Currently on 250mgs test E EOD, 300mg Deca EOD, Tren Ace ED. Day 4.

DaddyJuice

Awards
GH15 once said that Tren E was side effect city. When I took E I had amazing strength and recomp results but definitely had bad sides. I'm going to try Ace as I hear it's stronger and possibly has less intense sides.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One thing the forums make almost absolutely certain and predictable, is that you typically cannot generalise side effects as universally true. I tolerate tren ace reasonably well, but much prefer the enanthate; it absolutely is not side effect city for me. This disparity across individuals is apparent with deca, EQ, trest/MENT, even "mild" drugs like proviron.

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What’s the goal of this cycle? and How many cycles have you run? Hopefully you have plenty of caber and aromasin/adex on hand. Prolactin and estrogen are likely going to go through the roof. When it comes to 19nor andros, I personally only run Short ester (tren ace and npp). This is strictly for the fact that if I do encounter severe side effects, I can lower the dose or stop all together and the short esters will dissipate quickly compared to their counterparts. I can’t run deca at all, I turn into a lunatic - I like npp though. I love tren ace but even with the milder short ester, the propensity for emotional and physical side effects is still there. And when you’re acting like a raging asshole from the tren, the problem is never you or the drug, it’s ALWAYS some else being unreasonable. It can be blinding, so just be careful.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What's Funny...
I just posted a thread talking about the Negs of Tren...It's a common belief that unless you're stepping on stage, Tren just isn't worth It..And,if you're over 40,it's more Risk than Reward..
Yet, forums are flooded with guys with little to No experience jumping on Tren..
Many,of my close friends, that have ran it with great success, have given their bottles away..!!
Tren,is a rare compound that you can do Everything Wrong..and still get good to great results..
I Honestly, think that's the allure..!!
Look, I can eat crap,train like a 14 yr old and party all night..and get shredded..!!
Z...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What's Funny...
I just posted a thread talking about the Negs of Tren...It's a common belief that unless you're stepping on stage, Tren just isn't worth It..And,if you're over 40,it's more Risk than Reward..
Yet, forums are flooded with guys with little to No experience jumping on Tren..
Many,of my close friends, that have ran it with great success, have given their bottles away..!!
Tren,is a rare compound that you can do Everything Wrong..and still get good to great results..
I Honestly, think that's the allure..!!
Look, I can eat crap,train like a 14 yr old and party all night..and get shredded..!!
Z...
I know plenty of fat guys that use a lot of tren too

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you think Tren is a problem...wait till the young inexperienced guys jump on Trest..
Trest is not as forgiving as Tren..
Z...

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Soooooo......875 test, 900 deca and how much tren?

While side effects are very individual, I forsee a limp noodle and some leaky tits

Why are we trying to chemically castrate ourself?
That's a rather large amount of gear..I don't see the Need..
Z...

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Now just source some Parma grade hgh at 10iu’s a day
Oh and insulin def add that and you are on your way. 🤪🤣😢🏧

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Now just source some Parma grade hgh at 10iu’s a day
Oh and insulin def add that and you are on your way. 🤪🤣😢🏧
Assuming someone knows how to do insulin, it would be MUCH more effective and WAY WAY less harsh on the body to do something like 6IU of gh, low dose to moderate dose of insuline, and something like 600test and 400NPP or 400primo.
so much less harsh on the body than the high ass cycles ppl are doing.

EDIT : and it would pack on more muscle than this idiotic cycle that’s like 600test 900 deca and whatever amount of tren that he didn’t write. Without mentioning how overkill it is, the ratio is absolutely ridiculous. People don’t realize how high dosing gear is not nearly as important as it seems to be.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Assuming someone knows how to do insulin, it would be MUCH more effective and WAY WAY less harsh on the body to do something like 6IU of gh, low dose to moderate dose of insuline, and something like 600test and 400NPP or 400primo.
so much less harsh on the body than the high ass cycles ppl are doing.

EDIT : and it would pack on more muscle than this idiotic cycle that’s like 600test 900 deca and whatever amount of tren that he didn’t write. Without mentioning how overkill it is, the ratio is absolutely ridiculous. People don’t realize how high dosing gear is not nearly as important as it seems to be.
IL second this, you can cut pretty much any cycle in half with some intelligent insulin use.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unfortunately I think a lot of new guys come into with the mindset of running real gear like they did andros, pro hormones, even high dose supplements, but they either don’t research anabolics enough (probably the case most of the time) or they have that 10’ tall and bullet proof mentality and because they’ve ran andros or whatever at higher doses, they think they can jump on high test, high Deca, and Tren and handle it. Worse yet coming on and asking after it sounds like cycle has started. Not trying to be a jerk OP, but you would be way better off with cutting your Test and Deca doses in half, and holding off on Tren. Or better yet the cycle Matt suggested with Test maybe 400-600 and NPP 400, and really like adding in some Primo, and if you did add GH in that’s a really good cycle and if your diet and training are good, great results without as many sides.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It usually boils down too..
"More is Better "...which is not only, not wise but playing with one's Health..
Also,I find..some have the outlook, "Look at Me,I know Better ".
Then post on a forum, expecting to receive Praise and Great Job..!!
Sorry,I haven't and never will Praise dumb s***..!!
Z...