Crypto currency

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anybody here take a chance on Mehracki token?
The only thing I have right now is SHIB, the only other one I held all year was Safemoon but sold it off, then of course it had a big run up lol.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The only thing I have right now is SHIB, the only other one I held all year was Safemoon but sold it off, then of course it had a big run up lol.
I have SHIB (it’s needs to pump up!!!!)
Small amount of DOGE
LUNC (purchased at the very lowest point)
And the new LUNA.
And of course Mehracki

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have SHIB (it’s needs to pump up!!!!)
Small amount of DOGE
LUNC (purchased at the very lowest point)
And the new LUNA.
And of course Mehracki
I almost bought LUNC at its very lowest point but didnt pull the trigger, but it is what it is lol.

I bought 180 milllion SHIB way back before it ever had its first massive pump for $300....saw it ride up to $18k and all the way back down to less than $2k....Im too much of an iron holder, should have taken some profits but thats the shytty trader I am. I pick a few winners but always hold too long.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, this FTX story is getting really insane!!!!!!

IMG_5326.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The whole FTX thing .. maybe can cause a margin call/squeeze for our stocks maybe ?
I dunno, I think someone like me lost most of their credibility of guesses by now other than that 1 run up last year lol!!!!

Check this out, we know they were involved with some shyt though. They were one of the companies that paid cash for APE when it came out.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dunno, I think someone like me lost most of their credibility of guesses by now other than that 1 run up last year lol!!!!

Check this out, we know they were involved with some shyt though. They were one of the companies that paid cash for APE when it came out.

View attachment 224618

crazy .. also i believe FTX owns or lends out majority of short positions of AMC .. and maybe thats why we had a nice run

like you i shouldnt be guessing lol but #hope

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
crazy .. also i believe FTX owns or lends out majority of short positions of AMC .. and maybe thats why we had a nice run

like you i shouldnt be guessing lol but #hope
Thats how I heard as well, they had a "coin" backed by a "share" which to me smells like potentially 100s of millions of more sythentics out there..... but this is probably going to be complicated, well they will make it complicated lol.

Being this was all done on FTX Im not sure how this plays out and how they are connected to the stock market/brokers/nasdaq, this is all new to me.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great day for memes....hope none of you are in FTX, for real. Thanks to the People's Republic of New Yorkshyt they blocked me from doing so.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
haha nice memes

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now, the chief executive of the world's largest bitcoin and crypto exchange Binance, Changpeng "CZ" Zhao, has said the FTX fallout could be about to hit another crypto exchange, warning of "clear sign of problems."

"If an exchange [has] to move large amounts of crypto before or after they demonstrate their wallet addresses, it is a clear sign of problems," CZ posted to Twitter in the aftermath of Crypto.com accidently transferring more than 300,000 ethereum, worth $360 million, off its exchange. "Stay away."

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In other news that just came out of this 20% of crypto.com’s entire reserves are all in SHIB.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im out of SHIB, came out with a nice profit although I lost a large amount from last years highs.

I want liquidity for the OTC stock market so thats what Im going by. My confidence in crypto right now is very low, but please everyone dont let me influence your decisions, I just see a hotter opprotunity in the immediate future.

If my plays work out Ill be buying back both SHIB and Safemoon but everything I do can fail so thats what Im choosing to risk and live with.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BlockFi Prepares for Potential Bankruptcy as Crypto Contagion Spreads

BlockFi, financially entangled with the now-bankrupt FTX, is planning to lay off workers and exploring a bankruptcy filing itself, people familiar say

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
jeesh what is going on .. .. im still yoloing in my coinbase .. break even or $0 mentality .. def scared to buy more ..although 1,400 worth of cro for $100 sounds pretty good, i was about to pull the trigger but bad market day had me not spending any $ yet

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jeesh what is going on .. .. im still yoloing in my coinbase .. break even or $0 mentality .. def scared to buy more ..although 1,400 worth of cro for $100 sounds pretty good, i was about to pull the trigger but bad market day had me not spending any $ yet
Doesnt coinbase at least have their own wallet that you can transfer too where you own your own keys?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Doesnt coinbase at least have their own wallet that you can transfer too where you own your own keys?
it does have wallet .. but i think theres still a huge fee to transfer from coinbase to coinbase wallet

or atleast it was back a while ago .. i havent checked, have both but dont use wallet .. i just like buying it with CC/checkin account .. instead of buying btc/eth and then buy what i want

have no patience i guess lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it does have wallet .. but i think theres still a huge fee to transfer from coinbase to coinbase wallet

or atleast it was back a while ago .. i havent checked, have both but dont use wallet .. i just like buying it with CC/checkin account .. instead of buying btc/eth and then buy what i want

have no patience i guess lol
They make it easy.....I had to pay $23 to tranfer my funds to my bank the other day after selling my SHIB but time costs money for me to figure out another way.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They make it easy.....I had to pay $23 to tranfer my funds to my bank the other day after selling my SHIB but time costs money for me to figure out another way.
its easy but so limited to what you can have in wallet .. like its not as simple as connecting to coinbase and have everything transffered over.

