GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Might also be worth signing up for a Coinbase account. They have the Coinbase Learn where you watch a short video then sans wee a multiple choice question and get crypto.

The amounts are small and only a few coins, they change regularly,but never know when those 2-10 tokens become the next Solana or whatever in 6 months…
agree i have fallen in love with coinbase .. im fairly new to it and got $12 free from those tutorials .. exchanged it all for CRO coins ( no fees when you xchange them .. fee only occurs when you sell for cash )

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, Ive been using Kucoin all year for my swaps to get BNB by sending XLM from Coinbase to Kucoin (xlm to kcs, then kcs to bnb.) Im fully verified too.
i signed up for kucoin .. not gonna deposit anything until Sv2 is available ..or i find any alex becker mention any new coins

def love the credit card option .. layout is the same as bitmart .. only diff i see if that one allows creditcard transactions and bitmart you have to xchange everything through btc>usdt>"your choice of coin"

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i signed up for kucoin .. not gonna deposit anything until Sv2 is available ..or i find any alex becker mention any new coins

def love the credit card option .. layout is the same as bitmart .. only diff i see if that one allows creditcard transactions and bitmart you have to xchange everything through btc>usdt>"your choice of coin"
Damn, I had no idea they had credit card option, so have no idea if that works for us New York Communists Ill have to see this is totally new to me.

Remember the coins there have 2 accounts, main account and trading account per coin. When you want to trade you have it in the "trading account" when you want to withdraw, you transfer it out of the "trading" account and into the "main" account. When you want to trade you take it from the main into the transfer account. No fees for doing that.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Yes, Ive been using Kucoin all year for my swaps to get BNB by sending XLM from Coinbase to Kucoin (xlm to kcs, then kcs to bnb.) Im fully verified too.
Yeah I like KuCoin too, once I figured out the 2 account thing. They also have other accounts so that adds to the learning a bit. I got in before the full verification so just send ALGO or XLM from Coinbase can’t deposit USD until I verify.

Bitrue is another exchange like KuCoin that has a bunch of the smaller tokens too. Bitrue has some different rewards and staking options but I don’t check it too often and seem to miss out on the really high rate ones.

Reactions: ax1
Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, crypto market is taking a nose dive...
It all started after the Feds released that note that said the central bank would increase interest rates and that the economic stimulus would be dialed back in. So now investors are cautious and want more secure investments. So it seems like crypto will be in the doldrums for a while :(

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
looks like bitmart is updated .. my millions became thousands :(
knew it was gonna happen sooner or later lol

price is always different then anywhere else just like before.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
looks like bitmart is updated .. my millions became thousands :(
knew it was gonna happen sooner or later lol

price is always different then anywhere else just like before.
I'm getting some traction back. But I had to sell off some of my crypto to avoid taking more losses. Right now, I just have Pax Gold, USD coin, and Wrapped Centrifuge.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
"Bitmart going to give back refelctions from past 2 months to bitmart holders starting January 15, then will be daily."

someone asked the question on twitter and they responded back

woohoo hopefully should help overall.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taxbit is offering services to Safemoon Wallet holders, there are some pretty big name Safemoon is names on that list, alot of big exchanges.

Also, Safemoon is getting exposure on Forbes.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Galaxy goggle also

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
are we recovering already looking at ETH/BTC chart

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Elon confirms tesla to accept doge ( up 12%

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh wow...not only had Safemoon already upped reflection rewards to a static 4% on v2 (we used to share 5% with the burn wallet,) but now they reversed their stance from months ago and are going to allow staking on their platform and earn on top of reflections!!!!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Harmony Universe (ARB) and Cosmic Universe (Cosmic/Magic) ftw! Arb did a 10x this past week and Magic did 6x. Very happy about those investments. Both will have games coming soon.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Harmony Universe (ARB) and Cosmic Universe (Cosmic/Magic) ftw! Arb did a 10x this past week and Magic did 6x. Very happy about those investments. Both will have games coming soon.
Nice congrats

Alex Becker is huge on meta /gaming and says will take off

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool, keep it up!!!!

Any idea when we start getting our locked Viper unlocked? I thought after Christmas buy its still locked. I have $400 worth as it sits.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cool, keep it up!!!!

Any idea when we start getting our locked Viper unlocked? I thought after Christmas buy its still locked. I have $400 worth as it sits.
Yeah, in another week or 2. The unlock is behind because of the issues over the summer with the block times.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
whoa cardano with huge spike (+17%)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dropped $180 to pick up 1k more of doge coins .. currently 2k in holdings

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dropped $180 to pick up 1k more of doge coins .. currently 2k in holdings
This one isnt exactly one I recommend but I made myself a Ryoshi Vision Billionaire last night.

Ryoshi Vision is only 1 of my 3 crypto's in my portfolio, something I gained about 1/4 million of staking Shib in Shibaswap. They dont exactly have laid out a plan I think is impressive other than "soon" and stuff like that.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This one isnt exactly one I recommend but I made myself a Ryoshi Vision Billionaire last night.

Ryoshi Vision is only 1 of my 3 crypto's in my portfolio, something I gained about 1/4 million of staking Shib in Shibaswap. They dont exactly have laid out a plan I think is impressive other than "soon" and stuff like that.
nice

can i stake my shib ? i own in coinbase and majority in bitmart or have to connect through certain wallet in shibaswap ?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice

can i stake my shib ? i own in coinbase and majority in bitmart or have to connect through certain wallet in shibaswap ?
I dont know if you can stake it on Shibaswap on a centralized exchange. My Shib is on decentralized platform and Im able to connect Trust wallet with Wallet Connect. I think you can do it with Safemoon wallet as well but not sure, I think they added wallet connect.

