GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Safemoon Joe has just came out to address Coffeezilla and debunk some of his claims.

Its 25 minutes so only those most hardcore fans need watch.

on a watchlist before i go to bed

Reactions: ax1
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SHIBA INU + REDBULL possible collab happening

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Need something to drag my SHIB out of the basement...
im more worried about my safemoon then shib

actually both stresses me out at times lol .. shib im up a lil

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been briefly following that Coffezilla fudd....and LMFAO, Im still here!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oh lord safemoon wtf

moving opposite of BTC .. thank u shib + doge for keeping me somewhat positive in crypto

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh lord safemoon wtf

moving opposite of BTC .. thank u shib + doge for keeping me somewhat positive in crypto
My 3rd and only other crypto Ryoshi Vision had a nice pump due to the new Shibburn portal and utilizing RYOSHI as rewards. Last I heard some 12 billion SHIB have been already burt on that new platform.

Safemoon just isnt going to do anything until the products come out. We just had a shytshow of FUD over old news regarding mostly people that were kicked out and fired a long time ago, but I have some confidence in John to make Safemoon ecosystem a reality but its going to take the rest of this year.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quite possibly the dumbest investment I could make, or the most brilliant, will be putting into Bitgert. I'm holding about 12bil and if it drops some zeros I will be sitting nicely, or it might just get rug pulled. Lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quite possibly the dumbest investment I could make, or the most brilliant, will be putting into Bitgert. I'm holding about 12bil and if it drops some zeros I will be sitting nicely, or it might just get rug pulled. Lol
we all say that hence why we got into safemoon/shib lol
good luck .. im unfamiliar with that one

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shib did okay for me in a very short time, made about $7k in a couple weeks and got right back in where I started when it pulled back. Safemoon did and still scares me to ever go near it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shib did okay for me in a very short time, made about $7k in a couple weeks and got right back in where I started when it pulled back. Safemoon did and still scares me to ever go near it.
Safemoon is still a high risk play, potentially high reward if they pull the fully regulatory compliant exchange off and its a decent success. If I lose every penny I can still pay my bills though, although Im not planning on it going to zero.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is that, BRISE coin? Worth about 6zeros and a 9, that one?

Is that an independent coin on their own independent blockchain?

Just want to make sure Im looking at the same thing since copycats always pop up.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope everyone has some cash set aside because I feel we are going to be in heavy accumulation phase over the next few months, might be able to get in on some great prices.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice good to hear .. shib community is def strong and cares about burning .. besides the dev team lol
The Dev team does care, they made that Shib Burn portal that burt more Shib than anything else the entire year the past few days. They distribute Ryoshi Rewards (partnership with separate token from seperate people) as a rewards pool depending on how much you sent to the burn wallet.

Welly's is going to have a AMA today.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_2250.JPG
Under -$700 lmk if someone needs advice lol

This is just my Coinbase and doesn’t account for my doge and shib and safemoon lol

I know some would love that -700 here but I only have under 1800k invested in this one.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
-700, not bad, your doing better than most people!
i think i just have less invested thats why it seems that way lol

-35 to -40%

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think i just have less invested thats why it seems that way lol

-35 to -40%
I’m now down about $6-$7 thousand in Safemoon but $4 thousand green in shiba, so it sucks but my lucky shib play makes me feel ok so far.

I waited 3 years for my $20 in doge to hit $1,200 in which I ended up selling for 500-600 so I’m kinda used to waiting but this is brologic here hahaha

I held TRX as well for a few years before turning a profit as well as some tiny Bitcoin here and there in various accounts.

Hopefully the world will see another bull run. Then again I doubt the government is going to spend billions more for people to stay home and all kinds of other handouts that ultimately helped (not just for that reason) fuel the last bull run.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m now down about $6-$7 thousand in Safemoon but $4 thousand green in shiba, so it sucks but my lucky shib play makes me feel ok so far.

I waited 3 years for my $20 in doge to hit $1,200 in which I ended up selling for 500-600 so I’m kinda used to waiting but this is brologic here hahaha

I held TRX as well for a few years before turning a profit as well as some tiny Bitcoin here and there in various accounts.

