GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gemini? An exchange right?
yup just checking it out ..gives interest .. even in btc/eth which i buy a lil month by month ..so thought might as well get passive income .. even though wont be enough to make a difference .. every lil will help

List of interest earning.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yup just checking it out ..gives interest .. even in btc/eth which i buy a lil month by month ..so thought might as well get passive income .. even though wont be enough to make a difference .. every lil will help

List of interest earning.
Ok so I just checked the eth gas fees, shocked how low it is I havent checked in a very long time, but your still going to spend $10-$12 doing 2 contracts to have your SHIB staked and your only going to get pennies in return.

Here is where you can get a estimate of current eth gas fees, and it all fluctuates with traffic. Back in the day gas fees had gone up to $200-$300 a transaction. When I stakes my 180 million SHIB I probably spend $30, not sure if I broke even yet after all this time lol.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so bitmart is done .. i cant buy anymore and was told that i need to take all my SFM out

found this out bc i was gonna dump $200 more into it and i transffered BTC to bitmart but wouldnt let me do any transactions bc of "new york"

so now have a ticket open if they can let me sell my SFM .. transferring them over im going to lose 40-45%

i can do that .. i need to find a new place to buy SFMv2

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so bitmart is done .. i cant buy anymore and was told that i need to take all my SFM out

found this out bc i was gonna dump $200 more into it and i transffered BTC to bitmart but wouldnt let me do any transactions bc of "new york"

so now have a ticket open if they can let me sell my SFM .. transferring them over im going to lose 40-45%

I love New York!

Not

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It might be too late but do you have VPN on your phone? I logged in for the first time in a while from Mexico (LOL!) and it didnt show crap about NY but I didnt try to tranfer. I have about 33 safemoon left over and a few bucks in Tether.

Odd are the system already detected you and thats that but its worth a shot. You should be able to get a free limited VPN on a app but I havent used those in a long time.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It might be too late but do you have VPN on your phone? I logged in for the first time in a while from Mexico (LOL!) and it didnt show crap about NY but I didnt try to tranfer. I have about 33 safemoon left over and a few bucks in Tether.

Odd are the system already detected you and thats that but its worth a shot. You should be able to get a free limited VPN on a app but I havent used those in a long time.
oh good call .. i do have surfshark and just did mexico and i didnt get that message.

I tried that for crypto.com but they go by the documents you upload "so ny license, etc" lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh good call .. i do have surfshark and just did mexico and i didnt get that message.

I tried that for crypto.com but they go by the documents you upload "so ny license, etc" lol
I never was KYC'ed on Bitmart unless I cant remember lol

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

How much safemoon do you have?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
496K = $232
Oh you confused me the other day, I guess that was a test sample you were sending?

As far as VPN, you dont need to worry how crypto.com responded, I had the same thing, you were forced to KYC, hard close Bitmart, VPN and re-open....since they arent KYCing, if your very lucky they didnt log in that your in NY. I havent done so in a couple years but I was able to get in regular binance that way, but we will see. Worth a try if Bitmart has you hostage.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh you confused me the other day, I guess that was a test sample you were sending?

As far as VPN, you dont need to worry how crypto.com responded, I had the same thing, you were forced to KYC, hard close Bitmart, VPN and re-open....since they arent KYCing, if your very lucky they didnt log in that your in NY. I havent done so in a couple years but I was able to get in regular binance that way, but we will see. Worth a try if Bitmart has you hostage.
yeah that was a test trial that i was doing to see the charges.

buying straight in safemoon app would cost me crazy fees too or just like coinbase $100 purchase usually runs $2-3charge ?

and i would have to buy smartchain BNB and then transfer them to SFMv2 right ?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah that was a test trial that i was doing to see the charges.

buying straight in safemoon app would cost me crazy fees too or just like coinbase $100 purchase usually runs $2-3charge ?

and i would have to buy smartchain BNB and then transfer them to SFMv2 right ?
Unless anything changed you cant buy direct in safemoon app in NY....you buy XLM on coinbase, usually lose like $3-$5 in fees, then transfer to kucoin where you swap XLM for KCS, then KCS for BNB, then you send to Trust wallet which lose more fees on Kucoin.....in Trust wallet you swap BNB for BSC (binance smart chain) direct in app which cost BNB gas fees (always reserve like $5 in BNB coin to cover gas fees) then you open your Safemoon Wallet and you swap BSC for Safemoon and you loose more BNB gas fees plus 10% Safemoon fees for tokenomics.

