GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got a notification about that but didnt look into it yet. Do you know if your able to move your crypto in and out, as in is it wallet style like Coinbase?
yup seems like it .. i tried ETH previous buy for $25 and i dont see any fees associated with it

also you can set limit buy which is pretty cool , regular coinbase doesnt allow that

Reactions: ax1
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_1984.JPG

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shiba Inu (SHIB) – has been added to Bitcoin of America – a US-based ATM chain that has over 1,800 machines spread across more than 31 states.

think i seen one of those machines here in wNY but wasnt sure what to do in it ..maybe ill go over sometimes and play around with it.

but thats pretty cool

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
go SHIB and doge :)

in green w/ doge move today.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just looked that up, all because Musk bought in on Twitshyt?
yeah i think so .. someone on twitter challanged elon to buy all remaining shares of twitter .. and he did .. after that someone challeneged him to change the twitter logo to doge coin

and he just left a smiley icon and its been flying since then lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@ax1 or anyone did you ever own BNB back in the day

i never knew it started out with 0.10 and to where it is now .. maybe i should put more expectations on CRO lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

i never knew it started out with 0.10 and to where it is now .. maybe i should put more expectations on CRO lol
This is the very reason Ive been in Safemoon the entire time and never down when the price went down. Im a fan of exchange tokens when you get in early. Look at all of them, look at decentralied as well such as CAKE (pancake swap) and Uniswap's token. Safemoon is a decentralized and about to be fully regulated centralized token coin. If Safemoon pulls it off I think there is a chance it can be rewarding, except with we also have the potential of global tokenomics.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

On another note, thats why I repeatedly say Safemoon is a 3-5 year hold, been around and lived through alot lol.

Not a guarantee though for sure, pulling this off isnt easy but this is what it takes for an early gamble.

In case you didnt know, what really launched Binance coin in early 2021 was when they created the Binance Smart Chain platform and where new crypto's launched that depended on Binance coin transactions.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On another note, thats why I repeatedly say Safemoon is a 3-5 year hold, been around and lived through alot lol.

Not a guarantee though for sure, pulling this off isnt easy but this is what it takes for an early gamble.

In case you didnt know, what really launched Binance coin in early 2021 was when they created the Binance Smart Chain platform and where new crypto's launched that depended on Binance coin transactions.
def reason why i got in shib and safemoon .. i do believe safemoon will deliver and will be rewarding like you said.

i actually been meaning to sell all my SHIB from bitmart and put it in sfm ($520 right now)

shib i can purchase on coinbase anytime.

and also did not knew about Binance, i wasnt into crypto at all since late last year .. think i got in bc of safemoon (youtube video) and then when i found out about coinbase and ease of purchases got addicted lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
def reason why i got in shib and safemoon .. i do believe safemoon will deliver and will be rewarding like you said.

i actually been meaning to sell all my SHIB from bitmart and put it in sfm ($520 right now)

shib i can purchase on coinbase anytime.

and also did not knew about Binance, i wasnt into crypto at all since late last year .. think i got in bc of safemoon (youtube video) and then when i found out about coinbase and ease of purchases got addicted lol
Im still holding my SHIB, all your call though. SHIB is about as much diversity as I have (other than a small amount of Ryoshi,) shockingly my Shib is worth only about $1,250 less than my Safemoon and I spent 5 digits on Safemoon and only $300 on SHIB.

My original SHIB play was all a gamble on their decentralized exchange coming out, but I never expected it to go up that much.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im still holding my SHIB, all your call though. SHIB is about as much diversity as I have (other than a small amount of Ryoshi,) shockingly my Shib is worth only about $1,250 less than my Safemoon and I spent 5 digits on Safemoon and only $300 on SHIB.

My original SHIB play was all a gamble on their decentralized exchange coming out, but I never expected it to go up that much.
shib is prolly more then doubled the amount for me ..ill always hold some shib, its just super easy and convenient to buy in coinbase vs bitmart/kucoin

i think it has alot of potential and they are holding their EMA w/ some youtubers to ask questions .. their management has been kind of questionable as well

but really who knows what goes on behind the walls.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
shib is prolly more then doubled the amount for me ..ill always hold some shib, its just super easy and convenient to buy in coinbase vs bitmart/kucoin

i think it has alot of potential and they are holding their EMA w/ some youtubers to ask questions .. their management has been kind of questionable as well

but really who knows what goes on behind the walls.
Ryoshi is supposed to come out public by end of the year, he said something about his lawyers suggesting its the best thing to do.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More new Safemoon card news! More news to come out soon!

