GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm looking at Matic, avalanche, mtv, probably Ada also but haven't figured out prices. I'm losing faith in harmony, but if it drops low enough, I'll likely buy more.
nice list .. i only know about matic & ada .. and i dont think you can go wrong with them for long term investment

which platform do you use ? ( we you ax1 mighta had that discussion before .. but cant remember )
im on coinbase mainly but hold safemoon in bitmart and doggy coin in RH

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
nice list .. i only know about matic & ada .. and i dont think you can go wrong with them for long term investment

which platform do you use ? ( we you ax1 mighta had that discussion before .. but cant remember )
im on coinbase mainly but hold safemoon in bitmart and doggy coin in RH
I use kucoin mostly, but have my vechain on binance us. Mtv is a little over .001 per token, very small market cap and rivals harmony in tech. Great place to enter if it catches on next bull run.

Still holding Magic and Aqua which are defi gaming tokens on the Harmony blockchain, but this bear market really put things on discount. I have a good bit of each though, so when their full games come out, hoping for the moon. If they reach previous all time highs, I'll be rockin' and rollin'!

Here's a link Cosmic Universe (MMPORG using Magic and Cosmic in game) and playable demo just released as well as NFTs and staking.

Here's a link to Atlantys (Aqua token):
Https://atlantys.one
Also still under construction but a few parts of the game are available in addition to staking and NFTs.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I get this message when i log into my bitmart

NY might as well be called a country i guess with all the diff shyt we deal with

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get this message when i log into my bitmart

NY might as well be called a country i guess with all the diff shyt we deal with

View attachment 217693
LMFAO, New York is a laughing stock, only 2nd to California. We went from being the state the country envied, to a authoritarian big government shythole people are running away from.

At least "people" from other states can get abortions here now and Queen Kathy will use our tax money to pay for them. Isnt that just wonderful!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Accumulating. I haven't sold a thing and have continued to build up my portfolio in prep for the next rise. Where am I spending my money?

Polygon, Zil, ETH, GALA, VET, MANA
I'm not familiar with gala or mana. Guess I'll need to look them up.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
What's everyone going to buy as things keep crashing?
Eth and Matic for me. Maybe CRO they have some cool yield farming, and I think DOT is doing some interesting cross chain things.

I have a bunch of other stuff, but thinking of selling some low for cash and to off set any potential taxes from gains I could make if everything rebounded. Taxes sucked last year from an oops I made in crypto that triggered an unexpected taxable event.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eth and Matic for me. Maybe CRO they have some cool yield farming, and I think DOT is doing some interesting cross chain things.

I have a bunch of other stuff, but thinking of selling some low for cash and to off set any potential taxes from gains I could make if everything rebounded. Taxes sucked last year from an oops I made in crypto that triggered an unexpected taxable event.
If I had a few grand to burn Id love to buy a big block of CRO and stake that for years.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I had a few grand to burn Id love to buy a big block of CRO and stake that for years.
AHEM your in NY .. how would you stake and where ? maybe i need to transfer it there

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AHEM your in NY .. how would you stake and where ? maybe i need to transfer it there
Fuq I forgot, cant sign up on crypto.com

I guess Id still buy a tanks worth on coinbase and just hold, or better yet freaking move!!!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bill Gates says crypto and NFTs are a sham

New York (CNN Business)Don't count Bill Gates among the fans of cryptocurrencies and NFTs.

Those digital asset trends are "100% based on greater fool theory," the Microsoft co-founder said Tuesday at a TechCrunch conference, referencing the notion that investors can make money on worthless or overvalued assets as long as people are willing to bid them higher.

"I do think people get bought into these manias, who may not have as much money to spare," Gates said. "So I'm not bullish on bitcoin.

Oooooooooooh boy, Did Bill Gates just have his own Steve Balmer moment?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bill Gates says crypto and NFTs are a sham

New York (CNN Business)Don't count Bill Gates among the fans of cryptocurrencies and NFTs.