Confused yet? LOL

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Unless anything changed you cant buy direct in safemoon app in NY....you buy XLM on coinbase, usually lose like $3-$5 in fees, then transfer to kucoin where you swap XLM for KCS, then KCS for BNB, then you send to Trust wallet which lose more fees on Kucoin.....in Trust wallet you swap BNB for BSC (binance smart chain) direct in app which cost BNB gas fees (always reserve like $5 in BNB coin to cover gas fees) then you open your Safemoon Wallet and you swap BSC for Safemoon and you loose more BNB gas fees plus 10% Safemoon fees for tokenomics.

Confused yet? LOL
You gotta really believe in safemoon for all that. I'd rather buy more mtv.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Confused yet? LOL
lol
lost me at $3-5 fees

looks like im riding out my bitmart account

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You gotta really believe in safemoon for all that. I'd rather buy more mtv.
Sure do, but Ive dont the process so many times I dont even have to concentrate while I go through it. Well, I do lol but you know what I mean, I go through it very fast.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
who owns MTV ? carson daly ?
They lost me when they went from music television to doing 24 hour specials about pregnant teenagers.

That goodness for youtube been watching alot of 80s and 90s video's recently on my projector screen.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They lost me when they went from music television to doing 24 hour specials about pregnant teenagers.

That goodness for youtube been watching alot of 80s and 90s video's recently on my projector screen.
hell yea those were the days .. loved mtv yo raps !

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
😆
The crypto mtv is on fire sale right now! I'm working towards getting 2 milly...
nice lets get to a $1 someday in our lifetime ..so we can throw a party a yacht

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@ax1 you gonna hate this

trying to add payment method to FTX US

why the f do we live here

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@ax1 you gonna hate this

trying to add payment method to FTX US
View attachment 218581

why the f do we live here
In New York they just hate everything new thats good but they dont have control to make money off of it yet.

If only I had money I really would relocate out of here, maybe keep NY as my vacation home but this state has turned into trash.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Where you getting that these days?
Kucoin.
nice lets get to a $1 someday in our lifetime ..so we can throw a party a yacht
I'm hoping by next bull run it flies! The way I think it...I'll cash out 1mill sometime between $.10 to $.50, and the next milly at $1. Yacht parties!

The market cap is tiny. Easy to hit big numbers.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
picked up 250 more LRC-loopring on coinbase

my last day for free trial on coinbasepro where i was getting no fees

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, I have nothing in it but have transacted with it, but Voyager sent everyone out a notice that they are suspending all trading, deposits and withdrawals for a while.

This is the email I got.
--------------------------------
Voyagers,

Today we made the difficult decision to temporarily suspend trading, deposits, withdrawals, and loyalty rewards. The app will be down for a short transition period. After that, you will still be able to view market data and track your portfolio, and you will receive rewards payments for the month of June.

We understand the significant impact of this decision, which is why we tried hard to avoid it—including by securing a credit facility from Alameda Ventures and lowering daily withdrawal limits. But the failure of a borrower, Three Arrows Capital (3AC), to repay a substantial loan from us means this was the right path forward. Voyager is actively pursuing all available remedies for recovery from 3AC, including through the court-ordered liquidation process in the British Virgin Islands.

As a result—while far from optimal—this decision gives us time to strengthen our balance sheet, a necessary condition to protect assets and preserve the future of the Voyager platform we have built together. We are exploring a number of options and hope to have more to share soon.

More details can be found on our blog. We know it does not answer all of your questions, but we are working diligently to get you those answers and will continue to keep you updated.
Regards,
Team Voyager

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jeesh what is going on

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn, I have nothing in it but have transacted with it, but Voyager sent everyone out a notice that they are suspending all trading, deposits and withdrawals for a while.