I found a youtube video but didnt help.

and when i go to wallet & recieve address .. only ones show up is ETH, BTC .. none other like cro, lrc, ada, algo etc

just spent 10 mins on customer service and don't think they understood what i was trying to do just kept asking for screen shots.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heard Solana was somehow tied up to FTX…that was a promising coin and dddaammmnnnnn!!!!!

IMG_5374.JPG

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Heard Solana was somehow tied up to FTX…that was a promising coin and dddaammmnnnnn!!!!!

View attachment 225007
LOL I was about to say I only own LTC and XRP (which I've held since before the big run in 2017 so it's still green) But then your post reminded me of a stack of solana based NFT's I have...ha.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LLLMMMFFFFAAAAOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam Bankman-Fried is 'deeply sorry' for collapse in letter to FTX team: "Maybe there still is a chance to save the company,” said SBF. “I believe that there are billions of dollars of genuine interest from new investors"

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finally happened BlockFi is bankrupt

IMG_5444.JPG

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it's going to be an interesting unravelling. the people in my crypto circle are really cheering it on. They're a big fan of eliminating the corruption and letting good projects succeed... I have mixed feelings since rising seas tend to lift all boats in this space. (bitcoin usually being the tide...)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is really strange that Coinbase just announced it will no longer support these 4 tokens do to "low usage"......wtf?????

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is really strange that Coinbase just announced it will no longer support these 4 tokens do to "low usage"......wtf?????

View attachment 225426

it could be due to low volume or the owner maybe not paying to be supported ?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait. What exactly does this mean? Like after the 5th, where does that money go?

Do I have to move it somewhere?
Double check but if you have any of those coins, more than likely whatever private key you used for that wallet, you need to prepare finding another alternative wallet and opening it up with that same key to access those coins if you dont want the inconvenience of transferring it out of there. If you dont, you probably just wont see those coins in that wallet anymore, but the coins will still be on the blockchain. And in addition, that alternative wallet needs to support those coins so double check, or you may need a couple of wallets which is ok, just annoying. If you lost your private key and did nothing then you will be in trouble.

Thats what I understand. Coinbase does have more details but I posted an image so I dont have the link.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Double check but if you have any of those coins, more than likely whatever private key you used for that wallet, you need to prepare finding another alternative wallet and opening it up with that same key to access those coins if you dont want the inconvenience of transferring it out of there. If you dont, you probably just wont see those coins in that wallet anymore, but the coins will still be on the blockchain. And in addition, that alternative wallet needs to support those coins so double check, or you may need a couple of wallets which is ok, just annoying. If you lost your private key and did nothing then you will be in trouble.

Thats what I understand. Coinbase does have more details but I posted an image so I dont have the link.
Just seems ridiculous. These coins are in the Top 20…

• Wow

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Got a bit of beer money lol 😂. Anyways, thoughts on BTC? It’s been relatively stable in the 16’s. Anyone think it’s going to crash more or is this the bottom and it will start to go back up? Just want to gauge peoples feelings on this. I have other crypto so I’m already decently diversified but never really touched BTC. Was kinda hoping it would crater back to like 6k again

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got a bit of beer money lol 😂. Anyways, thoughts on BTC? It’s been relatively stable in the 16’s. Anyone think it’s going to crash more or is this the bottom and it will start to go back up? Just want to gauge peoples feelings on this. I have other crypto so I’m already decently diversified but never really touched BTC. Was kinda hoping it would crater back to like 6k again
It feels like it bottomed out, but Ive been saying that about crypto's for years and when I buy in it seems to tank, LOL

Looking at the chart it seems like there there is room to drop to be honest, it still looks like a bleed, but any catalyst can pick it up. I can say I dont see it go away for the forseable future, I do see alot of crypto's falling out as there is too many with little room and many of them sure have.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It feels like it bottomed out, but Ive been saying that about crypto's for years and when I buy in it seems to tank, LOL

Looking at the chart it seems like there there is room to drop to be honest, but any catalyst can pick it up.
Ok so I need you to buy some then so it tanks lol 😂