Crypto currency

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
oh nice .. how much did you spend on building that bad boy ? and takes alot of electricity ?
I bought a pre made dedicated miner….. I got it used in 2019 when Bitcoin was way down for like 300 bucks….. My same miner used would easily cost 800 nowadays.

And yes…… it’s a hog when it comes to electricity….. It runs at 1800 watts….. I have it set up with a battery bank, solar panels and a wind generator….. It only uses household current for a few hours at night currently…… But the batteries are getting shot out and will need replacement soon.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 215744
Under -$700 lmk if someone needs advice lol

This is just my Coinbase and doesn’t account for my doge and shib and safemoon lol

I know some would love that -700 here but I only have under 1800k invested in this one.
update in less then 2 weeks i turned -$700 to -$1.1k

i did put $400 more in it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup same crap here, maybe worse!! LOL
ill get there .. at this rate ima keep adding $200-300/month until it stop dipping

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ill get there .. at this rate ima keep adding $200-300/month until it stop dipping
My crypto account is a cash account decentralized wallet, I still have this feeling that the decentralized world is going to margin call the crap out of me at any moment, LMFAO!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My crypto account is a cash account decentralized wallet, I still have this feeling that the decentralized world is going to margin call the crap out of me at any moment, LMFAO!
i have only at coinbase & bitmart which i believe is an erc-20 .. decentralized are like metamask/web browser extension ?

i got rid of all my shib in bitmart and moved to coinbase ..paid about 1.5mil in fee but with firesale thought to get rid of it asap.

safemoon is all alone in bitmart now

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today is really the first day I've considered pulling out of the crypto market at a potentially steep loss...

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today is really the first day I've considered pulling out of the crypto market at a potentially steep loss...
its tough bro .. luckily ive never really put all my $ in stocks/savings/crypto .. think i do about 10-12% and keep shyt load of still in checking .. but for those who go all in .. i cant imagine what they must be feeling

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy Toledo….Terra Luna (they also have UST the “stable” coin) is doing far worse than Safemoon…was $150 just early April!

IMG_3358.JPG

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Holy Toledo….Terra Luna (they also have UST the “stable” coin) is doing far worse than Safemoon…was $150 just early April!

View attachment 216295
YIKES
yeah heard matthew perry was talking about that earlier today .. poor people who are in it .. hopefully no AM members lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have only at coinbase & bitmart which i believe is an erc-20 .. decentralized are like metamask/web browser extension ?

i got rid of all my shib in bitmart and moved to coinbase ..paid about 1.5mil in fee but with firesale thought to get rid of it asap.

safemoon is all alone in bitmart now
Coinbase and Bitmart are centralized exchanges since they are on control of your destiny and hold your assets when your crypto is on there. Unless your in the Coinbase Wallet which give you direct full control of your crypto and direct keys and control to the blockchain.

MetaMask wallet is decentralized yes, so is Trustwallet, Safemoon Wallet….decentralized exchanges are exchanges that run independent from a centralized organizations and your decentralized Wallet connects to trade in them such as pancake swap, shibaswap, Safemoon swap, Uniswap, etc…

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
YIKES
yeah heard matthew perry was talking about that earlier today .. poor people who are in it .. hopefully no AM members lol
Heard some horror stories when stuff like this happened during the 2018 crypto crash…especially in South Korea people put their life savings in and boom.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Heard some horror stories when stuff like this happened during the 2018 crypto crash…especially in South Korea people put their life savings in and boom.
oh yes, usually crash from the past lasts 1.5-2years .. hoping dumping lil by lil it will be rewarding at the end

one can dream .. been dreaming since following trey trades lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh yes, usually crash from the past lasts 1.5-2years .. hoping dumping lil by lil it will be rewarding at the end

one can dream .. been dreaming since following trey trades lol
That last crash was really about 3 years from 2018 to 2021 before that big bull run.

Luna now hit $2.25, this certainly is one of the biggest tank of my memories.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Geez, I bought into btc at an average of probably 45k... currently, just under 29k...
My Shiba is hella low too.

Back to drinking regular beers and getting off the high dollar craft beers. Lol

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy Toledo….Safemoon just had its biggest spike in a long time in the middle of a crypto crash!

It was just 0.00028 this morning

IMG_3363.JPG

Attachments

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe all the Luna people are hopping over to Safemoon? But damn that just hit .92 cents down from $114 just a few weeks ago!!!

I seen multiple suicide attempts in the Luna Reddit, really sad people put in their bank accounts in this stuff.

IMG_3365.JPG

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Geez, I bought into btc at an average of probably 45k... currently, just under 29k...
My Shiba is hella low too.

Back to drinking regular beers and getting off the high dollar craft beers. Lol
Yeah, ETH under 2k is kinda crazy too...

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe all the Luna people are hopping over to Safemoon? But damn that just hit .92 cents down from $114 just a few weeks ago!!!

I seen multiple suicide attempts in the Luna Reddit, really sad people put in their bank accounts in this stuff.