This is the email I got.
--------------------------------
Voyagers,

Today we made the difficult decision to temporarily suspend trading, deposits, withdrawals, and loyalty rewards. The app will be down for a short transition period. After that, you will still be able to view market data and track your portfolio, and you will receive rewards payments for the month of June.

We understand the significant impact of this decision, which is why we tried hard to avoid it—including by securing a credit facility from Alameda Ventures and lowering daily withdrawal limits. But the failure of a borrower, Three Arrows Capital (3AC), to repay a substantial loan from us means this was the right path forward. Voyager is actively pursuing all available remedies for recovery from 3AC, including through the court-ordered liquidation process in the British Virgin Islands.

As a result—while far from optimal—this decision gives us time to strengthen our balance sheet, a necessary condition to protect assets and preserve the future of the Voyager platform we have built together. We are exploring a number of options and hope to have more to share soon.

More details can be found on our blog. We know it does not answer all of your questions, but we are working diligently to get you those answers and will continue to keep you updated.

Regards,
Team Voyager
There was also a tweet about kucoin going down soon too, so I moved everything off kucoin and into wallets. Finally got around to staking my mtv. 5% return isn't bad.

Also, not sure if anyone has been following the MMORPG updates regarding Cosmic Universe, but the migration is now live to Avax. Of all of my investments, this is the one I believe will have the biggest X next bull run, or when the game finally launches. It also crashed the hardest in this bear dump and Harmony's degeneracy, but has allowed me to hit my token goals. Given it's current market cap, it will be easy to hit its previous ATH, then comes yacht parties 😆

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There was also a tweet about kucoin going down soon too, so I moved everything off kucoin and into wallets. Finally got around to staking my mtv. 5% return isn't bad.

Also, not sure if anyone has been following the MMORPG updates regarding Cosmic Universe, but the migration is now live to Avax. Of all of my investments, this is the one I believe will have the biggest X next bull run, or when the game finally launches. It also crashed the hardest in this bear dump and Harmony's degeneracy, but has allowed me to hit my token goals. Given it's current market cap, it will be easy to hit its previous ATH, then comes yacht parties
Damn your the first I heard about KuCoin, all my stuff has been decentralized for a long time so I’m safe but I still need NY capable options to transact with.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn your the first I heard about KuCoin, all my stuff has been decentralized for a long time so I’m safe but I still need NY capable options to transact with.
The kucoin tweet could just be FUD, so take it with a grain of salt.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Also, not sure if anyone has been following the MMORPG updates regarding Cosmic Universe, but the migration is now live to Avax. Of all of my investments, this is the one I believe will have the biggest X next bull run, or when the game finally launches. It also crashed the hardest in this bear dump and Harmony's degeneracy, but has allowed me to hit my token goals. Given it's current market cap, it will be easy to hit its previous ATH, then comes yacht parties
Jeesh .. glad u were able to get your stuff out and into safer place.

Sometimes it scares me about Coinbase that I’ll wake up one day and lose it all

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Jeesh .. glad u were able to get your stuff out and into safer place.

Sometimes it scares me about Coinbase that I’ll wake up one day and lose it all
Can you put it on wallets like metamask or something? Not sure what your holding there....

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My recommendation is, buy Bitcoin, store in cold wallet. Forget about it. Come back in 10 years.

99% of the other cryptos are gonna be nonexistent.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you put it on wallets like metamask or something? Not sure what your holding there....
I have
Cro
Lrc
Shib
Ada
Algo

Are the main ones .. I do need to look into a Wallet unsure if it’s something that Carries all of them

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My recommendation is, buy Bitcoin, store in cold wallet. Forget about it. Come back in 10 years.