Hopefully the world will see another bull run. Then again I doubt the government is going to spend billions more for people to stay home and all kinds of other handouts that ultimately helped (not just for that reason) fuel the last bull run.
Oh wow nice gains on doge and glad you got out at somewhat highs I assume .30-.36 range

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
picked up 4.3 more mil shib for $100

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My first crypto purchase in a very long time, 420,000 Safemoon cost me abouit $260 after all fees and transfers etc.... Now just 95,000 away from the 6 million bracket, Ill just that in reflections before you now it unless I buy more.

Yup, still bullish, just in this for high risk high reward.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My first crypto purchase in a very long time, 420,000 Safemoon cost me abouit $260 after all fees and transfers etc.... Now just 95,000 away from the 6 million bracket, Ill just that in reflections before you now it unless I buy more.

Yup, still bullish, just in this for high risk high reward.
might do the same .. i need 505k to hit a million mark lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
might do the same .. i need 505k to hit a million mark lol
60.22% percent of holders are between 10k to 500k,
5.59% are between 500 and 1000k.

You can expand the holder charts here, I think Im sorta a whale at this point am approximately 0.50% at 6 million, and less than 2% top overall lol although there are a handful that have much more than I do, not even close.

So am I biased? lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
60.22% percent of holders are between 10k to 500k,
5.59% are between 500 and 1000k.

You can expand the holder charts here, I think Im sorta a whale at this point am approximately 0.50% at 6 million, and less than 2% top overall lol although there are a handful that have much more than I do, not even close.

So am I biased? lol

yeah i wanna be in club
1m - 9.99m59,1148.93 %

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
holy BTC .. cmon cro come to .24-.25

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If only I had money, just blew a bunch on personal shyt but hey I gotta live lol
def brother take care of your self & family first .. hopefully one day with our crypto plays we will look back and say "damn we were broke" lol

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow...just noticed safemoon price...down 50% since last time I looked.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow...just noticed safemoon price...down 50% since last time I looked.
Yup down 7-8k but I’ll just have to let this play out long term. Picked up some last week for the first time this year about half a million a hair under 6 million bag now.

There was a shyt ton of commotion with a popular YouTuber but most of those people in Safemoon at the time got fired, and John had some controversy over funds but it’s not a surprise these people take money along the way. Safemoon still has a lot of social media sentimate and they just need to follow through on the projects.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yup down 7-8k but I’ll just have to let this play out long term. Picked up some last week for the first time this year about half a million a hair under 6 million bag now.

There was a shyt ton of commotion with a popular YouTuber but most of those people in Safemoon at the time got fired, and John had some controversy over funds but it’s not a surprise these people take money along the way. Safemoon still has a lot of social media sentimate and they just need to follow through on the projects.
Oh, so basically it was safemoon payday lol.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Picked up some CRO on this sale .. totalling 1,500+ .. my goal for end of this year was 2,000 .. if it comes another .05-.07 ill have that goal sadly quicker then i wanted

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Picked up some CRO on this sale .. totalling 1,500+ .. my goal for end of this year was 2,000 .. if it comes another .05-.07 ill have that goal sadly quicker then i wanted
Sounds like a plan, never say 23 cents coming. Whole crypto market bleeding hard, wondering if institutions are selling off to keep up their margin accounts? Maybe they are preparing for a stock market blood bath and needing funds to cover? Anyways thats what a couple youtubers think is happening.

I think when alot of these crypto's are wiped out of existence, CRO will be here to stay.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is really bad, this was supposed to be a stable coin pegged at $1.

IMG_3346.JPG

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is the dip over for crypto ?

time for BTC to go touch 36-37k to 42k and then come down to 30k again to do this bullshyt

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good news is UST almost recovered itself, Luna dumped a ton of Bitcoin yesterday to save itself and their UST Peg.

IMG_3349.JPG

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have a bitcoin miner running 24/7 and it generates about 90 bucks a month profit at todays price point. Its been running for years so I have made thousands with it.

I've used lots of that "free money" to trade it for other crypto..... I've made money and lost money. I use it now to buy stuff online mostly.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a bitcoin miner running 24/7 and it generates about 90 bucks a month profit at todays price point. Its been running for years so I have made thousands with it.

I've used lots of that "free money" to trade it for other crypto..... I've made money and lost money. I use it now to buy stuff online mostly.
oh nice .. how much did you spend on building that bad boy ? and takes alot of electricity ?