Crypto currency

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice. I'm still holding my vet, mtv, magic (on avalanche), and recently added eth to get into some degenerate cryptoes on eth blockchain.
nice lol@degenerate

im stil bullish on cro & ada for long run 5-10years hold hope pays out big time
I was in a crypto group that started focused on XRP but along the way got heavy into VET, and then XDC which led to some great profits I took out 2 summers ago. I played with SOL for a while with NFT's but I think I have my stack down to 99% XRP, a little LTC and then I keep GBTC in the brokerage account. But generally speaking I've gone from holding like 6-8 cryptos down to just XRP at the moment.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Through $50 at it. Why not.
I did really well with DCA at both robinhood and uphold doing small amounts every monday into things like LTC. just had it draw out a small amount every monday morning and let it do it's thing for a few years... builds fast!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BTC took $30k with some vigor this morning.... here's hoping.
I don't really care which crypto moons, I do think that all crypto are positively and negatively effected by bitcoin swings though
Agreed, btc pumping will pull them all up, but I very much care which altcoin pumps...need my mtv to hit the roof first lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
where do you have xrp ?
two different cold storage wallets. I removed mine from an overseas exchange a few months ago when they said they might not serve US customers anymore, to be safe. although I've had a LOT on a nano since like 2017 or 2018. I consider that my retirement stash and won't touch it until XRP hits at least $10 if not $20+ (assuming it ever does).

but my side stash is like.... play money. new boat money 😅🤘

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
two different cold storage wallets. I removed mine from an overseas exchange a few months ago when they said they might not serve US customers anymore, to be safe. although I've had a LOT on a nano since like 2017 or 2018. I consider that my retirement stash and won't touch it until XRP hits at least $10 if not $20+ (assuming it ever does).

but my side stash is like.... play money. new boat money 😅🤘
ohh u a boat guy huh .. me & @ax1 are getting matching lambo's when GTII hit $1k lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like judge just ruled in favor of Ripple on sec case. Xrp up almost 30% this morning.
this XRP news might be the reason why every coin is flying

woohoo go cardanoADA

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
coinbase and kraken just announced they're relisting xrp.
I know XRP isn't loved by many, but it was my first entry into crypto back in 2017 so I've always loved it despite the 20 or 30 other cryptos I've held, traded, staked, NFTs, etc over the years... .this is potentially awesome

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know XRP isn't loved by many, but it was my first entry into crypto back in 2017 so I've always loved it despite the 20 or 30 other cryptos I've held, traded, staked, NFTs, etc over the years... .this is potentially awesome
keep me updated on coinbase .. would love to add them in my wallet with CRO and just let it sit to see if it does something.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a few thousand I think back then. They hate crypto in NY, dunno if Coinbase will even have it for NY residence, either way I have no new funds to invest right now. Been wanting my GTII stock to skyrocket so I can get a XRP bag again, but that never happened.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had a few thousand I think back then. They hate crypto in NY, dunno if Coinbase will even have it for NY residence, either way I have no new funds to invest right now. Been wanting my GTII stock to skyrocket so I can get a XRP bag again, but that never happened.
coinbase is available in NY .. thats where i hold it and dont have to use VPN and stuff
maybe not all you alt coins u mean in NY

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is everyone holding now, and planning to buy veggie the next bull run?
Im holding these .. and none of them plan on buying more at the current prices.

LRC
ADA
SHIB - might be only thing i would buy currently .. rest of them are all .02 - 0.5 away from buying zone for me
DOGE
CRO

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What is everyone holding now, and planning to buy veggie the next bull run?
Right now I really only hold

XRP - retirement stash
LTC - vacation savings stash, DCA a little bit every monday the past few years
GBTC -
and some NFTS for shits and giggles.

most in my crypto circle also hold XDC, like TRX and some hold ETH.

I'm not sure what my next degen move will be with crypto. but if XRP were to moon then I'd be ok with washing my hands of the whole industry lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
XRP still not available on coinbase

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
xrp still not available on coinbase

dropped a hundy each on cro & shib .. keeping them in coinbase dont know if i wanna move them to wallet yet or use this new shares to swing trade

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
xrp still not available on coinbase

dropped a hundy each on cro & shib .. keeping them in coinbase dont know if i wanna move them to wallet yet or use this new shares to swing trade
I wonder if its a regional issue, I'm seeing XRP available for purchase now on both the app and desktop...

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Love
Reactions: ax1

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I am still buying XRP and see what happens next week on the Brics meeting next week.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am still buying XRP and see what happens next week on the Brics meeting next week.
Good luck, seems like a great long term play since the SEC stuff is all out the way (I think it is??)

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good luck, seems like a great long term play since the SEC stuff is all out the way (I think it is??)
I considered moving some to USDT around $.70 because I've seen this slow bleed so many times I thought I could buy back lower. I was right... but I always do the math and I think, you know it has to drop say... 20% or more to feel like I built enough onto my stack to justify the risk because if it goes up, I lose xrp rather than gain.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the crypto markets are more tied into trad markets than a lot of people want to admit and right now no markets look good. I hold the right to be wrong, and Q4 could still be the best quarter of the year, but if we don't see optimism in the markets soon I think we are basically fucked until the election in 2024

TeddyAxe

TeddyAxe

Awards
Im holding these .. and none of them plan on buying more at the current prices.