Those digital asset trends are "100% based on greater fool theory," the Microsoft co-founder said Tuesday at a TechCrunch conference, referencing the notion that investors can make money on worthless or overvalued assets as long as people are willing to bid them higher.

"I do think people get bought into these manias, who may not have as much money to spare," Gates said. "So I'm not bullish on bitcoin.

Oooooooooooh boy, Did Bill Gates just have his own Steve Balmer moment?

i thought bill gates was a doctor ? with all the medicine data he has been provided .. well minus the data part

Reactions: ax1
UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At least now cute Asian girls will not try to befriend me on Linkedin and Facebook and then try to get me to buy into a crypto currency.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At least now cute Asian girls will not try to befriend me on Linkedin and Facebook and then try to get me to buy into a crypto currency.
i wouldnt count them out

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@ax1 i woke up and saw safemoon had a nice pop, it was up around +33% and now chilling around +11

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@ax1 i woke up and saw safemoon had a nice pop, it was up around +33% and now chilling around +11
LOL, that was fun! That was actually round 2 of John moving BNB over from v1 to v2 and buying Safemoon with it. I think there will be another run like that some point if he didnt use it all up yet.

That Safemoon will probably be used for exchange liquidity and cross chain stuff.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Safemoon BNB v1 to v2 swap back on!

Each transaction is 3.2 BNB to Safemoon, Poocoin is still the best place to track the Safemoon price, Coinmarketcap sucks.

Although this is somewhat an artificial pump, its still value built on Safemoon since launch so not entirely artifical, we are now back in the top 100.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOL, that was fun! That was actually round 2 of John moving BNB over from v1 to v2 and buying Safemoon with it. I think there will be another run like that some point if he didnt use it all up yet.

That Safemoon will probably be used for exchange liquidity and cross chain stuff.
so much going on with safemoon ceo salary and him buying 2 mansions

Joe was going hard at him .. sucks to see it happen but good to see joe being honest on how he feels and not just giving followers what they wanna hear

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Joe was going hard at him .. sucks to see it happen but good to see joe being honest on how he feels and not just giving followers what they wanna hear
Honestly, at this point I made my investment and all I care about is that he pulls the project off. Two mansions hopefully is a drop of water in the bucket and the projects succeeds. But we will see, but if thats what motivates John to move forward so be it. Im sure he wasnt the first, would be interesting the history of the Binance CEO, CRO CEO, Coinbase CEO, and many others have pulled off with their early shopping, but really I just want to get fuqqing paid 3-5 years! LOL!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Did Joe really even verify those mansion claims? And if true they were paid in full cash?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did Joe really even verify those mansion claims? And if true they were paid in full cash?
yup paid all cash .. and seems like he confirmed it

but really who knows .. he says he will be posting more evidence as to why hes starting to hate him

but yeah im with you .. im with the co, i mean yea the $ coulda been used elsewhere to help out the co but who knows

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

but really who knows .. he says he will be posting more evidence as to why hes starting to hate him

but yeah im with you .. im with the co, i mean yea the $ coulda been used elsewhere to help out the co but who knows
Some other youtuber found Joe's Safemoon wallet address that he sold and checked on BSC scan, he had 1 million Safemoon. I mean WTF, he made all that money off the Safemoon community with his youtube channel and couldnt buy more?

I mean nothing wrong with having a smaller bag, but he was one of the top youtubers and Im positive his earnings didnt actually go much into Safemoon, so there LOL!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some other youtuber found Joe's Safemoon wallet address that he sold and checked on BSC scan, he had 1 million Safemoon. I mean WTF, he made all that money off the Safemoon community with his youtube channel and couldnt buy more?

