Crypto currency

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Need to find the right coins for the next 1000x. Any hidden gems?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im just sticking to mining stocks for now, just dont have the energy to get into crypto....picked up WULF and SLNH which both have a renewable energy theme to them. SLNH was bought up by Moon Market last night, and WULF is a HAMShortkiller community play.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Need to find the right coins for the next 1000x. Any hidden gems?
This is my 100x. ATH was $4.25, game isn't released yet but pre-alpha coming soon. $.0084 now. The coin is Magic on Avax chain.

Cosmic Universe
A fantasy blockchain metaverse worldbuilder and MMORPG built using UE5 with tradable NFTs on the Avalanche blockchain.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is my 100x. ATH was $4.25, game isn't released yet but pre-alpha coming soon. $.0084 now. The coin is Magic on Avax chain.

Cosmic Universe
A fantasy blockchain metaverse worldbuilder and MMORPG built using UE5 with tradable NFTs on the Avalanche blockchain.

This is now 1 cent. Should've mentioned it was down to $.0032 a few weeks ago. I'm quite hopeful it'll surpass previous ATH as long as the actual game is released next year.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also still holding vet, mtv, tiny bit of eth, and Token (on ethereum).

Reactions: ax1
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol same holding cro, shib, dodge, cardano(ada)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i miss the bull run days when we used to dream that shiba, safemoon would hit $1+

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Magic price up to $.01334!

Otherwise, now that kucoin cowered to the SEC, Binance US got rid of USD withdrawal, what CEX do y'all use for onramp/offramp and smaller cap coins like mtv in the US? Kraken?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow!!!

Today we charged SafeMoon LLC, its creator Kyle Nagy, SafeMoon US LLC, and the companies’ CEO, John Karony, and Chief Technology Officer, Thomas Smith, for perpetrating a massive fraudulent scheme through the unregistered sale of the crypto asset security, SafeMoon.
https://x.com/SECGov/status/1719798312608354758?s=20

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMFAO people actually buying the dip, I bet a few smart ones banked on that but how the hell you time this???

Scratching my head if I should by my old bag back for pennies just for old time sake and collect those reflections lol

IMG_5948.JPG

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
App was just updated 1 day ago wwuuuutttt???

Anyways everything all said I dunno all the details of the case nor am I going to invest alot of time on it, but innocent until proven guilty not that I’m defending him.

IMG_5949.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
$180,000,000 million withdrawn from the liquidity pool. What was that for?

Looks like Karoney may be bunking beds with SBF!

IMG_3387.png

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
App was just updated 1 day ago wwuuuutttt???

Anyways everything all said I dunno all the details of the case nor am I going to invest alot of time on it, but innocent until proven guilty not that I’m defending him.

View attachment 237489
Looking back at the history of the team, Karoney's behavior, price actions, etc...I'm leaning towards just guilty.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BTC & ETH on fire so far

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

since charting was taken off webull, i havent been following on .. but good to see steady gain

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

dont know when the sell off would come .. currently at 251 with 238 weekly low.. if it falls below that i would be worried

or maybe the ceo was just a scum and pple buy more into it lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, just dropping in to say that after probably a year or two of crypto, I'm largely out. Sold all my bitcoin at roughly break even. But I've given up on my crypto millionaire dreams. Still have some shytcoins that have me in the red LOL. #dreamkiller

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, just dropping in to say that after probably a year or two of crypto, I'm largely out. Sold all my bitcoin at roughly break even. But I've given up on my crypto millionaire dreams. Still have some shytcoins that have me in the red LOL. #dreamkiller
According to those much smarter than I who follow crypto trends, the next bull run should start in 4-5 months. Not financial advice, but I'm holding for that.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive been out too mostly focusing on stocks, its getting much worse here in NY for buying ALT coins as well, never been more difficult.

Ive been swing trading and holding mining stocks though as of late with good success.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What shytcoins you holding? Good chance they’ll pump on the next bull run. I’ve been “packing my bags” hoping for a decent 10-100x during the bull run

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
small retreat today with crypto and traditional markets (seems like they usually walk hand in hand anyways). but the fact that we have this small retreat and are still far above $41k is pretty awesome.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
small retreat today with crypto and traditional markets (seems like they usually walk hand in hand anyways). but the fact that we have this small retreat and are still far above $41k is pretty awesome.

View attachment 238372
and gold crossed over $2k

looks like no silver/gold shopping this year .. will stay patient

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I saw that, even with these pullbacks all are still looking strong
yeah but is it a sign of pple using money other then stock market and buying physical stuff.

usually indication of stock market crash i think .. well see how dow does this week should tell us

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Magic above 5 cents now! CEX news listing causing pump. Coin will be renamed to Magick also due to the listing and for some more historical accuracy.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
woohoo shib erased a zero prolly wont last long lol

cro and dodge still struggling even with ETH @2,800+ BTC 52k+
i thought they would be atleast .02-.05 higher

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
since good day in market .. picked up 1k more cro coins

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

MY LOTTERY

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m up 6x in one called Satoshi Panda…$SAP on binance smart chain.

“A wholesome meme project rewarding BTC hourly to SAP holders.”

TG: https://t.me/satoshipanda

800k mcap so far…quite confident in this one going far.

Update on Magick/Cosmic Universe: development has been paused during the bear market, but pre-alpha of the game should be done 3rd or 4th quarter.