Right now with the Eth gas fees it may not be worth it, .The shib you gain is very little, and bone you earn is a little better but still very little in todays money. Ryoshi Vision 20 weeks payment ended and we are waiting to see what they announce next if they still will give us some.

When I staked it was about $20 total, you have to perform 2 eth transactions, right now it may cost $75 or more unless you follow the eth gas tracker and get a better deal on low congestion times.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

GOOGLE CARDS TO STORE BITCOIN AND CRYPTO: REPORT
The company has reportedly formed partnerships with Coinbase and BitPay to enable the new functionality.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is the Arb coin. Took a little correction to .075 from .115 or so. Game coming near end of month. Really think this will fly again. For now easiest place to buy is on Lootswap.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

GOOGLE CARDS TO STORE BITCOIN AND CRYPTO: REPORT
The company has reportedly formed partnerships with Coinbase and BitPay to enable the new functionality.
Nobody with a brain running a company wants to be left behind.

I wonder how long until Apple incorporated cyrpto (or make their own) and add it to the Apple Wallet?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nobody with a brain running a company wants to be left behind.

I wonder how long until Apple incorporated cyrpto (or make their own) and add it to the Apple Wallet?
yup agree .. race to who will be the "inventor" and who will be following basically

apple prolly will, i think they have alot of stuff ahead of them

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone's Crypto profile taking a beating? And stocks too?
I'm still hopeful based on the following predictions.
link: https://bitscreener.com/coins/bitcoin/prediction
I like what I hold…I waited over 3 years bloody red once for a bull run, I like my portfolio today much more than back then and the short term future better plus I have a 3-5 year plan on mine.

No guarantees of course.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im looking for another entry point into Safemoon, if it hits .0015 Im in again for more, would love to hit the 6 million mark.

I already went through 4 or 5 of these massive dips with Safemoon the past 6 months (which happened for various reasons) so I dont have a whole feeling of a market crash in crypto lol.

Im still extremely green on Shib but red on Safemoon (.0022-0.0025 average cost) and my Ryoshi Vision Im red but I didnt invest alot less that hundred bucks.

If it was legal for me to have a crypto.com account in New York Id buy a bunch of CRO and stake it, but I cant so not being able to stake it had been a turn off for me, although it probably doesnt really matter if it goes up in price which is the bigger payoff when it comes to CRO. If AMC gives me my squeeze and CRO still has the price right this is one of the first other crypto's Ill be buying in to for a very long term hold, and Ill probably get it on Coinbase.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If eth gas fees weren’t outrageous I’d pick up some Saitama. Maybe if it hits the mid to low 1s I’ll get it on Bitmart or ZTGlobal but I like the idea of decentralized reflections.

High risk high reward if they get their projects down right, there have been a lot of delays with Saitama Mask.

Don’t let price fool anyone, this started with a 100,000 trillion supply, I think half was burnt so far.

IMG_2732.JPG

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im looking for another entry point into Safemoon, if it hits .0015 Im in again for more, would love to hit the 6 million mark.

I already went through 4 or 5 of these massive dips with Safemoon the past 6 months (which happened for various reasons) so I dont have a whole feeling of a market crash in crypto lol.

Im still extremely green on Shib but red on Safemoon (.0022-0.0025 average cost) and my Ryoshi Vision Im red but I didnt invest alot less that hundred bucks.

If it was legal for me to have a crypto.com account in New York Id buy a bunch of CRO and stake it, but I cant so not being able to stake it had been a turn off for me, although it probably doesnt really matter if it goes up in price which is the bigger payoff when it comes to CRO. If AMC gives me my squeeze and CRO still has the price right this is one of the first other crypto's Ill be buying in to for a very long term hold, and Ill probably get it on Coinbase.

I saw the safemoon on crytopia podcast and future seems bright .. honestly only one that I understand and it’s purpose In life lol .. shib I have no idea but own it to pump and dump where safemoon kinda like an investment lottery

Still up in shib in investment but where I wanted to swing trade down and safemoon I’m still up at 130k

Yea I actually just saw videos on cro to get ruby red card u need $400 stacking, I woulda done that in heart beat to but price we pay to live in NY

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Security tips to protect your assets in decentralized wallets....but do your own DD and take your own risk if you try this.

I was listening to Cryptopia, basically there is a way to find out what crypto's have connection to your wallet and your able to manually permanently decline the connection.

I found 3 old rug-pulls on my Trust-Wallet (works with Metamask too) and another couple I let go of that were fishy play I entered.

Rugpulled coins can offer loopholes to steal your dough, even if the project was a good one at start. Get rid of them.

It costs about $0.19 transaction fee in BSC to do the smart contract to decline the connection.

I used my android tablet that has built in dApps in Trustwallet (ios were removed) and went debank.com (make sure your only on the official website, and only that there are fakes) and you connect your wallet.

Remember there are different networks you connect your wallet on, at first I couldnt decline my BSC contracts and I saw I was on the Ethereum network so you have to switch, there is a icon on the top right that shows the label of what network you are on.

So you look at your wallet holdings and click the "approval" and you will see the entire list of tokens that have infinite connection to your wallet, and its a simple decline and you pay for the smart contract to decline.

Refresh page and its gone!!!! Spent about a dollar to get rid of 5 of them.

Then in your Trustwallet go to settings and make sure you are disconnected as you would any other time.

Another reminded I bought up in the past, make sure "transaction signing" is activated in your security settings. Its an extra step everytime you do a swap but its another layer of protection if you ever were hacked.

Last edited:
Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just read that the Bank of Russia (which initially proposed to ban/make illegal cryptocurrency) is now reconsidering because it's not supported by many agencies in Russia including their parliament, police, and even their intelligence service (FSB). That's some good news. I mean, how do you ban or prohibit people from having or circulating crypto? It's impossible.