Icon one & Ultra Hard recomp/ cut stack?

skankhunter75

Awards
Hi,

Would this be good option for a cut?
I have used 1-andro before and it has crushed my libido even with 4-andro. Is Ultra hard enough to keep libido up?

How long should I use these? One or two bottles each?

And what kind of PCT? Nolva and sustain alpha for example?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The two would make a nice recomp for sure. Both products are dry and can help lean you out. Really depends on you but if 4 andro didn’t cut it solo this COULD help. Androsterone makes me feel really good. Everyone is different. Your pct recommendation is perfect. I would run 8 weeks/2 bottles each if funds permit.

Also get a cycle support just for BP and heart health. No need to worry about the liver too much with these as they aren’t methylated. Since the stack is so mild you would probably be fine dosing something like k1ngs shield at 3 caps a day. One bottle would probably be sufficient to last the 8 weeks.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi,

I have used 1-andro before and it has crushed my libido even with 4-andro. Is Ultra hard enough to keep libido up?

I would say a good cycle is 8 weeks. For libido if your having an issue may want to add sustain in through cycle. If your that sensitive ultra would not be good enough. Maybe even dermacrine would help. Pct looks good.

Use code chef for 20% off iconic formulations site.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What was your 1 and 4 DHEA dosing in the past?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi,

I think the Ultra Hard combined with the DHEA and Pregnenolone in the Icon One should work pretty darn well to keep libido going for this stack.

Sustain Alpha is AMAZING for libido, but I would caution running it with a stack like this, as we want some conversion to estrogen to mitigate lethargy - the AI in sustain alpha is pretty potent and may inhibit that needed estrogen from the DHEA. The Ultra Hard should also ensure the gains stay super dry without directly modulating estrogen.

I would get 2 bottles of each and start the Ultra Hard with the Icon One. Start the UH at 2 pumps and then up to 3 pumps after a couple weeks...you can then decide if you need to increase it from there. I wouldn't start the UH at a high dose right off the bat. If libido starts to fade, you can add a little more UH.

Coupon code ELEVEN is still active on iconicformulations.com through tomorrow ;)

Not to derail, but if you know you have issues with 1-DHEA, you may want to consider picking up some Ultra Eleven while it's in stock.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi,

if any libido issues do come up in my experience it won't be until at least the 5th week. play it by ear and see how your body reacts-icon one is different than other 1-andro in that it includes dhea and preg which should help with libido and energy. the dhea and preg along with the androsterone and epiandro in ultra hard SHOULD be enough to keep libido going.

check back and let us know how it's going!!!

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would personally choose Ultra 11 over Icon 1, if cutting is the main goal. Not to say one won't benefit from Icon 1 while cutting, but I bet Ultra 11 + UH will be strong enough for maintaining lean mass on a cut and the Ultra 11 should help alot in shedding the fat. 1-Andro likes food and won't shine at it's best on a deficit ime. Just my personal view.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would personally choose Ultra 11 over Icon 1, if cutting is the main goal. Not to say one won't benefit from Icon 1 while cutting, but I bet Ultra 11 + UH will be strong enough for maintaining lean mass on a cut and the Ultra 11 should help alot in shedding the fat. 1-Andro likes food and won't shine at it's best on a deficit ime. Just my personal view.
i am currently running alpha seven and thermoamp--trying to cut weight for a 7k race next month, getting really nice results. i've went from 185lb to 177lb and would like to get down to 170lb...i can't give all the credit to alpha seven and thermoamp since i've tightened up my diet and i have increased my running by quite a bit--but they have definately played a role and muscle definition has gotten better.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
i am currently running alpha seven and thermoamp--trying to cut weight for a 7k race next month, getting really nice results. i've went from 185lb to 177lb and would like to get down to 170lb...i can't give all the credit to alpha seven and thermoamp since i've tightened up my diet and i have increased my running by quite a bit--but they have definately played a role and muscle definition has gotten better.
It's never just about the products ran tbf. If you don't know what you're doing, then A7 won't get you to your goal. You'll just have a little more fun while failing, lol.

But that sounds good what you have going. What is your best time for 7k run thus far?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's never just about the products ran tbf. If you don't know what you're doing, then A7 won't get you to your goal. You'll just have a little more fun while failing, lol.

But that sounds good what you have going. What is your best time for 7k run thus far?
my best time has been 33.45 minutes, but that was all out pushing it.

at 63 and having had a knee replacement i would be thrilled if i could get to under 30 minutes....i don't expect to win the race but i bet i will finish with a faster time than many that are a lot younger ;)...actually i am thrilled that i can even finish a 7k!!!!

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
my best time has been 33.45 minutes, but that was all out pushing it.

at 63 and having had a knee replacement i would be thrilled if i could get to under 30 minutes....i don't expect to win the race but i bet i will finish with a faster time than many that are a lot younger ;)...actually i am thrilled that i can even finish a 7k!!!!
That's a tough time to beat already 💪 Don't know if I could and I like to run too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's a tough time to beat already 💪 Don't know if I could and I like to run too.
thanks!!!

i appreciate the kind words!!!