99% of the other cryptos are gonna be nonexistent.
I do think that’s a solid plan on btc/eth will rule def .. but I do think there will other major players too ( crypto.com, loopring, cardano )
Or atleast I hope so lol

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I do think that’s a solid plan on btc/eth will rule def .. but I do think there will other major players too ( crypto.com, loopring, cardano )
Or atleast I hope so lol
I have some other stuff besides btc and ETH but I consider all that a gamble. I mean, crypto in general is still a bit of a gamble but btc is pretty much digital gold.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shiba posts biggest official updates in a while on Medium

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
not easy to survive in NY lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not easy to survive in NY lol
I got a email from this again today, they say they arent going out of business yet and if you have USD soon after an audit you can take it out, but in the meantime you are fuqqed and waiting until they figure this out,, assuming they do.
-----------------------------------
Dear Fuqqed Voyager customers, (ok I added that lol)

Earlier today, we began a restructuring process aimed at strengthening Voyager Digital’s financial position. To accomplish this goal, the company and its main operating subsidiaries voluntarily filed for Chapter 11 protection.

Given the confidence you placed in Voyager when you joined the platform, we know this may be disconcerting news. To that end, we want you to know that we made these decisions specifically to protect and maximize the value of the assets on the platform for all stakeholders, including you, our customers, who remain our focus.

To be clear: This does NOT mean Voyager is going out of business. The restructuring process is intended to help companies stay in business, which is exactly what we intend to do. Being able to continue operations is a key benefit of a restructuring, a well-established legal process through which companies reorganize their financial obligations. In the meantime, we are continuing discussions with various parties regarding the company’s go-forward strategy.

Voyager was created with the idea that investors deserve a platform that provides access to crypto assets with simplicity, speed, liquidity, and transparency. While we strongly believe in this future, the prolonged volatility and contagion in the crypto markets over the past few months, and the default of Three Arrows Capital (“3AC”) on a loan from Voyager, made this course of action necessary. Through this process, we intend to create an efficient path to resume account access and return value to customers. We are also pursuing all available remedies for recovery from 3AC, including through the court-supervised processes in the British Virgin Islands and New York.

The proposed Plan of Reorganization (“Plan”) would, upon implementation, resume account access and return value to customers. Under this Plan, which is subject to change given ongoing discussions with other parties, and requires Court approval, customers with crypto in their account(s) will receive in exchange a combination of the crypto in their account(s), proceeds from the 3AC recovery, common shares in the newly reorganized Company, and Voyager tokens. The plan contemplates an opportunity for customers to elect the proportion of common equity and crypto they will receive, subject to certain maximum thresholds.

Customers with USD deposits in their account(s) will receive access to those funds after a reconciliation and fraud prevention process is completed with Metropolitan Commercial Bank. The Company continues to evaluate all strategic alternatives to maximize value for stakeholders.

We understand this unexpected news may create both concern and uncertainty. Additional information about our path forward can be found in our press release and blog post.

Information on the restructuring, including relevant court filings, is available at https://cases.stretto.com/Voyager, or by calling +1 (855) 473-8665 (U.S. toll-free) or +1 (949) 271-6507 (international).

We’ve worked hard to share everything we can at this point; you have our commitment that we will keep you updated.

Regards,
Team Voyager

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the first time in a while I bought crypto!!!!

You will never guess what, but picked up another 200k, on the march to 7 million. Chipping that direction little by little.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For the first time in a while I bought crypto!!!!

You will never guess what, but picked up another 200k, on the march to 7 million. Chipping that direction little by little.
More safemoon?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, everyone on Voyager still has their funds froze....the USD is FDIC insured but people with crypto might not even get all their value worth, and even are offered a solution to be given stock and voyager token....wtf??? Who wants a a potentially worthless stock and token?

Part of this mornings email to customers:
-----------------
What will happen to the crypto in my account?

Voyager currently has approximately $1.3 billion of crypto assets on its platform, plus claims against Three Arrows Capital ("3AC") of more than $650 million (it fluctuates due to the exchange rate between Bitcoin and USD).

Under Voyager’s proposed reorganization plan, which is subject to change and requires Court approval, customers will receive a combination of the following, with the ability to select the proportion of crypto and common equity they receive, subject to certain maximum thresholds:
  1. Pro-rata share of crypto;
  2. Pro-rata share of proceeds from the 3AC recovery;
  3. Pro-rata share of common shares in the newly reorganized Company; and
  4. Pro-rata share of existing Voyager tokens.