I copied and pasted below from official Safemoon v2 tweets

Securely manage your #SAFEMOON card within the SafeMoon app!
Globally accepted at launch, both in store and online
Use your #SAFEMOON and other cryptos for your purchases. Instant conversion to FIAT at the time of spending.
Prioritize and choose the order you use your crypto assets for spending!
Google Pay at launch
Virtual Card available in app
Download statements
Freeze and Unfreeze card

Only 2.5% fee on transactions, will be broken down as below:

1.5% processor fee
0.2% burn
0.4% reflections
0.3% liquidity pool
0.1% growth

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ill sign up if available for new yorkers
I want it and will get it if NYers can, but I wont use it until I understand the system better. Thing is, using your crypto for a purchase still probably is a taxable event and complicates things. Of course, government screws up everything new thats good.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I want it and will get it if NYers can, but I wont use it until I understand the system better. Thing is, using your crypto for a purchase still probably is a taxable event and complicates things. Of course, government screws up everything new thats good.
damn did not know .. yeah only worth using it for rewards ( give me 1SFM for every penny i spend lol)

if no rewards i love my 2% cash back and every 4 months i throw that into coinbase

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn did not know .. yeah only worth using it for rewards ( give me 1SFM for every penny i spend lol)

if no rewards i love my 2% cash back and every 4 months i throw that into coinbase
What Im thinking is I remember back when Tesla started accepting Bitcoin for their cars, it became clear that buying the car with Bitcoin the IRS would look at that as a Crypto sale as well.

I mean, at some point or another you need to sell the crypto if your well in the profits but we have to all be aware of this.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey @ax1 since you have pancake swap .. im new to it and i want to get away from bitmart

so i linked my coinbase(ext in chrome)

now from what i understand i buy BNB and then copy the address of lets say safemoonv2 in CAKE address and will convert it and ill own safemoon there ?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey @ax1 since you have pancake swap .. im new to it and i want to get away from bitmart

now from what i understand i buy BNB and then copy the address of lets say safemoonv2 in CAKE address and will convert it and ill own safemoon there ?

View attachment 214930
If you buy Safemoon on Pancake Swap you will lose your money. Safemoon left pancake swap. We use our own swap, the only decentralized place you can get Safemoon.

You get Safemoon on Safemoon Swap but you need BSC.

You need Trustwallet so you can convert BNB to BSC. You have to have a Safemoon Wallet with the same private key. Let me know if you need clarification, but basicially you use the same private key on both wallets, whichever

Send BNB to Trustwallet (which will also show up in Safemoon Wallet since your using the same private key)

In Trustwallet and directly on Trustwallet you can convert BNB to BSC, there is a gas fee involved. You swap simply by selecting "Swap" then on the bottom popup you select "Swap to Smart Chain"

Your new BSC will show in the Safemoon wallet. You swap BSC for Safemoon in the Safemoon Swap, all the settings are already set for you. Do not use 100% of your BSC, you need some to cover gas fees, and save some in case you want to swap again, I always aim to leave about 0.025 which is about 10 bucks worth.

One alternative is you have have a seperate trustwallet and pay gas fees every single time to send BSC to Safemoon Wallet if you want to be even more secure, but I havent dont that.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

View attachment 214930
And also to further clarify, Pancake Swap is a outside source via dApp which you connect your primary wallet to and transact with it, then you disconnect when your done. Anyways no need for that.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so confusing .. ill stick with bitmart buying sfm

jk i get what you mean and thanks.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yeah sorry about that....they just need to get over that lack of way to get BSC hump.