I mean nothing wrong with having a smaller bag, but he was one of the top youtubers and Im positive his earnings didnt actually go much into Safemoon, so there LOL!
lol thats all he had ? hard to believe that .. maybe in multiple places like i do lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Also, it seems there is a potential he may have been compromised by another token he may be promoting, off the top of my head I think it was "Enchanced Token" or something,, Something Safemoon Hound is now involved with. I dunno, but this is all weird coming from him. And Joe was also involved with that NFT project that was controversial then this happened. Strange timing.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
crazy stuff .. time to sub into that batman safemoon

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I've come to the place where not knowing what's happening with safemoon is better for me. 2 mansions??? John must've sold the top perfectly. Guess I'll be holding for a few more years, just checking my balance every so often. Definitely not putting more in.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've come to the place where not knowing what's happening with safemoon is better for me. 2 mansions??? John must've sold the top perfectly. Guess I'll be holding for a few more years, just checking my balance every so often. Definitely not putting more in.
along with selling, i think there are talks he takes $750k+ base salary .. i have no idea how all that goes .. but crazy if its all true

yeah i thought about doubling up .. im still in green, only 200 invested worth around 300+ right now .. so just rolling it for life

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
along with selling, i think there are talks he takes $750k+ base salary .. i have no idea how all that goes .. but crazy if its all true

yeah i thought about doubling up .. im still in green, only 200 invested worth around 300+ right now .. so just rolling it for life
I havent found any concrete evidence that he pays himself 750k base salary and bought to "mansion." I skimmed back on Safemoon Joe's video's but what am I missing other than talk? How does anybody know how much he paid himself? I just dont get how anybody knows.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wow BTC touched under 19K and ETH under 980

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I havent found any concrete evidence that he pays himself 750k base salary and bought to "mansion." I skimmed back on Safemoon Joe's video's but what am I missing other than talk? How does anybody know how much he paid himself? I just dont get how anybody knows.

havent seen the video yet, but this is suppose to be indicating what john has been up to w/ the $$ and how like you had said moving $ from v1 to v2 at times and making holders happy who doesn;t know whats actually is going on ( including me until you had mentioned it )

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

havent seen the video yet, but this is suppose to be indicating what john has been up to w/ the $$ and how like you had said moving $ from v1 to v2 at times and making holders happy who doesn;t know whats actually is going on ( including me until you had mentioned it )
LOL watching that right now!

John had already let everyone know ahead of time he needed to get v1 BNB into v2 liquidity, I mean he had to do it so its like wtf else do people want? lol. Should he have left it in v1 and forgot about it? Joe has turned sketchy to even talk FUD about that the way he does in today's video.

I think its good people know whats going on with the CEO, it doesnt change a thing about the play for me though. There is alot we dont know about most of these CEO's and what they do especially in the crpto world. I wonder how the creator of BTC's bank accounts look like and why is he hiding? My focus is still on that regulatory exchange coming out and providing a good platform that people want to use and if there is another dip in a couple weeks Ill be buying more.

Anyways not financial advice lol but for me this is my big gamble and I can live with it going to zero.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow BTC touched under 19K and ETH under 980
We officially dropped below the all time high of the 2017-2018 bull run era!

Didnt really see that coming, but some out there there did get it right.

I think these are sell offs from institutions/hedgefunds and levering back up their portfolio's. Thats my guess, at least most of it and what triggered the rest of the sell offs, plus people/retail arent getting "free"(nothing is free, and now everyone is paying for what they did via inflation) paychecks to stay at home and not work for a big raise and throwing into crypto along with stimulus checks.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

^ from last month, i didnt knew all that information was available to public
Ok so just before Joe instantly became a Safemoon Fudder and sold his bag (and LOL he is still keeping his name and wearing the Safemoon hat!) he was going to involved himself in a Safemoon burn NFT project with other influencers where some 30% of the NFT's sold price would go to the burn and the influencers keep the rest of the money. Safemoon Joe was due to be paid $75,000 for pushing it.

This was all independent from the Safemoon team.....something happened, I dunno what it is yet, but Joe is no longer involved, no longer getting paid and I dunno the details but take that for what it is, on top that I had no idea he had a laughing stock of a big for a long term top influencer making money off the community pushing Safemoon. On top of that all the sudden he is pro-Enchanced token.

What do you think other than the cyrpto community as a whole is a clusterfuq bag of endless problems and drama??? LOL!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, this crypto crash is of epic proportions, certainly feels much bigger than the one in 2018.

