ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I need cash so I can buy more but I have other things non investment related I need to spend money on.

At this price, if I get my AMC squeeze Im at minumum quadrupling my Safemoon wallet.
I haven’t been following the team TBH. Do you see them being a valuable company within a few years?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven’t been following the team TBH. Do you see them being a valuable company within a few years?
Me, my opinion and only my opinion, yes, its a green reusable energy tech company. Also, they are working on a fully regulatory compliant centralized exchange both certified here in US and Europe.

The wallet is really good too, the decentralized exchange (like pancake swap) turned out to be good, but Safemoon is requiring full KYC from all developers (pancake, uniswap dont) to help prevent rugpulls.

Right now its a bearish market in the crypto world, just about everything is down. Even Cardano which was highly praised is only 80 cents now, CRO less than 40, etc......

Now there are no guarantees what might happen especially the risk of new government regulations and who knows what they will pull off, but what I like about Safemoon is they are going the fully regulatory compliant route so although there are no guarantees I feel its a much safer play.

Here is whats down the pipleline, and they are working much more behind the scenes.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Me, my opinion and only my opinion, yes, its a green reusable energy tech company. Also, they are working on a fully regulatory compliant centralized exchange both certified here in US and Europe.

The wallet is really good too, the decentralized exchange (like pancake swap) turned out to be good, but Safemoon is requiring full KYC from all developers (pancake, uniswap dont) to help prevent rugpulls.

Right now its a bearish market in the crypto world, just about everything is down. Even Cardano which was highly praised is only 80 cents now, CRO less than 40, etc......

Now there are no guarantees what might happen especially the risk of new government regulations and who knows what they will pull off, but what I like about Safemoon is they are going the fully regulatory compliant route so although there are no guarantees I feel its a much safer play.

Here is whats down the pipleline, and they are working much more behind the scenes.

View attachment 213803
Have the wallet. Never used. Easy to buy Safemoon directly in the wallet?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have the wallet. Never used. Easy to buy Safemoon directly in the wallet?
Its still a bit of a process but slightly easier and safer than Pancake Swap (never buy on pancake as its no longer supported by Safemoon) and you still need Trustwallet with the same wallet key so you can swap Binance Coin with Binance Smart Chain coin.

If your not in New York or another tryannical state you can buySafemoon directly from the Safemoon wallet on Moonpay, and I think they just made the fees down to zero. I havent used it yet because of Im in NY so I cant say much other than you still might need KYC before you can use Moonpay.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Charting Cardano and CRO .. seems like a great base right now

CRO @ .37-38 great support

ADA @.76-.78 great support

( my opinion .. which im always wrong seems like it lol )

Reactions: ax1
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sold $185 worth of BTC and doubled up on safemoon ..down maybe $100 overall .. but hopefully we are at a support level here.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone own any LRC-Loopring or has done any DD ?

being linked to GME/NFT .. chart looks like a nice buy long as it doesnt dip below .64

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sold $185 worth of BTC and doubled up on safemoon ..down maybe $100 overall .. but hopefully we are at a support level here.
Cool, and it does appear to have a bottom but who knows how many times Ive said that before lol

I havent looked into loopring other than hearing about it. Im not really spending money right now, need to be conservative as the price of everything is freaking going up too much, although i do have some small cash in my stock account if I want to play.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cool, and it does appear to have a bottom but who knows how many times Ive said that before lol

I havent looked into loopring other than hearing about it. Im not really spending money right now, need to be conservative as the price of everything is freaking going up too much, although i do have some small cash in my stock account if I want to play.
Haha very true on the bottom

Yeah I feel the same way .. luckily we got OT all this month .. and all OT money I’m putting in stocks/crypto ($150/week)

Hopefully long run working my a$s off will pay

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PHUCKIN safemoon causing me to shed hair :mad:

• Sad
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PHUCKIN safemoon causing me to shed hair :mad:
Yeah I dont even look at the price anymore, Im long anyways and just waiting for both product rollouts and the next bull run which who knows when that is.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I dont even look at the price anymore, Im long anyways and just waiting for both product rollouts and the next bull run which who knows when that is.
they gotta get on some platforms srsly .. atleast get on kucoin .. bitmart & kucoin are the easiest to get on ( from what i hear, just gotta cough up $$$ )

