Upcoming Hard Cut, Sarm and PH cycle

Mattycmoite

Mattycmoite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well Before i say anything else I'm 24 and have done about 5 Sarm Cycles before and have used everything from Ostarine to yk11 ( not really a sarm), s23, acp, LGD 4033 and 3033 , S4, Rad and so on. I have recovered well every time and will always take about 6 months off in between cycles. I have yet to pin, as i do not have a source for it. ( yeah i know it's better and cheaper) anyways, i am 6ft 2 250lbs at 20 -22 % body fat. I need to do a hard cut and have been lowering calories over the past few months but it seems my body prefers to lose muscle instead of fat even when getting at least 1g per pound of body weight of protein.
I am looking into doing a Sarm/Ph cycle for 4 weeks while i do proper intermittent fasting to try and maintain as much muscle as possible while cutting the fat. aiming to try to get close to 15% .

Yes, i do realise that the ph's are not meant for cutting but i will be using them that way since they are not wet compounds. My liver will be fine as i have used these compounds for over 8 weeks before individually and stacked with different Sarms and have never had ALT over 120 or blood pressure in a dangerous zone.

Here is my proposed layout.

Current Daily supps
5000iu Vitamin D3
Vitamin K2 mk7 90mcg
Magnesium 400mg before bed
Valerian Root 4grams dry root
Whey Protein isolate 50grams ed
Creatine Monohydrate 5 grams post workout

Cycle- DMZ 45 45 45 45 VL
Msten 30 30 30 30 VL
S23 50 50 50 50 Pure Rawz
4 andro 400 400 400 400 Pure Rawz
Aromasin as needed
NAC 1200 – 2000 mg daily
CO Q10 as directed

PCT Liquids are from pure rawz
Tamox/clo 25mg each per ml 2ml 2ml 1ml 1ml
Torem 50mg per ml 1ml 1ml 1ml 1ml
Cortibloc 2 caps ed 30 days
Arachadonic acid 4 caps ed 1400mg
Enhanced labs Blue & black ox 4 weeks full dose
Tudca CEL 1gram every day for 4 to 8 weeks
Aromasin if needed

I haven't purchased anything yet. nor have i decided i will even do this. Just Wanted to hear other members opinions on this.
If i do it, i will log the 4 weeks, and there will be pre and post blood work for reference.

Cheers Fellas

Project223

Project223

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That’s a big stack for a cut. But your a big dude with PH experience and preparing decent cycle support. You might want to look into a joint support supp with cissus(Core Nutitionals ‘Flex is a good one) if running all that msten with dmz.

Did you choose those designers because that’s what is available to you? Because there are more out there that would work better for your goals.

I’m on board for the log

Mattycmoite

Mattycmoite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That’s a big stack for a cut. But your a big dude with PH experience and preparing decent cycle support. You might want to look into a joint support supp with cissus(Core Nutitionals ‘Flex is a good one) if running all that msten with dmz.

Did you choose those designers because that’s what is available to you? Because there are more out there that would work better for your goals.

I’m on board for the log
I was only doing that because it was available. In all honesty i would much rather do 12 weeks of 500mg test and the last 8 weeks of s23 at 50. But due to not having connections that isn't an option. But after re reading the layout i am thinking 8 weeks with less compounds may yield better results.