I feel like hedgefunds are working overtime weekend hours. Anyone in Chicago and can peak if the Shytadel buildings office lights are on tonight?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn, this crypto crash is of epic proportions, certainly feels much bigger than the one in 2018.

I feel like hedgefunds are working overtime weekend hours. Anyone in Chicago and can peak if the Shytadel buildings office lights are on tonight?
Btc might be headed to 8k!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Btc might be headed to 8k!
Crypto space seems way over crowded, I wonder if this is the time where alot of them fall out and the ones with the most/best utility move on. There was a time there were many search engines, then only a few like google survives. Also, further back there were many more web browsers, maybe some 150 at one point and only a handful survived.

Crypto needs it time where the weak get pushed away for good, I mean really what the hell is the point of having thousands of different crypto's anyways? Its really ridiculous how many there are if you think about it.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Crypto space seems way over crowded, I wonder if this is the time where alot of them fall out and the ones with the most/best utility move on. There was a time there were many search engines, then only a few like google survives. Also, further back there were many more web browsers, maybe some 150 at one point and only a handful survived.

Crypto needs it time where the weak get pushed away for good, I mean really what the hell is the point of having thousands of different crypto's anyways? Its really ridiculous how many there are if you think about it.
Agreed. Way too many don't even have a utility either.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For those that wanna waste 13 minutes, here is a pretty good breakdown why Safemoon Joe became a FUD biatch...pretty much what I concluded with when I saw Joe's ranting stupor. He's mad because he lost $75k on that failed NFT project, meanwhile he made alot of money off the Safemoon community this past year posting video's as the social media face of the company and managed to only collect a measly 1 million Safemoon, LMFAO! (note, nothing wrong with a tiny bag, but Safemoon Joe? The other Joe would even say "Come'on Man!")

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Safemoon Knight addresses Safemoon Joe

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m still eyeing
Cro around .06-.07 ( currently .11 )
Ada around .30 ( currently .45 )
Lrc around .25 ( currently .36 )
Doge .01 ( currently .05)
might not see the levels i want .. or maybe another dip in the books will happen, all on shulders of BTC if it will dip below 18k we'll get more sale.

might have to bump up my buy zone by 0.03 on each

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is that an actual msg ? hopefully it is and not photoshopped ( letting under registered )
I think I trust my source, I screen-shotted it from Safemoon Serge's youtube channel.

It's origination is from discord which I dislike going on discord, cant stand the format.

Just my own theory, but perhaps John decided to make some investments to protect his company and hedge against a potential crypto crash? Kinda like AMC invested in a gold mining company and has just set aside another 100 million for other non-movie adventures to help hedge a Safety net and additional income source against another shutdown.

Safemoon Knights theorized maybe its a place for visitors to stay who visit the headquarters which is common place out west.

Or maybe John is both holding it as an investment hedge as I just talked about and airbnb'ing it?

We all have to be careful not to come to conclusions here, especially after Joe's butt hurt when he lost $75k from that NFT deal (he openly said this is what crossed the line.)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think I trust my source, I screen-shotted it from Safemoon Serge's youtube channel.

It's origination is from discord which I dislike going on discord, cant stand the format.

Just my own theory, but perhaps John decided to make some investments to protect his company and hedge against a potential crypto crash? Kinda like AMC invested in a gold mining company and has just set aside another 100 million for other non-movie adventures to help hedge a Safety net and additional income source against another shutdown.

Safemoon Knights theorized maybe its a place for visitors to stay who visit the headquarters which is common place out west.

Or maybe John is both holding it as an investment hedge as I just talked about and airbnb'ing it?

We all have to be careful not to come to conclusions here, especially after Joe's butt hurt when he lost $75k from that NFT deal (he openly said this is what crossed the line.)
oh yeah im in their discord too .. and few others when i was day trading but work banned it ( prollly a good thing for me lol )

yeah both theory could be right .. oh wow didnt knew joe lost that much in NFT .. maybe he is butt hurt after all

im sure he will respond to this if he hasnt already