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they gotta get on some platforms srsly .. atleast get on kucoin .. bitmart & kucoin are the easiest to get on ( from what i hear, just gotta cough up $$$ )
Yeah I kinda gave up on that, but here you go, if you cant join them, BEAT THEM!!!!!! :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Cardano seems to be curling back up .. never picked up at .78 when i had a chance .. holding only 150coins long term

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know I asked this before, but what crypto tax program did everyone use this year, or last?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know I asked this before, but what crypto tax program did everyone use this year, or last?
Im just giving my accountant my info, how much I spent and my holdings/value at the end of last year. Hopefully that helps him because Im totally lost lol

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im just giving my accountant my info, how much I spent and my holdings/value at the end of last year. Hopefully that helps him because Im totally lost lol
Gotcha. I had too many trades to do that. Had to use a program because I can't just give my accountant my addresses and say figure out out lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crosschain swap is almost here! Now let’s keep getting more coins on the ecosystem.

IMG_2999.JPG

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ape coin reaches ATH ($12+)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ryan aka Safemoon Hound leaves at end of month.

Safemoon hires some new people.

Lynn Spraggs, Ph.D., owner of cybersecurity company Aegis Systems, Canada joins SafeMoon as Director of Cryptography. Robert Spraggs, CTO of Aegis, assumes the role of Director of Technology. Scientist and futurist, technology architect, and social/environment impact creator Jake Hammock joins the company as VP of Research and Development.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SHIB looks bullish .. saw an article by the end of 2022 or was it 2023 lol .. but it was said that they should be in over 1000 stores/retails

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SHIB looks bullish .. saw an article by the end of 2022 or was it 2023 lol .. but it was said that they should be in over 1000 stores/retails
I havent had anything to cheer about in the crypto world in a very long time!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, I just woke up and my MULN losses arent as much of a loss as they were on friday!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I havent had anything to cheer about in the crypto world in a very long time!
i know man .. very long way to go here too

hopefully safemoon will change that for you and all of us here .. getting very frustrated with the empty promises from them

SHIB army/youtubers are pretty awesome they actually show they are burning from the $ they make from specific videos which i think its pretty cool and great for everyone .. wish safemoon would do something like that

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_1934.JPG

Only thing down this pos.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Safemoon swap has been down since Friday I believe as they are doing a some liquidity pool upgrades.
ohh but i still see the price moving

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vet with a nice pop up +17%, i think couple people here were in it .. thats nice if you caught the .04 and almost doubled up now.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been waiting all week for SHIB to make an announcement today.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been waiting all week for SHIB to make an announcement today.
drop a like here let it play in BG with mute .. thats what alot of people been doing and the youtuber does burn and show reciepts for the $ he makes from channel.

think hes an AMC ape too .. ive seen him w/ trey last year super knowledgably dude

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
drop a like here let it play in BG with mute .. thats what alot of people been doing and the youtuber does burn and show reciepts for the $ he makes from channel.

think hes an AMC ape too .. ive seen him w/ trey last year super knowledgably dude
Cool, thats fairly easy to do!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Google popped this on my face .. like i dont know which state i live in.

The Crypto.com App is currently available in 49 states in the United States of America & US Territories, including:

• Alabama
  • Alaska
  • Arizona
  • Arkansas
  • California
  • Colorado
  • Connecticut
  • Delaware
  • Florida
  • Georgia
  • Guam
  • Hawaii
  • Idaho
  • Illinois
  • Indiana
  • Iowa
  • Kansas
  • Kentucky
  • Louisiana
  • Maine
  • Maryland
  • Massachusetts
  • Michigan
  • Minnesota
  • Mississippi
  • Missouri
  • Montana
  • Nebraska
  • Nevada
  • New Hampshire
  • New Jersey
  • New Mexico
  • North Carolina
  • North Dakota
  • Ohio
  • Oklahoma
  • Oregon
  • Pennsylvania
  • Rhode Island
  • South Carolina
  • South Dakota
  • Tennessee
  • Texas
  • Utah
  • Vermont
  • Virginia
  • Washington
  • West Virginia
  • Wisconsin
  • Wyoming
  • Washington, D.C.
  • U.S. Territories*

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ax1 speaks out on defense of Safemoon:

lmao

saw the first 10 seconds , thats all i needed to hear to remain bullish

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lmao

saw the first 10 seconds , thats all i needed to hear to remain bullish
Its all about shock....and.........................................................................awwllll

It seems both are on them!