In the ever-expanding realm of cryptocurrency, finding the perfect sanctuary for your digital treasures is like choosing a guardian for your dreams. Just as a fortress guards its secrets, OWNR Wallet stands tall as the fortress for your crypto assets. A virtual citadel, meticulously designed to shield your investments from the storms of uncertainty. Like a Swiss Army knife, it caters to every need - be it secure storage, effortless exchanges, or seizing opportunities as Bitcoin's lightning strikes. OWNR Wallet is not just an app; it's the digital armor for your crypto battles. Experience it all, without compromise, under the aegis of unwavering security standards. Embark on the journey of tranquility: https://ownrwallet.com/affiliate

Here's the top of my coins:
LRC
ADA
SHIB - might be only thing i would buy currently .. rest of them are all .02 - 0.5 away from buying zone for me
DOGE
CRO
how much do you think SHIB can grow and will it grow at all? i remember i bought them at 12$ at one point i could sell them for 400$, now i can sell them for 120$, do we continue to believe and wait?

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how much do you think SHIB can grow and will it grow at all? i remember i bought them at 12$ at one point i could sell them for 400$, now i can sell them for 120$, do we continue to believe and wait?
honestly i dont have much faith in those kinda coins .. but i do have faith in BTC & ETH will eventually break all time highs .. i mean might take a year or 2 .. and if those do i think you will see SHIB hit that high again where it was $400 for you

XRP should affect ETH bump ..i honestly look at those meme coins that way .. i still hold over 70Mil of shib, i thought about selling 1/5th of it when it erased a zero last week then was like ehhh want more then chump change lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought 180 million a few months before it really popped for $300 and watched my value pop to $18,000!!! Unfortunately that wasnt enough to buy several Lambos so I held too long (plus at the time it was some $250-$450 in ethereum fees to trade or swap, and I had to double my transactions since I staked them so I never sold. I did sell last year for almost several grand so it was a nice play.

TeddyAxe

TeddyAxe

Awards
honestly i dont have much faith in those kinda coins .. but i do have faith in BTC & ETH will eventually break all time highs .. i mean might take a year or 2 .. and if those do i think you will see SHIB hit that high again where it was $400 for you

XRP should affect ETH bump ..i honestly look at those meme coins that way .. i still hold over 70Mil of shib, i thought about selling 1/5th of it when it erased a zero last week then was like ehhh want more then chump change lol
I totally agree with you about the meme coins, but don't feel like selling just yet :D

And as for what I still see prospects in, these are tokens that carry technology, I really like avalanche, matik, aptos, aryitrum, cosmos in general, POL DOT, well and of course everyone's favorite and fastest TRX, yes maybe they will not give super growth, but they are stable as for me dak.

TeddyAxe

TeddyAxe

Awards
I bought 180 million a few months before it really popped for $300 and watched my value pop to $18,000!!! Unfortunately that wasnt enough to buy several Lambos so I held too long (plus at the time it was some $250-$450 in ethereum fees to trade or swap, and I had to double my transactions since I staked them so I never sold. I did sell last year for almost several grand so it was a nice play.
I want to cheer you up, I'll be looking forward to growing with you :D

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I totally agree with you about the meme coins, but don't feel like selling just yet :D

And as for what I still see prospects in, these are tokens that carry technology, I really like avalanche, matik, aptos, aryitrum, cosmos in general, POL DOT, well and of course everyone's favorite and fastest TRX, yes maybe they will not give super growth, but they are stable as for me dak.
those are good to hold .. im only familiar with Matik & avalanche .. for me its CRO & ADA i continue to add here and there

TeddyAxe

TeddyAxe

Awards
those are good to hold .. im only familiar with Matik & avalanche .. for me its CRO & ADA i continue to add here and there
If you have some free time, take a look at the ones I sent in the post maybe you will appreciate their contribution to blockchain and see their perspective, hope I was helpful to you

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you have some free time, take a look at the ones I sent in the post maybe you will appreciate their contribution to blockchain and see their perspective, hope I was helpful to you
will take a look at them thanks .. i only get ones that i can get on coinbase .. i get tired and sick of transferring stuff and being in NY doesnt make easy to get some coins

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I considered moving some to USDT around $.70 because I've seen this slow bleed so many times I thought I could buy back lower. I was right... but I always do the math and I think, you know it has to drop say... 20% or more to feel like I built enough onto my stack to justify the risk because if it goes up, I lose xrp rather than gain.
how much xrp you holding?

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how much xrp you holding?
I didn't think it was that much until other people in my xrp group started talking about stacks and then I realized it's a lot. I started accumulating back in early 2017 though and when my XDC went from under a penny to $.21 I rolled all that into more xrp.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone in on Gala? Majority of videos and articles keep stating how this project with explode in the gaming community

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone in on Gala? Majority of videos and articles keep stating how this project with explode in the gaming community
Ive run into alot of those when Crypto was hot a couple years ago, Im out of the loop for the most part.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone in on Hello token or Generaitiv? Lower caps that have potential 100X

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
JUST IN: #Binance US suspends all USD withdrawals.

• Wow