Ill tell you this, the volume is still low so your not missing out on a top of refections or anything yet. We had a few freak imoments where we were dumped a ton but thats not typical. They are adding up on my end, but with 5.5 million Safemoon Im getting only 135-200 a day. Once everything comes together, if volume starts hitting a reasonable 100 million a day to start then things can start getting very rewarding and it all compounds. But if that times comes Ill let you know real world results and you can consider sending your bitmart to the Safemoon Wallet if Bitmart doesnt jump on global tokenomics.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The official waitlist link now up, grabbed the link from the official Safemoon Twitter account.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The official waitlist link now up, grabbed the link from the official Safemoon Twitter account.

nice ..joined

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Do give Safemoon credit, they did set it up for most of the country, you actually can in fact buy BSC token direct on the Safemoon Wallet via Moonpay, and then it’s a simple swap (just being sure you leave yourself some behind) but New York regulations are terrible.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do give Safemoon credit, they did set it up for most of the country, you actually can in fact buy BSC token direct on the Safemoon Wallet via Moonpay, and then it’s a simple swap (just being sure you leave yourself some behind) but New York regulations are terrible.
Confirmed to date ^^^^ no New York via Moonpay

IMG_3068.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ooops, that post I deleted was meant for the political thread lol

I try to keep politics minimal here and when it related directly to policies effecting crypto and stocks.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow I just noticed this on Steve Clarke’s YouTube channel…

The loophole to crypto taxes if you want to use the card, at least lowering taxes more research needs to be done as I don’t understand kt all clearly.

Basically you borrow against your crypto you want to hold and spend that.

So far it looks like just eth and usdt.

It still gives me no incentive to use it, at least for now, but it’s interesting concept.

IMG_3069.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little more on borrowing against your crypto in Safemoon Card starting 6:50 using Cryptodraft by Baanx

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

yikes if it falls below 2860 .. we might see 2500-2600 range again and then bounce .. which ill take .. brutal for day traders

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just paid my taxes and holy hell, it hurts to write that check even though you plan for it as soon as you profit. Trying convince myself that I am doing the right thing by not skirting the IRS like so many do.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just paid my taxes and holy hell, it hurts to write that check even though you plan for it as soon as you profit. Trying convince myself that I am doing the right thing by not skirting the IRS like so many do.
Id say its worth it, when the government is broke and they spend money to expand IRS agents usually they go after the the regular joe's first.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, yeah I know and that seriously crossed my mind. However, my wife is self employed and I thought about what a crap show it would be if we got audited and had to deal with all that. I made enough from crypto that we'd definitely get on a list.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, yeah I know and that seriously crossed my mind. However, my wife is self employed and I thought about what a crap show it would be if we got audited and had to deal with all that. I made enough from crypto that we'd definitely get on a list.
What coins did you buy/sell for profit? If you don't mind sharing...

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BlackRock, Fidelity and others to invest $400M in USDC stablecoin issuer Circle
what is USDC ?
i looked at this a while back since its available to buy on coinbase .. but theres no chart but yet it pays 0.15%apy

so itll stay a $1 and we can continue to collect the rewards .. or its $1 bc its not public yet or being put to use ?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is USDC ?
i looked at this a while back since its available to buy on coinbase .. but theres no chart but yet it pays 0.15%apy

so itll stay a $1 and we can continue to collect the rewards .. or its $1 bc its not public yet or being put to use ?
Its a stable coin kinda like Tether, pegged to the value of the US dollar. There are more than a handful of stable coins out there, even Terra Luna has their own called Terra USD.

Its a good tool to use if you truly believe a dip is coming for a dip or you want to protect yourself from a market crash, but of course you have to keep taxes in mind if your meticulous with your records and probably pay transaction fees.

I havent looked deep into USDC but I have used Tether several times in the past. Tether had been controversial back in the day (not sure if that is still the case but they are still here) as they are overseas and questions arouse if they have the funds to back their crypto.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is USDC ?

Other uses could be if you want to send money to an exchange that doesnt accept regular currency so you have funds ready on hand without needing to worry about volatility.

Or send crypto transactions to other people for those who want to avoid volatility as well.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whats that ol' saying, what goes down must come up?
sir issac newton wasnt dumb .. so it has too come up lol

• Haha
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Safemoon has not rugpulled (at least not yet,) Im still holding through but if anyone wants a brief summary with what happened with youtube influencer and crypto investigator Coffeezilla this is a good video to watch. There is supposed to be a new video coming out with Coffeezilla interviewing "Papa" aka Thomas Smith thats supposed to be damaging.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Safemoon Joe has just came out to address Coffeezilla and debunk some of his claims.

Its 25 minutes so only those most hardcore fans need watch.