GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This past week I forgot crypto even existed!

haha same i havent looked at it all week .. got notifcation on LRC so checked on it

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

yall see that ETH pop ..cant believe this was just under 1k 2-3months ago

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shib pumping again

i think i read 2 days ago $20mil worth coins were sold .. looks like people are loading up again .. hopefully can pass over doge market cap.

Reactions: ax1
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Been hearing around my crypto telegram groups that the recession and thus crypto market won't recover until March 2023.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nm SAITAMAX glitch on ST

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is this all about?
people are saying its a glitch .. stock twists shows

0.0560 (1267130424.85%)

+1,267,130,424.85%

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
people are saying its a glitch .. stock twists shows

0.0560 (1267130424.85%)

+1,267,130,424.85%
Lol I remember opening my Trust Wallet once and my Safemoon was worth like over $100 million dollars or something.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol I remember opening my Trust Wallet once and my Safemoon was worth like over $100 million dollars or something.
ha yup i remember that too .. happened in my bitmart

tried selling ofcourse lol

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How's everyone crypto portfolio? I'm down 75% from buy in. Anyone worse then that? 😆

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How's everyone crypto portfolio? I'm down 75% from buy in. Anyone worse then that? 😆
Probably lol, the only thing Ive really gotten lucky on is Shiba.

Im just trying to let this all play out, this is my second time around waiting potentially a few years for a bull run.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Probably lol, the only thing Ive really gotten lucky on is Shiba.

Im just trying to let this all play out, this is my second time around waiting potentially a few years for a bull run.
Wow. I can't imagine waiting this out twice 😆

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if ETH comes below $1k again .. anyone picking some up ?

i might start saving up for it

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Only if I had money lol
haha but you have way too much invested already

im the opposite .. 85-90% of wealth is sitting in checking account .. i guess in bear market its the right place to have it in

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
if ETH comes below $1k again .. anyone picking some up ?

i might start saving up for it
Nah, if I put new money in its going to Cosmic Universe. When that MMORPG comes out, I really hope it blows past previous ATH of $4.25, currently at 1.4 cents.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

im the opposite .. 85-90% of wealth is sitting in checking account .. i guess in bear market its the right place to have it in
Oh its not like that, I only put in a certain percentage of my my money in all this stuff, would never put in more than what would hurt me long term and not be able to cover my bills for a while if shyt hits the fan.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

So wanna add, Im all good but business is very slow, the Covid thing gave me an incredible boost in online business but my inventory cleared out alot and its harder than ever to find stuff to resell. So just putting in pennies here and pennies there in investment because thats the right thing to do. Money gotta go back into my business as thats pretty much guaranteed income.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So wanna add, Im all good but business is very slow, the Covid thing gave me an incredible boost in online business but my inventory cleared out alot and its harder than ever to find stuff to resell. So just putting in pennies here and pennies there in investment because thats the right thing to do. Money gotta go back into my business as thats pretty much guaranteed income.
ahh i see .. all good, hopefully pennies will turn into dollars :)

• Love
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nah, if I put new money in its going to Cosmic Universe. When that MMORPG comes out, I really hope it blows past previous ATH of $4.25, currently at 1.4 cents.
ahh nice just checked not available on coinbase but yeah theres few im waiting for ATH's on

ADA
CRO
ALGO

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ahh nice just checked not available on coinbase but yeah theres few im waiting for ATH's on

ADA
CRO
ALGO
It's on the Avax blockchain. The token is actually Magic and Cosmic, Magic being the one used for NFT sales and staking that hit the ATH mentioned, and Cosmic for in-game use and it's previous ATH was 5 cents I think, currently .0002. Metamask is needed to buy. I wasn't going to post really the full details of how to purchase unless someone asked for the rest. But here's the website:
Cosmicuniverse.io

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What's the way to buy and sell safemoon now? Is it still pancake swap and all that? Or is there an easier way?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
*paging safemoon AX* to answer lol

• Haha
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the way to buy and sell safemoon now? Is it still pancake swap and all that? Or is there an easier way?
No way, pancake swap was abandoned when they went to Safemoon v2.

You send your BNB to trustwallet to convert it to BSC directly on trustwallet (no 3rd party sources) and then you open your Safemoon Wallet which has the same private key that you has set up as your trustwallet and use Safemoon Swap.

