GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dropped $1200 in BTC 5 days ago ish
yeah i like those 16,580 to 16,700 levels buying opportunity .. hopefully keeps bouncing from there

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah i like those 16,580 to 16,700 levels buying opportunity .. hopefully keeps bouncing from there
Some people believe in 5 years or so BTC will hit a million dollars. I suppose it’s possible but even if after it’s next halving cycle it goes to 100000, that’s a good little profit

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some people believe in 5 years or so BTC will hit a million dollars. I suppose it’s possible but even if after it’s next halving cycle it goes to 100000, that’s a good little profit
yeah i dont get some peoples predictions

then there was a crowd that i believed in AMC to 100K lol

a million i dont see it .. 150-200K is more realistic, if it can break a 52week high yea limit would be endless

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah i dont get some peoples predictions

then there was a crowd that i believed in AMC to 100K lol

a million i dont see it .. 150-200K is more realistic, if it can break a 52week high yea limit would be endless
If a squeeze ever happens I could see AMC topping out at 500 on the best circumstances. I have like $100 in AMC stock just in case lol 😂

but BTC is so entangled in current trends and business that it realistically could EVENTUALLY go well passed 100k if no major issues happen and things continue. It always dips bad and then rallies to new highs. It will hit 80k this year and then crash to 25. Then rally to 110k and crash to 40. Lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SHIB so close to knocking out a zero .. hopefully over the weekend it does and we stablize a new floor long as BTC holds above 19k

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SHIB so close to knocking out a zero .. hopefully over the weekend it does and we stablize a new floor long as BTC holds above 19k
I’m still out of crypto but I’m rooting for ya!

Just need my confidence in Jeremy and Wes to pan out and have my pipedreams come true and I’ll be back!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m still out of crypto but I’m rooting for ya!

Just need my confidence in Jeremy and Wes to pan out and have my pipedreams come true and I’ll be back!
i still check and avg down when ever i can .. really only cro i trust
but still hold it all .. safemoon just there and dont care what happens to my $400 .. think it was like $256 last month .. but i have no faith in that

shib just partnered with buggati

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dayum rip through that support of 20k

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m positioned now where within this year BTC is going back to at least 30k. Things settled for a while (in crypto terms) for BTC at the 16-17k range so that appears to be the new set bottom.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
BTC ripping these other coins up through sticking points too!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bought some low cap coins like fra, trias, xpr, soul and bepro. If they can get back to previous ATH this next bull cycle, I'll be set.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@kisaj what are you buying or still holding?
I’m just sitting for now. I’ve got a huge pile of Matic, Shib, Zil, Vet, and then smaller holdings in others that won’t make a difference but fun to ride up and down.

If and when Matic hits $6-7, I will be thinking about next life steps. Lol. The next resurgence will be amazing I just know it.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When TONIC hits $1, I’m going to quit and live a life you wouldn’t believe lol

• Haha
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ETH cracks 1600 .. Shib over 17%

holding strong after erasing a zero

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Coinbase about to collapse? USDC coin just depegged. And this is what you will see in your Coinbase account below.

I did not even see a chart for it on Coinbase, but it does mention it in their newsfeed.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s somewhat funny that Tether might be the most stable purchase remaining.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
All these exchanges are kinda terrible and keeping high value of assets in them is a poor choice if you are just holding. Because if an exchange like this goes bankrupt, so does your crypto wallet.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All these exchanges are kinda terrible and keeping high value of assets in them is a poor choice if you are just holding. Because if an exchange like this goes bankrupt, so does your crypto wallet.
Its fairly known knoweledge in the community that your crypto is only truly owned by you and safe in cold storage, but alot of people arent aware of this, to what extend I dunno but alot of people have lots tons with Voyager, FTX and several others.

If your crypto is on a exchange it simply doesnt belong to you. And what we learned from FTX, it might not even exist outside of some digits showing you how much you have on your app.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BlockfFi had 227 million in SVB bank.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From Unusual Whales: Circle of USDC has said that $3.3 billion of the $40 billion of USDC reserves are at Silicon Valley Bank.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wooohoo lets go crypto

unsure if this run is due to banks crashing ? regardless ill take it :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, glad I dumped all my Safemoon for GTII last year....something big might be happening to Safemoon.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn, glad I dumped all my Safemoon for GTII last year....something big might be happening to Safemoon.

View attachment 230667
i tried to sell in bitmart last month and couldnt figure out lol

its so useles there .. its like they stopped carrying the coin or updating it ..hasnt moved all year ..so $ down the drain .. luckily it wasnt too much

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i tried to sell in bitmart last month and couldnt figure out lol

its so useles there .. its like they stopped carrying the coin or updating it ..hasnt moved all year ..so $ down the drain .. luckily it wasnt too much
You should contact them and find out, still your coins. Safemoon might fully resolve the issue you never know how much your coins may be worth a few years down the line, not trying to give false hope but you should at least have access to them.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You should contact them and find out, still your coins. Safemoon might fully resolve the issue you never know how much your coins may be worth a few years down the line, not trying to give false hope but you should at least have access to them.
ill try again with bitmart but horrible support they dont respond back have tried 3-4x last year
and dont think safemoon itself can do anything like everything will just revert u to broker

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

• Wow
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@ax1 u noticed it on your twitter ?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@ax1 u noticed it on your twitter ?
I heard people talking about DOGE popping on on Moon's but had no idea until I opened some twitter tabs to load on my PC and DOGE was popping up as a loading icon.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

haha i love elon #nohomo

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you have DOGE???

I sold mine back in the high teens I think.
yeah have over 5k coins ..close to my avg

• Love
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my buddy had soooooooo much doge, made a small killing off it. like enough to buy a small fishing boat.
i just want to be able to buy 2 50lb dumbbells = $110

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just want to break even
I've been pretty lucky. I still hold all my XRP I started buying at $.15
and a couple summers ago I flipped my XDC I bought at $.03 and flipped around $.20 so I have been playing with that

but in robinhood I DCA into LTC and have been building a stack for about 2+ years. avg cost.... like $110 still LOL so I'm a little underwater but you can imagine how happy I've been to see it climb back from $30

I have a little eth and doge in robinhood too, but both are small and also underwater 😅

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
$50 each spent on cro, algo & doge

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice. I'm still holding my vet, mtv, magic (on avalanche), and recently added eth to get into some degenerate cryptoes on eth blockchain.
nice lol@degenerate

im stil bullish on cro & ada for long run 5-10years hold hope pays out big time