LMFAO someone hand him Will Smith's Oscar!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Introducing SHIB : The Metaverse
WHAT IS SHIB : THE METAVERSE

Shib : The Metaverse is the culmination of our history as a community, virtually displayed, in a layer of beautiful visuals that showcase our innovation and unity with a place to truly call home.

The Shiba Ecosystem will be used entirely by the SHIB : The Metaverse project, meaning all tokens $SHIB, $LEASH, $BONE will play a role as phases roll out. It’s important to understand this concept of ecosystem as we evolve as a project and promote new releases. The community will have a great deal of interaction, future choices, and creative ways to immerse themselves in this environment.

Full article direct from Shiba:

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Introducing SHIB : The Metaverse
WHAT IS SHIB : THE METAVERSE

Shib : The Metaverse is the culmination of our history as a community, virtually displayed, in a layer of beautiful visuals that showcase our innovation and unity with a place to truly call home.

The Shiba Ecosystem will be used entirely by the SHIB : The Metaverse project, meaning all tokens $SHIB, $LEASH, $BONE will play a role as phases roll out. It’s important to understand this concept of ecosystem as we evolve as a project and promote new releases. The community will have a great deal of interaction, future choices, and creative ways to immerse themselves in this environment.

Full article direct from Shiba:
I'll be honest, this sounds cool, but also really complicated. Shiboshis, Leash wallets, locks, none of this makes any sense to me. But maybe I'm just not embedded in the whole NFT, metaverse space...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be honest, this sounds cool, but also really complicated. Shiboshis, Leash wallets, locks, none of this makes any sense to me. But maybe I'm just not embedded in the whole NFT, metaverse space...
Bone and Leash are both each independent supporting crypto's on the Shiba ecosystem that have been around for about a year. You can easily swap for them in Shibaswap (works just like pancake swap, uniswap or safemoonswap....etc)

Shiboshi's you can get on Shibaswap NFT marketplace. I actually use Shibaswap and have my Shib staked there and I collect interest via Shib and also Bone, and there used to be Ryoshi Vision but that was an outside crypto. You can add liquidity pairs such as Shib/Eth and earn a far nicer APY than Shib alone.

I havent dug deep into the metaverse space, other than that being new I havent been motivated about the whole metaverse thing as of yet.

Now your probably really lost but the good news is Shib has a fast food chain lol :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its in that video above but here are some screenshots of the exchange (not finalized) I found on reddit and a post from John.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same ol stuff to me man .. we hired so and so get excited about it while price goes down and they don’t get on any exchanges
Besides my most bullish long term outlook of having our own fully regulated exchange (the SEC is coming after all of them,) we did just get on the #5 exchange in the world just a couple days ago (via volume) on a non-US exchange called DigiFinex. They are just behind KuCoin and have more trading volume than Crypto.com and Coinbase Pro.

Exchange ranking by volume.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same ol stuff to me man .. we hired so and so get excited about it while price goes down and they don’t get on any exchanges
Im down about $5,000 but Im not even worried. But thats just me :)

Of course I wish I bought in at a better time but what can I do but wait for everything to come together, and this is a 3-5 year hold imo.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im down about $5,000 but Im not even worried. But thats just me :)

Of course I wish I bought in at a better time but what can I do but wait for everything to come together, and this is a 3-5 year hold imo.
im down $200 and im crying lol

ohh also heard uncle larry talk about for NY residents webull crypto is open ( btc, eth and couple other big ones)

i just applied to it .. takes about a day, i just wanna see the fees on webull vs coinbase where i invest $50/month between btc & eth automatically.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im down $200 and im crying lol

ohh also heard uncle larry talk about for NY residents webull crypto is open ( btc, eth and couple other big ones)

i just applied to it .. takes about a day, i just wanna see the fees on webull vs coinbase where i invest $50/month between btc & eth automatically.
I got a notification about that but didnt look into it yet. Do you know if your able to move your crypto in and out, as in is it wallet style like Coinbase?