Or if your in a more friendly state you can buy Safemoon directly in Safemoon Swap on Moonpay.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

You send your BNB to trustwallet to convert it to BSC directly on trustwallet (no 3rd party sources) and then you open your Safemoon Wallet which has the same private key that you has set up as your trustwallet and use Safemoon Swap.

Or if your in a more friendly state you can buy Safemoon directly in Safemoon Swap on Moonpay.
basically he means anywhere but new york lol

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

To sell then, swap it out for BNB on the swap, then open trust wallet to send to binance or whatever?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To sell then, swap it out for BNB on the swap, then open trust wallet to send to binance or whatever?
You swap your Safemoon for BSC in Safemoon Wallet's Safemoon Swap, then open your trust wallet and swap your BSC for BNB.

Unless you have another place to send you BSC of course.

There are other coins in the swap but do your homework that our on the proper network you want to be in.

And dont swap Ethereum for pSafemoon (Wrapped Safemoon.) People have been waiting forever for that to update to v2.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You swap your Safemoon for BSC in Safemoon Wallet's Safemoon Swap, then open your trust wallet and swap your BSC for BNB.

Unless you have another place to send you BSC of course.

There are other coins in the swap but do your homework that our on the proper network you want to be in.

And dont swap Ethereum for pSafemoon (Wrapped Safemoon.) People have been waiting forever for that to update to v2.
Thanks. Since I have no new money to put in crypto, I'm considering selling my Safemoon to buy more of this Magic on Avax chain. I believe the room for upside potential to be far greater, especially considering the heights it already hit...only 100 million supply.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today I lose no money in stock market

.. oh wait I have crypto

#loser

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hoping this really comes out to be true, this would be a gamechanger for Safemoon imo for the long haul. Been waiting for this since late last year.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does safemoon still do the AMAs or safemoon Sunday?
No, there is no reason to. They do have a Safemoon Mooncast which is a Podcast run by some people but I don’t listen to it. They should just do specials as needed, and they do have a YouTube channel for education they release stuff time to time.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No, there is no reason to. They do have a Safemoon Mooncast which is a Podcast run by some people but I don’t listen to it. They should just do specials as needed, and they do have a YouTube channel for education they release stuff time to time.
Gotcha. I sold all mine a couple days ago. We'll see if I made a mistake lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hoping this really comes out to be true, this would be a gamechanger for Safemoon imo for the long haul. Been waiting for this since late last year.

View attachment 221647
Hopefully man .. can’t believe it’s not available in more places

I miss safemoon joe since he left seems like we have been on a downward turmoil .. we’ll bounce back I know but will just take longer

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Lunc has been on a tear lately last 10days .. remember how it felt 3 months ago .. i wanted to get in at the bottom but not ease of buying crypto is my excuse lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
*empties out the revolver*

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
in 2024? unless i read the post wrong lol
Pre-halving pump should start end of year or beginning of next year, followed by 30% correction, then massive post-halving pump in 2024-2026. So for those of us that messed up during this last bull run, the upcoming pre-halving pump gives us a chance to make some money, sell, and be ready for the next mega bullrun.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Another way to look at it. We're just a couple months away from the last bear market ending, then up we go!

NFA, just my hopium.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pre-halving pump should start end of year or beginning of next year, followed by 30% correction, then massive post-halving pump in 2024-2026. So for those of us that messed up during this last bull run, the upcoming pre-halving pump gives us a chance to make some money, sell, and be ready for the next mega bullrun.
i see what it meant .. thats what i get for reading while driving.

hey if we get a bull crypto run and meme stocks keep sinking .. which excuse will reddit/youtubers use ?

right now cyrpto sinking is their main reason bc they are gonna let it squeeze stocks so they are taking money out of crypto lol

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i see what it meant .. thats what i get for reading while driving.

hey if we get a bull crypto run and meme stocks keep sinking .. which excuse will reddit/youtubers use ?

right now cyrpto sinking is their main reason bc they are gonna let it squeeze stocks so they are taking money out of crypto lol
Lol
It's interesting to me though that the projected btc bottom is the same T+90 for AMC. But, my tin foil is really starting to fall apart.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol
It's interesting to me though that the projected btc bottom is the same T+90 for AMC. But, my tin foil is really starting to fall apart.
borrow @ax1 he has a very sturdy one

i threw mine away with APE introduction lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Terra Co-Founder Do Kwon Faces Arrest Warrant in South Korea
  • Court in Seoul issued warrant for Do Kwon and five others
  • Allegations include violations of nation’s capital markets law