View attachment 216318
hearing podcast/youtuber right now and hes saying all they are doing is putting out more supply of tera/luna out there .. to stabalize USD .. if they cant stablize that, crypto will continue to get worse and worse

i really dont get the connection or understand what he was talking about

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hearing podcast/youtuber right now and hes saying all they are doing is putting out more supply of tera/luna out there .. to stabalize USD .. if they cant stablize that, crypto will continue to get worse and worse

i really dont get the connection or understand what he was talking about

I dunno the project in and out other than it was a very promising top project in the crypto world,

I know they have 2 coins, Terra Luna and their stable coin UST which is pegged to the US Dollar. I think you meant UST not USD.

If remember correctly UST isnt backed by actual US dollars asserts, its simply pegged to it via other methods. I know they had a shyt done of Bitcoin in their liquidity which they dumped well over a billiion dollars worth if I heard correctly.

But as I said I dont know much about the project but I do know a stable coin needs to always be backed by something or else the entire project ends up being trash and hurt the entire cyr[to market potentially damaging it long term and having government come in with new laws and regulations. Imagine 100s of thousands of people pulling out of a crypto dip and pegging their finances to something that is supposed to fully protect their value, and then it dips from $1 to 0.30 cents in a few hours? YIKES!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dunno the project in and out other than it was a very promising top project in the crypto world,

I know they have 2 coins, Terra Luna and their stable coin UST which is pegged to the US Dollar. I think you meant UST not USD.

If remember correctly UST isnt backed by actual US dollars asserts, its simply pegged to it via other methods. I know they had a shyt done of Bitcoin in their liquidity which they dumped well over a billiion dollars worth if I heard correctly.

But as I said I dont know much about the project but I do know a stable coin needs to always be backed by something or else the entire project ends up being trash and hurt the entire cyr[to market potentially damaging it long term and having government come in with new laws and regulations. Imagine 100s of thousands of people pulling out of a crypto dip and pegging their finances to something that is supposed to fully protect their value, and then it dips from $1 to 0.30 cents in a few hours? YIKES!
yup meant UST and saying how that is really would be the main indication of how crypto performs and how govt wants crypto to fail and alot of manipulation going on

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yup meant UST and saying how that is really would be the main indication of how crypto performs and how govt wants crypto to fail and alot of manipulation going on
I heard Morgan Stanley and Shytadel had something to do with what happened to Luna that triggered it all....not sure its true but its still not an excuse not to have your 1 stable coin always stable.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I heard Morgan Stanley and Shytadel had something to do with what happened to Luna that triggered it all....not sure its true but its still not an excuse not to have your 1 stable coin always stable.
who knows who had a hand in it .. but wouldnt be surprised also might be just some "apes" hyping it that way bc they are behind amc sinking

just checked not on coinbase or i would have dabbled at 0.009

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
who knows who had a hand in it .. but wouldnt be surprised also might be just some "apes" hyping it that way bc they are behind amc sinking

Damn, just checked havent since last night, Luna is only 2 cents? WTF???

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Luna Reddit is a very, very sad place right now. Don't go there unless you want to be depressed- or see exactly what NOT to do. It is unreal how many people literally gambled their life savings, remortgaged homes, and now talking about suicide. One guy said he pulled and invested his kid's saved college tuition and didn't tell his wife and now lost $300k they spent the last 12 years saving and that his wife will divorce him.

All this in 2 days. Reminds me of the eery Enron photos and stories back in the day.

• Sad
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Luna Reddit is a very, very sad place right now. Don't go there unless you want to be depressed- or see exactly what NOT to do. It is unreal how many people literally gambled their life savings, remortgaged homes, and now talking about suicide. One guy said he pulled and invested his kid's saved college tuition and didn't tell his wife and now lost $300k they spent the last 12 years saving and that his wife will divorce him.

All this in 2 days. Reminds me of the eery Enron photos and stories back in the day.
Its terrible for sure, as soon as I saw their stablecoin tanking the other day I was like mindblown, this is not good for the crypto market as a whole, Terra was one of the biggest cryptos out there.

Ultimately people have only to blame themselves for not following investing/gambling 101 but Im not happy this happened.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My portfolio was hit but not as bad. I don't have too much invested but I have just Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin, and PAX Gold. Hopefully in the long run, they'll all pick up.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, unless this is photoshopped this is some crazy shyt. Do Kwon is the founder of Terra.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
UST now all time low 20 cents

IMG_3374.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

How do you feel about missing out on 0.009 now?

IMG_3375.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Safemoon is now worth more per token that Terra Luna…wtf????!!!!!????

IMG_3376.JPG

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Down 7-8k in Safemoon but I’m going to start scooping up a little more and more every week or two as long as the price is low and stick to my 3-5 year plan. It’s a gamble, they have to pull the project off but this is still my main play.

So topped off another 250 thousand for $150 today. Passed the 6 million mark finally.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as Luna is concerned, keep in mind the supply went from 400 million to 6.5 trillion when it crashed. To even think this will go to $1 is probably impossible.

Also, they announced a plan to have a new coin to keep the project alive and forking it, we will see.

It’s still possible although a high risk gamble to make money with what’s out there but I’m for now out. They do have it on KuCoin.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_2518.JPG