Recoverpro
Maniac

I may add Erase and Ecdy to this stack.
Adding Testopro back in Starting Sunday never lets me down. I eat them like candy lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep, I have been saving some of my TPro for a rainy day. Pretty sure that will be right after my pct. ;)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Accessory day today. Biceps(4 exercises a total of 10 sets), traps(4 sets), kettle ball cleans(4 sets), and abs(5 super sets). Not a bad day. Triceps are really sore.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice posting John...even though Im looking to beat those Gaspari benchers in the BW challenge...good info lol

So im sorry I havent posted as much over the weekends but my computer seems to not like the new site so much which is why I post mainly during the week and my schools computers during before work or during breaks.

Updates:
Weight: 182.8.....yes you read right. Im lower in weight then Ive been in awhile and Im looking better then I have in a long time. And strength is going up up up!! 7% here i come!! I estimate im probably around 10% now so once im in the mid to low 170s I should be at my desire range.

Saturday I got my 3 plates on Dynamic lower body which means 335 off the box NOT counting the 120 lbs of chains. This was done for speed. So little by little Im making solid gains. There is one guy who hits 4 plates off the box...so mentally Im in a race to top him ASAP. One guy there who who is currently injured use to hit 6 plates(not counting chains and bands) off the box. So there is gonna be a whole lot of room to grow!

Im researching federations and meets. Im looking for a meet to sign up for and compete. Im thinking either Xmas break or next summer when I have a break from classes.

IM gonna compete raw and natural till I break the records im shooting for. Then Ill go equiped. But first I wanna build a good raw foundation. Looking to compete in either 165 or 181 depending on how much fat I have left to lose.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice posting John...even though Im looking to beat those Gaspari benchers in the BW challenge...good info lol

So im sorry I havent posted as much over the weekends but my computer seems to not like the new site so much which is why I post mainly during the week and my schools computers during before work or during breaks.

Updates:
Weight: 182.8.....yes you read right. Im lower in weight then Ive been in awhile and Im looking better then I have in a long time. And strength is going up up up!! 7% here i come!! I estimate im probably around 10% now so once im in the mid to low 170s I should be at my desire range.

Saturday I got my 3 plates on Dynamic lower body which means 335 off the box NOT counting the 120 lbs of chains. This was done for speed. So little by little Im making solid gains. There is one guy who hits 4 plates off the box...so mentally Im in a race to top him ASAP. One guy there who who is currently injured use to hit 6 plates(not counting chains and bands) off the box. So there is gonna be a whole lot of room to grow!

Im researching federations and meets. Im looking for a meet to sign up for and compete. Im thinking either Xmas break or next summer when I have a break from classes.

IM gonna compete raw and natural till I break the records im shooting for. Then Ill go equiped. But first I wanna build a good raw foundation. Looking to compete in either 165 or 181 depending on how much fat I have left to lose.
I can tell you from experience , stripping fat off , esp like 10 lbs or more from 10 % strength will go down- thats just my expirience though hopefully itll go up for you brutha.

When you start eating higher calories your body is going to suck up them nutrients and carbs and your going to explode. i know this from contest rebound-trust me on this Andres about when you take in way more cals/carbs in right after you stop the lower calorie diet, for the next month or so take advantage of this.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
With Lean Gains I don't know that he is going to start losing strength at all. At least not until he is into single digits if even then. Lean Gains really changes a lot about how the body reacts. It is the extended caloric deficit that causes the muscle wasting, as well as the rebound with Lean Gains the deficit isn't extended that long every lift day is maintenance or above so you are only in a deficit for a day or two at a time depending on how your split is set up.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Considering the type of training im doing. As long as I dont got to low into caloric deficit I dont see me losing strength. Workout days are rarely if ever below maintenance. Its the two non-workout days I really cut calories but always ensure adequate protein intake with enough carbs to spare a majority of the protein I took in.

Monday: Dynamic Upper body with chains
This day I was not feeling food. My shoulder and bicep felt like there were two needles shooting into the muscles and this really zapped my power. I went up to 205 plus chains realized i was going too slow then went back down to 185+chains. Not the best of lift days but Im getting stronger slowly.

Tuesday: Max effort Lower body
Was using this weird bar that pulls you forward. Caused me to break at the hips at around 380 and I missed the lift. This type of squat points out one of the problems i have with bending forward and losing power. The weight was stupid light but my accessory squat muscles need to get stronger so I can be an effective squater.

Today is going to me Max Effort Upper body.

Havent weight myself in a couple of days. My weight fluctuates big time now-a-days, mainly due to water content and what not. Mornings I weigh the most and after workouts I weigh the least. So I know it has to do with the amount of water my body is storing outside of workouts.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff, so what does the bar you are talking about look like?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chris, well my point is its not a bodybuilding show so appearance does not matter as much as strength so he can afford to load up the glycogen stores before the contest and have crazy strength since it sounds like his glycogen stores may be doing down based on his carb intake and losing bodyfat goals.

to make sure though,

Andres, are you still doing lower carbs?

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Andres, whatup bud. Tearin it up like a madman still..love it!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good stuff, so what does the bar you are talking about look like?
Bar looks like this buddy:
http://www.elitebarbell.com/rackable_cambered_squat_bar.GIF

Chris, well my point is its not a bodybuilding show so appearance does not matter as much as strength so he can afford to load up the glycogen stores before the contest and have crazy strength since it sounds like his glycogen stores may be doing down based on his carb intake and losing bodyfat goals.

to make sure though,

Andres, are you still doing lower carbs?
compared to most yeah. Workout days can be as high as 150-200. Non-workout days drop to around 100 or less. But a good average would be in the mid to low 100's.

Andres, whatup bud. Tearin it up like a madman still..love it!
Hey flex!!! Man im jusrt trying to survive! Working, studying, training, getting active in church...life is nuts!! Friends are moving so ive been helping them a lot lately. This should be the last week of that madness.