Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's wrong with imax?
no1 near 150miles close to me
AMC is about 30mins away but i always drive down to support them ..but they dont have an imax screening on this one.

only imax availble here is tinseltown (cinemark)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More expensive, and maybe he does not have one close to him.
All included with my A-list, 3 movies a week for $25 a month includes imax, dolby, 3d, get to cut the popcorn line and have people give you dirty looks when you charge to the cashier when they wave you over, lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no1 near 150miles close to me
AMC is about 30mins away but i always drive down to support them ..but they dont have an imax screening on this one.

only imax availble here is tinseltown (cinemark)
That sucks, if only Apes werent greedy and let Adam Aaron dillute several billion more shares he could expand, but greedy fuqqers want short squeeze and you get no imax.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That sucks, if only Apes werent greedy and let Adam Aaron dillute several billion more shares he could expand, but greedy fuqqers want short squeeze and you get no imax.
The stock is diluted hehe, by the hedgies.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shina is all in on Metaverse and will have property for sale in the Shiba Lands.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shina is all in on Metaverse and will have property for sale in the Shiba Lands.

beat me to it .. was just coming here to post this

hmhh might cough up $30

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
about to buy a gym in metaverse .. i expect everyone in AM to see there lol

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In regards to The Batman NFT, they are sending out a variety for The Batman, some more rare than the others. AMC short thesis is dead.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In regards to The Batman NFT, they are sending out a variety for The Batman, some more rare than the others. AMC short thesis is dead.
Still dont have reserve in my area yet but they finally put up the seat schedule with a "available soon" marking on it.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Still dont have reserve in my area yet but they finally put up the seat schedule with a "available soon" marking on it.
IMG_0769.JPG

You probably already did this, but posting just in case you didn’t. To get advanced seats, you have to go in AMC app, then go to messages in the app, and it takes you within the app to advanced seating.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i just want safemoon on coinbase so i can buy easily more and more and more and more importantly can get outta bitmart crap

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I havent dug into this but I would assume all government some way or another want that tax crack.
greedy basturds like they dont have enough $

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol
My Harmony Universe (Arb) and Cosmic Universe (Magic/Cosmic) investments are killing it. I'm also up 100% on MET (something very similar to Vinci which ended up being a rug, an NFT marketplace also on Harmony blockchain), and MTV up 30%. Happy with everything, except Vechain moving a little slower.
Thats me in the video, I was interviewed on a crypto podcast :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/SafeMoon/comments/sq54w0

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ohh algo coming into my buying range .. set an alert for .87 currently .91

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Safemoon is now claimed to be unruggable, the liquidity pool is claimed to be fully insured so if there was a hack holders would be fully re-reimbursed and if developers rugged they would be arrested for insurance fraud.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dayum safemoon hit 13 and bounced up to 16

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dayum safemoon hit 13 and bounced up to 16
Oh forgot, your taking the price from the Bitmart exchange? If so thats your price then.

Alot of people have been leaving that I hear, that may be why the price might be lower on there.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh forgot, your taking the price from the Bitmart exchange? If so thats your price then.

Alot of people have been leaving that I hear, that may be why the price might be lower on there.
No this alert was on webull

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big dips on Arb and Magic on Harmony blockchain...lots of stuff coming this week too if anyone interested.
Cant really spend money right now, did blow another grand and a half into AMC this past month, now just buying a little ILUS stock every week but thats that.

What I wanna hear you is come back here and tell us all you won big on those, so if you win, I win :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big dips on Arb and Magic on Harmony blockchain...lots of stuff coming this week too if anyone interested.
I cant remember, but are you a part of a community on reddit for that, or some other place?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I cant remember, but are you a part of a community on reddit for that, or some other place?
Yeah, on telegram, discord mostly. Arb doesn't have a reddit; Cosmic does but I rarely check it out. I like the ongoing chat of telegram and discord.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, on telegram, discord mostly. Arb doesn't have a reddit; Cosmic does but I rarely check it out. I like the ongoing chat of telegram and discord.
I never liked telegram and discord, seems like just like an endless conversation and it becomes disorganized and hard to backtrack and get a clean archive of whats talked about. Im always just hoping people post up whats on the Safemoon discord on Reddit too as I avoid that as well lol.

Old fashioned forums are best, or maybe Im just getting old.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I never liked telegram and discord, seems like just like an endless conversation and it becomes disorganized and hard to backtrack and get a clean archive of whats talked about. Im always just hoping people post up whats on the Safemoon discord on Reddit too as I avoid that as well lol.

I get that, but I like that I can get in there and get a question answered immediately, like when I was first trying to how to farm on Viper and Loot for example. What junk that turned out to be. I also like I can check prices in the telegram communities I'm in, since I can check the price bot all day long. Otherwise, Discord is good for the announcements area. Old school forums have their place too. I like it all lol.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

So. I have a 1099b from CashApp for BTC sales, and I’m so confused on how to input it on H R Block for filing my taxes. I don’t know where to start.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So. I have a 1099b from CashApp for BTC sales, and I’m so confused on how to input it on H R Block for filing my taxes. I don’t know where to start.
I use a private run CPA, cost me like $450 to do my taxes these days but that includes my sole proprietorship business and some other forms I need completing.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I use a private run CPA, cost me like $450 to do my taxes these days but that includes my sole proprietorship business and some other forms I need completing.
I found a crypto tax website. I bite the bullet and pay for their service, or I just not tell the IRS, and hope I don’t get audited.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I found a crypto tax website. I bite the bullet and pay for their service, or I just not tell the IRS, and hope I don’t get audited.
I've been looking at a few of those crypto tax programs. I will probably go with koinly.

Which site are you looking at?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've been looking at a few of those crypto tax programs. I will probably go with koinly.

Which site are you looking at?

You can link the results directly with Turbo Tax and Tax Act.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_1626.JPG

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There's a guy named Peter Schiff (big cheese investor) who predicts that Bitcoin will fall to $10,000 by the end of 2022. I understand he's been predicting crypto doom for many years now.
whoa no way i can see that happening .. but then again when govt wants it to fail, it can and will fail

i only have $125 invested in BTC .. i started it this year and putting in $100/mo in it automatically .. every $10k drop i will double those

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Mandala Exchange will be the first to offer global tokenomics working in and out of the centralized exchange into decentralized, and beyond whatever exchange gets there next. It will be in just a couple of days and this is bullish as it shows it can be done, and that exchange does run off something whats called "Powered by Binance Cloud."

So 4% tokenomics tax with Safemoon traded in Mandala exchange will all link to everyone outside who holds in Trust or Safemoon Wallets and vice versa on top of that the ability to connect with other exchanges in the future Its not going to be a IOU system as run on Bitmart and others where all the tokenomics are kept inside the exchange and all others locked out as separate.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The Mandala Exchange will be the first to offer global tokenomics working in and out of the centralized exchange into decentralized, and beyond whatever exchange gets there next. It will be in just a couple of days and this is bullish as it shows it can be done, and that exchange does run off something whats called "Powered by Binance Cloud."

So 4% tokenomics tax with Safemoon traded in Mandala exchange will all link to everyone outside who holds in Trust or Safemoon Wallets and vice versa on top of that the ability to connect with other exchanges in the future Its not going to be a IOU system as run on Bitmart and others where all the tokenomics are kept inside the exchange and all others locked out as separate.

View attachment 212809
Holing onto my little Safemoon pile. Will hold forever.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't even pay attention to my safemoon anymore. It's been pretty disappointing. I'll keep holding it though, as I'm down way too much now lol.
As a long time project its not worth paying attention to, its all about them having everything out hoping they nail that exchange well, waiting it out for it to mature and building a large user base.

I still have a 3-5 year outlook on my end, unless I see things really going the wrong way (that I do pay attention too) but they sure havent.

Looking at exchange coin charts over the past few years both centralized (Binance coin, CRO, etc...) and decentralized (such as CAKE and Uniswap, etc....) helps me get a perspective on the possibilities.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As a long time project its not worth paying attention to, its all about them having everything out hoping they nail that exchange well, waiting it out for it to mature and building a large user base.

I still have a 3-5 year outlook on my end, unless I see things really going the wrong way (that I do pay attention too) but they sure havent.

Looking at exchange coin charts over the past few years both centralized (Binance coin, CRO, etc...) and decentralized (such as CAKE and Uniswap, etc....) helps me get a perspective on the possibilities.
^^^ For the record to clarify, Safemoon Swap is officially considered a decentralized exchange. So we already have an exchange. Its very much like Pancake swap but the difference is every coin must apply with full KYC identity from the developers to help make the exchange a little safer, but its going to take longer to fill it up with different projects.

The centralized exchange is going full regulatory applications both in the US and Europe, so although this is a slow process holding everything back it will be more government proof in the future.